US Armored Brigade Headed to Europe in January to Counter 'Russian Aggression'

US Armored Brigade Headed to Europe in January to Counter 'Russian Aggression'

What the fuck is this shit ??? We just need US remove kebab brigade… not a fucking good goys brigade. (((They))) are REALLY pushing it aren't they ? That would be the fucking stupidest war ever. What has Putin done exactly ? Banning faggot pride and ?

archive.is/ML5sq

Other urls found in this thread:

paxsims.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/rand-wargaming-the-defense-of-the-baltics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction
sputniknews
archive.is/BkS9i
zerohedge
archive.is/opTt1
beforeitsnews
archive.is/0z3ax
jpost.com/Opinion/Twilight-of-American-Jewry-467862
globalresearch.ca/us-vice-president-biden-meets-with-erdogan-backs-turkeys-invasion-of-syria/5542453
southfront.org/biden-turkey-prepared-to-stay-in-syria-as-long-as-needed/
philstar.com/headlines/2016/09/10/1622321/un-chief-fool-says-duterte
globalnation.inquirer.net/144913/in-the-know-dutertes-remarks-vs-united-nations
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-08/us-soldiers-resist-obamas-support-al-qaeda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Calling it.

Shit. Time to start an op against it, similar to what was done against Syrian intervention.

Defied the imperial will over Syria. And by imperial will I mean Israeli plans to break the country into 3-4 smaller, weaker parts.

Read up on Purim, newfags. That's when the wars magically start, Stalin dies, Netanyahoo comes to congress begging you to kill the other goyim…

Great a horde of the worst niggers and spics in some of the last white states in europe

Russia is too white, and too nationalistic for the kikes to leave them alone

Russia is the only thing standing in the way of the US gaining total hegemony over all Europeans

(checked)
yea, and so russia is in the way of what the kikes want

Putin completely BTFO their plans for world domination over the past 20 years

not really the only real resistance has been in syria but he has done good there. Everything before that was going according to plan. Iraqi, Afganistan, egypt, Libya. If they cant destroy syria they will move onto Iran and have the whole middle east fucked.

They never intended for the Soviet Union to fall apart.

The plan was to keep the world focused on the Soviet Union while they slowly replaced Europeans with niggers and dune coons.

Now, Russia has become a gigantic problem. If Russia is intact when the European Race Wars start, they will not simply sit by and watch a second middle east with 3000 nuclear warheads form next door. They will intervene and we will crush the browns with their support.

Russia has to be destroyed for their plan to destroy Europe to succeed. This is where the push for war is coming from.

Lel no to Iran. Internal revolt is impossible to get out of hand like in Syria.

Outside invasion? Iranian factories and engineers have had a decade of practice in constructing IEDs and mines. In addition, Iran has been preparing for this for decades.

The amount of pointless bloodshed would be impressive.

I do not understand.

everything the US has done for the past 10 years has been for pointless bloodshed why would it stop now?

Correct assessment.

who got the >>777777 get

Good. They will be destroyed.

This is the correct view of the situation. Do not support American soldiers if you are White. I'm tired of having the "le 70% White military" meme tossed around. They sure as fuck do not act White.

The I don't really think America has the ability to win a sustained war against Russia. If it's not over in a month or two I think we'd get BTFO. Who are we going to draft to fight? Negro trannies and white women?

Saved.

they really want war with russia for no fucking reason

They have to get this war done before the US dollar collapses. They will not have the time to re-establish a new base of operations (in China for example) by the time the war hits.

I think the original plan was to make this process take far longer. But the collapse of the Soviet Union has forced their hand.

Now Trump and the rising right has come in. If he gets elected, it will be impossible for them to start a war. He may even turn the US around, clean it up a bit and fight along side Russia when the Race War comes.

Donald Trump is a referendum on the continued existence of Europe, the US and the white race.

God has a sense of humor confirmed.

If you're White, don't go. Don't take any jobs that support the war effort. Don't pay any taxes. If they try to draft you, kill them – if they kill you, well that's what they trying to do anyway, might as well take a few with you.

The question is not even Iran capabilities, that we know it's much more capable than Saddam's Iraq… but the fact that if the US-led coallition attacks Iran they will drag Russia, China, India to fight against them.

TAKE ME TO HEAVEN
SEVEN OF SEVENS

Done.

Take a look at a map. Iran has a much more massive population, an entire army dedicated to occupying Iran(yes they militarily occupy themselves), double the size, is extremely mountainous, and in addition to all of this has borders to former Soviet states, ie they can get additional ammunition and supllies from Russia through railraod connections. On top of all this, the Iranian military isnt comprised of literal retards like Saddams Iraq.

