Operation Google wasn't going to work (((they))) said

Operation Google wasn't going to work (((they))) said.

Operation Google wouldn't catch on (((they))) said.

There's no way the media would be stupid enough to…

Oh wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821215/Googles-Skypes-Yahoos-Racist-trolls-slang-make-vile-slurs-online-without-caught-automatic-filters.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is why we shouldn't have democracy

Top kek
Now Google® is synonymous with nigger. Beautiful.

Are these people that retarded?

Fuck off with this google psyop shit, it might have taken root on cuckchan but we know better

>"Why are you blurring the handles"
Because even the most cursory research into the accounts would reveal this to be a forced meme by shills to get "dumb white nationalists" to self-censor.

Think of it, all those years of shilling.for white genocide and our organic memes are more effective. May they all hang.

and???

>>>/cuckchan/

and?

Pretty lame comments. They all have the exact same comment but can't really analyze it from a different point of view.

Didn't Deluze say something about narratives being so embedded in a system that it is hard to even argue against them? They talk all they want about muh anonymous racists and shit but that doesn't change the fact that it I really a better way to operate when the capitalist consensus is anti-racist.

The reason why it was needed on cuckchan has to do with the way that google is censoring it`s results and will continue to do in the future.
Holla Forums is too extreme for google so it has no impact on our operations and therefore we did not implement it.

why the fuck would you want any imageboard to show up on google search results?

sage

BAN EVASION

report!!!

whats next strawpoll threads?
cuckchan faggots leave.

lol, all those comments about how the morons who let themselves be drawn into this psyop appear weak and cowardly.

such a brilliant idea, change something with real shock value to something that make you appear like you've conceded to having lost.

Nice one lads keep it up.

We must remember to keep the original nigger and kike alive. Which is a fair concern that many are bringing up.

But this couldnt have gone any better I think.

Thank you for correcting the record.

400 lb hacker wins again :^)

Of course it works, the giant shilling against it here only cemented my determination to use it as much as possible.

cuck

Just because the media was retarded enough to fall for it doesn't mean it's not a shitty meme that nobody on Holla Forums wants to see on a regular basis.

Stay mad zuckerkike, you will have to rebrand, you got enough shekels unfortunately, but your brand is ruined.

is it?
how about you prove it?

Look at pic in OP, good enough proof for me.

what does the pic prove?

On Holla Forums, yes. Though it can surpass the now-existing wordfilters on mass media. It's really fucking annoying to try to post something and then find out you got shadowbanned. The alternative is pasting your reply to Ghostbin and then posting the link, but you got to admit nobody will read that shit. So I guess it's a good temporary alternative until they also ban it using a sophisticated algorithm and there will be no difference from the word "nigger" then.

Proof that everyone thinks you're ridiculous? I'm quite amazed how well this psyop went for them. I guess what remains to be seen is if they can keep you idiots going with this.

4chan wanted to because of the kike infestation.

I won't stop till I die.

Googles version of CTR in this thread.

Bump for google shills butthurt

That's because you're retarded.

Not an argument.

Your tears are delicious

Why would I cry that some retard is self-censoring because of an imaginary AI while giving google PR and sympathy points?

The internet is full of retards and one more doesn't make much of a difference. As long as you keep your retardation on Jewtube and reddit we have no problem.

I think some of these faggots don't like the google meme because its hard to identify the joke for people with autism.

To what end?
Kikes get triggered when you call them Jews Goebbels was right
And Nigger has been mostly replaced by Dindu at this point
Besides, words only have power when people give it to them, and the whole idea of this OP was to give the power of racial derogatory and discriminatory terms to the names of 2 companies that censor the words that alrready have that meaning

Besides, this is merely to trigger (((Leftards))) anyone trying to signal boost "uncomvinient" info about "Googles and Skypes" will most certainly not use any kind of racial slur

Nigger and kike are mere words, we use them because they were given power by society, and now Google and SKype have the same power. so i ask again? what's the point of getting people to self censor 2 old words that can simply be replaced by new ones?

post where?
news sites normalfags use have already purged comment sections

delusional

Forgot to add, they're also paid trademark PR firms.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821215/Googles-Skypes-Yahoos-Racist-trolls-slang-make-vile-slurs-online-without-caught-automatic-filters.html

Of course it's pushed by mainstream media. It's a psyop.

They've been trying to get people to stop saying nigger and kike for years now. For the first time they've had partial success.

This tbh fam

Think your post through next time

I was going to glance over this thread. But seeing how hard CTR is ahilling in this thread I need to give you a bumperuni

It doesn't completely fuck up jewgle at all. Their brand is 1000 times more ingrained in the normalfag brain than your edgy meme ever will be.

