It Hurts! : piss edition

gobolatula.com/ithurts/
It's the final chapter, guys, and as should all final chapters, it's starting with the main character getting pissed on for several minutes by Satan.

Also, just in case : youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI

Other urls found in this thread:

gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=chapter-1-pasqualo-falls-in-love
gobolatula.com/gd/
archive.is/d1usW#selection-20855.0-20855.42
archive.is/d1usW#selection-21749.0-21755.0
archive.is/b9Rp1
archive.is/zNl17#selection-4300.0-4300.1
archive.is/pZ8tq#selection-6165.3-6169.6
twitter.com/thefrenchcritic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For those who have never read the comic, here is where you can start :
gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=chapter-1-pasqualo-falls-in-love
The art looks childish and simplistic, but keep going for a while, for the humor and story are what makes it good. Try it until you get to page 100 where the true meaning of it all happens, and if even then it's not speaking to you, it probably never will.

I'm not sure I believe you, but I also believe you complete.
Also that last page is shittily written and unsubtle, but its nothing we didn't know already. Good thing the author wasn't so oblivious that they tried to hide the monsters identity.
My prediction?
He'll succeed in killing god where his mother fails, possibly killing his mother in the process, if she hasn't already inherited the title of god, even though she's him from the other one.

That's literally the name of that chapter, user. "The final chapter". I'm not saying it just because I want it to be.

This thread will be as shit as the last one.

Fuck off with your horrible webcomic Val.

Val likes a comic where an adult is pissing on a kid who pisses on him back, why am I not surprised?

I see the art is still ugly.

Fuck off.

why do we hate val again?

Check his thread on /cow/.

ah

Fucking hell i thought this shit was over hyped garbage but shit fuck i just blitz it all in 3 hours.

goddamn i wasn't read for any of that fucking good read. Val suck a fat cock though.

Just so you know, half their thread is people who pretended to be me on various threads and then screencapped it while swearing it was me, a quarter is "well I have UNDENIABLE PROOF that Val is a muslim/nigger/that guy in a random picture I found" without any proof ever posted, while the rest is "FUCKING VAL WANTS TO RAPE CHILDREN" because I sent a heart emoji to an underage youtuber on twitter, and because a shark furry is too autistic to understand that "stop making me lust over my daughter" was about Vivian James, not about an actual, real-life daughter (would I fucking browse Holla Forums, ever, if I had one, user ? Let's be serious). Don't give it too much credence, even the rest of /cow/ told them that the thread was shit.

Super glad you loved it user ! It's sincerely my favorite webcomic. The updates lately are a bit less regular, but as you've seen they've been much more condensed and complex than the first ones, so that'd make sense.
If you want more, read God damn : gobolatula.com/gd/
It's basically a… well, it's hard to say, it's not really a "prequel", more like "what It hurts is based on". Hard to say; just read it, it's very short and even more simplistic than It hurts, but in a way it kinda makes you realize that's how it hurts became what it is.

That's why you don't namefag you FUCKING IDIOT

Don't worry dear, I'm aware. I'm even used to it well I'll admit not to such autismally autistic levels. I just prefer warning people, just in case.
Please go back to the thread's topic though. Again : to anyone interested, give God damn a read, but preferably after you're done with It hurts itself.

I just read the /cow/ thread out of curiosity and I can confirm that you're lying, and only a handful of posts at most seemed that way, and even then those posts had disclaimers. The greater majority of the thread was actually very well documented and had archives of posts you made in the past before people actively hated on you. What's really surprising is that you exaggerated some of the things actually said in that thread which tells me that personally you have no way of defending yourself against proof that you're a creepy weirdo, and so you have to exaggerate so that what things you actually have done appear unbelievable until someone takes the time to see the proof for yourself.

In other words, you're a lying piece of shit and the fact that you haven't stopped means you are a shameless cunt. You can't even cry impersonation because there's a mountain of evidence pointing to how you behave and moreso that you are constantly lying to people. But go ahead and keep "warning" people, because no one trusts you at your word.

OK user. I'll be honest I'd rather we talked about the webcomic instead. I stopped caring much about these threads a few weeks after they started. At first seeing people swear they'd seen a picture of my ass was amusing, but after a while it got sadder than anything.
So could we go back to Holla Forums related stuff instead ?

Val is a pedo.

Fuck, Goba's taking his sweet time making the latest pages. I wish he'd go back to his usual rhythm.

Val is still a pedo.

Thanks for images

Val will always be a pedo.

Yeah honestly It hurts is best for reaction images. It's Tails gets trolled levels of perfection there.

Val will never not be a pedo.

NEW ONE
WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS

It hurts, more like It's shit.

Lie and slander. It's great.