Combine this with the fact that its been the Iranians supplying mateirals and occasionally fighters to both Iraq and Afghanistan during the occupations, and the fact that they have been putting secret depots and redoubts all throughout the cou try….

They have had ten years to prepare for an invasion and occupation by American forces, and are ten times the soldiers that the Iraqis are.

And even outside of that, the US would have to redploy forces to Iraq for a staging ground.

This
both sides of the Cold War were puppets of the same people

Somebody please kill her

we're all gonna be speaking russian in a year

waste of a bullet

also irans military is traditionally tutkuc as ut has been fir the last centuries since the turks first arrived

Tyrks are competent warriors

turkic

Beats the hell out of Arabic and Mexican Spanish

I guess this means Obama is finished purging all the sane generals from the military.

what language are you typing in friendo

we mineshaft gap now

why does the united states have to contribute to this? can't the combined armies of europe hold russia at bay?

because of the fucking jews, it's always the fucking jews

there was muh Ukraine (that we hear nothing about anymore) and now Syria, but I'm convinced what really hit them in the feefees was the faggot thing

If any Russian is reading this, I do not want NATO to attack Russia, it will be world suicide.

Did you miss the part in history where Israel uses JewSA as their battering ram for all their conflicts?

I'm sure they will stop the presses after reading your post.

Butterfly effect. If we get nuked in a week, last thing I want is to be fighting against Russia.

Doesn't take a genius that repeating Napoleon and Hitler mistakes but with Nukes will end in major shitstorm.

But conventional warfare among superpowers is impossible thanks to M.A.D. , that is why the majority of wars since WW2 have been proxies.

A US invasion of Russia will never happen, it would be a nuclear shaoh the likes of which would give G-D
a hard on.

Autocomplete fucked up

THIS IS WHY TRUMP MUST WIN

(I just want to see who got the get.)

well that's disappointing

the US wants this they want to be relevant and heros again like during the coldwar

because of muh world police, muh no homogenous states jew golem

USA NUMBA 1 USA BEST

Anyone have that video with the Polish ex-military basically predicting that this shit will happen?

Guy said something along the lines of

JUST TRY IT HILLARY, WE DARE YOU

i had a gut feeling my pathetic, infiltrated, shell of a US govt wasn't finished rattling their sabres. It appears to me as a face saving gesture on the heels of Russian consistency.
(((They))) will have (((their))) war one way or the other.
Prepping intensifies……

I hope they get killed.

Great… this again.

Here here. They disabled the subtitles though. Poles are cowards. They cant afford to anger their masters.

I am so fucking glad I got out of the Marine Corps when I did.

This shit is getting out of hand.

Because you are scum.

They can't really unless they're willing to suffer major loses. They need Syria completely destabilized to ensure they're not pinned in a two front war while engaging Iran. Russia would treat Syria as a forward base to assist Iran. So they need Syria to be in such a mess that Russia is too busy containing that instead of helping Iran.

How odd that it's so close to the day that Cain killed Abel.

Bullshit. Russia is the ZOG of the East.

That little eurasian tyrant isn't for Russians.

Wow, it's fucking nothing

A two battalions are not much against the whole russian army of 2 mil but it's good as a false flag patsy.
OR the army size is vastly under reported.

But honestly I don't understand why kikes are trying to do this. Are they not worried for the backslash at home?
Not to mention that other slavic countries don't want to fight Russians or even let ZOG marxist armies through?

They would have to take out China as well. Americans will be spread out very thin.

Between the young nu-male "safe space" SJWs and older mobility scooter crowd, I'd say Russia and China have the upper-hand here.
It's not like WW1-2 anymore. The jews have really done a number on US population, at all levels (mental, physical, psychological,spiritual…)

If they try to draft you, it's always possible to desert. But if you're actually willing to go all the way, and have the temperament for it, you can actually use this as an opportunity to sabotage the (((american))) war effort from the inside. The specifics depend on what kind of position and MOS you end up with, but there's always an opportunity even if it involves slaughtering your zogbot comrades when they least expect it. Think of ways to inflict maximum damage on the jew war machine. Think strategically.

Poles always have the option to leave NATO and EU, if it comes to that.

Any kind of force goes a long way of preventing sudden infestations of green man light infantry.

The real reason these troops are going is to overthrow any governments in eastern europe that will switch to the russian side or more likely declare neutrality.

Only the poles are stupid enough to go to war with russia, maybe the baltics. Everyone else knows it's suicide and would ditch NATO faster than you can detonate an ied under an abrams.

top fucking kek, they get more gibs than Greece, without the Eu they'd collapse overnight,

Better to be poor and alive than to die for the jews. At least it's possible to recover from being poor.

