Philosophy

since infinity by definition means having no end, do you think infinity just is and came from nowhere or do you think it had to start from somewhere?

con·cept
ˈkänˌsept/
noun
noun: concept; plural noun: concepts

an abstract idea; a general notion.
"structuralism is a difficult concept"
synonyms: idea, notion, conception, abstraction; More
theory, hypothesis;
belief, conviction, opinion;
image, impression, picture
"Freud's concept of the superego"
a plan or intention; a conception.
"the center has kept firmly to its original concept"
an idea or invention to help sell or publicize a commodity.
"a new concept in corporate hospitality"

t. brainlet

hate to sound cliche but: what is the purpose of our lives? Why are we here specifically? Why are we conscious now and what really happens when our consciousness fades?

That girl in OP has gorgeous feet, do you have more pictures of her?

But to answer your questions:
Infinity only exists in math imo. In reality everything is finite. Everything that lives dies, stars explode, black holes "evaporate" (maybe) and it's possible the universe will collapse into a singularity again. I don't believe the Universe is infinite, I believe it's a 4D sphere such that if you go far enough in a straight line you loop back to where you started.
As animals, to reproduce. As humans, to find happiness.
To fuck and be happy.
Do you remember the void you were in before both your father and mother were themselves born? That's what you're going back to. We all go back there. So don't worry so much. Have orgasms, cause orgasms, and try to be happy. Or if that sort of mindless hedonism disappoints you, try to invent or discover something that will bear your name, and will outlive you. Then people will have your face and name in the list of people who mattered. Not that it matters.

You're confusing the concept of infinite time with the general concept of infiniteness. You're also fundamentally misunderstanding infiniteness. If you assign time a starting point it is no longer infinite. You can't be infinite in one direction.

to reproduce is such a basic answer and kinda defeats the purpose of this thread. I want you to really think outside the box and truly ask yourself "why are we here right now?"

has it been get yet

so essentially what you're saying is that something (infinity) can come from nothing and completely denounce the notion of nothing coming from nothing

Nihilism is fucking gay

You dismiss it because you don't like it? Fine.
Right now I really want you to dump all the pictures you have of that beautiful girl. That's why I'm here right now. Does that answer disappoint you too because it's too specific? Why do you want a spiritual non-answer like "I wanna prove myself worthy to God"? Because I can feel that's what you're fishing for.

Just give me the girl pictures so that I can leave this thread. Thanks.

who determines which morals are evil and which are righteous? the bible? Why should we follow other people's ideals and put our own to the wayside just because someone decided to put theirs in a book first?

lmao I wasn't dismissing your answer, it's just that I've heard it so many times that it's classified as the default to me

look at that nigger's face in the back. You know he is thinking about raping that qt

Are you kidding me? White women and negroes have some sort of unholy alliance. Rarely do I leave home, but when I do, there is always some blonde chick wrapped around a nigger's arm

The society, it's culture and the law as a result of it.
We definitely shouldn't. In fact it's way better to question morals and cultural conventions for the sake of improving them.
I believe the only reliable way of desicion making is through utilitarism and logic. It's not based on some fantasy book nor cultural ideals that follow no sense as just being a doctrine everyone can conform to.
I never understood why the majority is against it.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!!

Dude, that nigger is ready to commit some serious raping. Trust me. I have seen that face

isn't she lovely? isn't she wonderful?

I want to stretch out her left nostril with a speculum and cum in it

why her left one?

cuz that's the one for cumming in

so what's the right nostril for?

smelling things. duh! smh…

Infinity is a concept, not a material.

what about the eyes? can you cum on those as well?

that being said, don't concepts originate from someone's thoughts?

only if I'd been eating asparagus, otherwise what would be the point?

hmm interesting. so I'm guessing the ears are for when you have a fruity diet

no you fool! Ears are for holding while forcibly face fucking her. Jeez, kids these days

No, they are discovered by thoughts. For example planets orbit the sun whether or not people think they orbit the earth. Orbital mechanics exist with or without peoples awareness. (depending on which philosopher you prescribe to)

ahh! I apologize master. I should've known better. is it ok to punch and or slap them during the face fucking?

