IT'S HAPPENING

FBI agents are ready to revolt over the cozy Clinton probe

Veteran FBI agents say FBI Director James Comey has permanently damaged the bureau’s reputation for uncompromising investigations with his “cowardly” whitewash of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information using an unauthorized private email server.

Feeling the heat from congressional critics, Comey last week argued that the case was investigated by career FBI agents, “So if I blew it, they blew it, too.”

But agents say Comey tied investigators’ hands by agreeing to unheard-of ground rules and other demands by the lawyers for Clinton and her aides that limited their investigation.

“In my 25 years with the bureau, I never had any ground rules in my interviews,” said retired agent Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer investigations unit.

Instead of going to prosecutors and insisting on using grand jury leverage to compel testimony and seize evidence, Comey allowed immunity for several key witnesses, including potential targets.

The immunity agreements came with outrageous side deals, including preventing agents from searching for any documents on a Dell laptop owned by former Clinton chief of staff Cheryl Mills generated after Jan. 31, 2015, when she communicated with the server administrator who destroyed subpoenaed emails.

Comey also agreed to have Mills’ laptop destroyed after the restricted search, denying Congress the chance to look at it and making the FBI an accomplice to the destruction of evidence.

Comey’s immunized witnesses nonetheless suffered chronic lapses in memory, made unsubstantiated claims of attorney-client privilege upon tougher questioning and at least two gave demonstrably false statements. And yet Comey indulged it all.

What’s more, Comey cut a deal to give Clinton a “voluntary” witness interview on a major holiday, and even let her ex-chief of staff sit in on the interview as a lawyer, even though she, too, was under investigation.

Clinton’s interview, the culmination of a yearlong investigation, lasted just 3½ hours. Despite some 40 bouts of amnesia, she wasn’t called back for questioning; and three days later, Comey cleared her of criminal wrongdoing.

“The FBI has politicized itself, and its reputation will suffer for a long time,” Hughes said. “I hold Director Comey responsible.”

Agreed retired FBI agent Michael M. Biasello: “Comey has singlehandedly ruined the reputation of the organization.”

The accommodations afforded Clinton and her aides are “unprecedented,” Biasello added, “which is another way of saying this outcome was by design.” He called Comey’s decision not to seek charges “cowardly.”

“Each month for 27 years, I received oral and computer admonishments concerning the proper protocol for handling top secret and other classified material, and was informed of the harsh penalties, to include prosecution and incarceration,” for mishandling such material, he pointed out. “Had myself or my colleagues engaged in behavior of the magnitude of Hillary Clinton, as described by Comey, we would be serving time in Leavenworth.”

Former FBI official I.C. Smith knows a thing or two about Clinton corruption. After working at FBI headquarters as a section chief in the National Security Division, he retired as special agent in charge of the Little Rock, Ark., field office, where he investigated top Clinton fundraisers for public corruption and even Chinese espionage.

“FBI agents upset with Comey’s decision have every reason to feel that way,” Smith said. “Clearly there was a different standard applied to Clinton.”

“I have no doubt resourceful prosecutors and FBI agents could have come up with some charge that she would have been subject to prosecution,” the 25-year veteran added. “What she did is absolutely abhorrent for anyone who has access to classified information.”

Smith said Congress should subpoena the case’s agents to testify about the direction they received from Comey and their supervisors: “It would be interesting to see what the results would be if those involved with the investigation were questioned under oath.”

Comey made the 25 agents who worked on the case sign nondisclosure agreements. But others say morale has sunk inside the bureau.

“The director is giving the bureau a bad rap with all the gaps in the investigation,” one agent in the Washington field office said. “There’s a perception that the FBI has been politicized and let down the country.”

Comey has turned a once-proud institution known for its independence into one that bows to election pressure, hands out political immunity to candidates and effectively pardons their co-conspirators. He’s turned the FBI into the Federal Bureau of Immunity and lost the trust and respect of not only his agents but the country at large. He ought to step down.

archive.fo/4I47j

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-07/white-house-intervened-suppress-hillary-email-scandal-leaked-emails-revealax
archive.is/bB7Fr
archive.is/O9AoP
archive.is/Rfbz7
archive.is/5yYn6
archive.is/ICp8Q
archive.is/AbOA7
archive.is/IkvzY
archive.is/RubLQ
archive.is/EcDSh
youtube.com/watch?v=jEFcj3wnCT8
instagram.com/julia_mauriello/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reddit spacing

So a bunch of retired FBI agents are pissed off, so is half of America.

Let me know when the active agents start doing something before they're replaced with Comey's diversity hires.

Welp, time to plead the fifth. I see people rightfully pissed, but the headline sounds much better than the actual story.

Where did this meme even come from?

SO DO IT ALREADY, YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOTS. PUT A FUCKING BULLET IN HER BRAIN AND SAVE AMERICA. YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED AS HEROES.

Reddit.

And the spacing they use.

Like, seriously, I can’t even. What kind of bigot doesn’t know that?

I want to be this lucky.

Also, did we have a thread on this part yet?
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-07/white-house-intervened-suppress-hillary-email-scandal-leaked-emails-revealax

White House Intervened To Suppress Hillary ‘Secret Server’ Scandal, Leaked Emails Reveal

this extremely shitty D&C and derailing tactic really needs to become bannable

not just yet, there's still the chance that Trump manages to secure his win without getting bullshit'd out somehow, but if that fails then ALL bets are off

Here's to a Saturday Night Massacre.

And start his new job at the Clinton Foundation.

options>theme
p.body-line.empty { display: none }

faggots like you

yeah but look at how cucked the secret service is. one patriotic secret service member could have given king nigger a dirt nap

need muh autistic textwall

the reddit spacing thing is a D&C psyop shill tactic

anybody who falls for it is a fucking idiot

polite sage

DO IT FBI BROS

Do it and I'll take back everything I've said about you in the last 10 years. I'll go back to the opinion I had of you chaps back when I loved The X-Files. You will become part of the pantheon in my heart

Look m90, you aren't Hemmingway and you can space things so they look good with the medium, or in this case at least greentext it.

