Crisis actors student at Florida school shootings was wired when doing interviews for CNN

Crisis actors student at Florida school shootings was wired when doing interviews for CNN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?
mediaite.com/tv/parkland-shooting-survivor-claims-cnn-gave-him-scripted-questions-for-town-hall/
online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/FBI-transcript-02-23-2018.pdf
wpxi.com/news/top-stories/weapons-found-in-teens-room-after-making-school-threat/689749188
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's so he can hear the talking head in the studio, you dolt

Classmates even know David Hogg is a crisis actor.

David HoggShit….

the trumptards hear "fake" so often they don't think anything is real. the only thing that isn't real is their intelligence.

oh okay well let me dump my folder and you can explain away literally everything

shooting was real, odd that only 3 of 3000 kids
get all the air time, and they happened to aall have been on the same anti gun skit on CBS, and happened to intern on CNN, and one mother is high ranking democrat and father FBI, all there are anti gun activists…

meanwhile kids on independent media are saying arm the teachers, this isn't a gun issue etc… then you have the fucking scripted town hall were you were only allowed to ask your scripted anti gun question

youtube.com/watch? (((da​tamin​ing)))v=S00aEwv7Ne8&feature=youtu.be

notice her name and the question, whom would write their own name and then the question, they are to ask, if they wrote it themself? (((da​tamin​ing)))

Student asks question, but then Tapper says the Senator DOESN’T have to answer it! Why? (((da​tamin​ing)))? (((da​tamin​ing))) The Question was meant for someone else and she went out of order; then she reads ANOTHER pre-written question off her iPhone.

the moderator recognises the question was supposed to be for another person not yet there, because its fucking scripted

The entire CNN Town Hall was scripted and specifically designed to stir up the audience before Dana Loesch came on stage.

mediaite.com/tv/parkland-shooting-survivor-claims-cnn-gave-him-scripted-questions-for-town-hall/

Gen Z is truly the stupidest generation.

go back to listening to Filterman Jones, niggers

this

the sheriff is an anti gun, very polical
45 calls to his house
2 fbi reports ignored

2 recent cases in the last month in other states
1 threat, persons arrested guns taken, just two days before the fl shooting
1 threat, persons arrested (no info on guns)

they are real big on the promise program in boward county where they ignore minor crimes to lower statics and get more money

I remember leaving high school over a decade ago, full of optimism about where humanity could go. Goddamn was I ever a stupid kid. Humans really have no hope at all.

Sheriff (((ISRAEL)))

read this fbi report and tell me they didn't let this happen,

also this is from a family member and mentions ISIS

online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/FBI-transcript-02-23-2018.pdf

what was in this complaint would bring down a shitstom storm trooper response on anyone

yet never investigated

its like they wanted this to happen

one of the cases two days b4 shooting they stopped with 1 report
wpxi.com/news/top-stories/weapons-found-in-teens-room-after-making-school-threat/689749188

a book written by an ex navy intelligence officer explains the plot for school shootings to get people to let the government take their guns

youtube.com/watch? (((da​tamin​ing)))v=zTfX8vJLNjA&feature=youtu.be

i know but weird connections to Muslims

bumping a good thread

David Hogg the fraud.

WOAH!

lel

>>>/ideas/

And Trump neutralized all that shit by pretending to give in to the Dems which led them to kill the new gun bill project
And dumb libruls still call him dumb

Oh it's much worse than that

i think Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh are samefagging this thread.

no. it's the upper middle class.

Fucking kek