The only impact whatsoever here are the words nigger and kike appearing less on the internet.

←— This guy's just beggin' to be dox…

true, it may be to early to claim Google and Skype have the same power as Nigger and Kike, in fact this may be a (((media))) atempt to keep the forced meme going, but i still don't get the point of it all, if both words become mainstream as derogatory racial slurs to the point when dindus actually take offence from hearing them then whatever psyops they've been trying to acomplish would have backfired
as not only will the words nigger and kike never die dindu never trully replaced nigger, we still use it but now we will have to more words to vervally attack them with

What the fuck is the point of all of this?
Getting rid of 2 words?
Why?
To what end?
It won't change anything
And now thanks to this, normies will be aware that these words can be used as slurs to call dindus out in places where the word nigger would get intantly nuked

please do enlighten us on how he is wrong?

It's pretty hilarious you Jewgle shills think that tactic works here.

- It doesn't make us look bad

- It doesn't make the site look bad

- It makes Jewgle look bad

- It makes the (((Media))) look bad

- It makes SJW's look bad

- It can't backfire in any remote way because there's nothing to backfire too

- It protects free speech

- It rallies others to support it

There is absolutely nothing to oppose.

Which is how we know when you Jewgle shills, and it's frankly pretty sad that this is the best you morons can do given the billions of dollars Jewgle controls, try to push shit that you fear as bad.

Because you can never actually explain HOW it is a psyop or bad.

nice

spacing

btw

>>>/reddit/

Oooooh yeah because politically incorrect words have always been so prevalent outside of shitposting sites like this

Because it's not shocking. That's what they really want, they don't care if people are racists, as long as they act like good submissive goys.

Using this shit is like an implicit admission that you've been beat by google. You've moderated yourself because you were forced to. They appear strong and you appear weak when you do it.

Plus, most readers of comment sections just skip by comments they don't understand. A very few will ask "why are you saying google" to let you answer "well, hehe, google beat us with magic AI so now I say google blalbalbla."

Think about what you do yourself when you come across a comment that doesn't make sense to you on Jewtube.

You just ignore it.

Holy kek this nigger just responded to a 1 line post he made complaining about spacing. These have to be bots, no way a (((human))) is this stupid.

You're a shill or an idiot. I'll repeat my earlier point: we are already filtered as a group at 8ch, and I would rather keep saying kike myself, but as long as you keep from using it here, this is a hilarious and useful idea.

then go use it elsewhere
no reason to talk about it here

You still do not get it you dumb spic. We have proven first hand that we can make any word, any image, or any syntax, offensive. We can now push this to see how far (((they))) will go to control it. As of right now the leftist are struggling to plug the holes in the boat and we are on the shore with a riffle.

Sage is not a downvote. Back to Reddit.

^ funny shit right there

only if you go first

I really didn't care about this but just the amount of shilling on here about google and skype really makes me think that "certain people" really don't like it.

Keep up the good work.

Well, have fun. I will continue to call niggers niggers and kikes kikes.

Google is a temporary thing, niggers and kikes are forever.

Yeah because a word like nigger that has been around for 200 years and is used comonly by dindus has a lot of shick value
I didn't even know the word kike existed until i started lurking on Holla Forums

Google controls the search algorithms and people finds way to bypass them while still expresing the intended meaning of their words…
You and I have very different definitions of defeat
we are all forced to moderate ourselves, how many times have you been able to reveal your true power level before normies with put being scorned and socially rejected by everyone around you?
Strong? Weak? what does this have to do with anything? we're up against globalist megacorps a 1% holding 99% of the world's ritches, and our best weapon against them is a cartoon frog.
It's very clear who is the strongest, wich makes it the more hilarious when our cartoon frog BTFOs them
Then i guess we owe the media some thanks cus a lot of normies are gonna understand what people mean when they say "fucking Googles" or "gas the Skypes"

what did he mean by this

And literally not a single comment or reply stating WHY it is we shouldn't do it.

Shills telling us that we shouldn't fuck with a billion dollar corporation? Oh gee-fucking-wiz, who the fuck should I believe!

reported

Whoops. You're letting your (((mask))) slip there.

How's that working out for your so far, shill?

it does when a white person uses it

something very few people will get ans will just sound nonsensical to most

they won't

No one is saying you shouldn't do it. We're saying take your alt-right kike cancer back to cuckchan and reddit.