Don't consider the faggotry, the average burger is easily take on by interests that be through mainstream discourse and media. The campaign to desensitize the population against China's side has begun sometime ago and it's getting circulated more stronger, in the prez debates non-stop for example. It's not about caring for Taiwan or Southeast Asia, it's just that the Chinese have reunited the conditions to go bigger.

Then there's resurgent Russia. The US is having an incredible hard time conciliating all allies on its particular grand strategy. In the mind of US they wish for a magical spell to make everyone stops their clock, so that US can focus solely on China. In Asia burgers want to have their shit rolled out there forever, and China is the enemy.

I mean: the US grand strategy now is containing China. Trump will be very forceful mad about it. Levying a huge economical penalty on the Chinese.

Israel will not survive whats coming.

The ((())) are suicidal nut bags

If the American did not actively try to genocide all white people, rather than guarantee our security, it would not be so bad.

you have no idea what that word means mongol

Burgers are cucks who decided to destroy western civilzation instead of protect it

US gov starts some meat grinder shit fest with Russia and China it would be a great opportunity to coup their fucking asses and bring it all down.

You're never going to do such a thing americuck

Putin is more spooked than I've ever seen him.

The US has been working tirelessly to set up a situation where they can nuke Russia without retaliation.

The gibs are bribes to the politicians to keep their industry and economy dismantled, hebrew.

They can just detonate what hey have right where it stands and achieve M.A.D.

Retaliation is always an option.

I don't think anyone in americuck outside of the executive branch wants that fucking war no matter what bullshit (((situation))) those niggers come up with.

It doesn't really matter what you want if that would be true you are all okay with a 40% foreign population inside your nation

Anger is growing but thankfully we're nowhere near as fucked as Sweden and Germany.

To an extent. But any possible Russian retaliation would be a joke if the US nuked all of their supply lines, roads, aircraft hangars, military installments, etc etc.

niggers from /sp/ stole the get.

you are delusional you have a 40% and the young kids are already at 50% non white foreign population and you think you are not as fucked. just keep thinking its all fine and dandy you gigantic mongoloid

You feeling a little bitter Sven? Yeah the blacks are a problem here but they're nothing like your marauding hordes.

Obama's been firing the generals who say that Russia would annihilate us in a land war, because its true. At least thousands of Zogbots dying will make it easier to overthrow the government. If they institute the draft we revolt immediately

Who said things were dandy?

Listen here /int/, americuck was founded on breading the ultimate mongoloid so there's no surprise that it's still an ongoing endeavor. You fucking degenerates stayed in the white homelands and are promptly fucking it all away. You can't blame white country quitting americucks for your fucking problems.

Maybe you didn't know but Russia is a nuclear power. All out nuclear attack would cause them to launch everything and set the warheads to detonate at the target or when the rocket gets hit. Game over. Nothing to do with your faggy roads and hangars story.

Did you not watch the video?

The US is building an anti-missile shield around Russia, and have been for some time. So nukes can go in, but they can't come out.

I am indeed a giant colony of europe has a shitskin infestation of course i feel shit about it unlike you who doesnt seem to mind the problems in sweden and thinks its funny

Not to mention any attempt of a decapitation strike would be met with Dead Hand triggering. So if they somehow nuked all of Russia's nuclear force commanders and government, the automated system will still send out a "fire everything" signal.

I don't think it's funny. I feel bad for Swedes but I hope the country collapses soon to serve as an example to the rest of Europe the dangers of the "refugees" and allowing Islam to prosper in your countries. May there be a glorious reconquist one day.

IT will never serve as an example when the kikes controll the fucking media you idiot

Iceland should invade.

Are you not reading anything that's going on? For the third goddamn time, the US is putting the finishing touches on an anti-missile "shield" around Russia so nukes can go in, but the Ruskis can't retaliate with nukes.

Control of the media won't mean much when Sweden collapses. That's a bit much to sweep under the rug.

They don't have to come out. Look:

yeah daily rape and murder isn't right

(checked)
What purpose would it serve for Russia to nuke itself?

(checked)
That pales in comparison to Swedes being made refugees and the country breaking out in civil war.

Indeed let's just wait im sure hehe america will wake up then after they become 40% white yeah then things will change

M.A.D.

Won't stop the Russian submarines armed with nuclear warheads lurking in the Atlantic and Pacific ocean at any given moment. They'll still launch and likely wipe out a portion of the western and eastern seaboard as response time would be insufficient.

