Scotland wants to be the next Sweden

#WeAreScotland

twitter.com/search?vertical=default&q=#WeAreScotland&src=typd

So this is a thing that I noticed today.

I don't understand how Nationalism can be hijacked and cucked this badly.

The general premise being that anybody can be Scottish which makes no sense.

HELP

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/05/theresa-mays-conference-speech-in-full/
twitter.com/AlicjaPawluczuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nationalist anti-nationalism

but goy, civic nationalism is great

It's not nationalism, it's patriotism. Be proud and serve the state, goy.

Grandparents are spinning in their fucking grave. That's pretty disappointing.

checked and heil'd.

You know. Theresa May, the new Brit PM said something I liked:

“But if you believe you're a citizen of the world, you're a citizen of nowhere. You don't understand what the very word 'citizenship' means.”

This flag is wrong

It hasn't been. It's that faggot Jews control your media. GAS THEM OP, GAS THEM ALL.

Why are you surprised? The Irish and Scots were the ones who were trying to fuck with the brexit.

Scotland aye

Top kek lad, the Scots are maximum cucked. The SNP are like Irish "Nationalists", basically just communists who hate Britain because they want more poz than they are currently allowed. And you lads voted for them in record numbers.
"Muh Thatcher"
"Muh Tories"
"The most important aspect of Scottish identity is not being English"
Come to based Ulster, where our largest political party does battle with the poz daily and wins.

You mean the Republicans..
ACTUAL Irish Nationalists were far from that.

You one of these "The IRA weren't always Marxists, honest" memesters?

The way you've worded this implies that Northern Ireland is just as much of a lefty sinkhole as Scotland, which is far from being the case. We're the most conservative part of the UK by a considerable margin.

As someone from one of the few regions in NI that voted majority Leave, my guess would be that Northern Ireland mostly voted to Remain during the Brexit referendum because very few people here want to see a border wall erected between us and the Republic down south, which will be the case if Northern Ireland isn't part of the EU and the Republic still is. It's nothing to do with the kind of bollocks that this thread is about.

Use it to spread propaganda. Here's some.

God help us.

That's the jewish response to pro-Palestinian sentiment we've seen in the Celtic match.
It is not hard to guess the fear that struck the Zionists when they saw this picture:
"Oh vey, a whole nation of antisemites!"
They are dangerous because they are united in speaking against Israel.
That's why Scotland will have a special treatment now: fast-track diversity and faggotry.
They escaped diversity because they are too remote.
They escaped faggotry because they were too Old Labour.
But in the 2017 local elections the last Labour stronghold in Glasgow will fall to the SNP.
SNP is a much better replacement for the globalist elites.
Labour is so 20th century subversion.
A party that promises to face the rich, however antichristian, is still dangerous
- exactly like Stalin's USSR was a much more dangerous kind of leftism than the hippies,
from a (((City of London))) point of view.
And the worst thing is that Scots tend to vote as a block for just one party.

the eternal anglo

Same, my blood is boiling reading through this pish.

so many syrian rapafugees from all over the world..

scotfag here

I only came here to say if it ever came to an open war between a redpilled England and the Scotland we have today, I would betray the Scots without batting an eye.

she said that? where?

what do you expect from men who traditionally wore skirts?

BRITANNIAM AEDIFICARE MVRVM

what nationalism? Scotland doesn't have much of a history of it, it's effectively been part of England since 1701, and it's native language is basically extinct.

Are you retarded?

You newfag nationalists really need to lurk more.
Scotland has been pushing "anyone can be Scottish" for over a decade.
Web nationalists, sigh.

there are cunts in new zealand's south island who are more scottish than these wog cunts larping as gaels.

You mean Scots? It's spoken all over to a greater or lesser extent (less in cities, more in the country.)
If you mean Gaelic then you don't know shit about Scotland as it was never the national language.

Of course, if some White claimed to be e.g Chinese, they would be accused of appropriation.
But pic related is a-ok.
Seriously though, this should surprise no one.
Cultural Marxism working as intended.