This.

From now on

I'm going to ALWAYS

type like this

just to out these faggot shills

my oven is set to lampshade you fucking faggots

FBI COUP
FBI COUP
DO IT FAGGOTS
FBI COUP
THE CIA THINKS YOURE A BUNCH OF PUSSIES, SHOW THEM WHOS BOSS

You niggers need to unlearn reddit formatting and then you won't stick out like a sore thumb.
Complaining that you have to adapt to fit a new culture is refugee-tier cancer; love it or shove it because you're not changing it.
Also whats with all the sage?

checked for truth

Honestly it seems more like TRS spacing than reddit, I just wanted to trigger people with that first post. I just want people to make paragraphs great again.

I've been around since I first started going to /g/ for loonix advice back in 06.

And quite often I type like this.

Its not a reddit thing. Its an autist thing.

Apologies for not ignoring that topic, I see what's going on.

That's the spacing used in the article, dipshit.

I agree that what the OP posted is eye cancer, but when an user types something small like this.

Who fucking cares.

It's easier to sepparate topics like that anyway. But for larger walls of text, less spaces would be better I agree.

And they will do a magic bullet in Trump for this.

Feds, we know you're reading this. Take that bitch out, do it for the European peoples or keep on rotting in the (((free world))).

We need Hilldawg around for the Great Stumpening.

She being BTFO'd in the polls > being a dead martyr for liberal cucks

It is D+C when you're accusing someone of reddit spacing who was merely copying and pasting the article.

I get the spacing in OP but shit like that in normal replies is just cancer, another user formulated it pretty good so ill just refer to him

All I want for Christmas is a military putsch

I just copy-pasted the article, you sperg.

Yeah, I don't mind the OP that much (although I wish he italicized) because that's the way the article is written.
It's fags like who for some ungodly reason put a space between the number of the post that they're replying to and their content of the reply; nobody here does that - nobody.

Reported

agreed

back to the thread subject
DO IT FBI ANONS
Right now you are Sweden tier. But like Sweden, we only harass you because we care. If you would find the strength to stand for something right, like you used to from old, we would salute you to the heavens.

Reported

yo fbi in this thread if you're there there are people here who will do it for free, just give us the fucking go ahead

I've been telling you guys since the beginning of the "FBI leaks" that Comey has a 20+ year history of letting the Clintons off the hook. Always in the right place at the right time to pardon them yet always failing upwards into higher and higher office.

archive.is/bB7Fr

archive.is/O9AoP

Who were the (((new square four)))?

The terrorists accepted President Clinton’s offer of clemency but expressed no regret for their actions. Former U.S. Attorney Joseph Di Genova went on record that “the Puerto Rican terrorists were pardoned because they were a political benefit to the president’s wife. Make no mistake about it.” As Anderson notes, FBI director Louis Freeh opposed the pardons, as did New York major Rudy Giuliani, senator Charles Schumer and former Puerto Rico governor Carlos Romero Barcelo who, says Andersen, “pleaded with the president not to release the bombers.”

I sincerely hope you're behind 7 proxies

FBI COUP WHEN?

you dont deserve your dubs.

no I just want a job

Wew that date on the first article is really unfortunate

He bet on the wrong horse and now hes feeling the consequences. He should be locked up and everyone else who helped him pervert the course of justice.

dude had worked with the clinton's before, he was just following orders

Guess who else was involved in the Clintons getting away with pardoning Marc Rich??

archive.is/Rfbz7

Comey seems to be the go to guy for all Clinton related scandals, yet never quite seems to pin anything substantial on them…

Remember former senior Clinton advisor (((Sandy Berger)))?

Well turns out Comey had a big hand in that investigation too :

archive.is/5yYn6

archive.is/ICp8Q

"It's our lifeblood, those secrets"

archive.is/AbOA7

James Comey Lockheed Martin General Counsel and Senior VP (2005-10)
employment history :

archive.is/IkvzY

I'm never backing down on the fact refugees (newfags) who come to this place will assimilate (lurk moar) or be endlessly made fun of.

I disagree

I never used reddit

I can type however i want

Fuck your mom

Faggot.

Didn't they say this was gonna happen like 5 months ago and they never did?

And was rewarded handsomely

You know, it's so easy to judge when Hillary isn't threatening to rape your hostage daughter, guys.

probably because of just how much they got blocked from doing so, look at the sheer level of corruption we're finding here. This would end up being a constitutional crisis when all the facts come out, why do you think the war drums are sounding now?

Sure satan, you can also use terms like fml and TIL but you will look like a faggot

no, we're done with thinking comey is a bad goy he's bought and paid for by the clintons and has been for 2 decades

that narrative was never proven and the only evidence was jewnumbers
see:

I'll mock and ridicule you however much I want

The Martin Armstrong case

archive.is/RubLQ

Seems like this the Comey character is very selective when it comes to handing out justice

weeeeew

I'll believe when it happens.

This is pretty big.

archive.is/EcDSh

You're a fucking degenerate

salty ass shill

Reported

These faggots from 4chan are massive salt mines especially the subhuman ones who think exterminating them is a joke.

When they stop being "ready to" revolt and actually do it, then and only then will it be happening.

Comey is complicit in espionage and treason.

I was being a smart-ass.

If you haven't figured it a d and c meme by now you're thick. It's a clever one I'll admit but weak once you see it used a lot.

By the way this is the most shilled thread next to the latest leaks. The only thing scarier than a back bench revolt is trump, and a big part of his power is the ability to harness BBR. We need to hash tag and meme that one man.