You want to say google on Jewtube, we want to say nigger like we've always done. Just go say google and live with the fact that we don't want to be part of the psyop.

man you suck at shilling
In fact, you have just prooven to anyone who wonders why so many sages shit on the idea without even tryin to give a decent explanation as to why we should push this like we pushed Kek

filtered

Ah yes, the mainsteam media is decrying it and trying to stop people from using these words because they can't viably censor them.

Sure does sound like it's definitely not working exactly how OG was meant to.

Oh wait…

Nice virtue signalling google shill

Kek so mouch this

You speak like kikes, but you think like niggers.

It does because the media incites witch hunts against anyone who uses them, remeber what happened to Hulk Hoggan
Yep, just like lord Kek, is such a dank meme normies will never understand why we post smug frogs…

Do you have any reazonable logic or solid evidence to back up that claim
I never thought i'd ever see lord Kek in the mainstream spotlight but here it is in hundreds of Journo articles and youtube videos trying to explain the meme

Ah yes, while Holla Forums is blatantly calling a kike a kike and a nigger a dindu, we somehow censored ourselves by making the media and your bosses upset because we're both bypassing your censors on other sites and making SJW's rage that people are stating things like Google and Yahoo.

Do you KNOW where you ARE, shill? Tactics like that pitiful logical fail you presented don't work here.

that's not what you said earlier, nigger

Edgy as hell

Google and skype now offensive words.
The more ridiculous it gets the more normals will wake up.

Nothing's being censored. This is all just a statement by someone that one day a magical imaginary AI will exist.

If something's being censored by hand, then they censor by context and your forced meme fails. I repeat. The "AI" you guys are "beating" doesn't exist.

If it did, you would have a point, but as it stands you're just self-censoring for no reason.

I count more than a dozen shills so far specifically claiming we shouldn't do it at all. Shill harder.

I think i argued with this retard before, this lack of logic, this retaeded rethoric, this autism, this nonsense, this intensity

Hi imkapmpfy

DON'T RESPOND

I REPEAT

DON'T RESPOND

FILTER & REPORT

SAGE

Are you calling me a shill for the company google, or are you calling me a shill for niggers? Who knows, that's how dumb your shit is.

Actually, it's you who don't want to call googles for googles, so by your support for googles, (that is niggers, not the company google) it's actually you who are the google shill.

How's that for logic, you mega autist.

Okay, this is the third time now you shills have tried the playing down idiocy in direct response to a comment about what another is claiming.

Pay attention guys, they've just switched their shill tactics from "stop saying iiiit!" to now declaring nothing is happening so we should just leave it alone.

I wonder how long before they start the "you saying we're shills proves you're the sill" tactic?

I don't think you're a shill. I think you're an Evalion tier autist.

You've been repeatedly called out, shill. Deal with it, you refuse to provide an argument as to why this Op should be condemned.

It's the biggest giveaway you are Jewgle shills. That you are blatantly refusing at this point to explain why OG is bad.

Kudos to the Op for their results. Googlespeak should just be used outside of the board, is all.

if you weren't a newfag from reddit, you'd know that calling something "operation" is the first sign of a forced shitty meme

Fucking shut up you autist, holy cow.
Could you imagine what you'd fucking sound like if you were vocalising all the drek you post here?

b-but muh shills?

He just specifically detailed why you shills are so obvious.

I mean, shit, you morons have even been trying to claim through the thread that making Jewgle look bad and triggering SJW's is actually, somehow (cause you refuse to explain it) GOOD for these companies.

It's the results that matter. Just keep googlespeak outside of the board, so you can always yell nigger at your leisure.

Just out of interest can you explain why having the word Google be codeword for Nigger would cause harm to google in literally any way?

i-it's totally going to force this megacorporation to change it's name or something

Theres a reason theyre working on the AI, you retarded faggot.

Jesus Christ, shill.

You were directly asked to provide an explanation as to why OG is bad and should be avoided.

You were directly told that the reason everyone is correctly picking you shills out as shills is because you are refusing to explain why and bitching incessantly with anything and everything BUT explanation.

…and you reply with a post entirely bitching about being called a shill and still refusing to explain?

This is, quite literally, how we know you shills are shills (and here's the word "'shill" again to keep triggering you).

TRS PLS GO

Whatever spreads the chaos but just remember the point of using code words - to get around auto mods and to get in the google rankings. Anyone using those words on a site that does not censor and does not care about being in google rankings is pointless.

BTW if this really takes off (and is not controlled opp though it feels like it) then google will just write a program to recognize whether you are using google and skype as code words based on context. Both are really limited in every day use.

