Eu to make it's own army

POL WAS RIGHT AGAIN

Despite Britain’s move to block an EU army, a growing number of experts believe a recent German defense paper shows Berlin has ambitions to run an EU army, and has a plan to cut through Brussels red tape and create one by itself. But at what cost to NATO?
While EU defense ministers openly discuss with NATO chiefs how to create an EU army, many might think the haste for the EU to go ahead with such a grandiose plan stems from its own credibility being at an all-time low in the wake of Brexit.

For EU federalists in Brussels, there is indeed some truth in this. But Brussels is also worried about being left behind or dwarfed by Germany’s own plans which would leave the EU in a weak position to negotiate who gets to call the shots in an official EU army, when it is finally created.

It reveals a radical change in German plans to not only boost its present army’s mandate in troubled hotspots around the world, but also clearly states that it should be running any multinational military organizations, such as the proposed EU army.

>It reveals a radical change in German plans to not only boost its present army’s mandate in troubled hotspots around the world, but also clearly states that it should be running any multinational military organizations, such as the proposed EU army.

According to one respected military expert, Germany is positioning itself to be the country which would be the dominant force in a new EU army, regardless of its structure.

A German defense white paper recently released argues strongly for an EU army and was ordered by Angela Merkel to be kept under wraps until after the British referendum vote on June 23.

But now military experts are examining the detail of the ‘Weissbuch’ (‘white paper’).

It reveals a radical change in German plans to not only boost its present army’s mandate in troubled hotspots around the world, but also clearly states that it should be running any multinational military organizations, such as the proposed EU army.

The initiative is a bombshell for the head of NATO Jens Stoltenberg who recently attended the EU meeting of Defense Ministers in Bratislava. NATO was hoping for an EU army to work under it. “Clearly a key point for us is to avoid duplication and make sure efforts are complimentary” a spokesman told me, while another NATO official told me that such a subject is not one that the organization wants its German generals commenting on.

Furthermore, according to the US professor, the paper reveals that Germany is ready to take charge of a formal EU army – run by Brussels - or an informal one run by Berlin. That could mean that if an EU army cannot be formed in time, Berlin might simply ask a number of EU countries who are keen to join its own army on international missions, to be part of its ‘coalition’ – thereby creating an informal model which would be later adopted by EU chiefs, who would have little choice than to support it.

But there are stronger arguments for Germany to take control of a formal EU army run by Brussels.

Although some might argue Germany would go ahead with military plans in a given war zone – and then invite others to join such a pact – practically, it is more likely that it would run the EU army as a deal with Brussels guaranteeing that EU countries would not break away from the regular EU army and join Germany on missions.

Source:rt.com/op-edge/361832-eu-army-nato-germany/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YVH6y
ansa.it/english/news/2016/10/06/european-border-coast-guard-agency-comes-into-being-2_0475767c-3bfb-4621-b72f-efb3f01c310f.html
bundesheer.at/cms/artikel.php?ID=6807
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Create German run army, while pretending to be cucks, people get tired, overthrow the government, the new German government is now fascist and they control the great European army, start fourth reich.

All according to plan.

With what troops? The chronically underfunded and under supplied Germans?
The French who more concerned about Africa and flooding their nation with Muslims?
Maybe the bankrupt Italians will join!
Or how about the Lowland nations, well they might have if they didn't systematically dismantle their armed forces over the last two decades

This whole idea is a joke, it'd result in a Austro-Hungarian tier army in terms of effectiveness

the only reason for an EU army is to shoot at opposition of the EU, oh, a austrian soldier will not shoot austrians protesting? get the spanish one! Germans rising up? Send in swedish squads!

LITERALLY ROMAN EMPIRE TACTICS

This.

Holy shit kill yourself.

rat you are not from here
nice copy paste blog post

No mate, that's why their bringing in all these foreigners, Spanish may shoot Austrians, but Somali's certainly would.

The Netherlands' military effectively was absorbed into the German one years ago already

What went wrong, Holla Forums?

Looks like they are preparing for when Trump wins elections, he will most likely pull the USA out of NATO.

Fucking Krauts just won't learn when to stop fucking with Europe.

This. The strong men you want to have in your army won't be interested in fighting for a conglomerate and those who cuck for open borders and the EU are too anti-gun and anti-masculine to ever take up arms.
I'm not sure the EU could fund an army large enough to be a significant force without making membership fees so high that it risks other countries pulling out of the union purely out of cost/benefit.

Subhumans never learn…

who said anything about using Whites?
they have millions of fresh recruits from Africa and the Middle East who won't have any qualms suppressing the locals who they share nothing with

Really?

Yess i am, i've just fucked up no big deal

Not to mention the ideological and loyalty problems, it would have USSR levels of desertion on from wekk one. And not nearly enough manpower to replenish.