Yeah they are pretending to be 2-3 people doing 2-3 posts like above with their d&c to form a false consensus.

God I hope they back up what they say and revolt.

Autism does not equal stupidity, unless they are talking about you

We must do something about this fellow autists.

The time is nigh.

GAS THESE D&C CUCKS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Soon.

kill yourself, reported and filtered. I prefer this kind of format anyway.

Reddit spacing.

Good thing about that is NDAs aren't unbreakable in court.

Actually I dislike the formatting for real, but it's fun to poke at the people who go into those 'D&C' spirals as if every time someone takes the piss it's a Jew planning white genocide.

It's interesting how that 9nly comes up in threads on Clinton.

CTR

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=jEFcj3wnCT8

Why does an Uzbeki tea enthusiast board full of racist extremists have to beg the FBI to do their fucking jobs?

I'll believe when I see it, but they're probably too busy going after gun owners and white nationalists

THE KIND OF ANTI-SEMITE THAT HAS NEVER USED REDDIT, YOU FAGGOT.

(checked)

Who's begging? They keep being such obvious "fuck ups" and we expose them for being totally corrupt.

FBI TO CLINTON SECRET SERVICE TEAM: EXECUTE ORDER 66.

A MAN CAN DREAM.

always the first reply

(checked)

Any Colonels listening?

Americans do not want to go to war with Russia because the DNC picked the worst presidential candidate in history

You're a fucking retard.

D&C, apparently not having long replies look autistic = not edgy enough

Nuremberg show trials. If good Germans get murdered for following orders, there's no reason to have any double standards.

It's how you have to type on that shitty website. So people who use that site get used to it and keep doing it everywhere.

Dont worry 4 chan we can accomidate your wall of text style
FBI agents are ready to revolt over the cozy Clinton probeVeteran FBI agents say FBI Director James Comey has permanently damaged the bureau’s reputation for uncompromising investigations with his “cowardly” whitewash of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information using an unauthorized private email server.Feeling the heat from congressional critics, Comey last week argued that the case was investigated by career FBI agents, “So if I blew it, they blew it, too.”
But agents say Comey tied investigators’ hands by agreeing to unheard-of ground rules and other demands by the lawyers for Clinton and her aides that limited their investigation.In my 25 years with the bureau, I never had any ground rules in my interviews,” said retired agent Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer investigations unit.Instead of going to prosecutors and insisting on using grand jury leverage to compel testimony and seize evidence, Comey allowed immunity for several key witnesses, including potential targets.
The immunity agreements came with outrageous side deals, including preventing agents from searching for any documents on a Dell laptop owned by former Clinton chief of staff Cheryl Mills generated after Jan. 31, 2015, when she communicated with the server administrator who destroyed subpoenaed emails.Comey also agreed to have Mills’ laptop destroyed after the restricted search, denying Congress the chance to look at it and making the FBI an accomplice to the destruction of evidence.
Comey’s immunized witnesses nonetheless suffered chronic lapses in memory, made unsubstantiated claims of attorney-client privilege upon tougher questioning and at least two gave demonstrably false statements. And yet Comey indulged it all.What’s more, Comey cut a deal to give Clinton a “voluntary” witness interview on a major holiday, and even let her ex-chief of staff sit in on the interview as a lawyer, even though she, too, was under investigation.clinton’s interview, the culmination of a yearlong investigation, lasted just 3½ hours. Despite some 40 bouts of amnesia, she wasn’t called back for questioning; and three days later, Comey cleared her of criminal wrongdoing.“The FBI has politicized itself, and its reputation will suffer for a long time,” Hughes said. “I hold Director Comey responsible.”Agreed retired FBI agent Michael M. Biasello: “Comey has singlehandedly ruined the reputation of the organization.”The accommodations afforded Clinton and her aides are “unprecedented,” Biasello added, “which is another way of saying this outcome was by design.” He called Comey’s decision not to seek charges “cowardly.”Each month for 27 years, I received oral and computer admonishments concerning the proper protocol for handling top secret and other classified material, and was informed of the harsh penalties, to include prosecution and incarceration,” for mishandling such material, he pointed out. “Had myself or my colleagues engaged in behavior of the magnitude of Hillary Clinton, as described by Comey, we would be serving time in Leavenworth.”Former FBI official I.C. Smith knows a thing or two about Clinton corruption. After working at FBI headquarters as a section chief in the National Security Division, he retired as special agent in charge of the Little Rock, Ark., field office, where he investigated top Clinton fundraisers for public corruption and even Chinese espionage.
“FBI agents upset with Comey’s decision have every reason to feel that way,” Smith said. “Clearly there was a different standard applied to Clinton.”
“I have no doubt resourceful prosecutors and FBI agents could have come up with some charge that she would have been subject to prosecution,” the 25-year veteran added. “What she did is absolutely abhorrent for anyone who has access to classified information.”Smith said Congress should subpoena the case’s agents to testify about the direction they received from Comey and their supervisors: “It would be interesting to see what the results would be if those involved with the investigation were questioned under oath.”Comey made the 25 agents who worked on the case sign nondisclosure agreements. But others say morale has sunk inside the bureau.The director is giving the bureau a bad rap with all the gaps in the investigation,” one agent in the Washington field office said. “There’s a perception that the FBI has been politicized and let down the country.”Comey has turned a once-proud institution known for its independence into one that bows to election pressure, hands out political immunity to candidates and effectively pardons their co-conspirators. He’s turned the FBI into the Federal Bureau of Immunity and lost the trust and respect of not only his agents but the country at large. He ought to step down.

I kek'd

Much easier.

AssPainedRedditorAttemptsHumor.txt

Easier to parse for my AI programs, goyim, shalom!

