archive.is/D6ZU8
archive.is/AMZ9e
archive.is/3yjAF
archive.is/0Rxqz
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295
archive.is/hGBpi
archive.is/08u1P
archive.is/HK8GD
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q="correct the record"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=1#searchresult
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22
archive.is/4oXRx
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/248
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927
archive.is/boRR2
archive.is/RIMsu
archive.is/sdVQL#selection-207.0-209.1
archive.is/LJLZA
archive.is/iFJtN
archive.is/Mld8i
w
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/603
archive.is/iOdhq
archive.is/3BuY0
archive.is/x9pnt
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1637
archive.is/NuBtw
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/309
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
archive.is/AOp4t
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/174
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1877#searchresult
abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-emails-john-boehner-expected-announce-house/story?id=2964825>
wikileaks
archive.is/jC55c
archive.is/dOkS1
archive.is/JJoPD
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/905
archive.is/kvvPa
m.legacy.com/obituaries/ljworld/obituary.aspx?n=&pid=174064064&referrer=0&preview=True
patheos.com/blogs/rockbeyondbelief/2012/09/28/unseen-imperishable-bodies-in-aura/#disqus_thread
experiencer.org/consciousness-quantum-physics-the-zero-point-field-and-the-quantum-holographic-model-by-edgar-mitchell-sc-d/
atlantisrisingmagazine.com/article/remembering-edgar-mitchell/
heavy.com/news/2016/02/edgar-mitchell-ufo-aliens-exist-are-real-ed-et-roswell-conspiracy-coverup-cover-up-died-noetics-esp/
archive.is/W5ZeP
archive.is/rDTDi
archive.is/SK5Vk
noetic
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/67
archive.is/Rfszy
76chan.org/sp/res/129200.html
hmgunworks.com/product/hmg-sturmgewehr-standard-length-223/
8ch.net/pol/res/7778250.html
calphysics.org/zpe.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Qwhm65ybxxY
archive.is/vyZZ3
archive.fo/GxSRm
archive.is/RvFrR
worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2015/04/18/raising-trillions-for-climate-finance
capalert.com/judgenot.htm
terrimansfield.com/eti-vs-celestial/
lawofone.info/
web.archive.org/web/20160930023251/http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2014/07/david_brock_s_correct_the_record_the_former_right_wing_operative_is_hillary.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Slu4WdZKq0A
dailykos.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/812
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Frankly, this is nothing earth shattering and people don't really care, nor does the government have the desire to go after her

She deserves nothing but a rope and tree

i know its irrelevant but in b4
archive.is/ltU38

Wow user, you sure read 2,060 emails fast. Imbressive :-DDDD

Reddit spacing. Jewlian is anti-white.

Fuck off and die.

lmao seriously though

d&c shill identified

If they didn't get her for unsecured national secrets or pay to play via the CF, they're not going to get her over her taking money from Podesta to sell uranium rights
That sort of thing happens daily in DC

Will be interesting to see what they have going on between them. Anyone know anything about the (CAP) centre for american progress?

That would be.

Like this.

And yes it's fucking cancer.

BUMP

It's been up for all of 24 minutes.

>I-It's n-n-nothing! By the way your paragraphs mean that you're someone we all should hate!

wew

Not even the first reply though.

Sell uranium through bribes on "daily basis". You mean the 1 of 2 people that have the level of power to sell enrichable nukes… Way to be transparent 1st post.

It's afraid.

it's shills shilling shills through the nth shillmension now.

This is the third time I have seen this comment on as many threats.
Shill mix it up a little.

clever

that's just the file name. The message is the same.

No, it's selling Uranium production, not nukes
This isn't a likely avenue of effective attack against her also due to the names attached to the deal

All these groups signed off on it, which means they'll all cover each others backs
Should they all be taken to the cleaners for this? Yes, is it likely? No

It's dinner time, shills are low energy till they get their pizza or sushi

What are we, the Trump campaign?

STICKY AND DIG

No time to be original when they only make .2 shekels per post.

This is you.

WEW. GET READY FOR SHILLS TO SPAM FAKE MEDIAFIRE UPLOADS!

BEELZEBUMP

archive.is/Qpvoo
What the fuck am I reading?

Weren't we told to look through for proof of foul play with the Seal Team Six people and their helicopter's shoot down?

DUDE REDDIT SPACING

Hang yourself you pathetic vermin.

MODS BETTER STICKY THIS SHIT INSTEAD OF THAT FUCKING TRUMP SHADOWBANNED BULLSHIT

DIG DIG DIG

Do it faggots

call me if he actually leaks something of relevance we didn't already know about.

Their leaks have no footing. picture related

Wow, so typical, a shill spamming gore, who would have thought.

nah, mods are CTR too. You have to control both sides of the opposition. It's no good to just pay shills if you're not also gonna pay the people who have power over the shills. see /r/politics

how abut you disprove what I've said? Point me towards ANYTHING Wikileaks has dropped since the infamous apache war footage or the diplomat cables.

Not familiar with this guy. Any known scandals he is involved in? What should we look for in the emails?

DNC leaks

Go fuck yourself with a Zyklon B canister, Chaim Witzebergstein.

report this

name one thing inside that "leak" we didn't already know.

Interesting mail about what position Hillary should take towards Israel en Iran.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32

Oy vey don't pay any attention to this goyim!

Looking through for any good shit, looks like a lot of the emails is automated shit, but I will keep looking.

Maybe he has really good autism.

Obama can read.

At least it confirms women and liberals are naturally funny.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2026
Every offhand joke and snappy twitter response literally gets brainstormed and focus grouped to death.

ok, I admit defeat.

THE

FORCED

REDDIT

SPACING

D&C

CTR

SHILLS

Kill yourself

lmao

archive.is/I93HS
Look slike they are talkijg about donors and statements, maybe there is something new I never knew shillary was a member of the board of directors of Walmart but it looks clean.

archive.is/D6ZU8
Now this is interesting. Bill Clinton is wanted for a speech, people talking about whether or not they should support the group's plans and such.

Okay everyone. ID filter anyone screaming their heads off about reddit spacing or trying to sweep the topic on hand under the rug. Let's get digging.

JUST GOT HOME BOYS WHAT DO WE GOT SO FAR?

We could have Hillary on video sacrificing a newborn child to moloch and the media and normies would still support her over ebil racis Drumpf.

well, firstly, the clinton campaign was in fact involved in the selling of uranium one, which they vehemently denied

Don raped a girl once, it was leaked.

Assange already led with the most damning emails in his press release, which implies that Jose Fernandez and Brian Fallon lied about the Uranium One connection of Hillary and Russia in order to gain positions in CAP (Center for American Progress). However, there's likely more info here, Blumenthal sent a direct message to Podesta as well with a story he calls the Truth, about benghazi.

Oh please tell me we have an email confirming this. That would be fucking fantastic.

She did it for like 6 or 9 years, I forget. Fighting against blue-collar workers getting raises, etc. Corporate whore.

Everytime

archive.is/AMZ9e

Proof that Hillary doesn't even write the tweets signed "-H"

assange made a writeup on it on the first page when you open the link up

(((0c7f42)))

Filter this kike. We've got digging to do.

archive.is/3yjAF
Kike (((Silberstein))) comments on an article ablut himself

nig the nog

What's sad is you're not even CTR, you're just pretending to be.

DIAMOND STATUS

they're much more candid in these than in the latest DCleaks

Should be fun

archive.is/0Rxqz

I didn't imply that. We just don't have video of it.

