Leaked Audio of Trump Making Lewd Comments

archive.fo/NMBIl

washington post.com/politics/trump-recorded-having-extremely-lewd-conversation-about-women-in-2005/2016/10/07/3b9ce776-8cb4-11e6-bf8a-3d26847eeed4_story.html

GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/784497331647422464
archive.fo/4eart
archive.is/wCl6s
endchan.xyz/ggrevolt/res/11154.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CTR shills are working overtime tonight.

Just in time for the debate… I hope Trump has some thing ready to shut this down…

Wew lad. They don't even attempt to diversify the story a bit, it's just the same copypasted title and story all over the place.

(((Unbiased media))), goyim. Trust it with your life.

Well tbh he does have good taste. I'd probably want to grab her by the pussy too (whoever she is).

Reddit spacing.

Decided to check out a few of the comments, they're convinced this will sink him. Thoughts?

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump was talking about it in the context that famous peoples hollywood kikes in particular can get away with sexual assault against women easily. But I know for a fact that MSM will twist it as

Either that or Trump is simply talking about some woman he finds attractive.

Trump is overwhelmingly alpha and has not once been stumped by his rampant sexuality, he will spin this into a non-issue like with every single other failed attempt by these sad desperate kikes

There isn't a guy alive that hasn't talked about women that way. And believe me, when women talk about men they're even worse, far worse.

All he has to say is, "But Bill Clinton literally raped several women." He won't though, and I'm not entirely sure why.

hahaha.

because he doesn't want to shoot himself six times in the back of his head

…I'm failing to see the scandal. Everyone knows it's true.

"When you have them by the pussy, their hearts and minds will follow."

it's true, too

Yes, I'm sure that's the reason they (((edited))) it. Nothing to see here goyim :^)

WHAT THE FUCK. OKAY TRUMP JUST CROSSED THE LINE. I'M A #JEBTURTLE NOW

Mobilize the shills. Men are not allowed to act masculine in [CURRENT YEAR].

spoken exactly like trump would have said it. I wonder if this isn't trump himself or his son. Sweet.

I talk like this about women all the time, big whoop.

From this point forward I'm filtering everyone who posts this lame D&C shit. It's annoying af, tbh.

Trump is even cooler than I thought he was.
He's just like your average shit-talker around friends.
Holy fuck.

thanks obama

Total fucking Alpha Male.

I fucking LOVE this guy.

what's funny is the mods instantly remove submissions that duplicate links or titles, and usually ban the submitter. But in this case, there's a screenfull of the same title and same link. Funny how that works.

I've said far worse. Of course the libtard bitches are going to raise Hell, and all the white knights are gonna wail.

Sadly, nobody is going to take it seriously when he says it, they'll laugh it off and virtue signal like "lol i would never talk about women like le drumpf does xD"

Lewd stops looking like a real word if you see it too much.

Either I am a Trump, or I have subconsciously adopted their patterns of speech through overexposure to rallies.

This will definitely finish Trump. Y-you'll see, goyim.

You can't vote for him now you know he said lewd things about women! Be good goys and vote for the woman who attacked the victims her husband's sexual assaults.

OY VEY

At least we know what Trump is into. Can you say that about most politicians? I mean with Hillary, she's not loyal, and I don't even think she's loyal to Bill. She's a rug muncher, but it could be worse. It could be young children.

sage

Bumped and reported

That's some high class reddit spacing.

Sage'd again kike.

There are no vols on 8/pol/.
Way to out yourself.

sage

sage

That's some nice 4chan spacing you've got there bro :^)

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

He was just stating facts. Pedowood is a whore and he knows it.

Reddit spacing so strong that it goes over posts.

sage

Wow, another nontroversy. Things must be pretty desperate at the Clinton camp.

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

Literally Hitlewd!
("It'll will work for sure this time, right Moishe?")

sage

STFU
You cucky fuck!

sage

Thank you for correcting the record! reported

sage

sage

I bet he's fun as fuck to hang out with

this

sage

sage

sage

The only one who's gonna give Trump a hard time is Melania.

Duhnuld. Dunuld. Why you say such thing dunuld. You bad bad man. Come, I show you something.

sage

sage

l…lewd..
In all seriousness though, this will probably get him the chad vote.

sage

Fascinating. Trump talks about women the same way Obama talks about men.

sage

I'm betting $5 goybucks that 3b317a won't make it to 750, anyone wanna challenge?