Spacing can be good for easy of reading but I can see the desire to make life harder for any outsiders such as the (((media))).

Here is the article in non-eyebleed format. This is what I would call "non-reddit" spacing. It's not hard to delete a few new line characters for the benefit of all. I also like greentexting the excerpts as well.

Wow, an article formatted like it was back in the good old days.
I didn't think it was possible.

Oh shit, proper formatting.

JESUS

CHRIST

MY

FUCKING

EYES

OP

IS

A

MASSIVE

COCK

SUCKING

FAGGOT

"Walls of text" have been the English standard for hundreds of years, each paragraph is an argument constructed of several sentences. We aren't telling stories, we're writing shortform essays here and when you have a lot to say it is important to make clear the statement of your ideas. This allows someone to read a post and skip past parts they have no need to read or so someone can quickly analyze whether it is worth reading.

Some sentences can stand on their own, nobody disputes that but the idea that every single sentence stands on its own is the mark of someone who cannot make a coherent argument or communicate their point effectively. One sentence must flow to the next until your point is clear and then you must move on.

Anons are getting annoyed because this is an anonymous imageboard, having a style of writing that sets you apart is not acceptable. You do not attach a name, a signature, a catchphrase, a unique string of characters, an email or any other special identifying marker to your posts. Those who have always typed this way will need to change for the simple fact that others use it and are invading our land. Just the same as I expect people who always wear towels on their heads for no real significance will have to kick the habit if there's a racewar.

Use your noggin and stop being a petulant child. Its not like we're asking for perfect grammar, syntax, punctuation and capitalization.

What

Reddit space.

Sadly, proper formatting is becoming a lost art.

It's not a reddit thing, I've seen it done for ages before people started wigging out about it, in fact the spazzing over it is fairly recent.

I use the damn spacing to keep individual thoughts separate when I post.

Good to see some great men in the system or care about America. If Hillary gets away with everything, you can consider Democracy over in the United States of America. There will be no limit to what a politician can get away with to get to the presidency.

Is that pic shopped? WTF is wrong with her torso?

What torso?

DESIGNATED REDDIT SPACING THREAD

Stop derailing

Who is this? She's been popping up everywhere recently

Hmph. Meant to link

Chloe Grace Moretz.

I honestly believe its a difference in knowledge and understanding.

Most of the FBI didin't grow up around poverty, or near a computer.

They literaly live ina different world that we do, they may have good salaries and vacations, but they are deprived of so much information it's shocking to me. How can they even call themselves an intelligence agency.

But wait, there is more.

Aside from the highest corruption levels in years, they dont seem to understand their ver actions.

Instead of getting in tune with the new genewration of intelligentsia, ie, screening, recruiting, etc. They pass laws to outright ban or censor what they dislike from the public, instead of adopting good ideas.

Should we have a task force of competent IT specialists to investigate piracy, government corruption, foreign agents, suspicious data, etc?

Lol fuck no, ban free speech and give the whole web to a veiled communist dictatorship.

WHAT.
IN.
THE.
FUCK.
ARE.
YOU.
DOING.
FBI?

To all the Trump people who think that he's going under…
You're weak.

are you some kind of angel/devil hybrid?

Excellent derail. Most of this thread has nothing to to with the topic at all. Holla Forums is by far the stupidest board on Holla Forums. Great job, fucktards.

Hi CTR

Nicely said. It's good to see that there is a lot of people willing to call out the corruption in the U.S., doubt anything will come of it though.

Comey should be jail and a long time ago too. The amount of corruption here is overwhelming.

Mods need to ban/delete all cunts who can't stay on topic for a few hours or something.

Just wanna see who got the get

Goddamn, at least he got banned

Interesting new tactic. Their strategies have changed.

Damn son, that is pretty good. See this reddit, this is how you do it, , checked

I made a guide to this 'spacing' problem as well. Feel free to repost as necessary and if you have any critiques let me know. I would like to stop talking about it and just have people post the image when people fuck up.

Nigger what

Trying to correct people in threads seems to have failed thus far. Now we have just as many newfags claiming 'reddit spacing is just an autism meme' as there are people who recognize good formatting. I don't like spoonfeeding either, but short of banning all these people I don't know what to do.

The public nature of imageboards prevents us from helping well-meaning, yet unskilled, members of our community without also providing instruction to those who would seek to infiltrate us.

We must therefore act in such a manner that a person cannot become aware of how to integrate into the community without being thoroughly assimilated.

I would prefer shills use proper formatting so I can read what they write and respond to their dumb shit. A properly formatted hillshill post will draw just as much ire, make no mistake. It just makes it legible.

Jesus Christ. This is either a fucking gay forced meme or some new d&c tactic. Oh my god he spaced between paragraphs he must be from Reddit. Jesus fuck, I like greentext too but I would rather that OPs spaced paragraphs than a fucking wall of text.

Mods please gas these first post faggots.

Also, why is greentext the ultimate form to tell a story? It's just so fucking good and readable.

Read the thread first faggot.

Far as I can tell, the issue with the FBI thing misses just whom is actually supposed to be handing out punishments.
It starts with the State Department- this punishment dies as she isn't in state anymore
It then goes to DOJ, but they aren't interested as the number of people to burn to get down to Hillary is apparently a non starter at several thousand individual cases that must each be prosecuted to establish precedent, with this leading to stature of limitations having been well in effect.

Public, well I don't see anybody doing Trump's second amendment thing.

The real issue I see is that people aren't going after the several hundred parent and daughter cases that came out of this when talking, which when combined with Ryan and others statements that they just want to tar Hillary and aren't pushing for "justice" makes sense that its just political.
If people were saying Hillary and all the others found, I'd be more beleiving.
As is, you need to figure out why Huma and all these others are doing charge after charge of on the spot breach stuff that is literally stapled to the wall of don't do.
Like emails? Fine I get it, you do a bunch whatever, we'll punish as in accordance with the guidelines.
Prints out document after document from yahoo mail?
What the fuck.
Especially as you can't be getting yahoomail as far as I am aware and classified stuff at the same time, so how the hell did she do that?

