Ironic question here:

Ironic question here:
If you could systematically kill everyone who isn't a social libertarian (meaning anyone who doesn't believe, "If something doesn't victimize someone else, it's not wrong.") would you do it? This means every SJW, race baiter, Holla Forumstard, bigot, and every cunt "think of the children" soccer mom would be put into camps and eventually killed.

Assuming no one innocent would be hurt and literally ALL of them would be dead, would you do it?

I'm going to go right out and say that by that definition you'd end up killing everyone on Earth since true social libertarians don't actually exist

kys.

Please report back to us via periscope from the FEMA camps faggot.

How about I kill every social libertarian instead?

I think that killing just OP would suffice.

What? Do you mean OP's suggestion that every libshit commie on the planet is literally the lowest form of life and deserves nothing less than excruciating death at the hands of small ponies slowly eviscerating them is somehow…wrong user?

top kek

are you retarded? you need philosophy

t. sjw (right or left, I don't care)

wish we could kill you instead

my little freaky

Who is "we"? Your imaginary friends?

Nigger pls. Kenya was never good.

Probably. It's a dumb question but I'm getting really tired of bumping into soapboxing

closed-minded tradcons and "empathy" pushers everywhere I go.

That sort of content consumes a lot of our media as well, and it's is almost unavoidable.

there would be very few people left

Are you immune to the effects yourself?

You would kill every religious person on earth too. Would your god still exist if all the people in your religion are death? I mean there should be some kind of law in that.

Good.

Not everyone has to be an angel. They just have to not try to control everyone else's life because their fascist, puritan, hypocritical pricks.

Not really. Just the ones that actively want/try to effect other people's lives who aren't hurting anyone. If that's most religious people, then so be it. World would be better off without them if that's the case.
No god exists. What are you? 12?
…what?

Instead of asking who I'd kill, you should just kill yourself, you fucking woman who is probably also a leaf.

*gasp* I've been found out!

I'd kill op.

wtf is that a dick
traps are not girls

Anything with tits like that is a woman. No exceptions.

No, because by doing so, I would have killed off the only genuinely interesting and passionate people in the world. I'd sooner exterminate all of the basic-bitch-lolbertarians who have nothing but egoistic apathy to offer the world.

i'd rather do the reverse, kill everyone except for all the victims, and just sit back and watch

People that see themselves as "centrist" or "moderate" represent a lack of principals and beliefs and ultimately contribute the most to stagnation and the death of cultures and nations.
So no, I would not.

i'd rather be someone who is capable of taking in new information instead of rejecting everything that doesn't confirm my pre-existing biases, but that's just me. if you'd rather buy into the two party system and support the political machine, that's your right.

In that case, wouldn't that make you not a social libertarian?

So you're intolerant of the intolerant, but does that not then make you intolerant also? Does your intolerance only cease when there are no more intolerant people in the world to be intolerant towards? Why would you, and others like you, not be subject to your own process of elimination?

And after you've gathered all of the information that can reasonably be gathered, and you've heard all of the arguments to be heard and understood, and you've gone full Zen mode and rid yourself any internal dissonance: what then? What's your next step? Pic related.

would be better to just kill all the democrats problem solves it self after that

woah dude!