Why do so many people recommend voat.co...

Why do so many people recommend voat.co? I just visited today and made an account in order to find the deepfakes software and I went to make a post on the introduction board of the website like was recommended to me so I did. After typing for about 10 minutes and spelling out my hatred for moderation, the points system etc I was let known that I could not post without 10 points. How is voat not reddit again? This has ensured I will never use voat as long as I live. Im so fucking pissed.

Pleb lurk moar, you need to accrue points from users. You have to prove yourself to post

it literally is reddit. its just populated with a different userbase (capitalizing off of reddit scandals like ellen pao, fatpeoplehate getting banned, coontownx etc). therefore, there is more of the typical Holla Forums-type there. sort of like Holla Forums is to cuckchan, voat is to reddit

it is shit and you have to go back

NVM this thread, I just realized voat is only reddit but with cussing.

Voat is a psyop to slowly reing in the speech of anons I just realized. They started open and slowly got worse than reddit

you know we have ID's here, right? why are you responding to yourself?

I fucked up

Im just drunk and in a rage over voat

Im belligerently pissed and uncomfortable.

some sorta weird voat shill thread lmao

Fuck you and fuck voat this isnt a shill thread, fuck voat.

FUCK VOAT AND ITS SHIT POINT SYSTEM

Why are there no unmoderated websites?

I wish I knew how to make a website, I would make a clone of this place and the only thing anyone would ever get banned for period was pedophile content and nothing else whatsoeevr

I made a board called /noban/ and laid out exact rules stating no bans unless pedo and jim deleted the board.

samefag

No fucking shit I already admited to it did you not read the thread? It was already pointed out. Did you really come here to say "hahayou posted to yourself"?
fuck you faggot

Well I was cursing people out but I reached
my daily comment quota

Since I dont have the points I can only say ten things a day on voat.

I WANT TO RIP OUT MY HAIR AND SET MYSELF ON FIRE, IM SO FUCKINGPISSED OVER THIS BULLSHIT, ITS LIKE AN EDGY REDDITOR MADE REDDIT AGAIN, JUST WITH CUSSING

PRETTY FUCKING MUCH

i just hope you can adjust

you mad?

Yes, Yes I am. Not as mad as I was but still. Im really pissed over voat and I dont know why, maybe its because I let myself hope for a few minutes only to be let down by another website that embraces censorship, moderation and general annoyances to try and prevent trolls on a platform that was marketed to trolls.

I fucking hate eevry single one of you so much

people are retards, embrace it man

potter movies

6>5>3=7.1>1=7.2>2>4

the lord of the rangs is better than all

Thats the thing, ive known it was that way for years but I just cant accept it.

geez, kill yourself op

It is time to flip this board!11111121111

I disagree with that too, but I still use Voat. If it bothers you just make 5 or 6 "fuck the Jews" commends and you'll have your CCP. If voat didn't do that it would be way easier to attack.