Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rusembassyuae/status/507226671401824256
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
archive.is/JesLM
articles.latimes.com/2013/jun/21/world/la-fg-cia-syria-20130622
lewrockwell.com/2016/06/john-v-walsh/antiwar-left-likes-trumps-foreign-policy/
blackagendareport.com/trump_anti-empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump needs to win, and the American people need to interfere with a war with Russia.

Nice replies too.

Hahaha, didn't expect that to be real.

These guys really enjoy their job, lots of subtle jabs at America's expense.

Happy Birthday Mr. Putin

Thank you for creating Holla Forums and being our leader.

Trump needs to win now more than ever. Gentlemen we stand at the crossroads between a world with another pointless Jew lead war and continued slow death of multiculturalism or we can live in a world where there is peace, love, justice, and security along with pride.

very nicely done.

missed by one.

it would have been a waste of digits, still…

Shitposting and bantz is officially now a form of international diplomacy. This universe just keeps on getting crazier and crazier.

we're trying

We need more American anons like the one protesting the Fed

The American people don't know that their country is the "bad guys" in this conflict. It's a war that ONLY benefits the jews.

I can't really say why, but this post cracked me up.

>guise, can't we do this in the newspapers or some place where I don't flirt with men?

This is your brain on Jewish propaganda

We wouldn't have got anywhere without you, Vladamir. For the funding, for guidance, for all the little favors you've done for Holla Forums, Happy Birthday!

top kek

It's very disturbing that during the debate Clinton accused Trump of trying to improve relations with Russia, as if making peace with our enemies is a bad thing.

does she have any source to back up those claims?
imagine if i posted the russian chicken with this post

The USA armed and fund ISIS, create the mess in Syria and Lybia, fund Iran Nuclear program, constantly vilify Russia and helps spread Mudslimes everywhere. If Trump doesn't win, (((They))) will start WW3 and that is obvious, that's why the USA Government is rushing a war, so even if he wins it will be too late. Why they want WW3? the same reason as always, to reset the fake World Economy they created while everybody is killing each other.

Looking at her posts, she shows no citations. Only spewing what you could hear from CNN.

reminds me of this tweet from a while back. Russia has the market cornered on twitter bantz

twitter.com/rusembassyuae/status/507226671401824256

more leaks would help…hintski, hintski

Yeah, no shit. I wonder how many fair damsels he's proclaimed his love for in prose?

Muslims are degenerate evil faggots, but I can't help but wonder if they don't sometimes have the right idea about restricting the women from making every bad situation worse.
They do have the right idea.

I'm afraid war is really likely before inauguration day. Just to counter Trump's threat of becoming independent of the (((international organizations))). It's like their big red last resort button

That literally is jewish propaganda. An obvious shill account.

The atheistic feminized west and wahabists are two sides of the same coin. One glorifies the great woman, the other glorifies the great man. Would you want our culture to simply switch which gender it's oppressing and which it's glorifying? We must find a better idea.

They look like miniature rusty grain silos on the back of a truck bed.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

the USA government is doing whatever they can and they are not even hiding it, Trump HAS to win AND not be killed by some (((accident))) or a (((lunatic))) because (((Pence))) would start/maintain the war for his Masters.

is there a slav moon?

WW3 will be fought with memes

Yes, that's standard for rebellion

Has been fought with memes already. We've been living in a state of total war this entire time, brother.

Wouldn't mind, tbh. Being a straight white male used to be the most coveted position in the food chain, with sharks, honey badgers, and healthy straight white women following closely behind. If the choice is flipping the coin or leaving it as is, I'm flipping that motherfucker.

then you don't understand that it will inevitably take itself to its logical extreme again - veils, or economic and legal tyranny. It's a bait, and it's so important we learn to hold both genders to a standard.

all those good goys in the replies

burgers are so fucking gullible

I hate lefties so much.

We have all been training for years, our bodies are ready.

Got my warcry sorted already.

Another user pointed this out

I'd be butthurt if my disinformation tactics were foiled by shitposters on /pol too.

What do the people who want Assad's government forces destroyed think will happen after that? Do they not understand that ISIS the next most powerful force in the region by a large margin? The few scattered secular rebel groups like the White Helmets won't be able to establish a government, they might hold on as city states under siege for a while but without the Syrian Army the whole country is fucked.