First, you archive.
Then, you dig.

DUBS OF TRUTH

first you dig
then you kill the nig

Kek speaks the truth. Archive first thing.

kek is the same as frican frog god whose name is nig

Kill yourself blasphemer, and don't bother replying because you're already filtered. This thread WILL NOT be derailed.

i am on your sied
pls dont gas the juws

Gassed and filtered, nigger.

REMINDER TO FILTER SHILLS, ARCHIVE AND THEN DIG

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295

SOMEBODY SURE DOES FUCKING LOVE TURKEY

archive.is/hGBpi

you mother is nigger

archive.is/08u1P
Hillary's shills discuss how to have Hillary disprove the CLINTON CASH video.

There's quite a bit CTR in there dating back to 2014. It mostly seems to be lists of articles to either push (the favorable ones) or to shill and do damage control on.

archive.is/HK8GD
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q="correct the record"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=1#searchresult

OH INETERSTING

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22
Comparing Trump and Sanders to Hitler:

Fucking kikes.

May Kek smite you into oblivion.

archive.is/4oXRx

May Kek shine his divine, purging light on me.

Here they talk about funding Hezbollah:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/248

"If we give funds to Hezbollah, they are a positive force in Lebanon, and have kept ISIS out of Lebanon."

May kek do what is right for the glory of Western Civilization. Which probably involves a lot of smiting.

Poor Hillary. Being rich must be so hard.

archive.is/boRR2

*budum tssh

KEEP DIGGING, ITS NEVER ENOUGH

This should be turned into a pic (any drawfags?). A roach in a house thinking "the humans need me more than I need them!".

THIS IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN RIGHT BEFORE THE DEBATE HOLY FUCK ASSANGE WERE YOU PLAYING CHESS THIS WHOLE TIME?

what is a podesta?

The email account most associated with the CTR emails is "[email protected]/* */ .org"

American Bridge 21st Century PAC

>American Bridge PAC is largely funded by Democratic donors and labor unions. Billionaire hedge fund manager George Soros was the group’s largest donor for the 2012 and 2014 cycles, contributing $1 million in 2012 and over $1 million in 2014.

No, there’s probably nothing of genuine significance in these. Certainly nothing that will destroy her campaign. We’ll have to wait for the next set.

Jewgel's Larry Brilliant pushing for his son, Joe, to get a whitehouse position in 2008

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/79

It won't hurt to dig through them and find out one way or the other.

OOH BOY, this looks good.
archive.is/RIMsu
Looks like someone met an Iranian official in New York and is telling someone what they talked about. Just some interesting points.

Fucking Soros… it's always Soros.

This man is a genuine bond villain.

either you're a shill or you have ADHD and require some personal reflection in life.

OY VEY
CHECK THOSE TRILPLES

see and archive.is/sdVQL#selection-207.0-209.1

Care to explain your amazing shift from your first reply ITT?

You're full of shit by the way.

REMINDER TO NOT TAKE BAIT! FILTER SHILLS AND KEEP DIGGING!

yes, finally the time has come

the uranium one deal being one of the most grand acts of fucking treason i've seen occur in my lifetime, i'm leaving this here

Don't dox me.

archive.is/LJLZA
Topkek

YOU SHOULD BE LYNCHED AND FORCED TO WATCH YOUR MOTHER BE KILLED YOU FUCKING KIKE

Nevermind. I'll just filter you.

Stop fucking taking the bait you retard. ==FILTER ID AND MOVE ON==

I swear, red text is RNG at times.

Harsh.

=newfags can't redtext=

He's relating what some Iranian diplomat said. Find where they agree to fund hezbollah, then you'll have something.

Jews talking about how jewish they are, how many jewish organizations they are in and such.
archive.is/iFJtN
archive.is/Mld8i

w ikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/432

[email protected]/* */ Chelsea Clinton's NYU email?

also some Open Society stuff

Hillary Clinton’s ‘natural instincts’ lean toward ‘hiding the truth,’ six in 10 voters say // Washington Times // David Sherfinski – July 17, 2015
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/603

I wonder what that survey would say now.

archive.is/iOdhq
Hillary shills get "Nick" to get the Nw York Times to publish a good message for Hillary concerning her email scandal.

Can we stil say Holla Forums is always right if it turns out it's not the jews behind it, but a jew

archive.is/3BuY0

BREAKING - HILLARY'S PAID SPEECHES REVEALED

SEE ATTACHMENTS

Open society, police reform effort, pissed off Russians

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1180

archive.is/x9pnt
Email concerning their search for a CGSGI CEO Executive Looks like a subset of the Clinton Foundation

Which one of you faggots did this?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1637

this is a dud

CTR pls

archive.is/NuBtw

How long have they been trying to correct the record, exactly?
I thought they were formed for this campaign.

you guys aren't kidding, wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927 is absolute gold regarding her speeches

Stop replying to CTR. Filter and move on. Jesus.

CTR was involved in Gamergate as well, that was dug up in some of our earlier CTR threads.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/309

Interesting. The (((powers that be))) must have really been afraid of us even as early as the first exodus.

WEW LADDY

Why would they create this email?
What is HWA and, actually, what the fuck does any of the opening paragraph mean?
Any sign that the quotes are taken from publicly available info?

I must have completely missed that.
Do any of you goys know who burns.strider AT americanbridge.org is?
He seems to be connected to CRT.

JIDF is in full force tonight

Get this to Trump, this is very bad for her.

We really need to push this one into the public spotlight. If the normalfags are exposed to the explicit disgust she has for the American worker, it's over.

archive.is/AOp4t

CTR/Hillbots/JIDF, they are all just abbreviations for the same malevolence of the web.

Okay what the fuck is this???

…now That's an interesting email….what's something like that doing in this drop?

Multikultistan: A house of horrors for ordinary Germans

This can't be real. Someone tell me this isn't real.

ayy lmao

[email protected]/* */ seems to be Hilldog's personal email address

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/174

Ayy lmao Froot Loops sent him an email.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1877#searchresult

>1) As you may have seen, ABC Newsabcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-emails-john-boehner-expected-announce-house/story?id=2964825> reporting that Speaker Boehner and Republicans in Congress are pledging more investigation into Secretary Clinton on emails. Below are the key points we’re sharing with Hill allies and TV surrogates this afternoon to get ahead of it and frame it as crazy GOP investigations AND GOP hypocrisy. We’re trying to push folks to go after them

Could it be that this is codeword for something?

Honestly, I think it is just talking about the space treaties being made right now, which is public information. The treaties themselves are about stopping the use of weapons in space and the like.

No it's lunatic UFO cultists, they can send emails, ignore it.

WHAT THE HELL.

Just a red herring.

Also read the rest, Cummings and the rest are scum that need to be hanged.

Indeed, this email has Huma's too ([email protected]/* */)

wikileaks .org/podesta-emails/emailid/1954

ayy
it's from an astronaut

uhhhhhh? what?

IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING

We need to somehow verify whether that's Edgard Mitchell's email address or not. If it turns out to bunk, we also need to be able to immediately move on before the thread is derailed into ayy shitposting.

into the trash

*Edgar Mitchell.

Ahah holy fucking shit, they fucking know Assad is loved by the people and even stepping out will probably amount to civil revolts.
Syria will be your Afghanistan

Might be tough, Edgar Mitchell died on feb. 4th of this year in "hospice care" at 85.

