Huge Anti-Immgrant Protests in Bulgaria

Just a few hours ago there was a huge protest with upwards of 6 thousand people out on the streets in Bulgaria protesting rapefugees and Muslims.

facebook.com/eng.Bonev/videos/vb.100001822505113/1170210279716378

Absolutely no coverage from any western media and the country's media sites are trying to make it out as nazis, they're trying to shut it down.

good

Based Bulgaria. Pro tip: Pictures not from today.

hurry up and have a revolution fags

Based Bulgarians at it again.

If we can get Golden Dawn in Europe along with Bulgarians and top it all off with fascist Italians the continent is saved.

Dinko is hero!

Kek shall smite all shitskins who invaded Europe.

I need something I can share with normies that's not face jew related please.

s-surely the media will mention this just like the few kike whores protesting against not allowed to be whores abortion in Poland?

That's ~0.5% of the people protesting, where I'm from, a 100+ thousand people protest is considered huge in a 6m people city (by police, media and the organizers). That's 1.67% of the population.

I don't know about what you guys consider a huge social movement in the streets, but for me that's quite average-to-low (depending on the culture of the country of course). I'm pretty sure your average LGTB or eco-friendly protest can easily bring 0.5% to 1% in most cities of the globe.
I just want to put it into perspective and to know why would you think of it as huge? Because yes, it has implications about how some Bulgarians are pissed about immigrants, but you can even make a similar protest in a working-class city of other western European countries ( and they could pull about the same percentage of people.

How Christian is Bulgaria?

A good start.

are u going to the demonstrations, OP?
if so take some pics and stay safe

around 90% I think

Bulgaria only has a population of 7 million though.

The right to a free press was a fucking mistake. Just a huge fucking mistake.

In the future I think that anonymous imageboards should take over journalism. Is there any better coverage of the Syrian civil war than /sg/? Is there any better place to discuss and learn about current events as Holla Forums? You're just reaction is that /sg/ and Holla Forums are both shit and you're correct. The problem is at this moment there's nothing superior.

when twitter/facebook fall and "mainstream" news sources need a new place to pull quotes and trends from everyman, could anonymous imageboards step up to that role?

The point is for them all to fail that user's truth is the only truth.

Could be pretty funny assuming it comes to that, if nothing else.

As a burger the Bulgs have always seem to be a strong people.

After this election I think it be better if we could get the media to forget about us. In some abstract way we're a secret society and I prefer not having normfags in here.

m8 that's what we use 4/pol/ for.

How much longer has 4chan got though? Need a better answer than just "4/pol/"

Based RuRu, the best American wrestler.

context?

church is unpozzed, but nobody goes there anymore

It was last forever m8. Hiro is just creating panic so he can Jew the anons over there out of their shekels.

Dinkoooooooooooooooo