"The weeb shall inherit the Earth." - Book of Dubs 4:22

i'm pretty sure that's not just lefties

probably loads of conservative 'patriots' saying the same thing

Exodus 8:4-6

4 The frogs will come up on you and your people and all your officials.’”

5 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Tell Aaron, ‘Stretch out your hand with your staff over the streams and canals and ponds, and make frogs come up on the land of Egypt.’”

6 So Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt, and the frogs came up and covered the land.

Isaiah 3:12

As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths."

Teach me your ways warrior poet

Luckily a good portion of us have autism so we could be a back up but I doubt we'd be good seeds for re population.

Doesn't seem so bad

Our diplomacy will go to shit though.

This reminds me of when I used to study how to shitpost, back in the day in Moscow.

Thanks for the feels OP.

They suck at their job.

We'd finally be isolationists, it could work.

Vaporwave and mallsoft will replace hip hop and pop.

Can you get drafted into the army with a criminal record?

We'd need to record all of our ambassadors so we can merge with the awkward.

RIDF

I'm absolutely fine with this.

Can we remake America in our autistic imagine I want there to be tunnels in all towns that could be a way to get out without being in the sun and I want to bring back community shopping malls in them.

This is all psyop and russia is playing right into it
All the fucking neocuck military faggots are getting their dicks hard over muh cold war 2.0
they are trying to tie this to trump and further this red scare garbage
fuck
we need to do something about these god damn #standwithisrael wannabe kikes, just look how many fucking retards there are in the replies with that hashtag

We can use this. The democrats have been the war party for a while and we can brand Trump the peace candidate. Everyone is tired of war.

Sounds good to me.

While we're at it, we could loosen restrictions on small business loans in order to create a new class of autistic artisans to bolster the economy.

except for the boomer cucks that want to relive the cold war, everyone of those #standwithisrael kikes is also ex-military, bunch of 60 year old armchair warriors shitposting on twitter about how they want to send their spawn to die in a pointless war for the kike, truly disgusting

Just bring up the USS Liberty.

Most normies thing Israel is our greatest ally, and have no idea about the USS Liberty

Why aren't we artisans? We get easily obsessed with small details and can easily spends hours making thing. Imagine if something could be branded autistic made as a sign of good quality.

Hello CTR

The jingotastic neocon-sucking in the replies is killing my soul, Holla Forums

because our autistic specialty is trying to find the Truth which is a very underestimated and incredibly noble pursuit.

and it's fucking baffling that all these stupid faggots content with Weimerica still can't see how king nigger and illary, along with their handlers, have been forcing this shit in the past few years

Sadly true when you think about it. Ive spent much longer on syria than would be considered normal.

With all these good point given. Why don't we let the autistic inherit the earth?

lurk moar.

Cuckservatives, not even once.

Let the situation get out of control, then just massacre everyone and establish greater israel.

We're the thinkers, the researchers, the advisors, the archivists, and the strike team. We are not the leaders or the warriors, at least not to the untrained eye.

It's perfect really if you know whats going on you can tell we know what we're doing but if your some normfag you just see awkward autism.

ain't that cute

russians are masochists who love to be abused

You described blind burger patriotardism in a nutshell. It has nothing to do with left or right, it's just the proof that the average burger is kept retarded by the Jew.

good question, if so, time to do some crimes!

they'll end up doing some mental gymnastics to deflect blame from israel if you bring it up no doubt, but it's worth a try

it's curious, fuckin normies spend their time online doing whatever vapid bullshit they can and we usually use it to expand our knowledge, refine our ideas, and discover new insights when we aren't shitposting and fapping.

Have they always laughed at those who just wish to seek knowledge and truth?

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
Some things just don't change.

Geniuses are just madmen that society caught up to in time.

I was laughed at for keeping local archives of articles on my computer.

Just checked his past tweets. He's probably a liberal, but jfc, what a cuck.

I fuck up a lot, but it's worth it in the long run.

Happy Birthday Mr. Putin!

It's been that way forever, it's just the past 30 years in the west that it hasn't.

Fucking hell. Meme magic is the only force in the universe that can save us now

gtfo

garbage-tier post

I think the joke went over your head.

Bad news for first sons …

And my post is garbage tier?