It's proof that this is all a game and theyre fucking with our heads. Nobody cares about Clinton emails and it wont help Trump.

That email is just crazy. Taking tips from Goebels, lmao. Makes sense for Hillary's peeps.

How (((convenient.)))

problematic clinton cash questions

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/111

So you're telling me that it's real?

NEWFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

Lol so now gore spammers are shills? Fuck off kike.

Bumping thread to fight triggered newfags. The catalog is currently filled garbage clown and fake pepe billboard threads for christ's sake.

its the id when you post through the tor service lad.

is this real

Yes, it's real, even people with profound mental illness can operate a keyboard.
Make a thread about the "disclosure movement" if you want to talk about it, stop derailing this one.

FILTER DERAILERS AND SHITPOSTERS

archive.is/jC55c

Apparently Chyna hacked them at some point and found out the names of US intellignece officers because of it.

"1. Officials: Second hack exposed military and intel data-AP “This tells the Chinese the identities of almost everybody who has got a United States security clearance,” said Joel Brenner, a former top U.S. counterintelligence official. “That makes it very hard for any of those people to function as an intelligence officer. The database also tells the Chinese an enormous amount of information about almost everyone with a security clearance. That’s a gold mine. It helps you approach and recruit spies.”..Nearly all of the millions of security clearance holders, including some CIA, National Security Agency and military special operations personnel, are potentially exposed in the security clearance breach, the officials said…The newer estimate puts the number of compromised records between 9 million and 14 million going back to the 1980s, said one congressional official and one former U.S. official, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity //sounds devastating…how do you say jackpot in Chinese?"

archive.is/dOkS1

So is David Brock and CTR finally kill?

*CLINTON ADMITS SHE IS OUT OF TOUCH*

*CLINTON SAYS YOU NEED TO HAVE A PRIVATE AND PUBLIC POSITION ON POLICY*

*CLINTON TALKS ABOUT HOLDING WALL STREET ACCOUNTABLE ONLY FOR POLITICAL REASONS*

*CLINTON SUGGESTS WALL STREET INSIDERS ARE WHAT IS NEEDED TO FIX WALL STREET*

*CLINTON ADMITS NEEDING WALL STREET FUNDING*

*CLINTON TOUTS HER RELATIONSHIP TO WALL STREET AS A SENATOR*

Should be able to get at least a few good stories out of this one media.

SRSLY, DAFUQ?!?!?

Interesting minutes from a meeting between Stu Eizenstat (www.cov.com /en/professionals/e/stuart-eizenstat) and Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Zarif.

1. The nuclear agreement was a victory for diplomacy and dialogue. What was a success for Iran is not a defeat for the U.S. This is not a zero sum game. The agreement is the best insurance against an Iranian breakout. The "fabricated nuclear material cannot be used for making a bomb." We are willing to take "your nuclear fuel, so we will not need to make any of our own."

also shilling for TTP

P.S. On the unrelated issue of TPP, I am disappointed with the position Hillary took. Of course, I am fully aware of the politics of the issue, but she could have stressed the geo-political advantage of passing it, in terms of combating Chinese influence in Asia. Also, the environmental groups seem positive. She might have dealt with the deficiencies in the trade area by bilateral side agreements, as with NAFTA. Her position will complicate an already difficult fight to pass TPP; its defeat would be a gift to China.

archive.is/JJoPD

There's a lot of news articles in these emails.

Can we think of specific political jargon to search for that might be more revealing?

HILLARY CAMPAIGN STAFF ADMITS ARMING SYRIAN REBELS HAS BEEN A FAILURE

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/905

Bruh who cares? Trump said something 11 years ago.

archive.is/kvvPa

im not sure what that has to do with anything

This one is gonna be fun.

Whoever that Don guy was I think he died in 2014.
m.legacy.com/obituaries/ljworld/obituary.aspx?n=&pid=174064064&referrer=0&preview=True

Seems he was sending out long rambling emails to random people.
patheos.com/blogs/rockbeyondbelief/2012/09/28/unseen-imperishable-bodies-in-aura/#disqus_thread

If the Trump campaign doesn't capitalize on this, then he is 100% controlled op. and we're fucked

can't verify the address, but after a little digging (for all you fags who can't take a joke) i can say that Edgar D. Mitchell was, in fact, a researcher of zero point/quantum field energy

> experiencer.org/consciousness-quantum-physics-the-zero-point-field-and-the-quantum-holographic-model-by-edgar-mitchell-sc-d/
> atlantisrisingmagazine.com/article/remembering-edgar-mitchell/

not trying to derail, just thought it interesting that a former astronaut, or his organization, is sending emails about zero-point to podesta

also holy fuck the >>7777777 get is coming

Don't get derailed by that, you fucking Earth-niggers. Keep searching for info that will bring Hillary down. There's literally nothing to see in that email.

T. Real Human

definitive proof that "reddit spacing" is just kike D&C

The seven sevens is drawing nigh. Show us the way kek….

This is already well known. It was the OPM hack that happened awhile ago. The news covered it fairly extensively, and everyone involved was sent notice that their PII was compromised.

heavy.com/news/2016/02/edgar-mitchell-ufo-aliens-exist-are-real-ed-et-roswell-conspiracy-coverup-cover-up-died-noetics-esp/
archive.is/W5ZeP
The Edgar Mitchell Email is nothing that he hasn't said publiclly so I think that it's a false happening.

7s get

TRUMP WILL WIN THE ELECTION AND MAKE GRABBING PUSSY GREAT AGAIN

This sounds more sci-fi retards gone wild than real extra-terrestrial involvement.

We're now balls deep in bizarro universe anyway so I'm not going to rule anything out right now.

But, wtf mang

What the fuck?

7s in 30 minutes

archive.is/rDTDi

all astroNOTS are freemasons, believe me

Why you think brits said time to leave

[GLOBALISM INTENSIFIES]

We've had threads about him in the past. He didn't seem very stable then…

(checked)

Newshit calling others newshits. We know its one of your tactics fucker.

Day of the rope quickly approaching.

(checked)
That just sounds awful.

awful indeed

God tier bait.

Wew, this is wife's son tier, but with jews?
archive.is/SK5Vk

gore is love, gore is life.

JOHN ANALZONE

This only further confirms the need for action if Clinton is nominated. I don't know how we're going to do it, but I'm not living in an open borders country. You nust know she wants a total gun confiscation too. We can't let this happen.

wtf you sick negroid

I fucking hate puzzles

*just

they're really nervous about "Clinton Cash" media attention

w ikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/820

Polite sage for offtopic

Edgar Mitchell's Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) was mostly interested in some very meme magic sounding stuff :

>In the areas of consciousness and healing, extended human capacities, and worldview transformation

noetic .org/about/what-are-noetic-sciences

Anyways, back to Earth for more digging

say hi to HRC when you report the success of your ops.

It wasn't him that said ETI

They're all part of the "disclosure movement" of fucking retards.
Who gives a shit?

THE KIKES ARE LEAVING EUROPE

Gee, I wonder why?

>(c) Angry, disaffected, unintegrated Muslim young people, who identify with the Palestinians as the underdogs and address their anger for their plight and that of the Palestinians at Jews in their countries.

So a recap:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/67

yu du niga

Unless there is a direct quote in here that Hillary ordered someone to be killed then no one is going to give a shit.

That's just how it is. Sad but true.

Same concept as white, upper-class, suburban leftists.

keep digginf ro keks

Holla Forums IS TRYING TO STEAL OUR SEVEN SEVENS GET!!!! MAN THE BOARD FAGGOTS!