ABM systems won't be 100% efficient either and won't last long, as highest priority before initiating the full strike would be to nuke the shit out of Romania and Poland. Sure it'll stop some missiles, but enough will still get through.

That works most effectively if they modify their warheads into salted bombs.

NATO has obligations to the Baltic States, and everyone knows the current disposition of forces means that Russia could overrun the Baltics in a couple weeks.
paxsims.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/rand-wargaming-the-defense-of-the-baltics/
I don't like poking the bear, but the Baltics really hate Russia, and they honor their SS veterans, they deserve to be independent.

(checked) you're on a roll
Where's the "mutual" in Mutually Assured Death and Destruction if Russia just nukes itself while the US also nukes Russia?

The subs are a good point. But I'm sure the global leaders know that won't be able to entire prevent a Russian counterattack. They'll be in their safe bunkers with supplies, while us peasants up top get hit with the few that get through.

And\or detonation at ground level. The dust clouds alone would blot out the sun and make the planet uninhabitable.

Pay attention, negro.

So you think Russia would fuck over the entire planet to retaliate against the West?

Yes?
Are you dense?

You obviously don't have a clue what M.A.D. means. Why the fuck are you even posting in this thread?

I find that hard to believe given how many times Russians refused to launch nukes during the Cold War.

You don't even know how to spell it, dipshit. It's MADD, not MAD. And it refers to mutual destruction of yourself and your enemy, not Israel's Sampson Option of destroying the whole world.

Weak.

Just letting you know in advance i ain't going to war for this shit.

American strategic planners believe that, given the current deployment of forces in eastern Europe, the Russian military might consider a lightning invasion of the Baltics possible. They would operate under the (correct) assumption that no American politician would be willing to bring out the nukes to trade Tallinn for New York. As such, they think the logical conclusion is to move more forces into the Baltic, make Russian planners recalculate how quickly they could overrun the Baltics, because if it takes more than a week or two large quantities of material can be shipped in from Germany and America, and the Russians would have to make an embarrassing peace.

The counter to this is that Russians are horrified by literal German panzers massing in the Baltic states, it took the Wehrmacht almost all of 1941 to get there, and now there's NATO operations there regularly. So this move increases tension between NATO and Russia.

No it's MAD.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction

Russia doesn't need land and resources so there's no point in overrunning anyone. A costly, unpopular occupation in a hostile territory makes ZERO sense.

Well no one is launching a conventional invasion of Russia ever again. The name of the game is deterrence.
Maybe you're right, but the Americans are basing their assumptions of Russia's goals on their past behavior. They took Crimea and the Donbass region, they've taken a chunk of Georgia, they've fought several wars in Chechnya since the fall of the USSR. The bear still uses his claws. And frankly, an occupation of the Baltics would almost certainly be easier than Chechnya in terms of actual military cost, the Baltic people aren't going to engage in an insurgency campaign against Russia. Although world reaction would be much more severe.

You're putting a lot of faith in this shield business. Probably it's not as efficient as advertised, and its main purpose is to intimidate russia and also reassure the goyim back home so they don't feel as compelled to revolt against their jew puppet government. Much like how they make you take off your shoes at the airport so you feel like they're doing something about so-called "terrorists".

Those were all defensive skirmishes. The NWO lizards are everyone's enemy - not the bear (or the dragon).

Anti-missile shield is shit. We've gone over this.

Launch detection is difficult enough by itself, false/fake launches could be done, missile is hard to track and then you're dealing with a fuckton of decoys meaning you don't know which one to hit if it even does hit.

Did i mention those decoys are also hidden in a cloud that makes them harder to pick up/target? Combine that with the fact that Russia has responded by developing counter measures to the missile 'shield' that are way more practical and less expensive.

At best this whole 'shield' thing is symbol politics.

You're in the Baltics and this heavy SP-Artillery slaps your Motostrelki platoon -what do you do?

Every single one of these military interventions (under Putin) was provoked. Not a single one was a blind act of aggression or expansionism. By amassing troops in the Baltics, they are trying to provoke yet another military response. Make no mistake, they are very aware of this.

Pic related.

I basically agree. Russia's operations in Ukraine were a response to their (puppet) government getting color revolutioned, the other stuff also represented a response to a threat. That said, the fact that Russia's primary response to threats on their border is annexation represents a weakness of the Russian state. America is fucking with Russia without looking like the bad guy.

Russia is controlled by oligarch jews and is a Euro-Arab-Asian empire, not a "Nation".

Only to those who still believe in the MSM.

- The goyim are waking up.

- The fence-sitting elites are waking up.

- The globalist elite pawns are waking up.