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

Is this really your new tactic, CTR?

sage

I think he's being paid by the post. It's going to go all the way!

Sure.

sage

Sharp, short, sweet.

MPGA

sage

sage

sage

sage

Trump should interrogate Hillary or the mdoerator on the context of the comment. When they claim they don't know or try to deflect, then he should explain the context and make them look silly for not looking into it. If they try and contest his version of the context, then he can hit back at them for not answering his previous question, further proving that that they are out to get him, then he can bring up Hillary's comments about defending a rapist who raped a little girl, her comments about bring Bill's accusers "to heel" and so on. He can also hit Hillary using the fact that the Clinton Foundation have screwed over women internationally many times over.

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

Because he wants to win it on ideas, and not just be the candidate who won because he wasn't married to a rapist.

The gloves are coming off though, as you can see.

Would you cut it out autist?

That's not reddit spacing you pleb

Mods

Who the hell knows how this will effect him. It will probably hurt to be honest. He just needs to not get flustered at the debates and this will blow over. His base won't be effected at all but it might effect his numbers among independent women and moderate cuckservatives. Not going to lie you know it's at least a negative because we have our resident retards sage bombing this in a desperate attempt to cover it up.

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

Message this to Trump or ANYONE on the Campaign
We can't let this sink us, not after we've made it this far.

OOPS

sage

sage

thanks for putting this thread on page 1 you kike lol

sage

sage

It's normally spaced you fucking weirdo.

sage

sage

sage

sage

Fuck off

sage

Normally spaced if you're from reddit.

sage

He's saying he's going to filter anyone that says "Reddit spacing". I agree, I'm going to as well.

sage

I just talked to two female Trump supporters about this separately. One said, "well at least he's not a rapist like Bill" and the other admitted to being turned on by it.

We won't lose very many people over this but it is going to hurt our gains from here on out. Need shill orders ASAP

sage

Nigger, this isn't sinking shit.

Sadly I don't have a twitter.

sage

THE STREETS SHALL RUN RED

sage

You've lost the plot.

sage

No It's not.
Nobody puts an extra line between greentext and their content.

sage

I'm just getting worried all of a sudden this last week, when the week before I was confident as fuck, don't know why

sage

sage

sage

To be honest you'll see tons of comments about people "changing their mind" here, 4chan, r/donald, whereever and then you'll get "guys, i-is it over?!" and shit. Just power through it, only the results matter.

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

Don't you separate out quotations for clarity? I mean, even greentext stories put a para space between the greentext and black.

Tempted to sage because it seems like 3b317a is really enjoying doing exactly that. Must be a real dopamine buzz….

sage

He really was the "first black president" wasn't he?

sage

I don't know, just all of a sudden this wave of dread came over me these last few days, I think the whole Russia thing and King Nigger being a sketchy fuck made me freak out a bit.
Should get better after he blows Clinton and the media the fuck out on Monday though.

sage

Is anyone concerned about Trump's chances at this point? He fucked up on the first debate, Hilary Clinton's poll numbers shot up afterwards. Assange didn't deliver on Clinton dirt. The tax return info leaked. This leaked. I'm starting to think that Hilary fucking Clinton might win this election.

America is lost.

sage

sage

sage

Hello, fellow friend.

Reddit spacing.

sage

The "reddit spacing" meme is just a sad attempt to D&C the board. I shouldn't have even responded to it.

Fuck off.

sage

sage

SHADILAY

sage

sage

sage

lol try harder niggerfaggot

sage

sage

sage

Source?

sage

sage

sage

sage

Nigga it's okay to get worried about something you're passionate for, my support will never waver for our God Emperor, and I just said i believe he's going to kick this and hillary and the lugenpresse's bullshit out of the water by monday night.

sage

Now this is the good stuff.

NONBELIEVERS GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sage

sage

What's the angle to play here? Because the questions are going to come and we're doing ourselves no favors by pretending women are not going to care. The men that will are probably already too excited with the ida of FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT. It pisses me off that this may end being a more decisive factor than advocating a war with Russia.

This is an idea, it's still deflection and they won't let go. They're going to press him for an apology.

sage

no idea where it came from

sage

sage

MODS ARE ASLEEP

POST MEMES

sage

sage

women will care, they'll be like, "Damn, that motherfucker is straight up alpha."

KEK IN HIS HEAVEN
ALL'S DANK IN THE WORLD

sage

Rapunzel-posting. Now that takes me back.