One of the leftists is being savaged for not being leftist enough.

Please, please, please gimmie a source on that.

Here:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/05/theresa-mays-conference-speech-in-full/

Btw one of the cunts whose Scotland tweet went viral is worth a look.
She is knee-deep in cultural subversion.

twitter.com/AlicjaPawluczuk

Fucking hell, what does this even mean?

The Irish Marxists were Marxists who actually drank the coo-laid and though it would make Ireland great again.

Not sure.
I'm more interested in this Polish radfem who got the Scottish govt to fully pay her Ph.d in cultural subversion.

Remember, "digital exclusion" is a thing now, Shitlord.

We need to start triggering these people and calling them hitler and supporting white genocide.

Wish this whore would fuck off back to Poland and start her shit over there.

Don't think the Poles would tolerate it though, never mind encourage it.

Reading her twitter feed has made my tummy rage.

Every post is a cringeworthy attempt to signal "g…guise, y…you know I'm a Ph.D student, r…right?"

I've figured out what the "digital exclusion" thing is. It's basically "racial exclusion" reworked.
They compare stats of people who are tech illiterate offliners, with those who regularly use the internet and discover those online have higher average salaries etc.

In the leftist mind, this means if you just persuade tech plebs to start using the 'net, they will suddenly gain intelligence and their salaries will increase.

Leftist delusion. God I feel sick. I want to rip her throat out.

It is literally illegal for scots to speak out against this publicly, the scottish police have nothing better to do than arrest people for twitter posts.

So, how are we supposed to combine the words "cuck" and "scotland"?

Scuckland

they guy with the Hitler dog was from Scotland and got arrested

That u-o difference seems to be too big. It works with Scuckdinavia, because you just replace (s)ca with with (s)cuck. Maybe Scouckland?

American here, this shit is disgusting to read and I feel sorry for you Scots. If the Don wins our elections this year, you can head on over here if things get too bad over there.

SCOTLAND AYE

Cucktland? Maybe it's not clear enough.

Cockedland, because the SNP are trying everything in their power to get us actual Scots fucked up the arse by anyone who isn't a Scot.

Please don't.

my homeland is destroyed Holla Forums, the land of my ancestors, corrupted before I could even step foot there.
I don't think my hate for globalism has ever been stronger than it is right now. My ancestors fought, bled, died, and were enslaved on that land, how can any of these filthy people even dare claim to be part of that history. When I get there the only thing I will be able to feel kinship with will be the earth below my feet.

I feel like part a very important part of me just died

The highlands are fine, never seen a browner up there.
It's just Edinburgh, Glasgow and Dundee that are filth.
Please nuke the above

You're not Scottish and you won't ever be

I guess there really is no true scotsmen

I know your pain, I learned when I was a boy that my lineage went back to British and Dutch roots and I wanted to visit the land of my ancestors. And then the migrants started coming in.

pic related is more Scottish than you.

Don't come then, don't break the illusion user, it's not worth it.
Vid-related is the true Scotland, the thread is lying.
;_;

Just don't come user.
Unless you plan on bringing a gun and/or rope…

wew lad nice d&c
although I kind of agree

The post has been deleted and there's not a single archive in this thread. When will you fucking faggot ass fuckers learn?

WE

It's not d&c to point out that someone's being the Scottish equivalent of a plastic Paddy tbh.

Cringiest thing I've read on Holla Forums ever

Wait, that's NOT a tranny?

This, Aberdeen is getting worse by the year though…rural villages are mostly uncucked. The cities have had much cultural enrichment.

yeah fuck him we are all post-modern cunts that can't take even one post that isn't layered in 9 levels of ironic humor

Delete yourself, nigger. I was married in my own kilt in my own tartan (and fuck off if the next words out of your keyboard were going to be about tartans being relatively new) with my own sgian dubh tucked in my own sock, and a novelty tartan condom in my own sporran. I grew up reading Oor Wullie and The Broons collections, I watch Burnistoun and can even almost fucking understand them when they lapse into "mush-mouthed Scottish street hoodlum." I've seen The Waterhorse over 17 times.