I repeat gtfo

kek

Kek.

It's journos and shills, not ordinary people. Nobody actually buys anything the government says about kebabland after the Iraq War.

Underrated post.

holy shit the place is full of goodest of good goyim
america needs to go, I'm truly sorry

Reads like a shill account. Every tweet is basically packaged rhetoric.

Don't be so hurt, friend. Britbongs don't actually count the bongs of large clocks on their fingers, nor does anyone actually believe they do.
Likewise, nobody actually thinks that all Americans are cramming burgers into their mouths at every conceivable opportunity (although there is no doubt in my mind that a select few Americans do, in fact, do this.)

It's not bait, it's bantz, and it's well jokes innit.

Goddamn the propaganda really had fooled people. I wish I could force everyone of these stupid little sheep to watch videos of their precious "moderate rebels" sawing people's heads off.

That's why everyone here has to talk to people about Obama and Hillary trying to start a war against Russia over Syria.

Explain how the CIA / US Government has funded, trained and encouraged the syrian army defectors to start a war against the Syrian government to create a pretext to call for a regime change in Syria and tell them that's one of the reasons why you're voting for Trump, to put a stop to the Obama-Clinton policies in the region and improve the relationship between American and Russia.

U.S. has secretly provided arms training to Syria rebels since 2012

archive.is/JesLM

articles.latimes.com/2013/jun/21/world/la-fg-cia-syria-20130622

Anyone have the images showing that the same white helmets who videoed that one kid also watched and videoed the beheading of some other guy?

That would imply accountability and inconvenience, The bulk of Americans want neither in their lives. "Price of peace & freedom is eternal vigilance"

Just because you witness the "Fire" doesn't mean your duty ends! it also implies your suppose fight the "Fire" most Americans conveniently forget this part.

I shouldn't be laughing as hard as I am right now.

Go home CTR, you're drunk

Russia isn't worried about getting reamed

Dude show some compassion CTR's need that shill money to afford 10 piece KFC buckets for their wife's sons.

Soon.

Everyday I think about how our ancestors are rolling in their graves.

Yes…yeesssssss…good goy!

You know how we're all pissed off at everything pretty much all the time? That's the ancestors rolling in their graves.

At this point, anyone who has ever had any contribution to society in the past would be in a red hot fury over what's going on today. Hopefully their rage will propel us forward.

Then maybe its time we gave them some company.

{insert joke about magnets and free energy}

I could really go for one of those global cataclysms that wipes out 90% of the world population.

I think we memed the zombie apocalypse into happening. I mean how many people in the world can you consider 'human'?

Fuck Russia
Fuck the USA
Fuck Putin
Fuck Obama
Fuck them
Fuck them
Fuck them

Each state thinks they're more important than the combined existence of humanity. They can fuck off with that reasoning.

Thanks Reddit!

Are these really shill accounts for normies or are they demorilization agents for Holla Forumsacks?

Seriously.

This shit demoralizes me…

Fuck off, faggot. The US just said that any nation that opposes them in any way is an enemy, and Russia said that it's the only permanent nation.

FUCK OFF
You're cancer.

Thanks again, reddit.

IMO lavon affair is a big better because its acknowledged as actually happening unlike USS liberty which you need to understand how kikes operate to call bullshit on their (((explanation)))

This tbh.
Knock out the power grid of major cities to cause enough panic and riots to keep the police and national guard busy, blow up some cars near family of politicians that support this globalist bullshit, start picking off some bankers, throw weapons at blacks and direct them at the banks with promises of free money, sharpie in pooper, ?????, profit.

You faggots keep saying Trump is your only hope but you're forgetting the only real way to get rid of corruption is to kill it.

Thanks for saying nothing useful, cancer. $0.10 has been deposited into your account. Maybe that will give meaning to your existence.

Checked.
Trump isn't what's going to save us.
The establishments attempts to keep him from power, thus exposing themselves to the folk who are still sane - that's what is going to save us.

By all means Washington, try to keep him out.
And watch the fires rise.

Should have brought the s-400

Obongo's a pussy.

