Blade Runner Final Cut in 4K Blu-ray

Other urls found in this thread:

realorfake4k.com/my-product/mad-max-fury-road/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

boring movie

nice meme

Kino has 4 letters, user. Therefore, 4K is synonym for КИНО. Anything less is garbage.

SHUT
YOUR
WHORE
MOUTH

Kool Kids Kino Klub

t. capeshit cuck

i always see
autist arguing about the differenc cuts of this what is the difference between the cuts anyway

You seem to be having a stroke there m8
The difference between cuts is not even in debate, they are very different from one another and grant a different "atmosphere"/perspective
Many of which have been demolished by the mere existence of a sequel, thus the very negative reception when it was announced

/thread

HDR is not a meme

Into the fucking trash.

4K blurays are also mostly shit right now. Protip: Most of them, most notably Fury Road, aren't even sourced from a 4K master, and instead are upscaled from a 2K master from when they edited the flick.

TVs that currently claim to display HDR is a meme, as consumer TVs don't emit enough light to truly show it off.

If you're an early adopter of a 4K TV, congrats, you just got jewed as later models will only have the capability to display true HDR. There's also a war going in post-production over differing HDR color space metadata, HDR10 and Dolby Vision. HDR10 is used by SMPTE, while Netflix and other streaming outlets are sticking with Dolby Vision.

Basically, 4K is an absolutely fucked format on the consumer level.

Into the fucking trash.

4K blurays are also mostly shit right now. Protip: Most of them, most notably Fury Road, aren't even sourced from a 4K master, and instead are upscaled from a 2K master from when they edited the flick.

TVs that currently claim to display HDR is a meme, as consumer TVs don't emit enough light to truly show it off.

If you're an early adopter of a 4K TV, congrats, you just got jewed as later models will only have the capability to display true HDR. There's also a war going in post-production over differing HDR color space metadata, HDR10 and Dolby Vision. HDR10 is used by SMPTE, while Netflix and other streaming outlets are sticking with Dolby Vision.

Basically, 4K is an absolutely fucked format on the consumer level.

Fixed

I haven't bought my 4K HDR tv yet because im waiting for sales this xmas.

But I have bought four 4k hdr blurays in anticipation, they apparently look great.

True, but 4K tech as a whole, besides cameras, is a joke.

Wait another year when newer models come out.

Which ones, because I'm not kidding when I say some of them are technically upscales. Most 4K blurays from Fox are all upscales.

Source on this.

They are upscales but it was done very well and the grain looks very nice, but I only got them for the HDR which is the main reason why they look nice, the films themselves are pretty dark and have good cinematography so HDR makes the contrast look really nice. I didn't get the last one here. But many people on the bluray forums have discussed them seriously and the prints look very good worth the upgrade. The first four should look even better and I heard the first two might actually be remastered as well.

I was going to get Goodfellas but I was told the 4K transfer is one of the worst ones out there. There arent than many that even exist anyways what ones would you recommend.

I'm still impressed with bluray after being stuck with dvds and shitty pirate rips that I watched on my computer. Is there really a need for 4K? I mean dvds look fine if you're not anal about quality. Blurays look great.

No wonder you bought into 4K early, you're literally brain dead.

HDR no modern consumer display can properly show off. You better get those discs refunded if you can because 4K HDR with reference quality playback isn't around at any affordable price.

Do you plan on getting a 45 inch or bigger screen and are turning your living room into a theater with Dolby Atmos sound? No? Then stick to regular bluray.

4K is a meme, it's only good for cameras and editing.

realorfake4k.com/my-product/mad-max-fury-road/

Fury Road is the most notable example as it wasn't even shot in full 4K, so every version after the regular bluray is upscaled no matter what.

Nice to see your opinion reddit, only FB is shit and I said I didnt buy that one. And yes theres many televisions that have the capabilities they just cost a lot of money you can visit the bluray forums and get recs. But if you think they aren't shown off you are an idiot because loads of different people have said the HDR looks fantastic compared to the blurays and they are autistic about their setups and eyeing quality

Nice to see your opinion reddit, only FB is shit and I said I didnt buy that one. And yes theres many televisions that have the capabilities they just cost a lot of money you can visit the bluray forums and get recs. But if you think they aren't shown off you are an idiot because loads of different people have said the HDR looks fantastic compared to the blurays and they are autistic about their setups and eyeing quality

No faggot, you are the >>>/reddit/

Filled mostly with enthusiasts who will buy into early adoption of 4k tvs that aren't Dolby Vision or Hybrid Log Gamma compatible or with proper light emission for true HDR.

Yes, money that is beyond affordable for most consumers.

kill yourself

No you harry potter hater you need to fucking get it through your thick skull, reddit are bookfags, don't know anything about film and dont even care to go look at /r/movies poll for examples. 3 5 6 7 8 are kino.

No shit it's not cheap for most consumers, but it has gotten cheaper the last two years alone and will continue to.

That grid is pretty sexy

If that hadn't been colour graded to oblivion it would have looked pretty slick.

Harry Potter is a cuck franchise, kill yourself

Yeah, you would know what they like, >>>/reddit/

Also

And even then, the shit that's on store floors isn't comparable to a calibrated 4K real HDR monitor you see editors and colorists use. Kill yourself potter cuck. Enjoy feeling jewed out when you buy a 4k tv before the tech has matured.

Sorry but you are the one who sounds cucked, get a life

It's called Bruno Delbonnell hes fucking based and the color matches the tone of the films.

The film looks like a Rembrandt painting, the first one there, it looks glorious. And the second one looks nice too the lighting is perfect.

Where do you think you are, cuck?
>>>/reddit/
>>>/somethingawful/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/cuckchan/

Sounds like something a cuckold would say.

The film literally has the same themes as Lord of the Rings, friendship, bravery, camaraderie, sacrifice etc. Sorry you are the one who is cucked out your mind and triggered like a roastie equivalent on T u m b l r

Nah I actually voted for the President

That does look quite pretty actually, does he let the camera linger or does it have to be quick cuts due to plot getting in the way of the film?

Yates who did the last four films did a great job with them he has the camera linger a lot, he directed them very well. Most normies, not all, despised his directing style and called it boring because he actually was serious about it. The films really have nice tone progression and are paced very well. I think his are directed very tightly and his editor also did a very good job, he edited EX Machina, if you've seen it, which had good editing.

And since the films do get physically darker, the HDR is supposed to make it much like they were in theaters in terms of making the blacks more black, showing the contrast and having the colors pop moreso than these images.

So you got cucked by Israel?

That was going to happen either way, I didn't want a Clinton or Bush and got my wish, the two party system sucks so yea this is what we have to deal with, voting not for someone but against whoever you don't want the most.

nigger just turn up the contrast on your tv smh

the 4k is what makes the hdr better because it means theres more hdr going on compared to if you were to just turn up your contrast on a 1080p copy

Go ahead and mash your face against the teevee and count Deckard's blackheads if you want

You have 20-27 inch tv dont you?

giant screens are nigger-tier

Gonna get a 60-80 inch 4K cant wait

Get on my level.

*your

People actually do this, no need to be ironic about it