Also calling attention to these emails:

kil lleftypols

Anyone who works for her is a loser, no matter how much they make.

Do you see this CTR? Even your boss thinks you are pathethic.

awwww shiiieet….Alex Jones was right all along

that's a major story.

Except that those white leftists have nowhere to run at the end of the day. They will stay and enjoy their cultural enrichment like the rest of us.

Whatever those faggots can't even do shit

From:[email protected]/* */ To: undisclosed-recipients: Date: 2015-10-21 19:16 Subject: The truth…

archive.is/Rfszy

DOES ASSANGE DESERVE SEVEN SEVENS OF HEAVEN?

OR WILL KEK REAFFIRM HIS REIGN OF CHAOS??

Trump will win

Praise Kek

Fuck Moloch

And thank you Assange

GET FOR LEFTYPOLZ

gas the kikes

Trump will win

l

Trump will win

Praise Kek

Trump will win, and conquer the ETI and be crowned god emperor of the universe.

h(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I hope kek helps trump bantz Cuntary into a seizure on sunday. Hope she dies.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Trump will win
praise Kek

shit

SO MUCH WIN AWAITS US IN TRUMP PRESIDENCY

Worst GET in history

kek

Godspeed user: screencaps much appreciated

WFNHOPbiopaweyvbgfopawubvg{awobgaw{giobaw{gobawogbiawo{gibawo{gibawo{gib{
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MEDIOCRE

bruh

NO

NO

ITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Ebin get niggered once again.

FUCK YOU /SP/

lol

e

You will pay for wasting the get, faggot.

Wew lad

you MOTHER FUCKER

I knew it would be terrible.

h as in heh

lmao

This wasted get is depressing.

F

KEK CONFIRMS KYS

Kill yourself

b&

f

>all of Holla Forums blew their load 100-200 posts AFTER they should have posted

shake

my

fucking

god

damn

head

to

be

honest

with

you

family

man

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CAN WE JUST DECLARE TOTAL WAR ON THESE BOARDS AND HAVE IT DONE AND OVER WITH /sp/ /a/ /britpol/

H FOR HATE

MAGA

you unbelievable shitstain

MODS EDIT THE POST TO SOMETHING GOOD

I'm not even mad bruh.

KEEP THE HOOD SAFE

How disappointing.

Kek, CTR will try to make it out that h means something.

loooool

h confirmed!

what a fucking waste

KEK HAS SPOKEN

HILLARY WILL DIE

THIS IS CONFIRMED BY THE H

worst get in the history of man-kind?

MODS

Gas this faggot.

Checked & reported.

What did Kek mean by this?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU FUCKED UP EVERYTHING YOU DOUBLENIGGER

BRITPOL RUINED THIS GET

Its funny that gore always comes out in these leaks.

It doesnt matter who are you are basically trying to put people off.

simply ebin

YOU DESERVE TO BE BANNED

OSHIT

…eil Hitler

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

what did he meme by this

lol

h stands for HEIL HITLER
DEUS VULT. PRAISE KEK!

THANKS MODS

hh

76chan.org/sp/res/129200.html
FUCKING /SP/

FUCKING /SP/

FUCKING /SP/

FUCKING /SP/

FUCKING /SP/

THE BITCH WILL FALLL!! PRAISE KEK AND THE CHAOS THAT WILL UNLEASH UNTO THE NORMIES!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WAT AVE YOU DONE

why

No. H = Hate
H = Hitler
H = Heh, egyptian god close to Kek
This get was subtle

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?!?!?

What the fuck does this mean?

FUCK

KEK SCREECHES WITH THE RAGE OF A THOUSANDS FIRES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol

oh my fucking god

kek

It is subtle.
H is Hitler, or hate, or Heh. Heh is a god very close to Kek in the egyptian mythology.

Please

Looks like we need a new thread, this one is dead to shitposting

What it means? What Kek spoke to us?

top kek

this is gonna go down in istory

it wasn't

Oh fuck, those trips were supposed to end with, "this better mean something good"

H IS FOR HILARY

PRAISE KEK

s adilay

nigger.

REMOVE H

Nah, H is for Heh

RECKONING NOW

h is for
HITLER
HOMOCIDES
HILLARY

H FOR HILLARY

HILLARY BECOMES PRESIDENT

but what does it mean?

That was really low energy.

The check compels me

Was never willed. H as in Hitler, or H as in Heh, or H as in Hate.

itler

KEK SPEAKS

h = hitler

OBVIOUSLY

checked

Or -H…. GUESS WE'LL NEVER KNOW

We need to make a hashtag out of #Multikultistan

Heil

BUILD THAT MOTHER FUCKING WALL

Include me in the creencap

Well I'm thoroughly depressed.

WASTED

Come on, someone get out their copy of Crowley's 777 and look up H. Or Heh. Window. It's dripping with symbolism. Good get!

Kek is a god of chaos, and this i just one element. Nothing goes exactly our way (perfect get), but in the end this will be good. H as in hate? H as in Heh, Egyptian god close to Kek? We will learn.

Pretty good

Delete every post after 7777776, mods?

What will happen to that dude?

7 is Kek's number. 'h', what could it mean?

WE MUST CLAIM THE 800000 GET FOR DER TRUMPENFUHRER

KEK

i

WEW

There's no way to reset the counter.

communist faggot

Jack Parsons actually fucking summoned these things didnt he.

The sign has been rightly reinterpreted

On second thought, this might not be so bad

mfw

HEH HAS SPOKEN

Only by assuming A is 0

truly KEK is a god of lulz! he knew we were trying to game his holy repeating digits and gave us a good troll for our effort.

Holy fuck that board is disgusting. Im guessing they are all asian faggots..

YOU'RE GOING TO HELL

h is the 8th letter of the alphabet. 8 is infinity, that which cannot be defined, so, h is god. confirmed.

Anti-Christian!

8000000 soon

Huh.

imkampfy hidden 5 minutes Holla Forums Attached a public ban message to post #7777777: USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
imkampfy hidden 5 minutes Holla Forums Created a new permanent ban on Holla Forums (#164752) with reason: stealing a GET

SIEG HEIL. Dubs confirms!

Anons, this is what I mean with this. This get is not a bad get if you look past the bad parts. Kek is a god of chaos, so this is just part of the chaos of a get.

Kek sometimes works in mysterious ways. Other times, he just like to have a giggle at our expense.

HOLY FUCK

WE SPIRAL NOW

GREEK ETA, WRITTEN AS "H" MEANS: Astronomy, the seventh-brightest (usually) star in a constellation.

日in Japanese refers to the sun. Could this be further evidence of Kek's grace upon the Aryan people?

Kek has sent us a sign. But what does it mean? He works in mysterious ways.

Hell is forever!

Have good faith anons. For a tree to reach heaven its roots must reside in hell.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?

h is for:
HIGH ENERGY

Dubs confirm I guess

Please mods just delete the thread

hate confirmed
build the wall

GET CONFIRMED NOT WASTED

The get is only wasted if we meme it as such.
The get will be better if we post it as so.

Is that you, Aurini?

H stands for Heh. Kek's brother.

H in japanese refers to lewd.

amazing

Okay everybody, let's remain calm.
The 8 get should be alot stronger since 88 is the number of our race's future.
Start gearing up for it and try to get it before the 8th of November.