See that's the cool thing about God. A lot of people use the word infinite to describe God and that's just the wrong word to use. Infinity is a linear description. Yes, it goes on forever, but it's directional and bounded by a path. My theology professor said the proper word to describe God is boundless. Boundless is omnidirectional. Its description of his existence is infinitely infinite. This is why I love describing God with the word boundless because He has existed and always will exist. No beginning time, no ending time, just always was.

if she's down with it then whatever. it's not necessary tho. Didn't your father teach you ANYTHING?

Choose one. Both statements cannot be true.

no such thing as god kid. grow the fuck up already

I'm thinking more along the lines of numbers. they were created by humans which means they started from someone and since infinity is technically a number, that means it isn't infinite because it started from somewhere and by definition it shouldn't have a beginning

it moves infinitely through the negative as well as positive.

my father was abandoned by my mother like the typical bitch and kept me from him until I was old enough to drink

this. There is no God, because there was no time for God to have existed.

I can see he has a lot of work ahead of him!

this also correlates with "as above, so below" of course above and below are not meant directionally

but what if god wasn't actually at all what the bible described him/it as? what if god was just a powerful being from another universe and what if he wasn't even half as strong as other beings in that universe?

I am a fast learner master. teach me some of your ways to help aide my father's future teachings

not much of a god then

i have a friend that says that, our Universe, our reality, is just a dream being dreamed by a superior entity, in another dimension.

You're going from idea to physical reality. Ideas do not exist in the real, physical world. You cannot observe an idea.

let's talk about getting her in the mindset for anal. see, ya gotta move slow on this one, assfucking is a long term goal, you can't just jam it in there and expect her to want to do it again. It creates a negative connotation in the feeble female "mind" (I use mind out of necessity, our paltry language lacking the nuance necessary to describe such a low level of consciousness)

Was that all the pictures you had of her? I was expecting more.

that's kinda close to what Hermes Trismegistus taught. You should look him up

this

what nonsense are you speaking!?! you observe ideas as physical manifestations every goddamn day. do you think everything we have now wasn't an idea at some point?

if that were the case, I wouldn't think the way I do. a lot of my thoughts are overly righteous as well as monstrously evil. I act on some of these and repress the others. my mind is full of many things that most people wouldn't dream of. I feel so out of place because of my thoughts and that makes me think that I have free will, not controlled by anyone besides myself

maybe but who knows

is anal more fun and pleasurable than vaginal?

not at all boy

this is the last sadly

it's different. I like it better and have had girlfriends that liked it about the same, even had one say that I was the only dude to make her cum with anal and she was a huge slut.

I'm not a huge fan of shit dick, plus it seems like a gateway to gay sex

lol @gateway. only got a little bit on my dick with the first wife once. as long as they don't have one on deck and your dick isn't 12 inches long it's usually ok. plus a girls ass is way tighter than her vag, stays that way as you nail her, and grips your whole cock evenly and firmly

I never tried it because it just reminded me of faggots but since my third eye has been opened by Bailey Jay, I might think about it

I think I'll stay third eye blind on "her"

I know people are just gonna accuse me of being an edgefag for saying this but literally nothing you do in life matters and there is no inherent purpose to our existence so just do as you will.

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law, love under will"

Then concious is a lie and you are just a robot, you dont exist, the problem is that i exist.

Go back to /x/ or Holla Forums faggot.

I had the exact same thoughts but he changed my perspective on a few things

no you don't. Your actions and thoughts are always conditioned either by nature or society

footfags out

no they aren't. I do whatever the fuck I feel like as long as I don't get caught or have it stain my conscience.

With the belief in your existence of conscience affirmed, what is the purpose of its' existence beyond the occurrence of such, if any?

elbow to the temple

Describing the boundless in gendered terms does not make sense.

it started when it ended

No you don't. You do stuff because, because something akes you do it. For example, you eat because you're hungry, you sleep because you're sleepy/tired. You think you are a thug, because the environment in wich you were raised, conditioned you to think like that

my body is not society. when people say they do whatever they want it means they follow the rules in which they set for themselves and their body follows. I'm not a thug because of my environment (I meant fighting), I just like violence. when I fight, I do it to hurt people and their families

infinity of what?

time

This is why people call you edgy.

