Border Flood

>breitbart.com/texas/2016/09/10/african-immigrants-working-mexicos-immigration-system-get-free-pass-california/amp/

It looks like the 3rd World is about to bum rush America soon. How are they getting to Mexico btw?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yC6x5
archive.is/ks3gm
archive.is/0fP1j
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same way they are getting to Europe, Soros&co. cash.

This is what happens when you don't kill invaders and you don't kill the "authorities" who would kill you if you did.

You have to understand that the people of the USA don't have any means of protecting themselves or projecting any (political) power, much like Europeans.

Every firearm in the USA has been locked by the 'safe' switch called Political Correctness & Jewish Subversion.

You'd think boats full of Africans would be pretty obvious crossing the Atlantic or past Australia and China. The wall needs to go up soon before you end up with thousands of foreigners camped on our border. There'd be no way to stop that horde short of creating a massive mine field.

Didn't Obama just say we have to take in all Haitians now cause Matthew?

Seems like the opposite. Though this is dated in Sept. archive.is/yC6x5

Though, there is this archive.is/ks3gm where he attempts to weatherjew you on hurricane Matthew similar to how the media hyped it.

If that's true then he'd be shooting himself in the foot and several times in the back of the head. Hillary wants illegal immigrants to vote to beat Trump which will give Haitians the opportunity to do so as well. Haitians fucking ""hate"" the Clintons for stealing like 90% of their relief fun so good luck getting any support from them. You dun goofed, king nigger.

No one is concerned with niggers from africa crossing the US/Mex border?

Fuck I fucked up the bold text.

It's all good bros. We know what our path is if Hillary wins.

Heh

And Texas bros are going to have to be aware of this and shoot trespassing fuckers on property. We do have castle law thank god.

They think those 10th generation Mexicans who live on the border aren't gonna start blowing away border jumpers also when it gets bad.

Thing is, I know a Haitian personally who used to work in the police force there but left because it was utterly corrupt and he moved to America with his wife and kids, the guy is actually somewhat redpilled though still impressionable.

Here's the important part: He still doesn't have his legalization papers and the federal office he went to to get them asked who he was going to vote for before receiving them, when he replied Donald Trump they told him he would get his papers after the election.

Explain.

Yup. Border Tejano here. I'm fucking shocked all my the guns are going to have to have a round in the chamber from now on and putting my family on notice.

I think it's time for Texas bros to sound a general call of arms and start working with the Texas State Militia or other militia groups. I'm surprised Abbot hasn't alerted us about this yet and is leaving us citizens to deal with it ourselves.

Texas is not going fucking eurape, I swear to god.

US annexation was a fucking mistake.
REEEEEEEEEEE

Saved that was great

Texas has been a left-friendly puppet state for 50 years now. they only stand on the right side of the spectrum to keep people from going further right.

Your a spic if you are in the country texas has already gone the way of europe

Yeah, fuck that, I don't live in Austin. I live in south Texas. We don't give a shit about lefties say. RWDS can start here.

Can't do anything about it. Me or my family were never Mexican after the Texas Revolution.

He went to get his naturalization papers, (he's been in this country for several years without being a full citizen) and they shut him out because they first asked him who he was planning on voting for and it wasn't the one they wanted to hear. If that's what you're asking for.

They've been doing it for the last 50 years

Dear Mexican cartels, please ethnically cleanse these and all niggers. Thanks.

With love,

Jacob.

Immigration offices are vetoing Clinton voters to get their naturalization papers while barring Trump voters. That's what it means and yes, it's tampering with the election and an illegal practice but we all know the US government is as corrupt as the worst third world shitholes and are above the law.

h

If you own the minds of the people that own the guns, you effectively control the use of the guns themselves.

Most Americans are idiots with a short attention span and are horrendously apathetic, just keep them feed with football and beer and they will never revolt.

niggers are stupid, they will still vote for the Clintons user

A bad fear of mine, for the people who do take this route and shoot crossing muds, is that the Cartels will eventually go after them. There really is no telling to the extent of brutally that they will bring to whites once that becomes the case. We all know that towns along the border are already in the pocket of the Cartels, the police force will look the other way.

I wish I was more apathetic. My attention span tho is fucked and short term memory.

Why they would even think of Mexico it is kind of strange. End up with Muslims and Niggers with their faces peeled off and hearts cut out.

nice

good, Hatian is not American, no point letting him stay when he's just gonna get sent back after the election.

in this case feds literally did nothing wrong.

MAGA

Mexican Government Dumping Thousands of Haitians On Border

archive.is/0fP1j

X marks the spot. BOOM.

Why do they always have new designer casual clothes, new phones and travel backpacks? Aren't they supposed to be poor?

They have better clothes than I do.

Same over here in Germany.

Most of these 'poor' guys ironically walk around in brand new designer clothes, are equipped with last generation smartphones and fresh hipster-like barber cuts.

Not even kidding.