Shills still refusing to provide an explanation as to why OG should be ended.

And yet still can't figure out how we spotted him.

Nice Spacing. Simple Reason; Dont shit where you eat.

EXPLAIN TO ME WHY IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STARTED IN THE FIRST PLACE FAGGOT.

THE ONLY THING THIS IS GOING TO DO IS NOTHING OTHER THAN SELF CENSORSHIP FOR LITERALLY NO REASON

Your autism prevents you from understanding why.

During this influx of halfchan refugees, it's hard to tell the difference between a moron and a shill. 4pol pseuds need validation from "higher up" so badly that every attempt at a discussion with them ends in disaster.

Shills are all over the board. It's a joke to deny it when we're actively going after CTR this very moment. Shill or empty-headed halfchan refugee, what's the difference? You have to go back.

Reminder that "triggered" is the new "salty" which was the new "butthurt"

You're a purile faggot and you need to grow the fuck up.

Can't even reply to this.
The levels of autism you hold, it's just not fucking worth arguing with you, because in the end you'll do one of three things everybody here does.

You're getting stale, moldy, almost.

Shills are so defeated they are just sagebots at this point. Wonderful. I'm sure your bosses are happy that you can't even last two posts before blowing your cover any more.

"because in the end you'll do one of three things everybody here does.

shill

butthurt

jew"

You want to know how real nationalists on Holla Forums can tell who is the nationalist and who is the larping faggot looking for a club to belong to?

The autistic posters who can't stop calling everybody a shill, can't stop blaming everything on something other than their lack of action.

It's why they're so prevalent on this board, because they have all day to spend being autistic because they know they will never actually do anything, where as the nationalists here are fighting a losing battle to maintain because they're actually out doing things that will help.

T O P K E K

O

P

K

E

K

If you were real nationalists, or really genetically fit to reproduce, you'd have figured out by now that calling people shills (on our only fucking board which we use to communicate) doesn't help at all, it just makes us…well, you, look like a paranoid loonatic just trying to lash out and find enemies for you to fight here, because actually going out and doing something of value is too hard for you.

If you were really one of us, and not a leftover autist, you'd know and understand that if we were stupid enough for your unsubtle squawks about shills to be the first warning, first detection of a shill, then we wouldn't be fit lead the revolution.

It's obvious who is the shill and who isn't, anybody who is worth anything can fucking tell straight away, your autistic outbursts are disgraceful.

Nigger, you don't belong here if you don't believe shills exist.

There's a reason faggots like you stick out like a sore thumb.

stopped reading

If you could please highlight the part of my post that said "i don't believe shills exist" that'd be great.

Otherwise you have nothing to say in rebuttal to what i just said, which means i'm right, and you're just a NEETposting pseudo nationalist.

You probably post in the Kek threads, don't you?

I actually have things i need to do today, so im not going to be able to reply to this fucking trainwreck, but i bet these two will still be posting.

Granted that this meme isnt that funny, whats the big deal about it?

Why do some vehemently oppose it while others are going full bore with it?

I dont think its funny so I just dont participate.

Nothing can tell me i'm right more honestly.

This faggot is now asking for pointers on his shill posts.

Re-read your shitty paragraph anf you will find it.

>therefore call them (((Google))) or Jewgle. PERIOD

SAGE, REPORT & FILTER

Still going?

-Nigger visiting from reddit gives up. The Post.

Fun fact, it should be

leaving out the word assault leaves your last line without context.

That meme is out of date, and you missed my joke: I posted a .png file. The point is that nobody would ever refer to reaction pictures as "jpgs" like that. Outsider.

We should talk about how it's been you two low energy NEETs posting 1 or 2 sentence replies attached with jpgs expecting people to think it matches up to what i've been saying.

Because you're just that narccistic.

Well yeah, thats common knowledge here.

What I am asking is where does the debate come from? It looks like a weak as fuck meme, so I am wondering why people spend hundreds of posts on it.

Man.

You're literally just making shit up out of the blue in order to claim that i'm the out group here.

I typed assaulted instead of insulted because im tired.

How you couldn't guess it's a typo is beyond me.

You sound like the kind of person who gets raped in jail, before actually going to prison.

You're the most cancerous one out of the two of you because you're doing that thing where after having your low effort bullshit exposed you double down on it.

Stop posting the same reposted reaction images again and again, it's stale, it's not funny or witty anymore, it just proves what type of person you are.

there's no debate, we refuted them everytime they came here spreading their cancerous meme.

Please, tell me who's gaining something here :

Tell me now, who's shilling ?

STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD

SAGE

I REPEAT

STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD

SAGE

FILTER & REPORT

Hurt a shill's feelings, and his shilling strength declines. Attack the ugly person behind the lies and watch them buckle.

The only one gaining anything from your posts.

Looks like he finally changed shifts at the office.

Does shilling for google pay hourly, or by the post?

Forgot to add this one too.

gee m8 you really ARE bad at this
what i said is that the word itself does not have nearly enough shock value to be in anyway relevant, but the (((media))) still persecutes anyone who tries to use it because they want the word to have shock value
what we are doing right now is giving that very same shock value to words the Media will never be able to persecute such as the name of 2 megacorps like Google and Skype
>>>/oven/

How the fuck is this whole thing gonna stop criticism of Jewery?
We are merely calling them a different name to bypass censorship algorithms
we could cal them circles if you want or some unpeakable made up word and people would still know we talk about kikes when we say something like:

Except that google is a major conglomerate which controls most normies search results and social media/jewtube. Its a good thing when they start being named in conjunction with shit that would be a PR disaster for them.

cripple/pol/ is gone.

I know user
I was trying to ask f42ae7 shill kun how exactly calling teh Jews "circles" for example is gonna stop any criticism of Jewery
We are still pointing the finger at them we just give them a different name
and Yeah, i'm on board with causing a PR shitstorm Jewglee won't be able to easily sweep under the rug

Shill tactics 101

cripple/pol/ is dead.

allow me to explain it so that your little inbred kike brain can understand it

IF YOU HAVE A REAZON TO OPPOSE THIS OP THEN PLEASE EXPLAIN IT SO THAT FELLOW ANONS CAN UNDERSTAND WHY YOU OPPOSE IT

all of these argument have already been BTFOed in ITT
so please
PLEASE
Do explain why this is in any way detrimental to anything or anyone besides Jewgle
cus your pathetic attempts at sliding and saging are only good for fellow anons to harvest the salt of your damage control

Try again.

Also:
(((Your))) stupid maymay doesn't work here. Go back to >>>/reddit/.

Learn to read treads you lazy nigger
You shill have been saging t5his tread since it apeared and anons have been asking you why since you began only to be meet with the:
>(((Your))) stupid maymay doesn't work here. Go back to >>>/reddit/.
coockie cutter reply

You get called shils for UTERLY FAILING to explain why you are so buttblasted over this tread
And when you run out of shill tactics cus they all have already been BTFOed
You start relying on projection caling others assravaged shills like the good kike you are
>>>/oven/

That's not an argument shlomo.

Shilling for google isn't gonna turn that lampshade back into your grandfather.

holy kek shouldn't you be sliding the ctr dox thread instead? What do you gain from outing yourself over and over?

No point in conversing with shills like you anyway. At least the mods did one good thing by anchoring this shitty thread. Over and out.

try harder kike

sorry

was meant for

agreed, i just misquoted.

just like they anchored treads defending E-celebs signalboosting Holla Forumstier ideologies and treads with clear evidence that the mods have been compromised for a while now
they're attempts at containig this will fail, just as every single attempt at turning Holla Forums into a designated contaiment area

I'm not going to call niggers and jews 'Googles and Skypes'.

It's dumb. If you want to do anything with those cancerous jew hives then start openly calling them Jewgle and Jewtube.

Also, the best thing we've done and are still doing is having Holla Forums leak out into the real world. We're up to a point where less and less people start giving a fuck about 'muh racism' or 'muh feminism'.

Especially feminism is on its last leg. That infantile 'muh hate' should be next on our list. Fuck this dumb self-censoring CuckOP. Niggers are simply niggers, kikes are simply kikes.

I might as well wear an arm band with a swastica if i do that
it's as retarded, kikes want to identify us so they can send us to their Fema camps or whatever

No ones saying you have to. Just like you don't need to say stupid meme shit whenever you talk to someone. The faggots in this thread who are fighting it are acting like they are tumbler faggots being oppressed because they dont like something they saw in their safe space.

Meme's die on their own if they aren't good. Why is there active shilling against it? It smells like PR cucks from google, honestly.

I'm just telling it's really dumb and weak. It's better to have full-on Holla Forums-tier material leak out into the world. For example SJWs are now viewed as cucks everywhere. That's the good shit you want my friend.

Now you're just being a drama queen. And don't worry about kikes identifying you, they already know. Holla Forums made Israeli national TV once.

It sounds more like Jewgle made this stupid shit up for more search hits or something tbqh fam80.

Yeah so then when people search for google on google, google will be higher up in the search results.