I believe the purpose of the gendered enunciation was to circumvent the mental hazards of attempting to encapsulate and conceptualize the infinite being of God within the finite limits of human thought, and to best signify the paternal nature of God's relationship to his creation as the father of mankind and the universe.

if u define infinity as having no end, it doesnt exclude having a beginning

infinite means boundless and boundless means cannot see an end (or beginning) to

when r u gonna get your story straight?

no, it doesn't. All it means is "no(in) end(finity)". OP is a brainlet

I googled boundless for you. It means unlimited. That's it. You're stupid. There's a mathematical precedent to this. It's called an infinite ray. It starts at a point and continues forever.

in math its called "ray", as opposed to "straight"

can you read? I literally said the exact same thing with different words

but infinity has no beginning. just think of space: sure you can start anywhere and declare it as your beginning but there isn't a definitive beginning to it

could it be possible for boundless to be a synonym for infinite?

They are synonyms but synonyms have slightly different meanings. In addition to not know what boundless means you dont know what synonym means.

which part of "has no end" means "has no beginning either"?

can you name the starting point of space? no? I didn't think so

everyone abandon thread, OP is a brainlet that's going to give you brain cancer

how is this relevant?
can u prove its endless?

not my fault you guys have low IQs

can you prove it's not? and it is very relevant unless you honestly don't know what infinity means

>>>/reddit/

jesus fucking christ that's the entire point of the thread moron. I'm asking for proof that infinity has a beginning if at all. what is so hard to understand about that

u cant understand how to define it well and then u try to change the subject with fallacious argument

No, you observe physical things.

Someone had an idea and then made something. The thing was made by that person as a result of the idea. The idea had no substance. The thing was made as a result of the idea out of physical items and energy.

either you can't read and comprehend sentences very well or you are just acting like a complete fucking moron. you can't possibly be that dumb, I hope. every single one of my posts has stated the exact same thing from beginning to end, how you people failed to spot the correlation and deduce that what I was saying was not wrong is beyond me

infinity, implies something that has neither a start or an end. Its simple.

Those "physicall things" are the manifestation of ideas into the 3 dimensional world, jackass.

its possible. The univer is not infinite. It has a starting point and an end tho.

you cannot be serious

thank you for understanding what I was saying

you're welcome. You should start this debate with more mature people, you know? Holla Forums iss not the place for this, these days, sadly

Absolutely not true. There are an infinite number of numbers between 1 and 2. Starts at 1, ends at 2.

Those Boys in the Back Room sure knew how to putter! They made me a thing called the Utterly Sputter and I jumped aboard with my heart all aflutter and steered toward the land of the Upside-Down Butter.

You really need to learn basic English before you try doing philosophy, OP.
Otherwise you just come across as nothing more than another run of the mill ignorant Holla Forumstard.

Philosophy is a waste of time.
/thread

WHY IS THERE SOMETHING INSTEAD OF NOTHING?

Actually, nothing is all there is. Something is just an illusion. Find the nothing and you will find the answers.

Debunked by greeks shit that was used by jews in our times and its condemned by christianity? yes.

well if you actually pay close attention to what was written, it was actually a noun. you can't come here to critique someone else's english but not know the basics of sentence structure

When they make fun of your 9 cm but haven't seen your 9 mm

Dr Seuss knew the shit, didn't he, user?

Not buying you're lies nigger. I think, therefore I am.

I wank, therefore I cum

TBH You can't trust those Zooks user. They're all a bunch of low-energy losers.
10 FEET HIGHER!

infity and infinite can suck my dick

Said by the man who fucked newborns and won a Masonic award for literally eating shit.

me sukky sukky you long time, big boy

Do I think what had to start from somewhere? What infinity are you talking about?

you are a fucking retard get off my board

ITT: stupid humanfags trying to extrapolate meaning out of the concept of infinity, as if their pathetic nigger brains could even grasp such complexities

Then what's the purpose of life?

Pretending like having children is worth anything more than meat to eat or a hole to fuck?

first post is retard second one is the cool bro im replying to

if you think there is nothing better than sex or food you are retarted

We shape the world around us, there is no truth to anchor us to itself, we create meaning, it is the same as anything else.