This idea was doomed from the start, farage was right, of course.

I've read the entire paper, and it's nothing but relentless pushing for (((globalism))), and how Germany would be ready to take the lead in any organizations, written in an almost pleading tone.

More or less, with NATO blessing too
A lot of Euro nations got rid of their heavy forces, like armor/artillery

That's not good. Relaxing around will get them selves in danger.

Shit, its all according to plan.
Germany is becoming the goodest goy thanks to moma Merkel and that kike controlling the EU, truly, everything Hitler feared.
Its time to get your shit together fast, else things will messy for any attempt to get out of EU.

Lets call this "operation group up the white people". Better yet, lets send them all off to kill other white people. We need to make sure the European women are taken care of while they die. Do we have any volunteers from other countries to help them out?

ISIS, right?

I imagine they were expecting the Brits to bare the main brunt of the army. Kek.

Well, the Dutch armored corps, lacking armour, are now part of a German one.
And German marines, lacking ships, are now stationed on Dutch ones.

There's a lot more differentiated stuff like a central command getting established, Dutch airborne troops becoming part of the German DSO, and what not, but those are the most visible things

Can't wait to see the footage from their joint exercises.

Soviet Union 2.0

The British military is a joke as well
Practically speaking, in the Western World the American military is the only one of any major value, and that's by design. Can't have the client states in Europe thinking they can make their foreign policy or go off on non American approved adventures

After years of budget cuts this is what we ended up with, our army is in a worse state than it was before WW2.
At least we're finally seeing increased military spending with the new budget and a commitment to increase it further over the coming years.

The forces we have are in fact highly capable, but they have to beg for armaments of the other nation's forces.

Shit man I even know of a Major that sacced himself when presented with the budget cuts, unwilling to sacrifice his team.

Explain yourself.

Sure Britain isn't America, but relative to it's size it easily has a good military. Comparing the world to a nation that never left cold war mode is pretty absurd.
The only other nation in the EU that matches us is France and I doubt they'll be there much longer either.

The sad part is that you actually believe this

If we're talking a full out conventional war, the Uk's most useful ability/contribution is being a staging ground for US forces en route to Europe
sure they're better than the rest of Europe, in the grand scheme that means very little, especially if we're talking conventional war against the sino-russian bloc

In terms of total value to NATO, they're ranked probably after the Turks

there are only 270 odd challenger 2 tanks in the royal army right now, they haven't received upgrades since the late 90s, the SA80 is shit, we've sold all our harriers and are now starting to use fucking f-16s.

We no longer have any government owned design bureaus THEY ARE ALL PRIVATE CORPORATIONS.

The only way the UK will win a war is with the removal of most, if not all the heads of state, and the removal of our fucking huge welfare state that goes well beyond making sure proles are alive, but pays for their fucking TV subscrition now.

Also, spending a boatload on 2 carriers, one of which the RN isn't even sure they need, which are going to carry American planes that you're not allowed to test except under controlled conditions

Maybe they will make jihadist army to kill white nationalists who want to rise and fight the demographic change.

don't even get me started about the current state of our navy.

The only branch that isn't underfunded or run by idiots is the marines and infantry.

When a real war starts us servicemen will have quite the purge to do.

It sounds like it's more of a case of the US being dominant rather than everyone's army being crap.

I dont know about this stuff though. At the risk of seeming like a faggot from halfchan can somebody give me like a top 10 list or something. Unless theirs a more objective way to tell.

They'll use the army of already violent shitskins they've just imported.

They're going to be using this horde against their own citizens anyway.

Top ten list of what?

Employing immigrants in "peacekeeping", police and military work is going to spinned as positive. Then only thing they need is to incite or stage some anti-EU separatist bombing attack and we can kiss pretending to have freedom good bye.

Isn't this old news? They've been at it, intensively trying to build the EU army for at least 6 months.

You haven't only fucked up for that. Archive everything, nigger.

archive.is/YVH6y

"Training" and arming them doesn't work.

See: Saudi Arabia, the Shiite Iraqi military post-Saddam, Afghanistan

fug!

they have already created this.

ansa.it/english/news/2016/10/06/european-border-coast-guard-agency-comes-into-being-2_0475767c-3bfb-4621-b72f-efb3f01c310f.html

to help save better those poor, relatively rich, african single males.

the EU with the US really are turning into the new Roman Empire. Using foreigners in their military is one of the main things that made it collapse. Islamic dark age when?

top cuck
You have my sympathies, my dentally challenged cousins

Why should I?

There will be enough idiots if they ramp up fake patriotism. Just remember how many were willing to fight Israel's wars while their wiwes fucked everyone at home.

they got themselves into that position. they could have prevented the americans from becoming a world power (who were in a much better position to do so than germans) but they instead went for the germans

It prevents enemy outlets from getting shekels from your click and it prevents any articles from getting memoryholed

Doubt it, we're much larger and they were dependent on us to a certain extent.