On-topic: Trump has built a reputation as a manly man who loves women over decades. No one is going to be swayed against him by his being authentic to the personal brand he established back when shoulder pads were a thing.

sage

That's fucking gruesome

I've seen some shit, but this takes the cake.

sage

Quads confirm.

It's not an objective thing so there's no real objective answer. The answer will change depending on who you're talking to, to be honest.

sage

Those digits confirm wet pussies across America.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/784497331647422464

LIKE AND RETWEET ALL RESPONSES THAT BRING UP BRING UP BILL'S RAPE, TO THE TOP!

sage

now this is some CTR bot shit

If it makes it any better, it was a rival gang member, so nothing of value was lost

sage

sage

sage

What is this sage shit in aid of you retard?

sage

sage

sage

IA KEK IA SHADILAY
IA KEK IA SHADILAY
IA KEK IA SHADILAY
IA KEK IA SHADILAY
IA KEK IA SHADILAY
IA KEK IA SHADILAY

sage

sage

sage

OI YA FUCKING CUNTS!

sage

Why is this retard acting like it's end of the world?

sage

sage

sage

sage

Looks like false flag to be honest.

KEK WILL DELIVER THE CTR SHILLS TO THE VOID

sage

Some faggot idiots huffing butane or something in there car. Degenerate pig animal decides to light the lighter. I think it's on JewTube but also LL too.

sage

Can't argue with those quads

Let me rephrase then, what kind of reply do you expect from him?

Where's lain poster?

sage

sage

I'm serious guys. I've been watching this thing go down on here for months. What actual information can we actually point to which suggests that he might win at this point? The election is a month away. How is Trump going to win over the 5-6 states he needs and cause a 7 point shift in the polls with 4 weeks to go? I still think there's a 50% chance of him wining, but he frankly isn't doing that well.

There is a very substantial chance that Hilary Clinton is going to win this election, and America is going to be overrun with spics and niggers. If I was living in America right now, I'd be thinking about my exit strategy. Iceland looks nice…

People need to stop being faggots and engage in conversation. Not everyone is some fucking Reddit Jew CTR shillbot whatever.

Fuck my fingers.

sage

Notice the shills keep posting in this slide thread with their demoralization gambit horseshit.

Sage

Do reptiles even have pussies?

sage

sage

im right here user

sage

Stopped right there

Wow he let that piece of shit touch the first lady.

ask >>>/monster/

"Slide thread" is Holla Forums speak for "things I don't like."

sage

DEATH TO CTR !!!

What the fuck are you on about (150)?

sage

Fuck off concern shill. What evidence is there that Trump is winning? How about the massive rally turnouts and Trump merchandise everywhere while nobody IRL gives a shit about Hillary.

Our biggest concern is vote rigging. But the voters are there.

sage

(152) now satan.

sage

To be honest, I don't really know. It was a while ago and not even that bad so maybe he'll play it down.

Stop that.

This won't stump the Trump moron, so relax your autism. All we can do is laugh at how he just guaranteed the LOOD vote.

sage

sage

sage

Bump.

sage

sage

sage

This dude may have enough autism to get 350.

sage

We’ll just make a new one when it hits 750, moishe.

sage

There's been a lolberg shill trying to demoralize us for a while.

Don’t worry. No one, and I mean NO ONE, will ever beat my record.

sage

I honestly wonder if this leaked audio might somehow help him win the black vote or something. Womanisers might think, "Yeah, that's my guy."

sage

that was good thread

Cloacas. Combined vagina and anus.
I…am ashamed this knowledge leapt to mind so readily.

sage

sage

sage

Confirmed for shill.

sage

sage

sage

sage

It is though.
Image search screencaps of reddit; all the posts are formatted the same way.
I never started seeing this posting style on chans until r_thedonald and the alt-kike spilled over into our woodworking newsletter.

sage

sage

=HE'S APOLOGIZED=

sage

He's going all-out. I have faith in the crazy bastard to continue banging away like a Skinner pigeon.

Yes he was.

sage

Yeah but the problem is that they're going to be doing that shit to us if we don't send them back.

LOOK THIS LOLBERG FAGGOT!

Reminds me of the first time I was trying to cut up a whole chicken for dinner. Clumsy slices like a 10 year old would make. I can't tell if they're extra cruel or just incompetent. Probably both.

