Help

I just got my girl messy. I tried to wash her but the stains just spread. Any advice Holla Forums?

jesus i think this is real

It's fucking real.

I hate you

it's your shit, you deal with it

She's starting to stink up the place..

I don't want to kick her out

My grandma just called. She'll be home in roughly ten minutes sharp.

I tried peeing on her, and it helped a little, but now she smells even worse O_O

Y A M E R O

She has taken the brown pill, mateys

I keep hearing my grandparents walking into the house, but when I check they're not there. I'm starting to hear voices. I tried carrying her out of the room, but the mess on top of her kept dripping

Nah, it's a Fluttershy plush. They're supposed to look like that.

You're absolutely fucked up. The only way to save yoruself is to shove that thing way up your ass and transport it to a safe place to dispose.

Are you high? Are there fumes leaking in your house? Are you having a nervous breakdown or a psychotic break?

kms

I managed to get her dry, but I had to crap again. It smells like an outhouse in here. I think I might have to bury her in my backyard, and dig her up later on in the night.

10/10 would read again

This thread was an emotional rollercoaster

I mean, who poops on a tree?

But she might miss you.

We still haven't gotten a conclusion yet.

The pieces of turd I pushed out wouldn't stick to the fur..

I took a tinkle on her again so the poop would turn into a mud-like paste, and rubbed it into her for a few minutes so the blocks of poop could stay in one place.

Back to square one :(

I would lick her clean from head to toe OP.
Then donate her to your local church to give to less fortunate kids that can't afford toys of there own.

Looks like Nutella……Om nom nom nom

How dare you to do that to Fluttershy? You fucking cunt….the ponies are our friends, they're not meant to be sexualized and attacked like this. The ponies are my only friends! And you had to do that to fluttershy…the most sweet and kind being in the universe! You and everybody that gets their cock twitching over mlp should be fucking killed.

Those stains look bad, better use fire. Clean the entire house while you’re at it.

PURE FUCKING GOLD!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh poo poo to you too, bronyfag

Necrobump.

Nice quads, necro.
Enjoy your death.

this is fake 100%

best thread on Holla Forums tbh

Are you the one who keeps posting requests for a copy of an obscure out-of-print 1970's Hebrew children's picture-book called "Poo Poo the Pony"?

I think we found the author in this thread, user…