So why is it whenever a thread for this webcomic falls off the catalog the resident namefag decides to pump out a new thread for it even though he's the majority of the posts?
It's almost like he has a vested interest in getting as many people as possible to visit his website.

I really need to catch up
stopped reading for a while after arms

It's more likely he's close friends with the guy who made it and that guy shares his shekels with Val.

Oh wow, look at how WACKY these expressions are! That hasn't been done ever!

This gorgon character is pretty hot. Does she do cute things in the comic?

She tries to become Pasqualo's sex slave and murders a few people. So I guess that means yes. She's pretty cool.

It's better you read it and find out yourself than ask a shill.

I WANT TO RIP OUT VAL'S HEART

NEW HURT

i'm gay

and a pedophile dont forget

LOL FUNNAY FACES XD

You didn't need to sage, user. If you wanted more, you could've just asked.

Jesus this thread is sad. Just go to cuckchan were their taste is shitty enough to discuss this because it's clear that no one here but you likes this comic.

Looks like you're right.

It stopped being funny weeks ago.

Anyway, new hurts !

HOOOOOOLY FUCK
IT FINALLY HAPPENED

They need to get the fucking heaven entrance exams fixed.

Fuck's sake, he used to post like three a week at least. This better be good.

Cool your jets kid.

Oh I'm not super anxious or anything, just can't wait for it. It's fun shit and I remember when goba used to release new shit several times a week is all.
I'm not gonna lose it over a webcomic not updating every single day though. This shit takes time, and when you look at many of the webcomics that DO release daily for example, like questionable content or dumbing of age… you end up thinking maybe it's best if the author takes all the time they need.

PAPA'S IN THE HOUSE!
PAPA'S IN THE HOUSE!
PAPA'S IN THE HOUSE!

HOW IS THAT FUCKER IN HEAVEN?!
HOW SOMEONE WHO HATES RAP BE IN HEAVEN???

Because he never touched his penis.
He was just mad that his son wasn't making a fool of himself.

Fucking faggots.
He's a shitty meme princess who lusts after his daughter and thinks he's the King of /gg/, instrumental in all their tasks.

Also, they're a filthy fucking Frog.

Rap isn't even very good.

This thread should of necro'd long ago.

Val is a pedo pass it on.

You better not be the REAL Val, or we're gonna have some trouble here, pardner.

GET YO' NAVY PEDOPHILE-ASS OUTTA HERE

This is what a toddler would find amusing. No wonder you like little girls Val they're the only ones you can relate to.

There are ten pages of threads on Holla Forums. And you are spending all of it being autistically mad at a webcomic you don't like because some other people like it.

Anyway, new It hurts!
wordswordswordswordswords

Dad feels a bit out of character here.
I mean, he goes from being the ultra-stoic, yet intensely hateful character to the verge of tears over his fucking hat?
C'mooooonnn.
Also, Pasquallo goes from full stockholm syndrome to kicking Dad in the balls over Sailor Moon, which while believeable I refuse to accept has not happened in the past.

I kinda agree with you; it's a bit cheap here, the "all of a sudden, the son finally becomes a MAN and fights against his dad, and that's all the dad ever wanted from his son" or whatever.
Also I'll have to read that first fucking page's wall of text at some point

To be fair, he's never once seen Pasqualo fight back. And nobody ever touched his awesome hat until now.

read better webcomics

Any suggestions, user ? I already enjoy that one, but things like poppy oppossum or gunnerkrigg court don't really have the same strengths and tone. This type of humor is harder to find in SMBC and such unexpected plotlines don't really tend to be present in things like buttersafe.
So perhaps you have, indeed, actual suggestions instead of mere cries that people like stuff you don't seem to like ?

It might have happened before.
But it never happened before the world was destroyed, he found out he's a bot, he piled up a bunch of highschools, then died with Aurora. Its plenty implied character growth here.

If this series ever had any planning at all, there Would be a point where dad dissed Sailor Moon before strip 100 to compare and contrast.

Le pen should deport you already. This shit is lolcow tier autism.

I'd rather visit It Hurts threads on halfchan then have to suffer through your autism any more

No one's stopping you, dear

Just checked, sadly there is no mention of sailor moon from the dad. Pasqualo has a few spergouts about it, and his dad shares the usual hate on him, but that's it.

I'll bet there will be a flashback or something. Or maybe it's just implicit that he's done so in the past.

I personally doubt it. There has been an entire substory in flashbacks already, and a few other anecdotes like that too. I'd say it was even the last time we'll see the Dad, unless there's some congratulatory "EVERYBODY IS SAVED AGAIN" where we see everyone again.

*everyone again at the end

fuck off Val

no u

This is embarrassing, just stop.

Report, ignore an sage.

NEW HURT

Go fuck your daughter while pretending you're important in the /gg/ threads, degenerate.