I doubt any of that impressed you, but that doesn't really matter. What does matter is that you understand something: when you're forced to live in a "melting pot" where every culture is glorified except your own, your old world heritage can mean a helluva lot more than your current national identity.

What are you on about you dafty

WE WAS LAST KANGZ OF SCOTLAND

I hope they spontaneously combust.

You're not a fucking scotsman just because your parents are you stupid fucking faggot and you'll never be a scotsman even if you visit "true scotland" you fucking idiot.

You should move to Scotland

Literally

You're not a true scotsman and you'll never be a scotsman. Kill yourself you delusional nigger.

It's just bantz m8. and more an ironic jab at civic nationalism than anything Good on you for keeping your traditions alive.
one day ;_;

Oh shut up you canadian fanny

You're literally no better than those fucking wankers virtue signalling on twitter about how non-scottish they are.

I thought the whole thing about Americans claiming to be from Ireland/Scotland/etc because their cousin's dad's mum's best friend's dog's veterinary dentist was born there was just a joke, then this thread happened.

There was time when I thought that Scotland was not pozzed part of UK. What a mistake.

B A S E D

Aberdonian here.

My constituency (Aberdeen South and North Kincardine) almost went to the Conservatives but the SNP managed to just hold on, Aberdeenshire West went to the Conservatives from SNP and the SNP vote just went down in almost every seat they held in ALL of Scotland.

They won't make it past 2020, can't wait to see Aberdeen be painted a lovely blue or purple, don't mind either considering it's an improvement from the (((yellow))).

Some guy on Cuckchan made an apparent redpill on Scotland and it's actually spot on, have a read.

It's been that way for a while, all be it, less than England. As the migration crisis worsens in the UK though, it does feed into Scotland also.

The anti-nationalism kick back is probably worse here too. Mainly due to Scottish traditionally being extremely patriotic and nationalist. They've had to try extra hard to stamp that out.

Cuckledonia.

My mother's parents came here from Omagh in the 30s and her dad is still alive. I don't say I'm from Ireland, because I'm not; but I do claim Irish heritage.

At least we have our uncucked lion rampant.

Why are there so many aberdeenfags on Holla Forums?

Fancy a meetup lads?

I'm Glasgow myself and if I'm honest (barring university areas) nobody gives a fuck about the PC shit. The referendum ended and all the flags came down and people went back to work while the SNP (at the time) claimed they'd work to make the Union better.

Very recently I went to Edinburgh for work and all I saw were wanky YES cafes and posters still up. Meanwhile by now with Brexit the SNP are busy undermining England with bullshit proposals with 50-50 budget splits.

It's honestly unfair how much budget we get compared to England who need it more.

That's completely fine lad, that's a whole different kind of thing compared to and .

I have English and Scottish cousins, but I'll never call myself either of those things. Why would I want to when Norn Iron is better anyway

More than you know friendo. No way would I pass info on the internet though.

Tbh there's patchy monitoring of internet users in the north of Scotland, the GCHQ and the ISPs just don't care what happens up here for some reason. They invest their efforts into finding pedos in London or Birmingham.

I just moved to Edinburgh from a relatively uncucked rural region of England, can confirm city-dwelling Scots are fucked up. Rurals are ok, I have made several literal viking friends from the surrounding countryside

My god, I've never seen a people so degenerate. The women here are fuck ugly, the men are cucked to the point where I feel ill talking to them. There are tattoo and piercing shops on every street. Walk through the city and you'll see every kind of degeneracy.

I even met some fucking anarcho-communists who had set up a stall at uni.

I don't know what's happened here. The place is beautiful, so beautiful. The people seem sick.

EQUALITY

Is it just me or is May actually kinda of based? I didn't expect anything from a Tory.

A decade of SNP government combined with mass pushing of white guilt and liberal agendas with no right-wing resistance to speak of.

That's why.

SNP are absolute cucks.

Phony nationalists who claim that deeper union with the EU is better than being part of the United Kingdom. Pretty sure Soros and the likes are funding these kikes.