What a shame. Moments like that, you wish humans could just "will" themselves to death. He knew he wasn't getting out of that one. If only he could just decide to die.

sage

I'm sure they won't. In the end, he can frame it as pure guy talk and will not apologize for a conversation held in secret or he can push back on why he should apologize. In the end, she will have to take an actual definitive stance on an issue that can be thrown back at her since she has said shit she should not have said before (deplorables, super predators and so on). He can push her to apologize for her own comments and actions as well.

That said, we should find how is leaking this shit about Trump and make their lives hard.

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

Replying as if you're not just a fucking concren troll…
The demographics they are using for polls are based on the 2012 turn out. Look at the primary turnout this year.

archive.fo/4eart

The polls are being manipulated VERY hard to look like trump is losing when he has a substantial lead.

Do you have any more info on this?

sage

He's already apologized m8

I suddenly understand KANGZ completely.

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

Maybe they're jewing the jew by their per post bux.

sage

sage

sage

I think he has a chance, really hard for me to estimate how much, I don't trust polls and that also goes for the positive ones. There's a month ahead, there will be good news cycles and bad news cycles, but none are the end. As for this event in particular, the good thing is that most of the people who feel seriously hurt were already out. Nobody who's unironically said "rape culture" was going to vote for him.

If that happens I'm seriously buying a statue of Kek.

Link?

sage

sage

sage

sage

lolwat

sage

sage

sage

BBC front page news nigger i'm not spoon feeding u

sage

sage

sage

he just won the black vote,
they respect this type of attitude,
Donald has done it again

plus sjws/pc people number in the few thousands,they aren't a majority

blacks outnumber them by the millions

sage

sage

sage

sage

I'm not searching for big black cock; I'm not that stupid.

sage

sage

wtf i hate trump now

sage

sage

sage

another sage

sage

well fuck. it's over.

sage the sage

sage

sage

so sage

sage

my sages outsage you

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

SAGE WAR!

sage

you wont win, sage

sage

sage

They're cutting his vocal cords, that's why the guy just growls instead of saying words. They didn't cut off his tongue because that would actually kill him from blood loss and those monsters wouldn't be able to have fun then.

sage

PUSSY
CONTROL

sage

fine if you don't believe it archive.is/wCl6s

sage

sage

I'm just watching.

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

please do join,sage :-)

sage

sage

sage

sage

WEW

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

That sucks. I don't like it, though he did take a sot at Bill Clinton, which was nice. I don;t think he should have apologized for it, then again, this is in line with what Scott Adams said he would do at some point: Apologize for one thing and it would be linked to women, as a means of making himself seem more relatable. I don't like how this went down though. I hope this is more 5d chess.

sage

Your source is an empty news story?

Bump.

sage

new Assange leaks

sage

FUCK OFF LOLBERG

sage

sage

sage

It's on his website.

sage

sage

sage

sage

Wew lads

sage

sage

I copied the video here if you don't want to give the WaPo hits
endchan.xyz/ggrevolt/res/11154.html

sage

sage

sage

sage

Spread this leak to the black community, they will respect his strong pimp game.

sage

sage

CTR "concern" shills on donald already, like I said.

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

So it is.
Big Black Cock news website didn't seem to reputable but Don's site is.

You can’t break my record, shlomo!

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

Lolberg faggot

sage

another sage

sage

I can't actually express over text how pissed off at you I am right now.

sagesage

sage

The Bolivian embassy shitposter delivered? In the words of the song: "It's Friday night motherfuckas, let's have some fun."

sage

saged

sage

I see why they didn't quote him, this is the perfect nonapology apology.

sage

sage

But this is an image board and not reddit.

sage

What is the current reply record? 3b317a may end up breaking it?

sage

sage

Oh fuck

I don't blame you. I only believed when I saw his website as well. Scott Adams does get to say he was right again, that this moment would come. I hope this is 5d chess and not bad advice from his campaign managers.

sage

sage

I've gotten 650 before removing trash threads like these.

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

No there's an equally autistic person making sure he doesn't get the record.

sage

lol reported

sage

sage

Autist of The Year winner, every year.

sage

sage

THIS WILL ONLY MAKE HIM MORE RELATABLE.

GUYS HAVE THESE TYPES OF CONVOS ALL THE TIME.

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

Thanks for correcting the record.

sage

sage

Linking a bunker site to an infested site is a perfect analogy for how STDs work.

sage

The record is 616. You’re welcome.

Shills won’t ever let me beat it because they can’t HELP but reply to their own threads. And this faggot has no chance.

