Black block faggots leave

Why do we continue to associate with these faggots when all they do is contribute nothing to society and give us a bad name?

When the revolution Comes I want all these assholes in labor camps , since no doubt they will mooch off of the workers revolution and continue their non productive ways

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zz22OvY6FTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off liberal, the anarchist movement in greece has only grown

Some of them are shitty.
Greece needs them though.

Yes, shitposting constantly on Holla Forums about le idpol, sucking up to the right, responding to bait, making threads like this… this is the true revolutionary front of leftism, right? Thank you glorious Vanguard for all that you have contributed to the Revolution and "society".

That's easy to say when you have no jobs/ nice stuffand your country in generally a shithole.

These assholes in the US just go around fucking shit up for working class people.

80% of these faggots have no jobs. they are fucking NEETs , except worse because they go around fucking shit up and beating anyone up they think is a facist.

black block movement is barely even a thing in the US. when was the last time they ever even showed up and did something? fuck off retard.

these are the exact same kind of posts the Holla Forums brigades would make after the sacto fight

Search up "may day riots" on YouTube.

Also a few weeks ago some of these retards showed up at a 10 man strong neo Nazi rally with 150 people.

They ended up getting stabbed and attacked people who weren't even nazis, just bystanders.

this is exactly what I'm talking about, fascists posing as lelninists or actual reactionaries on Holla Forums
can't even tell at this point

the people who trounced those Nazis weren't black block, faggot. they were antifa, and fucking based ones at that.

he doesn't have a post history aside from this thread, so odds are your theory is correct

Blac block is a protest tactic that is most associated with violence, rioting, and concealment of identity. Not a specific group you Mongoloid.

yes, and most of them didn't conceal their identity, and they didn't riot. fuck off.

Most did. And riot is disturbance of peace by a crowd.

People scared off from revolution because they saw some windows get smashed are probably hopeless anyway.
I still love this video from Occupy Oakland, all the fucking liberals getting triggered by black bloc attacking their precious whole foods. youtube.com/watch?v=zz22OvY6FTY

REMOVE ALL FALSE FLAGS

Despite my disdain for anarchists, I realize that the majority of them will be soldiers of the revolution, that is if they are not against us.

Then you both will try to kill the other for being anarchists/marxists after your bloody revolution.
I expect leftists to kill everyone that doesn't blindly submit to their tyranny.

You edgy faggots are hopeless

stirner memes until communism my comerades