THe other part I am getting tired of is people not giving actual listings of the classification level, treating it as buzzwords. Worse, this is from a time of .1 secure where agencies were doing bullshit politics of creating their own security guidelines and making it up just to be difficult.

Fucking shit is being a surveyor and then finding out the NRO data is .1ed and now having to deal with spillage because it was accessed form an unsecure office comp that should have every ability to do my job with.
It was old 98 box because the plotter printer was a parallel port.

why correct their record

Only somebody who actively goes on Reddit would know this. Douse yourself in gasoline and light a match, CTR.

Use reddit spacing. I know, they call it that for dumbass reasons. But use it

hey FBI, how do you feel?

Do you have any power left, besides voting for Trump and hoping our (((democratic system))) does him justice?

This.

It's time to make the D&C/shill tactics useless.

SHADILAY

PRAISE KEK

gondola

"Reddit Spacing"(tm) is now as officially meaningless as decrying somebody a racist.

The only people who will persist in using that term are retarded mentally fragile autists and shills.

I think it started as a Holla Forums meme. You know how they worship underage/seemingly underage girls? Remember the whole Lazytown Stephanie shit like 8 years ago? I'm almost positive it's Holla Forums cancer.

fuck off autist

How'd she fill out, anyway?

>>>instagram.com/julia_mauriello/?hl=en

Here's her Twitter. I heard a rumor she was dead, but I guess it's not true.

did this jump off Holla Forums or something? for fuck's sake you spergs need to be rounded up and put in camps tbh

also

Well..

Those ground rules have confirmed beyond a doubt an INTENTION to destroy evidence.

You're fucked now clinton. That was the last line of defence

This one actually leads to an interesting point, for it to be shown to be destruction of evidence, it has to be with intent to deprive for the sole ake of evidence.
That is, the classic thermite on HDD or self destructing crypto.
But, Hillary showed a consistent behavior of destroying the server backups after 2014, 7 times, and maintained the server history at 30 days.
Going from the handbook, this shows prior behavior that is acceptable and cannot be with intent here as no case was brought or expected to be brought at this point.
Basically, no, its not destruction is the stuff is gone before the police come, even more so if you have shown a constant decision to remove any such things.

Quite frankly its getting rather enjoyable here looking at it from book, to retired, to public, to Russia, its all Ruaasssiian! I mean Present Day FBI.

Meanwhile, all the delicious enjoyable crimes keep going under the radar and being lucky to get a 27 post thread before dying as people don't care if its not Hillary or implied lesbian sex with Huma.

Would Chaffetz and Gowdy like to invite some of these retired agents to congress for a discussion about the email controversy?

i know, but it's time to stop joking about comey's family being held hostage or bill threatening to rape his daughters. Comey is bought and paid for and is complicit in the immense coverup regarding the clinton's and the CF. He's a fucking traitor and it needs to be known.

no it's Holla Forums but it don't mattuh because it's all cancer

what did you expect, cuckservatives to have a spine?
they are obsessed with muh PR
looking good in the eyes of the enemy means more to them than their voters

Nothings going to get better, unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot.

FBI, I know someone out there is reading this.

Your in charge of the very future of this country, and let's not joke around the state of the world itself.

Plant a few leaks, spread them with care. Give it good info, load it with flair.

Grow a resistance,protect it from those totalitarian hacks.

Then maybe our country can finally come back.

A thousand times this. It's the same reason /a/ has a rule against shitty syntax, it's a good way to easily designate offboarders. And to be fair, I've seen plenty of anons get shit on for having a sentence per line over the years, so while I do recognize that it doesn't necessarily mean they're redditors it does mean they need to change anyway by virtue of standing out.

You ever think that some posters aren't natural English speakers and within the context of language. Sentence structure and spacing can be very different from country to country.

Also "reddit spacing" is a stupid meme and spazlords need to chill the fuck out. It could also be a the newest D&C to take up half the threat with pointless bullshit about type style.

Needs to stop, and Anons need to focus on the topic discussion and not get bogged down in this pettiness

The problem is the only ones who still think like that user are retired, or about to retire and want to protect their pension. This is a situation where there are no allies that can be expected. Ideologically every level of the federal government has proven to be completely compromised at this point. Which makes me sadI miss the nation I grew up inand I'm not that old

Because it's not like they're niggers. The best possible solution is to teach them why they stand out, and the more they conform to Holla Forums culture, the more they see the proper way to format/act/memepost. And if they still dont get it then we can start to tell them to fuck off.
And for gods sake 4chan, please lurk.

Reddit spacing is real you fags. The person who called out OP is just retarded/baiting since OP is just copypasting an article. When someone types out their own ideas one/two sentences per line, they're likely from reddit/SA/cuckchan.

Another thread successfully derailed by "reddit spacing" faggot shills. How many more threads are we going to let this happen to before these cancerous shills get fucking gassed off the board?

Tbh it looks like she turned out to be a pretty solid woman. She's a bit chubby but not unattractive by any means. A couple pics here and there of white children and such. 8/10 might wife if I knew her

Dubs confirm Holla Forums is the new FBI.

You forgot TRS faggot.

Blatant D&C Shill

You are a D&C shill. Kill yourself, kike.
It is disgusting that you think this actually works.

Is this better?