I think you should stop

LOLBERG FAGGOT

sage

Bad sign. Do not kneel.

sage

sage

sage

Reported.

sage

sage

Maybe here.
You'll never beat EternalSamefig though.

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

Not liberals though.

sage

sage

sage

sage

ur a faggot

sage

sage

FUCK OFF

sage

sage

sage

sage

This is true.

I'm going to have a good laugh if when asked why he actually apologized, he says his wife thought he should. Married people will have a good laugh over that.

sage

Dubs, kek confirms ur a faggot

sage

Holy shit.

Hillary would be stupid to bring this up given Bill's history, and her history of covering for Bill

sage

sage

thanks for trumping the record.

sage

sage

sage e

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

You just KNOW he’s going to bring that up in the next week or so.

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

Lain poster!

sage

sage

sage

sage

Let me translate

sage

sage

sage

sage

The Bernt are so dejected it's already a sealed deal. You have no idea how incensed they are. I watched most my family get dosed live. Didn't even have to clue them in.

sage

sage

The difference is that there's no recording of Bill despite the fact that Bill is the demon he is. I don't know why Trump would openly talk like this while being mic'd up. He was probably egged on by this Billy Bush guy for this purpose alone.

sage

I found the image that I should have previously included.

sage

Your new thread is dead, how does feel, lolberg?

sage

Why are you sagebombing now too?

sage

Bump.

sage

sage

They blew their load too early. This will be ancient history in 2 weeks, let alone by the time the election rolls around.

sage

sage

Bump.

sage

sage

congrats bud ya did it

4cuck?

sage

sage

sage

Checked

sage

sage

the thread is destroyed beyond repair, make new thread if you feel inclined to

sage

sage

Why is CTR spamming this read in particular?

Depends how hard they push it. Maybe they'll just keep pushing it all the way until the election and people will stop being surprised or whatever.

THANKS FOR MAKING THIS A CYCLICAL MODS
THAT'LL KEEP THE AUTIST BUSY!

dunno but mods can't do their job

sage

Go remake it on your containment website faggot.

Streisand Effect.

sage

Is this another "Trump outs himself to the media for coverage" op? Because I wouldn't put it past the modern Sun Tzu of the 24 hour news cycle…

Hey ctr

It's not even CTR, just a single autist being as autistic as possible.

It's another image board that allows bigger file uploads.

I'm fairly confident that a mod will show up and delete all by IP.

sage

Audio is probably faked, so they dont want us talking about it until the video has made its impact on voters. Something like that.

sage

Going for a record?

sage

FUCK SEATTLE, FUCK PORTLAND AND FUCK CITY FOLK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sage

No, this is real dirt from someone that's not Trump. Hillary and her handlers have had this video in the bank for awhile, probably since it was clear Trump was going to win the Republican nomination.

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

It's real, watch it for yourself.

sage

Maybe it's time to stop?

sage

sage

It's always possible, but it could be by hillarys to cover the wikileak from today.

sage

sage

Wew shills, can ya feel it?

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

Fucking pathetic.

sage

sage

lmao

sage

sage

sage

sage

ctr pls, go get a real job

sage

I watched. Honestly I think it is real however they could have cut things in (or out) thus destroying the context, however I doubt it.

sage

Sage isn't a downvote.

sage

sage

FAGGOT

sage

The context seems real, it's locker room banter. I don't know why Trump would say this while mic'd up for a TV show.

sage

You've done nothing but waste your time, faggot.

No one here would have cared about this "news" anyway, other than to laugh at it.

sage

Dub Confirm.

sage

oh no! i'm gonna cry! top kek

sage

Fox News just did a report on this

sage

Back to your containment website, libreautist.

sage

How's it feel to be so impotent that you actually sagebomb your own slide thread because I destroyed it?

You’re doing so well! Except you already lost!

Thanks for the help man :)

sage

If you steal the 7 of 7s get, I am going to rape your mother to death.

Seems they are going all in on the feminist vote

Also
FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

Look lolberg fuck off back to /liberty/

sage

sage

Sucks your slide thread got ruined.

sage

Time for you to go back to your containment website, pedo.

GLOBAL REPORT

sage

Time to go back to your containment website lad.

tob fugging geg

Time to go back to your containment website faggot. Sucks your slide thread failed.