It's true…all of it

It's time to go home, (((Paddy))).

Seriously though, Celtic-supporting taigs are what turned Glasgow into an SNP cuck stronghold.

It just fires me up even more. Today walking home I saw a young woman leaving a bank at about 5pm. She looked about 25, and had obviously fallen hook line and sinker for the NWO. Her face will stay with me forever. The empty eyes, the deep frown, the stress lines, the sickly pale skin blessed not by the sun but by light from a screen all day. Nobody should leave a good job they enjoy looking like that. It made my blood boil thinking about what plans had been made for her long before her birth, how she'd been reduced to a machine by years of brainwashing and demoralisation. She was nothing really… and everything. The perfect representation of what has been done to our people, our women. They can no longer even contemplate or understand the world, the happiness, the fulfillment, that has been denied them. This is who we are fighting for men.

Yes she's part of the system, but I don't hold it against her. We're the lucky ones to have fallen through the net and/or woken up in time to avoid total brainwashing. I cry for the unlucky ones

The basket of deplorables

HAHAHAHA Being scottish is nothing to be proud of you larping cunt

t.bong

What century are you living in?

feelsbadman.

Now those are some deplorables.

I visited Scotland years ago, beautiful country, but it seems like things have changed since then.

The current one.

I'm actually glad the SNP and the indyref2 campaign do all their campaigning in Glasgow and the surrounding area.

At least it's contained and isn't up here in Aberdeen or over in Edinburgh or Inverness, it's only shitholes like Glasgow which are infested by migrants that support independence.

Look at what the SNP did to Bute, that makes my fucking blood BOIL. If we're gonna have refugees in Bute, we'll put some in Bute House with Nicola.

Are you saying there are no jobs? There are jobs, you just have to cuck yourself to the sick system to get one. And good jobs do still exist, but are rare. Which is why our youth are fucked, they either submit to slavery, control and depression or fuck the system and end up staying with their parents until the whole economy comes crashing down and we can finally hit the reset button

I cannot describe my hatred for these cucks.

damn scots, ruined scotland

Jesus bloody Christ

I cant stomach that fucking twitter feed modern day Scots need to exterminated.

("No true Scotsman." I really hope that was deliberate, user, because it's too funny to be an accident)
(I fucking wish)
(I withdraw the call for deletion)

Bloody hell. If I'm not Scottish enough for you guys, I suppose I could racemix and forget how to read while eating deep fried haggis or something.
Actually, I do eat deep-fried haggis. It's fucking amazing.

And Trump's not walking around in a kilt all the time is he? He's proud to be American, maybe you should be proud to be a Canadian.

The Eternal Scot

Don't worry lad, I wear shentis and royal amulets fashioned after Etyander all the time because of my 0.1% Phoenician ancestry.

I feel the same way about Germany.

He would if he could.

Pics related, user. I've been dragging my piss-crank across this great land for nearly 50 years, and I've never felt this hopeless, not even during the Mulroney years. Besides, if the nogs can be proud of non-existent Egyptian kangz, I should at least be allowed to be happy that my family line was found of feeding the battlefield crows.

Oh well, at least you've got a sense of humor instead of just using 20 words to call me a faggot.

I'm mostly bantering about tbh, I don't blame you for wanting nothing to do with Canada. I hope you lads get an actual leader soon.

I am so fucking ashamed to have been born in this leftist shithole.

Just drop the fucking nukes and wipe us all out before it gets any worse.

Clearly you can't read, or understand what second generation is, only one who accurately insulted me is
Father grew up in Edinburgh and immigrated to Burgerland by plane faggots, half of my family tree is over there still
and no, im not a Scotsman, im a half Scotsman, but that ancestry and heritage is still mine to claim

don't group me in with those "my great great great great great great great granpa came over on a boat so im x" faggots

Also considering how Europe is getting cucked vs how America is about to uncuck itself, my father clearly made the right choice getting as far away from bongland as he could :^)

daily reminder that the highland Scots in Canada and America left because their kike landlords booted them out during the highland clearances.