Veteran FBI agents say FBI Director James Comey has permanently damaged the bureau’s reputation for uncompromising investigations with his “cowardly” whitewash of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified information using an unauthorized private email server.
Feeling the heat from congressional critics, Comey last week argued that the case was investigated by career FBI agents, “So if I blew it, they blew it, too. ”But agents say Comey tied investigators’ hands by agreeing to unheard-of ground rules and other demands by the lawyers for Clinton and her aides that limited their investigation. “In my 25 years with the bureau, I never had any ground rules in my interviews,” said retired agent Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer investigations unit. Instead of going to prosecutors and insisting on using grand jury leverage to compel testimony and seize evidence, Comey allowed immunity for several key witnesses, including potential targets. The immunity agreements came with outrageous side deals, including preventing agents from searching for any documents on a Dell laptop owned by former Clinton chief of staff Cheryl Mills generated after Jan. 31, 2015, when she communicated with the server administrator who destroyed subpoenaed emails. Comey also agreed to have Mills’ laptop destroyed after the restricted search, denying Congress the chance to look at it and making the FBI an accomplice to the destruction of evidence. Comey’s immunized witnesses nonetheless suffered chronic lapses in memory, made unsubstantiated claims of attorney-client privilege upon tougher questioning and at least two gave demonstrably false statements. And yet Comey indulged it all. What’s more, Comey cut a deal to give Clinton a “voluntary” witness interview on a major holiday, and even let her ex-chief of staff sit in on the interview as a lawyer, even though she, too, was under investigation. Clinton’s interview, the culmination of a yearlong investigation, lasted just 3½ hours. Despite some 40 bouts of amnesia, she wasn’t called back for questioning; and three days later, Comey cleared her of criminal wrongdoing. “The FBI has politicized itself, and its reputation will suffer for a long time,” Hughes said. “I hold Director Comey responsible. ”Agreed retired FBI agent Michael M. Biasello: “Comey has singlehandedly ruined the reputation of the organization. ”The accommodations afforded Clinton and her aides are “unprecedented,” Biasello added, “which is another way of saying this outcome was by design. ” He called Comey’s decision not to seek charges “cowardly. ”“Each month for 27 years, I received oral and computer admonishments concerning the proper protocol for handling top secret and other classified material, and was informed of the harsh penalties, to include prosecution and incarceration,” for mishandling such material, he pointed out. “Had myself or my colleagues engaged in behavior of the magnitude of Hillary Clinton, as described by Comey, we would be serving time in Leavenworth. ”Former FBI official I. C. Smith knows a thing or two about Clinton corruption. After working at FBI headquarters as a section chief in the National Security Division, he retired as special agent in charge of the Little Rock, Ark. , field office, where he investigated top Clinton fundraisers for public corruption and even Chinese espionage. “FBI agents upset with Comey’s decision have every reason to feel that way,” Smith said. “Clearly there was a different standard applied to Clinton. ”“I have no doubt resourceful prosecutors and FBI agents could have come up with some charge that she would have been subject to prosecution,” the 25-year veteran added. “What she did is absolutely abhorrent for anyone who has access to classified information. ”Smith said Congress should subpoena the case’s agents to testify about the direction they received from Comey and their supervisors: “It would be interesting to see what the results would be if those involved with the investigation were questioned under oath. ”Comey made the 25 agents who worked on the case sign nondisclosure agreements. But others say morale has sunk inside the bureau. “The director is giving the bureau a bad rap with all the gaps in the investigation,” one agent in the Washington field office said. “There’s a perception that the FBI has been politicized and let down the country. ”Comey has turned a once-proud institution known for its independence into one that bows to election pressure, hands out political immunity to candidates and effectively pardons their co-conspirators. He’s turned the FBI into the Federal Bureau of Immunity and lost the trust and respect of not only his agents but the country at large. He ought to step down.

I think Comey is Clinton's Achilles heel. He's been bailing out the Clinton's, covering up for them and probably covering up her brothers use of mafia esque assassinations/hit jobs. Without him, she's done. The FBI will roast her. They want to do it so fucking bad, but they've got this huge wall of corruption in the way.

No.

Being concerned about their image is not much revolt after murdering LaVoy Finicum.

FBI is not your friend, get it through your skull. Get rid of Comey and FBI is still not your friend, at all

Reddit spacing is a problem, but the derailing worked too well.

It looks like complete ass, too.

Feeling the heat from congressional critics, Comey last week argued that the case was investigated by career FBI agents, “So if I blew it, they blew it, too.”
But agents say Comey tied investigators’ hands by agreeing to unheard-of ground rules and other demands by the lawyers for Clinton and her aides that limited their investigation. “In my 25 years with the bureau, I never had any ground rules in my interviews,” said retired agent Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer investigations unit.

Instead of going to prosecutors and insisting on using grand jury leverage to compel testimony and seize evidence, Comey allowed immunity for several key witnesses, including potential targets.The immunity agreements came with outrageous side deals, including preventing agents from searching for any documents on a Dell laptop owned by former Clinton chief of staff Cheryl Mills generated after Jan. 31, 2015, when she communicated with the server administrator who destroyed subpoenaed emails.
Comey also agreed to have Mills’ laptop destroyed after the restricted search, denying Congress the chance to look at it and making the FBI an accomplice to the destruction of evidence. Comey’s immunized witnesses nonetheless suffered chronic lapses in memory, made unsubstantiated claims of attorney-client privilege upon tougher questioning and at least two gave demonstrably false statements. And yet Comey indulged it all.
What’s more, Comey cut a deal to give Clinton a “voluntary” witness interview on a major holiday, and even let her ex-chief of staff sit in on the interview as a lawyer, even though she, too, was under investigation. Clinton’s interview, the culmination of a yearlong investigation, lasted just 3½ hours. Despite some 40 bouts of amnesia, she wasn’t called back for questioning; and three days later, Comey cleared her of criminal wrongdoing. “The FBI has politicized itself, and its reputation will suffer for a long time,” Hughes said. “I hold Director Comey responsible.” Agreed retired FBI agent Michael M. Biasello: “Comey has singlehandedly ruined the reputation of the organization.” The accommodations afforded Clinton and her aides are “unprecedented,” Biasello added, “which is another way of saying this outcome was by design.” He called Comey’s decision not to seek charges “cowardly.” “Each month for 27 years, I received oral and computer admonishments concerning the proper protocol for handling top secret and other classified material, and was informed of the harsh penalties, to include prosecution and incarceration,” for mishandling such material, he pointed out. “Had myself or my colleagues engaged in behavior of the magnitude of Hillary Clinton, as described by Comey, we would be serving time in Leavenworth.”

