Gonna start using this now. Cuck has gotten a bit too old

Gonna start using this now. Cuck has gotten a bit too old.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation
vocaroo.com/i/s190ICgcCbJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sad!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation

It's beautiful.

Pathetic. Not only is your ideology gay and cucked to hell and back, i have also never seen a spicy centrist meme. Horseshoe theory is fucking gay.

Cuck is different from shitty buzzwords because it actually has an acurate and specific meaning, instead of just being another generic insult. Lefties believe in compasion and reason, in being a nice person, and being considerate of others. These ideals can be good when applied to your own small community. but when you try and apply it to foreigners (not necessarily national, even inside your own country and race), you just get taken advantage of. Weather or not they realize it, their beliefs revolve around being taken advantage of.

So that's how you say "normalcattle" in chink

It's not even funny anymore

I like it. I'm not gonna stop using "cuck," 'cause it triggers 'em something fierce, but this is good too.

As long as you agree with them.

Otherwise they're the cruelest, most murderous bunch of fucks on the planet.

They are like mexicans, but lucky enough to discover ellis island first,

LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN

Radical centrism is literally fascism.

you sure proved him wrong

see

What

fyi, etymologically, 白左 báizuǒ literally means "white-left".
t. chinese pro

vocaroo.com/i/s190ICgcCbJw

Still not sure "bye-tswaw" is the best way to spell out its pronounciation, but I'm not sure what would be better.

what's the point of an insult if you have to explain it to 99% of people who hear it?

What's with all the idiots feeling like they're too good to just call someone a pussy? Gotta come up with stupid shit like "soyboy" when just calling them a faggot is exactly the same meaning but without having to explain why it is supposed to be an insult to people who don't frequent Holla Forums-style circlejerk sites. A good insult should be short, simple, and obvious to anyone. You start calling people "baizuo" and you might as well start calling them "bakka gaijins", you pretentious dumbass, foreign language insults belong in discussions in those languages. It seems to me like people that do this type of stuff are the types to call themselves "unique intellectuals" and have to come up with things to show to everyone else how "superior" they are.

Why am I ranting about this at almost 5 am? But seriously, someone please explain why they felt the need to replace "faggot" with "soyboy", it just lacks any of the punch an insult should have.

That's still (((you))) ==BUGMAN==