It looks cold out on that ice

It looks cold out on that ice.

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/profile/albert bundy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can you tell?

Guess it was too difficult to put a little flesh colored tape over those things, huh?

You're gonna poke an eye out!!

HOLY FUCK! A HUMAN FEMALE NIPPLE!
*sounds of happy chimpanzees stomping the ground*

Is this where we're at, people? So detached from ourselves that a piece of external anatomy warrants its own thread? What's next? Toes? Murphy was right, things do go from bad to worse. Society devolves, people on average get stupider. We need WW3 with lots of death and destruction.

don't fret, they still managed to get 2nd score, which is a nice performance after having a wardrobe malfunction mere seconds after the begining of their show
cute nipple

From the standpoint of a costumer and her coach and her parents and her family and a prime time television broadcast, very desirable.

Wow look at that mole on her leg.
Talk about indecent. Look at how off color and close to sexual activity it is. It's like a centerpiece of sexuality and is offensive to the senses.

I'm more offended by her gigantic honking nose and Dudley Do-right chin than anything else.
Circus freaks should be kept in tents, not put out on the ice under bright lights.

Sorry. I know how exciting it must be for you.

i think everyone expected that

dat nose

Hope he's got goggles on. Someone could get an eye put out.

I don't know who you are replying to: I'm sure you are misgendering that jew-nosed it.

Are you even trying?

Nigga, are you?

If you can do better I'd like to see it.

imagefap.com/profile/albert bundy

It's sad that you're an inadequate virgin whiteboy, probably a closet homosexual perhaps you should kill yourself.

Start Figure Skating thread
NOT POSTING

dont forget to give her your energy for the Olympics finale faggs

OP here.
Of course I am not. This is Holla Forums. There is no point to trying when the mods delete anything they want at the drop of a deuce. Besides, still images from a quality lens top the quality of digital video yet. Especially shit-tier cellphone vids like yours.
Its not like she is pretty or anything anyway, I just posted it to watch all the teenaged Amerimutts jizz themselves because they see a nipple.

No, this is not a figure skating thread. That is mistake #1.
"ourgirl" just because some skater is cosplaying is mistake #2.
Mistake #3 is your biggest one though…anime.

Faggot detected. All posts by this poster are now hidden. Buh-bye! Enjoy fucking your pillow.

Seriously.

All I can see

I worked with a chick with a nose like that. She was after me. I couldn't do it.

was she jewish or russian?

You seem a tad upset. Did OP touch you?

user is touched

Yall haven't seen her jaw yet.

Right you can't fight autism with autism, so what could we do that would make a long lasting impact on tumblr?

nice

nice

Lives in France, but is Greek. (i.e. Jew)

and lives in Canada with Hipster Trudeau