Kill yourselves

Yep. DJT said it was real. This will cost him the cuck vote and the unmaried strong independent womyn vote…. so nothing

Wew

INCOMING SEPTS

trump get

Death to shills, Trump/Kek 2016

How could you try to get the get when it's still 600 off from now?

That's litteral alpha male behavior. I don't think women anywhere will be offended.

Idiots though, idiots are not quite capable of understanding that when you waste time you also loose opportunity. That's ofcorse why they're idiots.

get get

no

Where's the recording, not even a youtube link?

I fucking told you the mods would take care of it.

OH NO, TRUMP JOKINGLY TALKED ABOUT HITTING ON SOME SLUT!

SURELY THIS WILL STUMP HIM!

… Says increasingly nervous Jewish man for the 9,235th time this year.

7s GET

TRUMP WILL WIN THE ELECTION
HILLARY CLINTON WILL DIE MARCH 2017
KEK IS REAL AND WE WILL ALL GO TO KEKHALLA WHEN WE DIE

Comey will get culturally enriched in prison.

h=hit
h=Trump hitting on women
women=Hillary
=Trump is going to hit Hillary

That settles it. Donald Trump is officially the most alpha president of all time. I fucking love this man.

not to be the current year man, but conservatives and religious people won't give a shit if it was 11 years ago.

Lol, what the fuck was that. Backstory?

wtf I hate niggers now

It's not like he's wrong.

Betmales are distributed in a ration of at least 50:1 (if not higher with all the estrogen). This is pretty crappy news for the Don, even though it is completely harmless.

What did Guacman mean by this?

*Beta males, *ratio.

Trump always gets away with everything though, so don't count him out. He'll offend those that were looking to be offended, hopefully that is all. The sad part is that this deflects from Clinton's much bigger scandals.

He meant, substitute me in RNC. Slow and steady wins the race. The guac will rise again. KEK be praised this better not transpire.

"I'm not running for any political office ever again" is what he said.

He means his little girls aren't having enough of grandpappy's guac supreme if u know what im saying heh

By the way, any one know who leaked the tape. DOTR.

It was old Access Hollywood footage wasn't it?

Fucking FINALLY.

Please…. please endorse Hillary… Jeb's endorsement is the death knell of her campaign…

Yes. And I doubt Billy Bush leaked it, because he's in an entire world of trouble, worse than Don in a way, he swims in those shark filled waters as a TV host for normie women.

In this cursed age the idea of a man being attracted to women is considered news-worthy.

They are going to rig the voting with this.
They will manufacture outrage from "women" and give a Landslide to Hillary.

We need a cop to kill like 5 unarmed niggers or else this shit is going to fester and prevent Trump from winning.

Trump just needs to spin it. The guy is Teflon and we love liberal tears.

I mean seriously. What are liberals complaining about? He is now officially all the parts of Bill Clinton they miss.

Is America still full of puritan assholes? because this really shouldn't change anything

Yes if regarding the sexuality of a straight white guy, no if regarding the sexuality of anyone else. So worst of both worlds really.

Well so you have a rich famous guy surrounded by bombastic supermodels in a degenerate contemporary society saying famous people can get all the pussy and it's the worse scandal CTR could find?

If I was an amoral CTR campaigner I would get angry that this was the best dirt there could be found on Trump, not happy.

Or am I being too optimistic?

I think it means they are getting desperate, no doubt neither Hillary or Trump wanted to get into sex stuff, because they know they both had dirt.

Trump was holding back until they took the first shot.

Is he ok?

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

This is too soft to count as serious dirt, specially if opponent is Clinton.

If opponent was a Puritan Conservative like Ted Cruz, this could have been a Death Blow I won't lie.

But against Hillary Clinton and the Clintons? Any person worried about morals will find the Clintons utter repugnant from beginning to end in morality department, without even starting on Benghazi.

Except for all those leftist numales.

THERE'S LITERALLY A THREAD WITH THE SAME TITLE AND TOPIC THAT ACQUIRED AN ALMOST SAME VELOCITY RATING AS THIS THREAD

WEW
EWE
WEW

Trump 12D dimensional chess… he used his time machine to pay off some bum to start that viral video / meme, to inoculate the public to his crude words. He couldn't go back and delete the tape, because it collapsed all the futures in which whites take back their country

You are thinking logically.
Women do not do that.
This is bad, but many people here don't understand this is all the debate will be about on sunday.

More "Trump why are you terrible?", "Secretary Clinton would you like to tell us why Trump is Horrible?"

