I'm a very lonely user and there will be no fruit to my life if nobody decides to love me unconditionally...

I'm a very lonely user and there will be no fruit to my life if nobody decides to love me unconditionally. If I gib adress will u plz either kill me or love me forever? I'll return the favor if u want no matter what u do

Who ever told filled your head with such nonsense? Take all of your shit, and get it together. Burdock will be over to burn down your house and entire bloodline.

I put it in my head and it's not that crazy
Also plz

This line of thinking needs to be eradicated. What we require to survive is air, shelter, food/water. Human contact is not part of the deal.

The greatest music and books of mankind would never be made if it weren't for loneliness. Don't run from it, embrace it, recognize it for the super power that it is.

I very much agree about pain and all that being a source of great art, but so is love. Also, this lifelong desire for love that I won't ever find is the source of my "super power" :-) good argument but not against me

See you at:
123 Sesame Street
At Mr Hooper's Store, ask for "Red Rocket"

It's all energy. Just depends on how you choose to use it. You might have to hit bottom before you see that desire for love is what's torturing you, and choosing to reject that desire.

If you aren't in control over your own mind, who is? If you say you are in control, then you are just torturing yourself with thoughts that do not serve you. It's possible to reject those thoughts.

I entirely understand what you mean. I was at a crossroads about a year ago because of trying to reject it. Almost chose to be truly evil. If you believe that I'm edgy I don't care. Instead of the evil I chose to embrace the beauty and desire of love. I've made this choice to suffer instead of making others suffer, I just hope it doesn't prove to be so painful forever, if it is, maybe I will go back on my choice

are you implying that anybody here is capable of making great art

Yes but have you taken the horsepill?
It is a t h i c k pill to swallow.

there used to be tbh

Talent is dedication

I love u and hope life treats u well

If you intentionally throw away the only source of unconditional Love in this universe OP, then why grouse about having none? Seems retarded tbh, and you don't really have to be a moron if you choose not to.

relephant

Christianity was a mistake. Fuck you.

People like you need to stop trying to give input. You're just filling space

Are you going to commit suicide or not user? Holy shit.

If you where a traditional 3DPD I may consider because I need to have kids. I would let you live with me in one of my homes and just live a neet life as i provided everything. But people like you and i are forever alone if you are a dude. Just how life is. I spend it drinking and here shitposting. Maybe i'll start another company just to pass the time till i die.

I offer hugs and loves

you seem educated. 8ch/b needs to hire a full-time agony aunt and being illiterate helps to bond with our community
contact [email protected]

I've got some bad news, Opie.