I wish I had a twatter just to BTFO her back to the kitchen. kek

Even if he does get into power and does go full hitler, throwing out the jews and ending the fed's control of the money supply and politics etc etc, none of it will actually get done if no one gets off their ass to help. Ideally the "someone else can do it" mentality that manifests in "waiting for hitler" and wanting a crash or it all to burn etc will be the thing that this whole fiasco puts an end to. The whole reason why traitors have taken control of the country is because the people have become complacent and lazy. Get up and actually do something about it and you'll realize very quickly that no matter how big these faggots seem or like to think they are, they still die to bullets.

Buckle up kids, we're going for a ruse cruise!!

FUCKING
OBLITERATED

Trump is leading a movement. If he doesnt turn into an establishment puppet once he is in office he just goes live on television asks white America to stand with him. He has so much support among white males, the part of the population that gets shit done, that he can instate any policy even against the opposition of leeches and parasites. Trump could ask his people to step with him into the darkness of the coming years that would follow an end of the fed and they would rally behind him. The white man has suffered without purpose for far too long. If Trump gives them purpose, if Trump shows that there is light at the end of the tunnel, they will push on.
The question is: Does he have what it takes to acutally do that?

Cool it with the existential remarks, reddit.

While this is true for the bulk of Americans, I've heard scary rumors from guys in the military regarding sabotage in the event of a bullshit war with Russia.

I hope it's just fucking bluster; I don't want the eastern seaboard's power taken out just because Zombie Hillary decides to take her neocon rhetoric to its logical conclusion.

at least not before the nukes drop

b-but I thought you can't deport people who are already here

You're wrong m8. The mid-east isn't glorifying the "great man," they're glorifying shitskins.
Ethnic line, rather than sexual.

The world is given to those with a vibrant vision and the strength of will to implement it.

Yes.

So Trump's given us a plane and a train…
But when do we get an automobile driven by Shkreli's mad science fusion of Harambe and John Candy?

waaaaay ahead of ya there buddy.
Not me, but the actual them!
lewrockwell.com/2016/06/john-v-walsh/antiwar-left-likes-trumps-foreign-policy/
blackagendareport.com/trump_anti-empire

Nice bantz russia

A real war with Russia would be a great time to seize power tbh. They'd probably be very receptive to funding/equipping any sort of dissident group in America.

sounds like it's time to bring back a classic track from ol' Blighty!

Happy Birthday Mr. Putin

(checked)

Muslims are Jews retarded nephews

(check)

Well, they never really stopped doing it - standard Russkie MO. Dem complaints about Russian influence are not completely unfounded, let's be real here. Putin's a power player, he uses any angle he can.

Leave it to women to be worse than absolutely useless.

The zombies in that pic look nice and decent compared to today's Leftists.

WHERE ARE MY HOTPOCKETS VLAD?

And that's why chromosome impaired people should not vote.

This get was brought to you by the letter 'H' for 'Hillary'.

Is that so?

Telling women to stay in the kitchen and not letting them vote are not muslim ideas. It is what everyone was doing between the beginning of civilization and 100 years ago.

The reason that muzzies are the only ones not letting women vote at this point is because their religion is very resistant to change.

Like the US doesn't do the exact same thing

If cunton gets elected I will fifth column for Russia hard and theres nothing they can do about it

there is also a lot of money to be made from any form of chaos, but especially war. weapons, vehicles, and many other things will be built in large numbers. and afterwards reconstruction needs to happen, which will cost more money.

since the (((elites))) are never exposed to the negative aspects of war, war is a net positive event for them.

I-i'm sorry Mein Führer.

Yeah they did. KGB made you a generation of degenerate Leftard hippies during the Soviet time, Cultural Marxist kikes took it over from there.

Your country is in an iron Leftist grip, if Putin were to fund dissident groups to this Leftist regime it would mean he'd be funding fascists and nationalists.

Did you know that construction companies offer Amurrica free embassies and HQ's for 'transitional governments' in return for contracts?

I know, because i've seen it with my own two damn eyes. The embassy and HQ in Libya were built free of charge. I don't know how they were planning on accounting for it, if they were just gonna cook the books or leave it as is because the costs are but a tiny drop compared to total operational costs, but the Ameristani got that shit for free so you know.

Its called worship of God, where all humanity is recognized to be utterly lacking, and it was the way of our ancestors

(checked)

And this is a good thing. Hopefully the Russians are all reading this and it pisses them off enough to nuke Israel.