My sister just walked in on me as I came because our delivery driver got lost so I had to move my chair under the table...

My sister just walked in on me as I came because our delivery driver got lost so I had to move my chair under the table as i'm cumming to avoid her seeing my dick and I had to explain to a delivery driver where my house is while my dick and hand was covered in cum. How's your day Holla Forums?

it would be slightly better if op wasn't such a faggot and posted his sister feet ffs

No u

The question is why where you jerking off to the delivery driver

filthy casual

Leave Jamal out of this he treats my wife well.

I already came before she walked in. Will try next time.

also, who masturbates when they know a pizza is on its way?

now i know you're full of shit - as an ex pizza driver i can tell you that niggers cant do that job… they just… cant…

wew

awww…
you see what we have here ladies and gentlemen, is a perfect example of why autists cant shill properly - their lack of ability to understand sarcasm, irony, and humor will always betray them for the soulless bug people that they are…

It usually takes an hour, they came early today looks like I have something in common with my delivery, I usually wait until everyone's asleep.

Jamal is transnigger not full nigger you bigot.

I bet that delivery driver was fapworthy, tho, wasn't she?

this

i know a girl that works at the papa johns and i sometimes spy on her making the pizza from across the street. when its delivered to my house i cum on it and eat it.

next time try to race the delivery driver back to your house - like really aggressively - fuckin mad max that shit - run his ass off the road… if you make him late they'll give you your gross spunk pizza for free…

This made me chuckle. It's so true.

did she lick the cum out of your hand?
if not, shit story

Mmmm that sounds nice

Her reaction OP?
Did she run screaming in terror?
Did she look at you, embarrassed and turn around?
Did she stay and watch?
Did she look into your soul OP?
Into your soul but found nothing..
Cause that is what this thread is.
Nothing.

Trip Dubs speaks with a voice of much personal experience and wisdom.

It is time to flip this board!!!!!!!

Happens to the best of us user

Way better OP. Recently served someone 100$ in weed.