Dubs confirm you're onto something here. Kek works in very mysterious and often roundabout ways, so it's doubtful that such an important get would be wasted on nothing.

h

It may have been derailed, but no way m8

Nobody knows of hoxha you dumb shit. H as in hate, and H as in hitler is much more well known.

yup

Great job, can we just make a new thread for digging the podesto emails since this is now the get thread?

kill yourself

I havn't laughed this hard in a while. From a lulz perspective this is truly the best outcome.

Hello my fellow shitposters

This thread is already kill user

>Love guns, currently posses no guns but mean to save or payoff a cc enough to get a AUG or dat HMG gunworks stg44 hmgunworks.com/product/hmg-sturmgewehr-standard-length-223/ like some kind deustchaboo.

do it

I say we start an 8888888 get thread right now!

It's an esoteric kind of get.

I'm not sure the poster even knows what it means.

You utter faggot. Kek will kill you in for sleep for wasting a get like that

I was typing for 300 posts.

WEW

MODS = GODS

NOW EDIT IT TO SOMETHING GOOD

SUN WALL
BUILT BY THE
SUN KING

The get is what we want it to be. It's just part of Kek's chaos.

Shitty meme.

CAN SOMEONE POST SCREEN FOR POSTERITY

Dubs of truth.
This get is better than expected, a sign of Heh's power and existence.

nice hitler dubs

wasn't "heh" an Holla Forums thing though? they pushed the "heh pill" all over the place long ago

begrudgingly.

H IS FOR HITLER!

It's coded language for an actual plan that hinges on the presence of disruptive conflict in the world, but more notably in space.

So what is it they're really planning?

refresh to get the ban message in there

I think that might be the entire point.

Then again H translates to the Egyptian hieroglyphic for wall and H is the 8'th letter of the alphabet while the Ogdoad is defined by having 8 gods and we're on Holla Forums.

So who the fuck knows.

That's subversion from those fags.
Heh the god predates them by many many many many years obviously.

Kek is simply proving his existence once again.

I second that!

kek
/sp/ was kucked

Kek reveals the mystery of Heh, of 8 (eighth letter), of infinity. Now we have the lightbringinger kek and infinity heh. Our power had doubled! Two ancients show their blessing!

H IS FOR HOLOCAUST!
which didn't happen, but it should have and it will

This get is just part of Kek's chaos. As with all of Kek's chaos, this will lead to good things in the end. We must let the chaos pass.

Kek has just doomed the Trump campaign.

WE ARE FINISHED

h. heh thats pretty good. heh? HEH THE EGYPTION GOD OF INFINITY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WE WOKE ANOTHER FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I am eternal.

(checked)

It's nothing a new thread won't fix. Gives a chance to put good emails found so far in the OP itself, such as the assad toppling and ayy lmao.

So basically Kek just signed his name to this entire forum like going t. Egyptian god

(checked)

PRAISE KEK

Bottom bothered cucks BTFO'd

No.
H AS IN HEH

h?
heh?
hop?
hentai?
What are you trying to tell us, Kek?

lowercase h, shillary can go get fucked

calm down faggots, kek gave us an h in a wikileaks thread

There will be something damaging about Hilllary!!!!

h as in heh anons.

WE NEED A NEW THREAD!

h

True, though I'm guessing it'll probably be a while before the next thread.

this thread is fucked though. we need two separate threads now, one dedicated to deciphering the get and other for these leaks which are actually very important

Even her dreams are planted by her handlers.

Can the autist who got the get explain what he was thinking? I cant comprehend the autism in doing that. I think this was posted by some sort of kek controlled ai.

HAIL HEH LORD OF INFINITY!

The Ogdoad blesses us with another frog avatar!

Good idea. Make the thread yourself fag.
h AS IN heh

I am beyond /smug/, is this how the juden feel?

For those curious, this is exactly how soothsaying worked in the past. An interesting occurrence at an auspicious time and place was thoroughly analyzed against the backdrop of the entire culture.
A direction is better than no direction, and so we directed this h to a purposeful and constructive end. This is meme magic in it's atomic form.

He's telling us to disregard the GET and look in the emails.

>>>Holla Forums967949

>>>Holla Forums967949

>>>Holla Forums967949

>>>Holla Forums967949

>>>Holla Forums967949

>>>Holla Forums967949

>>>Holla Forums967949

>>>Holla Forums967949

>>>Holla Forums967949

>>>Holla Forums967949

>>>Holla Forums967949

>>>Holla Forums967949

>>>Holla Forums967949

>>>Holla Forums967949

>>>Holla Forums967949

>>>Holla Forums967949

>>>Holla Forums967949

too late faggots

This h will be directed to Heh, the god very close to Kek, also manifested as frog. We have simply doubled our powers of meme magic.

8ch.net/pol/res/7778250.html
Keep digging

He's lying.

Kek bless you!

Kek has just doomed the Trump campaign!!

Is it a coincidence this happens just as Trump's pussy comments come out? game over man game over.

H for Harris, ==BOMBER HARRIS==

SEARCH UNDER h IN THE EMAILS

Wrong.
H AS IN HEH
H AS IN HATE

is that you, increasingly nervous man?

It was an user having a laugh.

THINK AGAIN

Is he with us though? Is kek gonna be mad about it?

SCOUR THE EMAILS FOR h
Heh

ANYONE ELSE PSYCHED FOR 8888888 GET?

Do it anons.
H as in heh.

that was me guys
sorry!!
i planned on posting this

but the will of kek overcame me and this happened

Revelations 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet.

2ND FROG CONFIRMED, IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

based mods

calphysics.org/zpe.html
>In conventional quantum physics, the origin of zero-point energy is the Heisenberg uncertainty principle, which states that, for a moving particle such as an electron, the more precisely one measures the position, the less exact the best possible measurement of its momentum (mass times velocity), and vice versa. The least possible uncertainty of position times momentum is specified by Planck's constant, h. A parallel uncertainty exists between measurements involving time and energy (and other so-called conjugate variables in quantum mechanics). This minimum uncertainty is not due to any correctable flaws in measurement, but rather reflects an intrinsic quantum fuzziness in the very nature of energy and matter springing from the wave nature of the various quantum fields. This leads to the concept of zero-point energy.

The Ogdoad are a team of best bros.
I doubt Kek would be mad at all.

I think that people are ignoring the chain. the 2 previous gets were consecutive and were saying that Trump will win following by H the 8'th letter of the alphabet on Holla Forums/Infinitychan which could mean Heh the god of Infinity. Also the guy who got the get seemed like a massive fucking shitposter with no actual idea in his head while posting so thus could be revelation.

This might just mean something massive.

Fuck off christcuck

Explains a lot.
Committees fucking suck for anything.

Thats good. The last thing we need is frog god civil war.

What's the third frog? What what the fuck are the dragon ,beast and false prophet? We have frogs but no antichrist yet. I guess America is the beast, that's pretty clear. Is the dragon satan?

H IS FOR HURRICANE

This is a part of Kek's chaos. As with all chaos of Kek, this will be great for us.
The meme magic gets came before, and the chaos came from this.
Meme this get to be good anons!

Mr. H dissecting a frog for the 7th grade class.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qwhm65ybxxY

archive.is/vyZZ3
You crazy bastards might have just memed the god of infinity into resurrection now.
MEME HARDER

(check trips)
He is martyr of Kek

Looks like it's the opposite faggot

when the hivemind ain't covering it

kekekekeke

hitler or hillary?