Any comment on the webcomic, user ? I don't have a daughter and my lewd joke was about Vivian James, "our daughter", so I spend most of my time shitposting on imageboards and enjoy good stuff like those comics instead.
How about you ? What do you think about it hurts, and if you don't like it, why do you bother with those threads ? Are you lonely, user ? It hurts is actually not that bad of a story on loneliness.

I was going to just leave the thread, but you responded before I quit the page, so I think I might as well go all out on you.

Let's see, where to start with Val…?
Oh, I know!
Image 1: Val repeatedly calls Vivian "his" or "my" daughter. Not Holla Forums's daughter, his specfically. He only ever calls her "our" daughter, as in communal, when called out on this.

Image 2: Val laments, wishing he was gay.
Unfortunantly, Val is not gay. Val has a lust for 3DPD loli: archive.is/d1usW#selection-20855.0-20855.42

Val joined the Anton and Coolpecker project. For those who don't know, this was a platformer like Banjo and Kazooie made by some anons.
Val jumped on board and ruined the entire fucking thing, throwing fits when he didn't get his way.
Image 3 to read more about that.
Bonus archive to go with image 3: archive.is/d1usW#selection-21749.0-21755.0

Then Val decided to go join a Holla Forums sing thread, wherein a bunch of idiots with no talent for singing sing a song.
Usually they're a bunch of fun, but Val being a nigger he is, decided to hijack it and force himself as the leader, instead of, you know, the guy organising it.

Needless to say, Val is a fucking moron and can't do music editing to save himself. Remember kids, converting an MP3 to FLAC doesn't work, ever.

Read more about that here: archive.is/b9Rp1

Here we have Mark, the BO of Holla Forums, telling Val
where to fuck off to: archive.is/zNl17#selection-4300.0-4300.1
Unfortunately, he stuck around and just posted on Holla Forums more.

Here is Val either sucking up to this shitty artist or just pretending to be a fan when it's his own work, self-fellatiating as always: archive.is/pZ8tq#selection-6165.3-6169.6

I've only got 3 images in this post, but I think I'll stick around to post the rest I've got.
Val will call me a GGrevolter, and the Holla Forums vol will likely ban and delete my posts, as they've been caught doing it in the past when Val gets pissy and spams report.

Here we have Val posting his arse on the internet in response to little girls, and making sexually charged jokes.

Here's Val making yet more sexually charged jokes towards a young girl.
Apparently this is ok because she makes them too.

That's right, if a little girl talks about a penis, she's open-season for Val.

This is Val LARPing as a Frenchman. Every single post must include the fact he is French, like it matters, particularly when he's got mixed blood and barely French.

The picture is from GGinParis, in which some fags met up. I'm told Val is the guy in the white shirt, but others say he's the one smack-bang in the center with the blue shirt.
What we do know is he's one of these two. You decide.

Oops, where did these come from? Here's Val pretending that he's not a pedo, but that pedophilia should be legal for no reason at all!

First two are Val defending those jokes made towards the 11 y/old on Holla Forums.
3, 4 and 5 are proof that the Holla Forums vol was banning people for speaking against Val.

And finally, more pictures of Val defending his various lusts for young children.

GO KILL YOURSELF YOU DEGENERATE
NAMEFAGS RUINED 4/CO/, WE DO NOT NEED THEM HERE

THOUGH IF YOU STOP NAMEFAGGING, STILL DON'T POST HERE, FAGGOT

Whoops. In my hatred of Val, I forgot to post his twitter :^)
twitter.com/thefrenchcritic

Feels smug.

You are exactly as bad as any tripfag and that string of awful meta-shitposts will be the proof of it forever, VPNfag.

I can tell it's you, Val.
You're the only one bumping this shit thread :^)

Now you can count at least two people bumping this shit thread.
I don't even like namefags nor this comic, but i'll bump that thread just to trigger your autistic ass, fucking puritan burger.

You're as autistic as him, idiot.

Seriously man, this has to stop.

I mean, I understand you didn't choose to be born with autism, but you can definitely control your behaviors, and this is unacceptable behavior.

We're going to have to get the mods involved.

Damn
Jen got the tiddies this week

JESUS CHRIST WILL YOU TWO JUST FUCK ALREADY?
This is the only goddamn IH! thread on Holla Forums and I just wanna discuss my favourite webcomic with some other anons without a namefag or some autist who thinks he's Professor Zoom or something shitting up the thread with their board drama.
I could not give less of a fuck about either of you, but what I will not put up with is both of you constantly ruining the only discussion of this comic on Holla Forums

Wait for this one to die and make another one. The only reason this has so much shitposting is because Val made the thread.

You know what I probably will do that, but fuck me if I'm not annoyed