Which is why Trump needs to drop this "Presidential" (see also: beta) crap and just be alpha.

Maybe he should grab Hillary by the pussy? Yeah no. Too gross. A model entourage will be enough.

Hmm
Only thing possible is to grab the angle "11 years ago I did" and then insert something about donations on disabled people and etc.

Something emotional on the good side showing that he did good things with his wealth. He had quite a donation list for disabled people and people in suffering.

In terms of "muh feels", this triumphs the rest.

I agree, but don't forget in Nature conception Alphas are also surprisingly altruistic in a non cucked way.

so this
could help in the muh feels department.

They tried the same shit with Arnold. He apparently groped a woman in an elevator. Arnold who is the definition of Alpha just brushed it aside with:

Ya. I was a very bad boy Ha HA HAHAHA!

Issue dropped immediately.

Could work too. But I expected glorious explosion, instead I get an air pressure gun shot.

This is recoverable, but requires some skill.

Sad!

The media is eating it up though, all over the socials and the international news. Much easier for normies to have an opinion on than the complexities of the Podesta email dump.

Wow, the perfect non-issue just in time for the second debate AND the new HTC leaks. Surely this will be what stumps Trump

Right when morale starts going back up from the VA debate, we get this. The 7777777 get has me feeling black pilled too. I really don't care about this but I know it's going to affect normies. At least for a little while. And we're getting so close to the election that at the end of a little while almost means election day.

TRUMP, NOT GAY

More at 11.

Some nigger was selling CD's outside of a store, and reportedly flashed a gun at a passerby to keep him away for some reason.

That guy reported it to the police, they came down to detain him. At first, all there was for evidence was a video from a bunch of nigresses sitting in their car, so you couldn't really see the struggle very well. That video shows that Alton did indeed resist and he did indeed have a gun in his pocket.

But he dindu nuffin, he was turnin' his life 'round n' sheeit

FAKE OUTRAGE ALART

Time to bring up Hillary covering up Bill's rapes, and multiple trips on the Lolita Express.

Can we make anything out of this?

Honestly, most people forget about it eventually.
Look at Bill Clinton. People still love him regardless.

And he's a Pedo! It's over for Trump. He can't go on!
t. (((Media)))

What timing, too with the debate coming up on Sunday. Wew…
Thanks Lugenpresse. Too bad they don't take the same amount of time to look into Killary's deep closet of Skeletons.

Guys, you'll never believe it

I just found out something horrible about Trump. Are you ready?

Trump…finds women sexually attractive, and occasionally like to put his penis in them

Oh the humanity

Seriously though what the fuck is this? It's a crime to like girls now?

Welcome to [CURRENT YEAR], you weaboo piece of shit.

Just imagine what will happen if they will find out leaked audio of Trump saying that holocaust never happened, or that jews did 9/11.

Just imagine how Trump's polls rise from all those faggots who don't believe he's understanding it all.

You wanted chaos, you got it faggot. is a manifestation of pure chaos delivered at the moment the most important GET in Holla Forums's history appeared (7 7's, there's never going to be such a number again…even 8888888 won't be so powerful).

But from chaos emerge unities of different powers and levels trying to unify amongst themselves into one. That's why you can interpret it in different ways which all fall into place. Though interpretation is passive and low-energy as fuck.
It is our responsibility to make something out of this chaos and re-align it to something of our desire, instead of trying to hopelessly guess what it is.

I remember being a laughingstock of males for liking women instead of males.

I thought I was the weird one until I found Holla Forums.

one is on the other's side, that guy's an idiot.

does h stand for Hentai?

What a disgusting human being. I bet he even finds gorgeous women more attractive than average ones.

Breaking News: Infamous billionaire playboy does exactly what is expected of him

They're dropping their nukes to cope with Assange

yes
t. Kek

BREAKING NEWS: Trump said what all men say in private

bottom of page: Hillary calls all Americans "bucket of losers" - (no big deal)

FUCK THE MSM

It's worse than that: he thinks gorgeous women are more attractive than ugly ones

go to attachments

have fun

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927

JESUS CHRIST

Trump is alpha.

Everything Trump said in the audio is spot on true.

Reminds me of that commercial Hillary has been running with Trump shitposting in the background about women while soft piano music is playing. Fucking hilarious.