The hurricane ended up being weak as fuck
It did BTFO a bunch of Haitians though

Oh shit, Kek is telling us the ayy lmao email is actually real.

H as in Heh, god of infinity.

That image was posted on /sp/ first when /sp/ was cucked by that random shitposter.

KEK FAGS BTFO
PRAISE GOD

delete this

He hasn't posted the ban. Why would a cuck post 'H' instead of their delusions about "winning"?

Okay Holla Forums.

wew lads

Wrong.
H = heh, god close to Kek.

What the actual fuck

That leaked astronaut email talked about zero point energy.

dubs confirm.
This is simply a chaotic sign that will lead us to good things.

i'm sorry guise
it was keks will

Or it means someone stole our get.

>letter "m"

REDO THIS YOU FUCKING RETARD

NOW

capped

They may have "stolen" it, but Kek's ulterior motive will always shine through.
A real steal would be crap like "le gomunism wil lwin xd"

Guess we need another thread for the leak.

I must admit I find it more than a little interesting that Edgar Mitchell was brought up in this thread when he was researching zero point energy and group consciousness with his IONS foundation what with Heh being linked to infinity.

Make it you fags

Fake

The ultimate get of Kek's number signifies the perfection of his principle of darkness coming into light. H is the 8th letter, and stands for Heh the Ogdoad god of infinity. The perfection of Kek (7) gives rise to Heh (8). Heh will now be active on this board and will take an avatar.

not fake its real

Leaked astronaut email talks about zero point energy from a parallel universe. h constant is EXACTLY THAT. Boys that get was real.

Confirmed it was this faggot who should be made into tendies.

Correct.
The "h" is merely a chaotic get that will lead to good. like what this user says

THE PROPHECY HAS SPOKEN
PRAISE KEK

no

H as in Heh

Here's the post in question:

The DNC leaks. Get the fuck out of here.

Oh you're the moron who always says but but we already knew all of this!. The DNC leaks is why Debbie Wasserman Schultz and 3 or 4 other Democratic Party officials had to quit and why there's a lawsuit against them.

8th letter of the alphabet, a fucking 8 in other languages.

Truly a sign from Lord Kek.

(checkem)
PRAISED BE KEK

What kek has given us is the clue to decode this message, we need to get on it.

HOLY SHIT, MODS UNBAN THIS GUY, HE'S A CONDUIT OF SPIRITS, A MESSENGER OF THE UPPER REALMS

CHECK THIS SHIT

Good stuff.
Wew lad

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/784535760418603012

Ḥeḥ (also known Huh, Hah, Hauh, Huah, Hahuh and Hehu) was in Egyptian mythology, the deification of infinity or eternity in the Ogdoad, his name itself meaning "endlessness". His female counterpart was known as Hauhet, which is simply the feminine form of his name.
Like the other concepts in the Ogdoad, his male form was often depicted as a frog, or a frog-headed human, and his female form as a snake or snake-headed human. The other common representation depicts him crouching, holding a palm stem in each hand (or just one), sometimes with a palm stem in his hair, as palm stems represented long life to the Egyptians, the years being represented by notches on it. Depictions of this form also had a shen ring at the base of each palm stem, which represented infinity. Depictions of Huh were also used in hieroglyphs to represent one million, which was essentially considered equivalent to infinity in Ancient Egyptian mathematics. Thus this deity is also known as the "god of millions of years".

This get is just part of Kek's chaos that will lead to good things.
H as in Heh anons.

Yeah let's not burn and kill our prophets already. That's jew tier.

Exactly. H is a sign of heh.
also,
Maybe that means something

its real
proof

i already have a new ip
i planned on posting this

ha ha repeating digits so important. Now let's get back to searching those emails.

that doesn't prove shit.
Show me the (you)s of the replies you fag, or get the fuck out.

Here's an archive for this..interesting email.

Truly the least amount of replies I've ever seen on a big get.

I have only one thing to say:

h

>The least possible uncertainty of position times momentum is specified by Planck's constant, h

get rekt you meme worshipping faggots

Anyone have all the screencaps of the other gets?
So we can remember the good ones.

Black Dahlia?

h as in heh

Unfuckingbelievable

Shit get was actually directly relevant to the thread and offered confirming stimulus for zero point energy, tying into the leaked astronaut email.

archive.fo/GxSRm

h

h as in heh, fag.
Kek will persevere through your autism

this

At first I lel'd,
but then shit got serious

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

who's that guy?

By the way, for those who don't know already:

Mobilizing the Billions and Trillions for Climate Finance

archive.is/RvFrR

worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2015/04/18/raising-trillions-for-climate-finance

"Over the next 15 years, the global economy will require an estimated $89 trillion in infrastructure investments across cities, energy, and land-use systems, and $4.1 trillion in incremental investment for the low-carbon transition to keep within the internationally agreed limit of a 2 degree Celsius temperature rise."

H is the eighth letter of the alphabet, which is a little significant I guess.

I wish /sp/ would go back to tallking about sports instead of stealing gets, but I guess sports are more boring than waiting days or weeks for post numbers on different boards to get exciting

That's only two. You can easily fake that shit with 2 minutes in GIMP.
I want every single reply.

It took you all that time to shop one reply?

I want a wall of them in the next 1 minute if you want to prove anything

It takes 20 seconds to photoshop that.
Use the fucking screencap feature at the bottom of the page and fucking post it.

No.
Take that to another thread.

Maybe Kek is actually a manifestation of the chaos at the planck barrier! Kek resides at h. Could this be a hint as to how Kek exists within our material universe?

He won't because he's a faggot liar.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927#efmFhxFke

Reminder that Kekposting is cancer.

Daily reminder that Heh is also a frog god.

All of the male Ogdoad gods are male.

reminder that you are wrong and cancer

Just a huge circlejerk over "Jewish supremacy" and how the migrant crisis is anudda shoah.

(checked)

"h" is also a way of saying hi/hello, an irc thing.

could very well be kek (or some other sort of otherdimensional being) making contact with us

kekposting, lulz, and shitposting are the basis for our great culture. Cancer is trying to stomp out some lulzy fun.

Funny thing is that /sp/ tried and was edged out by a random shitposter who posted complete nonsense.

I say that it was revelation.

Hillary.

That's it. Kek (or God) commands us to understand the fundamental nature of reality to find purpose and defeat nihilism.

Amazing get

private property is a spook

Tbh I think this thread is unsalvageable and I hope the mods sticky a new dig thread. No common sense can overrule the power of the hivemind.
Just let it go and let's all love Lain.

/thread
/board
/election

Fuck you fag. H is hillary when capital.
This was lowercase. h as in heh.

planck constant h

This shit is related to that electron/marble double slit experiment isn't it?

MEME MAGIC

h as in heh

The only autists I see in this thread are the ones interpreting metaphysical meanings from a set of numbers and a cartoon meme frog. You should be embarrassed tbh

Nobody gives a shit faggot. You simply have not learned about meme magic just yet.

Daily Reminder that you are going to hell you reprobate filth.

Kek is the fuzziness within the primal sea below h. H is the barrier where our world starts to manifest. This is teaching us about how the Ogdoad is REAL!

Back to your magick free shithole that's cuckchan

Well, that corrects my record.

Anti-Kek!

Fuck off faggot. I don't give a shit on what you think because it's wrong.
Kek will smite you, nigger.

Don't judge lest you be judged. Hell is for those who don't forgive. Read your bible more.

What did he mean by this

So be it.

consecutive gets confirm that meme magic is real

muh holohoax

Kike's hell is just for the goyim following abrahamic religions, i refuse your hell.