Former FBI official I.C. Smith knows a thing or two about Clinton corruption. After working at FBI headquarters as a section chief in the National Security Division, he retired as special agent in charge of the Little Rock, Ark., field office, where he investigated top Clinton fundraisers for public corruption and even Chinese espionage.
“FBI agents upset with Comey’s decision have every reason to feel that way,” Smith said. “Clearly there was a different standard applied to Clinton.” “I have no doubt resourceful prosecutors and FBI agents could have come up with some charge that she would have been subject to prosecution,” the 25-year veteran added. “What she did is absolutely abhorrent for anyone who has access to classified information.”
Smith said Congress should subpoena the case’s agents to testify about the direction they received from Comey and their supervisors: “It would be interesting to see what the results would be if those involved with the investigation were questioned under oath.” Comey made the 25 agents who worked on the case sign nondisclosure agreements. But others say morale has sunk inside the bureau.

“The director is giving the bureau a bad rap with all the gaps in the investigation,” one agent in the Washington field office said. “There’s a perception that the FBI has been politicized and let down the country.”Comey has turned a once-proud institution known for its independence into one that bows to election pressure, hands out political immunity to candidates and effectively pardons their co-conspirators. He’s turned the FBI into the Federal Bureau of Immunity and lost the trust and respect of not only his agents but the country at large. He ought to step down.

FUCK REDDIT FORMATTING, FUCK INSECURE HALFCHAN REFUGEES WHO CANT HANDLE BEING TOLD OFF, FUCK 7x7 GET, PRAISE SHADILAY

There are currently many, MANY halfchan 'refugees' (read: meme-seeking migrants) who come here to copy us, imitate us, and subvert our culture by being unable to handle being told off.

4chan halfwits can't handle anything but groupthink, even if they've succeeded at leaderless groupthink, it's still nothing but idol-worship in disguise.

KILL YOURSELF

reddit spacing

What if 4chan is the body and Holla Forums is the mind?

What's worse, that you know what that is, or that I had to look that up to know what you meant?

fug

aka they're not going to do shit, this is theater. We would be hearing about them doing something, not about them being ready to do something if this were real.

you have to be patient with these things. HRC has become an impromptu case study in what not to do in security clearance briefings. not one person with a clearance thinks she shouldn't be held accountable. let the issue percolate. let the good folks who give a shit develop a plan. by God, back them up when they move to execute it.

Nigga we've all got
It's at the fucking start of the post.

fug

No one ever gave a fuck until just this year.
Easiest way to spot the absolute worst sort of newfag is if they bitch about muh spacing. They should be banned on sight.

Nice ID, tho'.

0/10

Yes, paragraphing basically. A paragraph originally expressed one complete thought.

Fuckin' checked.

MUH FORMAT
I hereby submittee unto thee heere gatherd, kingesmen & yeomen aliken, the challenge to aspire to render this most heinous account of affairs into ye olde format of a tragic Shakespearean sonnet.

There is no movement. All of us are caught up in an occult zeitgeist. It has become self perpetuating. You cannot stop it. It has become self perpetuating.

ITS HAPPENING

It's funny how many people defend halfcuckers expending zero effort making shitty posts here. It shows you how much crossover we now have. It's not hard to spend a few minutes deleting all the new line characters in an article save for a few in between paragraphs.

Knew there was something fishy about this guy, I wonder why everybody kept saying, "Good, honest Mr. Comey's a straight shooter" around the time of the classified information stuff? He's obviously a political appointee who has no business heading the F.B.I.

You just have to wonder how much reputation-damage they can handle before agents wage insurrection & mutiny. I mean if 8ch user can find all this dirt

think of what an F.B.I. agent could find out and use to force Comey's resignation, at the very least. Remember when the F.B.I. had balls — when they mailed M.L.K. a recording of his sexual encounters w/ white prostitutes? This guy's crimes are worse than H.R.C.'s, in a way. His job is to uphold the rule of law, and instead he cornholed the entire F.B.I. into being an H.R.C. campaigning & corruption organ.

Why is this a thing?

I've always spaced my sentences when posting on the chans because otherwise you end up with a giant fucking block of text.

It's literally just a way to make a long post easier to read.

Shills have found something that kinda sticks and pisses people off so they're running with it, thankfully people are starting to shit on this forced "reddit spacing" meme

I figured as much, I've only seen it crop up in the past couple of months.

Feels like more D&C bullshit, they've been shilling pretty hard, although compared to cuckchan Holla Forums we're a relative paradise.

I really hope they do a mutiny. The FBI has become synonymous with corruption almost to the point of being just another criminal gang that is backed by the state. It really gives off a worse reputation to the country as a whole.

That is what I call proper formatting.

It came up 2 weeks ago when cuckchan had another exodus, before then such formatting was seldom present, now it's fucking everywhere.

What prompted this second exodus?

To be perfectly honest I only ever check cuckchan Holla Forums to laugh at it.

The only board I even still post on over there is /k/ because 8chans /k/ is fucking slow as hell.

Mfw the definition of a large block of text changed from being at least a few paragraphs into 3-5 sentences. Jesus i cant imagine what it would be like if we had to print books this way

You do realize the main reason for line spacing is so that posts read more like a conventional page/book layout right?

Otherwise you end up with posts that stretch the entire length of the monitor and it's an unpleasant way to read.

It has nothing to do with literacy, it's a matter of personal taste and convenience.

If we had to print books like the way you post they'd be twice as wide as they are tall.

There is a way to properly format your post without looking like a retard.>>7775585
Why do you fucks always use the "you can only do it this way or no formatting at all"

This is the 10th or so exodus since the last two years. Apparently Hiroshimoot created a /vip/ board which is pay to post, so people jumped ship because they fear he'll continue to focus on monetization. But what the fuck do I know, I've never gone to that shithole in over 2 years now. Stop formatting like a retard too, all those sentences were related to the same point so keep it in a paragraph.

You cant tell me that you do this to mimc traditional book layout. If a book wants to break into the next paragraph it does something like the following.
New line and some space. We should blame chan designers for not forcing a fixed width or something like that i guess. I understand a new line but

Why

Does it

Need this extra

White space inbetween?

An imageboard is not a book you mongoloid. Reading a textbook is also pretty much the same as reading the full length of the monitor. But you wouldn't know that because I bet you're still reading fiction made for teenagers.

Once upon a time, we used to communicate ideas made up of multiple sentences. These sentences formed blocks of text called paragraphs. These paragraphs were arranged into a larger expression, called chapters or sections, etc.. These formed things called books or essays.

What's happening is a regression. People cannot think and cannot form a coherent argument or narrative as well as the last generation, so formatting seem senseless. Where there used to be a useful order, there is ignorant chaos.

This article, for instance, is random comments. You can't easily spot arguments or supporting information. It's one giant, doublespaced paragraph without any idea of order. A journalist should be able to arrange information around topics and who is talking.

Bump for criminal lily underrated Lorax riff.

I agree for the most part. However, as other anons pointed out sperging out about so much is not helpful either. Let's just worry about the election for now and then deal with the spacing issue later - and that's if we don't wake up in a Radioactive Wonderland.

FBI - CIA…we are waiting for you to FUCKING SAVE US FROM THIS BITCH…but your not helping

No, it won't. That is how how the war between shills and us is waged. We do this to keep BOTH shills and normal fags away. You don't understand that you need to lurk more as well you pathetic newfag nigger fucker. If we fail here, the next step of this fight is IRL. There is little chance of another fallback being either successful or useful. We are on the last legs of the opening into a major civil war across all western nations and this is one of the main centers of organization and dispersion of condensed and focused tactics being waged in the peaceful application of this war. People are fed up of this shit, and we here are able to bring pain and suffering unto the fools whom are destroying our civilization, without bullets flying. This is both entertaining fills the more average net faggot with hope, so helps stave off a massive bloody revolution that is quickly going to devolve down far worse that most people would expect. We in the net are the guys(cops) beating this asian(system) in the pic. Help them figure us out, and we stop being able to do that, which means a lot of blood will be spilled because a huge number of people are now fucking fed up of all of it, and no longer care whom they go thru or how they have to kill this system. Trump is also another facet of that which is helping stave off horror.

Help take that away and things are really going to get fucking ugly now kid. This isn't 2012 Holla Forums on half chan delivering the redpills non stop 24/7. This is a condensed version of that with little time to replay the same tired and pointless arguments. Our information dumps are used as a hub to spread NEW information out quickly and with a vengeance among other sites, such discussions here on those are to clarify and bantz ideas on how to bring effective new memes to the forefront in spreading our message. If we get slogged down here with pointless endless arguments we fall to the hordes of traitorous shitskinn loving kike spawn of the wider world. That is why the fucking shills and bluepilled faggots on 'missions' from other internet sites hit us constantly.

But doing such things like you seem to desire in normal fag realms of the internet DOES work to deliver redpills aplenty. SO please do such deconstruction there. Here, we don't need bluepilled faggots or shills with some shit understanding of us fucking up our only home. This place is the beating heart of this odd movement of filipino midgets in clown suits bantzing about some ancient frog gods and custard pie. You want something else? Pick another fucking canary mine.

You also need to understand something else. This posted pic you made, and many others that try to explain our 'ways' to others no indoctrinated (and whom don't fucking belong) can be classified as assisting the enemy. Making you a traitor and the same as those we fight. Should we here fail, the information they are keeping on us will become available to those whom decide to bring hell into the world. That includes all shills and traitors, since the system will never willingly destroy valuable information on potential enemies and subjects unless it absolutely must. So when your information is found by people whom are already forced into doing things the worst of this world now wouldn't want to do, they are likely to hunt you down and cleanse you along with the enemy. No time to properly vet such things either in the middle of a war. And failing that, the system itself is likely going to round you up when they move to try and purge us from IRL anyway.

That shit dont matter, become one of us rather than trying to change us and you will see this as what it is. Such things are annoying, but serve multiple purposes on both sides. Once you get the feel of this place, you often quit seeing it after a time, part of the culture kid. Accept it or fall back into normal faggot realms.

hit-girl from kick-ass

Better? No.

Funnier? yes.

Rather than the FBI, it's more of an outrage the American people themselves aren't up in riots over this. The sheer amount of corruption revealed during this election is enough to question the very notion that the United States itself is a democracy.

The leaks are always just around the corner

The FBI is always "ready to move"

Then some time goes by and everyone forgets everything

>reddit spacing

You are poor at typing m8. It should look something like this "Is it better? No but is it hilarious? Of course it is!".

The formatting meme that's being pushed recently smells like shill D&C work. I can understand a post whether it's written in single lines or in paragraphs, doesn't matter as long as the ideas being presented are solid.

reddit spacing on here comes from people posting from a smaller post box than others so what looks like a paragraph in the reply box is all fucked up when asctually posted.