Why aren't you bisexual?

Why aren't you bisexual?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LtH7l-dhHZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am. I've fucked more men than women though. Some men have incredible asses, soft and cushy like a womans, with a smooth walled hole, pink and free of hair or blemishes. Other men have disgusting, ruined assholes, covered in hair and warts and hemmeroids, the sheer force of fucking causes them to bleed. It's disgusting. I think you know which kind of anus I prefer.

Yes I do

Bad men. Hope I never let myself go like that

Im only attracted to women my sheer instinct. I'm attracted to men becaude of my conciousness. When I think about pleasing men, that's when im truly alive and concious

Homosexuality is the final redpill then

Realizing how weak you are compared to real men and wanting to do anything to assist and please real men is the only red pill for a little pussy like me

What if I'm attracted to little girls consciously and subconsciously? Do I have to become a fag?

Abstain from sex and masturbation until your next life, or learn to love cock

because women are disgusting

fuck off kike

I am a 25-yo homosexual man, and I am proud of it. I enjoy the whole fun involved with the going-out/dating thing, and the ensuing sexual intercourse with an attractive long-haired-blonde blue-eyed trap - it's their eyes that make my knees weak. I prefer being on the bottom tbh. My favourite thing is when [she] cums all over my back, and then licks it up, and feeds it to me. I enjoy the taste of my own seed… but then, the sensation of being stretched open wide as your lover unloads inside you is also an inspiration. Being 'gay' is such a feeling of freedom, plus it's such a fantastic lifestyle - it's not all about sex. Happy Rainbow Bubbles to you all!

Because why would guys want me if girls dont want me

because its gay
and being gay is gay
gay; evolutionary stump/reject/mutant
but then selfconsciousness was a mistake to
WE ARE ALL THE PROOF OF IT!!!
WHERE DOES IT ALL END???

I PREFER PUSSAY

I am, but I am also a furfag so my fantasies will forever remain a fantasy.

Because thats fucking gay

Because it isn't possible.
If the anterior hypothalamus of your brain develops correctly, you want the opposite sex.
If it develops wrong it has a laterally-flipped structure, and you want the same sex.
If it doesn't develop at all, then you don't want anybody.

There is no physiological state that would cause you to desire both men and women equally.
People who claim to do so are only suffering a neuroses on a higher level.

I can only form serious relationships with women but I do love a big black cock from time to time

Crazy how no one at all has ever mentioned that despite all the research I've done

I am.

NAME? PLEASE jesus christ I've seen him before and… want.

False. Homosexuals are all bisexual.

My sexuality is feminine male? Much better than going as a Tranny ig

that's because of PC dogma, like how neurologists know that brains of men and women are different, but they can't say because it's not nice.
Or how neurologists have observed that brains differ among some races, but they can't say that because it's not nice.

"You don't know me! I can be anything I wanna be!"
Nope.
You can't.
You are human, just like everybody else. And that entails a number of observed limitations.

You can imagine yourself to be a wolf if you want (and courteous people won't argue with you) but that doesn't make it so.
Obligatory=
youtube.com/watch?v=LtH7l-dhHZQ

There's this study about rats and homosexuality

Also, keep in mind homosexuality actually has a gene and stuff. I appreciate how informative you're trying to be but I don't buy what you're saying, especially how I've had sex with men and women and enjoyed both

Because i am not a woman.

No, it's actually based on prenatal hormone levels. And usually, the environment the mother is in has a level of effect on the hormone levels of the baby.

Im not a faggot, you faggot. kek

Why aren't you a faggot??.

because traps aren't gay.

Because I find my own sex not merely sexually disinteresting, but repulsive.

Saying "X is a fallacy and therefore not an argument" is a fallacy.