Not like us interdimensional beings, right?

we create meaning in the gay sense of the word
what is the conceptual meaning though

Greys are androids used by the organic aliens light-years away, you are obviously CIA trying to limit our capacity for understanding alien life.

meaning is the thing you value based on your experience. Whether it be love or food or sex, they can all be meaningful.

theres a variable here
exposure to experiences
if you dont know what you value most you cant have a good life
thus, limiting yourself to love, food, or sex is useless, and i think everyone who has ever looked further than that, has realized that its no way to live

I just feel like people need to survive, socially and financially and that anything beyond that is your personality, based in psychology and physiology, a higher meaning in life is just the frustration of not already attaining it, but literally anything could fill that void, and you could be satisfied with striving towards it.

the mistake you make is thinking that there is a void that needs to be filled, when in reality, nothing of the sort exists

Then why do I eternally suffer?

if money and media pushing for marriages didn't exist, how happy do you think we would be? not having the stress of working a job you don't like for 60+ hours, the stress of your wife being an uber cunt nozzle and demanding you bring home money for her to spend while she does nothing or at best work part time at some kiosk in the mall, the stress of the tv telling you to buy this fancy overly expensive gift for your gf or wife because it's a day to appreciate them more like they are even worth it, and many more things, all gone

because suffering is fun too

the beauty of knowing how to fight is the ability to always put yourself in a winning position even against tougher, stronger opponents

This, I can't believe OP is not only a fag but also a retard.

mini brainlet

To find happiness, and once you are bored: to make others happy.

Because there is no meaning.

((( )))

seriously though, maybe he's in middle school

No, because you're not understanding the basics

top kek, are you for reals?

It's a fucking concept, fucking retard

what really is nihilism? If it's the way you carry out your life, you may have a point… but if it's the perception of the things on it, then I would disagree

kys fam

No one specific (well those with power), but humans came to understand morality from their negative experience outside of it.

That bitch probably fucked the man staring at her ass, so easy for (((women))) to get laid :^)

sadly this

he's an idiot I think

t. virgin

no

you're so desperate it hurts

because Holla Forums

lol

shit

you're an idiot

I like you

stop being a beta

they are thought constructs to facilitate reason

nice dubs

DUDE!

So any conclusion were made in that thread?
Cause im to lazy to read all this.

kys, really

They are not discovered, they are created… it facilitates reasoning

fuck off already

>>>Holla Forums

faggot

I'm laughing

*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

v

It's a concept, jewish mathematicians made it into a number (and the math checks out)

So not much i see.

think of it in terms of a circle

LOL

For a moment I read "My father was absorbed by my mother"

wtf…

A lifetime of work

really?

too much work

you have no future

kek is a god according to 8/pol/

your friend is retarded, like you

nice dubs fam

you suck at "talking"!

nice dubs

Prise the kek!

no

and praise it good!

you're not making any sense ARRGGG

who is that whore?

cute dubs

krk

really? dicks?

top kek

That's a nice experience

speaking about edge, that pic

love is a man's thing, hypergamy is a woman's thing

trololol

you're still a kid

this

also this

like an ant

no need to go full retard

lol

wut?

TORFAGS OUT!

I think we been through that before

Deus lo vult!
Let's love heretics to their death!

But your surrounding made you into a faggot

BASED!!!!!

numbers

there is a limit placed by entropy

nice ID

he was such a faggot

stop pushing concepts into irl stuff

it means never ending, usually through a property of the thing you're trying to reason

he wont

lol

ok

HAHAHAHA

stop

it

wtf?

huh

lol

brainlet darkhole

it's not

kek

YOU NEED PROOF

>>>Holla Forums smart aryan

I know, which makes it even more sad

faggot dubs

die

no

No is really is talking about the fact OP wanted to put concepts into irl mechanisms… he can't into reason

ouch

:^)

he is, lol

we're mature dickbutt

very esoteric

nice trips

this is so much cringe

lel

you are your mother's disillusion

kys, please

8/pol/ is the beta

tee hee hee kys