Psychology 101:

It's easy to follow the script when you're comfortable. Someone tells you you're special and offers (temporary/illusionary) comforts.

It's hard when they ask you to fall on your sword for something you never believed in.

Of course, it is the greatest ally

I don't think they're gonna target something that isn't a direct threat to them, think silos and HQs/command centers. If they want to cripple the country they'd go for infrastructure; power plants, water treatment facilities, refineries, resource storing facilities etc.

At best they could target military facilities that operate detection installations.

Dude, that obvious reddit double spacing is making my autism flare up. You're welcome to stay, but at least try not to stick out like a sore thumb. Spoilered because I'm not trying to derail a good thread.

I was just curious.

Here, have a fashy parade song.

HE KICKED OUT GEORGE SOROS
AND WANTS TO ARREST HIM FOR ATTEMPTING TO OVER THROW THE RUSSIAN GOVERMENT
HE BANNED GMO's
AND IS ENCOURAGING A HIGHER BIRTH RATE
HE IS ALSO REMOVING KEBAB
AMONGST OTHER THINGS
sputniknews .com/russia/20160828/1044703488/soros-memo-oust-putin-russia.html
archive.is/BkS9i
zerohedge .com/news/2016-08-20/leaked-memo-proves-soros-ruled-ukraine-2014-minutes-%E2%80%9Cbreakfast-us-ambassador-pyatt%E2%80%9D
archive.is/opTt1
beforeitsnews .com/alternative/2015/03/russia-issues-international-arrest-warrant-for-rothschild-soros-2-3119172.html
archive.is/0z3ax

Nice. I didn't know that.

Okay, Putin has now given me a awkward boner

Nigga they don't care.

lol

maybe proxy Chechens?

Send 'Barbara' Satan Satin
Just go check that face out.
That is a face that encourages surrender.

No guarantee it would work anyway. Disease is a pretty bizarre thing. Her congo buddy looks like a frail twig but has shrugged off a .45 because what was once essential has stopped working and other pieces that could picked up the slack.
Literal fucking zombies running the asylums these days.

yeh pretty much all the above
plus (((guess who))) owns a majority of the companies necessary for war production in the US anyway.

(((a few))) are aware, but not in a position to do anything more than lament.
jpost.com/Opinion/Twilight-of-American-Jewry-467862

The Biden-Backup protocol has already been engaged.
globalresearch.ca/us-vice-president-biden-meets-with-erdogan-backs-turkeys-invasion-of-syria/5542453
southfront.org/biden-turkey-prepared-to-stay-in-syria-as-long-as-needed/

it's kinda amusing in a way, but only if you noticed the anchored threads. /sp/ was spamming pure retardation and some rando fucker with absolutely no effort whatsoever just made that one post and got it, when they were 750-ing anchors from 777000 on to get there.

All that careful planning.
All that effort.
All that carefully selected bantz.
Lost to one lazy motherfucker who accidentally a single shitpost. (he forgot his picture)
then the meme magicians from /x/ spent a day trying to 'decipher the meaning'
He came back hours later and realised he was permed then posted a screencap.
So while the post itself is pretty shit the resulting derail was quite amusing.

Impossibly derishush dubs.

Never stopped'em before.

Ukraine and the food supply I'd wager.

If it looked like it was inevitable I sure would. I hate them enough for stopping Germany that I could do it without even gaining anything. Doom Paul that shit.

That's Mothers Against Drunk Driving. Something only yankees need because they're sissies that can't (or even care to) hold their liquor.

You seem to think anyone should actually care about (((the world's))) opinion. You would be incorrect.
philstar.com/headlines/2016/09/10/1622321/un-chief-fool-says-duterte
globalnation.inquirer.net/144913/in-the-know-dutertes-remarks-vs-united-nations

They have their own jews, they don't need (((ours)))
The major difference is they're not allowed to own their vast swaths of property if they leave. No choice but to stay committed, no fucking off to the Seychelles like the west's do while shit crumbles behind them. For now, they've figured out a control method.

so many delicious dubs ITT

Pic related.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-08/us-soldiers-resist-obamas-support-al-qaeda

then why is Putin destroying Nationalist groups?

5D-Checkers, goy

They will use it against europeans because a fuckton of shabbos goys dead is a lot better than another stealth down.

Normies have absolutely no concept of the difference between "fascism" and "communism".

These Globalist Zionist fucks are just dead set on starting ww3, they then can crawl out of their rat holes after our nuclear eradication and claim the irradiated wastes as their own.

Yep. Pic related is Earth's future master race.

That's some Talladega Nights shit right there.