Moloch worshiper found.

I see what you did. It's the seventh letter in the alphabet.

Wait what the fuck. I don't remember that 66 post I made as dubs. I swear it wasn't.
Praise Kek

It's the 8th but the perfection of 7 is 8 according to what we're being shown.

g is the seventh letter. Learn to count nig

h as in heh

I'm surprised no one else noticed that this one contains a fucking bombshell. This is clearly written by a Jew, and of course he brings up the Holocaust. .. And accidentally mentions that 170,000 German News and 65,000 Austrian Jews were killed. Now he doesn't mention Polish Jews but I'm quite certain those numbers aren't adding up to 6 mil.

Say what you will about how this will affect Shillary but they just confirmed something much bigger by my estimation.

HITLER.

OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every language and letter has an origin, children. This letter is H. H is reconstructed from ḥaytu (Heth). Meaning thread and fence. In gematria it means 8. It is also the eighth letter of the Hebrew alphabet; transliterated as "ch". This post was posted on Holla Forums. In Genesis, it speaks of a man named Heth. Throughout many bible dictionaries, the origins of the name Heth means more so on the lines of fear and terror.

Exactly wikileaks is always a bunch of pretentious TL:DR whiney bullshit most of the time that no one gives a fuck about. How boring.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927
37 instances of ", you know," in there, lmao learn to public speak clinton

Hm. The hivemind is easily rused, at least initially.

You're not getting your paycheck if you're this fucking slow at shilling. See me in my office.

Pandora's box doesn't close, user.

i got a new ip i cant
and screengrab crashed my browser

a mod will confirm this is the banned ip

I want more info on this. THe email isn't clear on context except a tiny snippet from a speech to presumably a Wall Street firm.

h is the seventh letter in "the alphabet"

Good luck with that fag.
Enjoy getting doxed anyway for posting your IP here in the midst of chaos.

its just an email from a crank- he references Carol Rosin who wrote a bill for Kucinich back in the day that had ET weapons and "chemtrails" it …dude gone the way of Ted Gunderson

You have an entire board for yourselves, fuck off

h

i got a new one doofus

Looks like some nazi scum stole our get
Oh wait, heh

What could it mean? Could Hitler be still alive? Could Hitler be the Planck Constant? Does this mean there's a magical Hitler Particle?

now that's how I like my wimminz.
unable to get away! ;×

Basically the dem version of those "invade everybody" (((shills))) like Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz, but with a bit of self-pozzing too. Fastest I can whip up, anyway. They lobby for the other half of the ME that Carlyle doesn't cover. Also do a lot of eco-damage coverups for the likes of (((Wal-mart))) and (((Nestle))) and a smattering of weapons R&D companies.

>yfw government officials and the lobbyists that control them are still using AOHell
goddamn I thought the US finally pulled ahead of China there.

wew
LAD

Go kill yourself you pathetic faggot.

Sage for off topic.

I like how you think you can tell me to read my bible, when I doubt you haven't touched one ever since you said "fuck you mom and dad" because they made you go to church on sunday.

Also I like how you ignore the rest of the verse you fucking faggot.
capalert.com/judgenot.htm

Go to hell already and die you sodomite faggot. Or just dox yourself right now, I'll be right happy to kill you for you.

it means a faggot stole our get clearly

>From:[email protected]/* */

As if you have any basis. Those images are easily shopped. Post something more valid fag, like a webm of the post and you scrolling to show it and the (you) replies, while having inspect element unaltered.

ok
wait a sec

u anons are fucking retarded. Kek doesn't have to bless a fucking thing. He blesses whatever he wants to. He chose to fucking laugh at your prayers and let some random faggot punch in a home-row key and have his digits.

Meme magic is going to manifest from whatever you faggots decide to conjure up. The Planck constant, or lowercase hillary meaning subordination, if someone makes OC that triggers the keks, then it becomes magic.

It finds its way on Twitter, and it spreads like a cancer. Some faggots may share this and laugh at Holla Forums, no doubt. Find out who and follow them, and keep them in your memetic network. Maybe we can put a face on some leftypols, even.

Trump is still going to win, despite the CNN leaks of audio. Trump may have leaked them himself and willingly apologized because that makes Bill's sex life fair game and he could force him to apologize.

It's Heh = infinity = 8 = 8 =perfection of 7 = perfection of kek's principle

Chaos/darkness gives rise to infinity at the planck barrier. The ogdoad exist below the quantum barrier.

She looks like she's not having a good time, at least not any time soon, heh.

Thanks for pinning this self-sliding thread, the goyim do our work for us.

Heh

this.

they can't "steal" a get. kek speaks through digits and he speaks through messages. whoever posted it was just spamming, they didn't know what they were doing, but for some reason the post was granted the get anyway. it was a simple cryptic message: h

notice that it wasn't some anti-trump shill post or something like that.

they THINK they stole a get but instead they were used by our god. it's up to us to interpret that the "h" means

This get will still be great. Kek is a god of chaos but is still on our side. This get will still be good for us, just simply not as blatant as most anons thought.

There has to be something DEEPER

heh heh

Damn, that's some edge right there.

guyz…guyz…can we get back on topic now?? pls

This is about right.
The "h" poster literally got cucked by Kek for Kek's intentions.

AYYYY LMAO

Better off making a new thread.

>From:[email protected]/* */
leads to:
>terrimansfield.com/eti-vs-celestial/

the fuck is this shit?

I heard that hell is soft and round for you people, why don't you go there?

This thread is a sacrifice to septuplet sevens. Sorry.

Doesn't Hillary sign her tweets H when it's actually her?

We could have been visited by the she devil herself.

Close. Kauket has chosen to show herself. Second impact confirmed. We have awakened the second god head of the ogdoad and Kek/Kauket can now manifest some truly wicked shit.

Woah, you got me.

Why is everyone ignoring that the 2 gets before the big one were back to back in the same fucking thread and both said that Trump will win?

It could easily be interpreted as Trump will win being said twice and then to build that fucking wall since h=wall in hieroglyphics.

Yes, that's what I learnt a bit later. This is simply another manifestation of other gods in relation to Kek.

I already mentioned this in another post but please read carefully over his self-masturbatory Jewishness.

As I mentioned previously it doesn't mention Jews from other locales but I'm certain the claims made in (((history books and the like))) have much higher numbers. Please correct me if I'm missing something but I think he may have just admitted the Holocaust was a lie/exaggeration

Don't even bother responding to the bait.

+>>7778450
Which frog god do you think will rise next?

probably some schizophrenic ayylmao wackjob that somehow knows Pedesta

Thread theme.

All the faggots who couldn't see the obvious fact that hyperdimensional aliens are part of the game just got BTFO

Probably spam.

I suspect some random crazy dude emailed Podesta and he kept it because he thought it was funny. Hence why it got leaked along with all the other emails.

This get is just a more subtle way of Kek telling us what will happen.
Chaos is how Kek works and this is just part of it.

What if it's all connected to bohemian grove?

Just some bantz, thread is about to hit post limit anyway.

s

Bohemian Grove has nothing to do with people that imagine ayylmaos in their heads.

Is wew LAD all you'll say about it? Fuck, I guess I'll have to start a new thread about this then.

GUYS
IT'S FUCKING ALIENS
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING NOW

heh

b

h doesn't mean anything. It was simply an easy key to hit. Notice how many times that faggot posted in this thread. It was getting close, and he was going for rapid replies.