[((Applause))]

yfw Trump is such a disgusting individual, he finds a cute girl, falls in love with her, marries her, and has a family with her

Your girlfriend is a dumb bitch and so are you. If the South hadn't of killed Lincoln he was planning on deporting all the niggers

THE SOUTH AND SLAVE TRADE WAS RUN BY JEWS WHO BRED NIGGERS!

The problem is that he was married and trying to fuck another married chick.

This is will not go over well at all with the Christians.

Oh no a comment he made 11years ago. This is the final straw!! Now we know trump is a evil warm blooded "straight white male".

This is misleading. Lincoln was originally talking about deporting them because his assumption was that they wouldn't want to stay. It was continuously met with dismissal and then he backed away completely from that stance with the Emancipation Proclamation and letting them into the military.

Christians believe in redemption, and he's already asked for forgiveness months ago.

They love nothing more than forgiving.

that's the most brutal fucking thing I've ever seen

and we're importing this shit

50 SHADES OF TRUMP

And Bill Clinton did the same thing?

I've said this before, Trump has some dirt in him that Hillary can use to spin the "Trump hates women" narrative. But what Trump isn't doing is attacking her harder. Maybe he's afraid of being killed by her, but he should bring up to her face in the next debate that people who criticize her end up committing suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head four times. Or trash her on Benghazi. There's so much to attack her on, bring up her defense of Bill's rapes and how she defended that guilty rapist in the 70s, but he isn't. If he starts doing that, he'll won't look like an idiot going up against the "Presidential" (read: sociopathic) Clinton.

Yeah, he's fine.

Did he died?

Nigga, I ain't clicking on that

That's my man Donald, not even being a beta off the camera. If someone honestly listens to this and gets triggered to the point where they think we need a woman president instead, I will do an honorary beheading on that person.

I wonder what this guy did to warrant that. Sick bastards.

Wew, it's really over now!

He actually didn't

He gets his arms cut off and they leave him to live to endure to arduous, morbid, inhuman torture.

I can still hear the screams
These people are fucking filth.

Is it a crime to kinda want to be one?

Commit suicide.

I won't cut my dick off or anything.

Just, if someone handed me a potion or something that will change me into a girl, well, I won't refuse.

GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN/TRS FAG

Back to reddit with you.

Laughter turned into crying real quick.
These people are allowed to breed.

Was she married at the time, or was she the soap-opera lady?

married

Did someone see Trump subliminal passage on Fox news streams with Trump0.5 secs changing with 0.5 secs Mickey Mouse?

He remains unstumped.

I think we just figured out that whole energy crisis thing.

I think the last rap song I heard was talking about pooping on women. This doesn't really qualify as lewd unless you are 90 years old or older.

archive.is/5kAJF

If Trump has to apologize for this, how about apologies from all niggers and jews in the music industry.

I think Trump should reference this sort of thing.

More proof of the influence of genetics, eh? Niggers and Natives/Mestizos south of the border are the most brutally violent people on Earth. Just as they were found a few centuries ago.

People with functioning minds know better (pic related).

he got better

fight feels with muh more feels. also: has the person he said it about come out and said she is offended? cause if not who gives a fuck amirite

it is here. unless you were born with two x chromosones. in which case post tits or get out slut

That's goddamn brilliant

I feel bad for doubting him

Oy vey, the other 94% are anti-semetic. Remember the 6% goy.

Wow. I have seen this pop up 3 times now but this is my first time actually trying to watch it. I sat through it. I want to do anything it takes to keep people like this out of the United States. Whatever it takes.

Damn I wish I had some PV twitter accounts.

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

How does this even work? Do you pinch the pussy and pull her towards you or do you insert fingers and manipulate her like a big meat puppet?

Conquistadors did nothing wrong besides fuck the women.

loving every laugh

He means going to lift a women from between the legs and copping a feel in the process, other hand around the hip, have you really never done this?

This looks like the cover of a metal album.

I know their victim is a shitskin, but this is not deserved, these people are rabid animals and need to be put the fuck down.
I say throw them into pits with those big cat pets they love so much, see how long before the tiger gets hungry enough to eat them….if they dont have a pet tiger, we can supply wolves.

nice quads and no

But user all real women have curves

Do you have an archive of the bootyblasted shill ITT? I have to witness that landmark in autism.

I still can't figure out what you mean. Got a pic or something?

honestly, he strikes me like a fucking frat boy talking total bullshit about some girl he banged last weekend.

WEW

CNN TELLS VOTERS WHAT TO SAY
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI&feature=youtu.be

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE,