I can never be truthful to anyone about my beliefs, because my beliefs are fringe and offensive

I can never be truthful to anyone about my beliefs, because my beliefs are fringe and offensive.

Have you considered changing them? "The Holocaust never happened" isn't exactly the best icebreaker

hyesss, the hawlacawst did happen
good goyim

No my beliefs aren't pol, they're fringe.

Also I won't change them because they're practically fact.

Is it better to know the truth and yet be a pariah, or to willingly embrace lies for the acceptance of the barely alive?

Liar.

OP here.

I can't even say mental-illness is caused by diet without people getting buttmad saying mental-illness is genetic and ur born with it, and that brains are different from other organs.

Top kek haha

suck-moi le cock, silverplate

Some Jews are pretty based(Bernie Sanders, RBG, Jon Stewart) but Israel sucks.

It doesn't work like that. Genetic predispositions play a role, as well as many other factors. Maybe "genetics isn't the only factor" is a good place to start.

it's better to be a piranha

lick-moi l'anus while je cum dans ton cakehole

your belief offeneded me user

You like Bernie Sanders? You are objectively wrong. You should probably just kill yourself

f

i see what you did there user
under-rated post

What happened to neck down theory of genetics?
Most people just believe whatever offends them the least. But hey, try talking to people, you might find them more open minded than you think, but only when it's just the two of you

I'm sorry user. Trust me, many hold the same beliefs. Don't be descouraged

I'm too lazy to read the thread so I'll just say this. You be in good company nigger.
Save for a few normalfags we're all edgy outkasts here.

you don't change your beliefs, you dumbass, you hide your powerlevel

tell us your beliefs faggot

pedo?

Fuck off somewhere else if you're a Pedo. The deep web isn't hard to get on