What I'm saying is, if you niggers make some OC, and it happens to be dank enough for Kek;s taste, then the keks shall be top and the ideas spread rapidly.

Why do you think there are articles demonizing the 'google' meme now? Because that thread was hilarious, and it spread.

I want a new thread on Wikileaks and emails, thread 2 now.

Important

Hey guys, What diseases Hillary allegedly supposed to have? I searched cancer but have only found transcripts of questions asked to her so far. If these leaks were to confirm Hillary has a disease, for example: leukemia, could clinch the Trump win.

here

So, obviously, we here at Holla Forums need to utilize the sacred mathematical principles of the Planck constant to harness zero-point energy. This will provide us with the means to secure political power on earth, by passing the awesome creative potential of such technology into the hands of the next wave of heroes. We will also be able to utilize this newfound power to spread humanity throughout the solar system and among the stars through the realization of warp drive technology.

It's time to make anime real.

heh. also this:

kys

Parkinson's
Epilepsy likely
Brain blood clot confirmed

Kid why do you have Foobar open?

Thank you heh for these dubs

heh, maybe that is our second god to come forward. Prise heh

Good job, you aren't retarded.
You don't seem like a leftypol fag though, just a shitposting idiot.
10/10

take the heh pill.

Heh is the second god.
praise heh

It's telling us to use normal words like heh again. Like that song "it's hip to be square"

Hyper dimensional. It's probably more useful to think of them as spirits. If any of you want to catch the fuck up on the next level of redpill, this is a good source. (pro tip it pretty much says Hitler did nothing wrong) lawofone.info/

h for hitler

if true then good job

Hmm
is the technospiritual paradigm correct?
Aliums are nothing more than daemons/spirits (kami/youkai) filtered through a materalistic lens?

Posting in an ebin bread

We already are by paying attention to random digits. This taps into chaos and permits us to divine things. Jews have been doing this for a long time and its part of their power. The old Gods are slowly tutoring us. The next step is Heh, infinity concept. Also time to own that hyperdimensional aliens are part of this situation.

you will forever have the mark of the toad

Essentially yes.

h

FUCKING h

J-just a coincidence goyim nothing no see h-here

The power of numbers has overwhelmed the thread, doesn't look like much digging will happen for the moment…
Remember to sage the off-topic posts you make. (kek)

H 4 hubris

Openin' up the the StarG8 I suppose

Of course he delivered.

Unlike Alex Jones who overhyped a certain date, Assange you can count on.

Wondering if the leaked audio got him to leak this earlier than he was planning.

West vs East

SUICIDE IS PAINLESS

It's official.

H is for hillary.

Sorry guys

Nothin personnel, kid…

Wait… what's the sauce of that?

what part of that e-mail describes her hatred for the american worker? i didn't have time to go through the whole thing

This.

Everyone, this thread is about the latest Wikileaks documents, not some /x/-tier metaphysical speculations. Control your autism or go shitpost in another thread.

So do any of us know yet what's in these leaks, or are we still waiting to sift through this shit?

Also is it a matter of policy for WL to release something WITHOUT a fucking summary? It seems they just release something and say nothing about it. They could at least provide something like "these emails prove corruption in the clinton campaign because Mr. Podesta said/did X." But they don't, why? Is it to maintain an illusion of being "neutral?"

there is no difference

kill yourself

thank you for correcting the record

That's the most rambly ass email ever. Clearly written by a jew by the nearly schizo level word salad. He's somehow starts off against muslim immigration but then slams Germans as it being their fault and then just praises Jews for pages. Are jews really this narcisstic? Don't they realize they caused this?

they do retard, on literally the first link on this thread.

it was a lowercase h you numale

I fucking knew it, nigger! the 7777777 GET was gonna be a low tier shitpost! MY DUBS SAID SO!
also you forgot the eil hitler at the end

It's too late. Imkampfy is a gigantic faggot, him and all the mods. They'll Bumplock threads they don't like and ban people for "stealing a get" but they won't stop an important thread devolving into this much retardation.

YOU HEARD IT RIGHT HERE FOLKS

GENSOKYO IS FUCKING REAL, AWOO IS REAL TOO

PRAISE KEK

Damn I guess it is a dead end unless we can find out who actually runs the email.

trips confirm nothing relevant to campaign. aliens still possible

Incorrect.

H is for Hitler.

No they aren't. Kill Yourself.

CTR was officially launched in 2013:

web.archive.org/web/20160930023251/http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2014/07/david_brock_s_correct_the_record_the_former_right_wing_operative_is_hillary.html

"American Bridge is the permanent campaign that’s currently trying to save the election for Democrats. Correct the Record, launched in November 2013, is a subsidiary focused on the next election. Both organizations live to fight Republicans, just as Media Matters—the Brock project from which all of this grew—lives to rebut “conservative misinformation” in the press.

But Media Matters and American Bridge respond to everything. Correct the Record has only one mission. In an interview with David Freedlander, Brock said he dreamed up the project after Republicans held hearing after hearing on Benghazi. “There was no, or limited, capacity for her to deal with the range of attacks,” he said, referring to Clinton. In October, Brock co-authored a book titled The Benghazi Hoax, and within weeks Correct the Record was there to insist that “Hillary Clinton was the ‘most on top of the situation’ on the night of the attack.” "

>CTR was involved in Gamergate as well, that was dug up in some of our earlier CTR threads.

That may explain why the main anti-GamerGate board on Reddit was named GamerGhazi.

HOLD UP

This is a potential attack avenue to keep Bernouts from voting for Hillary. To them Walmart is Hitler incorporated. Let's get our twitter and reddit accounts revved up and posting about how Hillary is a greedy rich capitalist who exploits poor workers just like Trump.

N.B. For you autists: We are targeting people who will never vote for Trump but might vote for Hillary. We want to convince them not to vote and not try and get them to vpte for Trump because they never will.

user, I-…what?

Remember, lads. No defeatism. Anyone who is a defeatist is a shill, period.

Hillary would have you believe that she wasn't "committed to running" youtube.com/watch?v=Slu4WdZKq0A

so she gave paid speeches to groups until March 19, 2015. ($800k+ after the date on the email below) dailykos. com/story/2016/3/4/1496194/-Complete-List-of-All-91-of-Hillary-s-Corporate-Speeches-and-Speaking-Fees

On February 13, 2015 Jake Sullivan responded to Stuart Eizenstat's request to help on HRC's Presidential campaign

Dear Jake, I hope you are well. I have talked with Melanne Verveer and Huma Abedin about helping in the potential presidential campaign. Most recently, I met with Tom Nides at the World Economic Forum in Davos to ask him the best way to plug-in to the policy side. He told me that you would be heading the policy and issues side of the campaign.

Jake responds:
From: Jake Sullivan [mailto:[email protected]/* */] Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 2:08 PM To: Eizenstat, Stuart Cc: Thomas (Tom) R. Nides ([email protected]/* */); Huma M. Abedin ([email protected]/* */); Huma M. Abedin ([email protected]/* */); Melanne Verveer ([email protected]/* */) Subject: Re: Hillary Rodham Clinton Stu – apologies for my delayed reply, and thank you for your willingness to lend your talents and experience to the HRC mission. We are just now at the beginning stages of putting together the policy architecture for the campaign. I'd love to connect by phone in a couple of weeks after things are a bit clearer, so that we can talk about how to make this work well. Does that make sense?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/812

KEK IS DEAD

dd