My post was referring to them forcing themselves to buy shit American planes for no good reason that I'm aware of

kike

Ok m8, thanks for the explanation

Because everything can get memoryholed or edited. Also, break the source when not archived so it doesn't give any referral here because of retards who clicks links instead of copy pasting them.

It's the RAF and the RN, but the army is the British Army, not royal. This is because of the ECW and the Glorious Revolution of 1688: after that the crown wasn't allowed to have a large body of troops outside Parliamentary control. They got to keep the Household Cavalry and the Yeoman Guard (the Beefeaters), but that was about it.

Army regiments raised and armed by their colonels, not the crown. As regiments were generally raised in a local area most became county regiments. Some later corps within the army are royal (Engineers, Artillery, Signals, Tank Regiment), but there's no royal army.

As for current British military preparedness, the British forces have a European-style short-legged set-up now, not the long-range set-up of WW2 or even the early 80s. We couldn't do the Falklands again now (no strategic bombers, no usable carriers, fuck-all in the way of force projection outside the nuke subs). The peace dividend at the end of the Cold War gutted the forces, and the swivel chair hussars at the MoD penny-pinched useful branches down to the bone.

Mid-century writers like Orwell used to joke about silly little comic opera countries that had more colonels than tanks and more admirals than warships. Well, that's the UK now.

Already happens in the UK. The PCSO (the Home Office's toytown version of plod) swarms with notably dusky 'New Britons'. Ostensibly this is due to local knowledge/community liaison, but we all know it's for PR/diversity purposes. Sooooooo progressive.

It wouldn't be so bad, but the PCSO cadres are a feeder org. for recruitment into the actual police (who have their sacred diversity quotas to fill). Even worse: guess who will get sworn in as special constables in event of major unrest. Yep, PCSO Umbongo and his one-generation-removed-from-the-third-world mates.

this

Well clearly EU dipshits think it does.

That's the subject of the post though.
You are agreeing with me.

Present a European nation better equipped and trained than Britain then. As I said, the only comparable nation is France.

This alone proves you have no idea what you're talking about. The A2 and the variants since are good rifles.

I think we learned from the gulf war that numbers don't mean much in conventional modern combat.

Source, I can find no information about this being true.

Yeah, I fucking hate that. But the rest of Europe is the same, which is the context of my original post.

I'm not saying the British military is perfect, I'm saying it's better than the rest of Europe. This fundamentally harms their attempt at making a military since we left.

Few lad when was the last time you looked at it?

Under equipped from years of wars… Protip: if you use gear it wears out. Most of the gear was from the cold war, with plenty of spares, but there is no budget to buy new ones (and you can count on one hand the amount of new equipment put online every year).
How? When was even the last time there was an actual division or army size maneuvers? Using tanks against peasants in Iraq doesn't experience maketh.
Sure. Like every other big NATO state. SAS were special on creation and early cold war. Today everyone and his mom have similar units.
Ahahahahah now I know you're joking. France (which is just as shit as the UK is military wise) has more ships than Britain does (first time since? Never?). Worse the RN lost completely it's entire naval air capabilities with the QE + F-35 quagmire. Italy or Spain have a better blue navy capability!

No they haven't, not since 2008, even France stopped those last couple of years.

here, let me post this image i got from around 2009 bro

Gee le Merkel is based and mudslime and Soros were based Nazis ZOG

This image always bothered me, how do they quantify "scientific advancement" anyway? Is it based off discoveries, inventions, is it specific to certain fields? Or is the picture famous because it's such a vague term used with a source-less graph to make an argument against G-d and his team of experts?

It's dogshit anyway, the "dark middle ages" is a Renaissance meme that fedoras adopted

when I was in army (in austria), we trained together with germans. there was a red team and a blue team. the red team was the rebels and the blue team was the army that had to defeat them
that was 3 years ago

bundesheer.at/cms/artikel.php?ID=6807

the pic also implies that there's a way to recover from an islamic dark age

Germany has done a lot of training with the Benelux nations lately.
My old company was send to Storm Tide, but sadly my enlistment ended, so I couldn't go.
Shame, it looked like it was pretty awesome.

95% of all scientific discoveries were made by european christians.

Europe under theocratic rule got stuck at scientific standstill before the renaissance finally freed that, fuck every single retarded sand cult.

Exactli, Inquisicion expeled all of them.

Hot high school fedora "knowledge".

Scientists were burned at the stake for saying and doing anything that the clergy didn't approve, that was until Monarchs put religion to the side instead of letting it reign supreme. Great scientific might from the schizophrenics who believe in a magical skyfairy that comes from books created in Judea.

IIRC EU army has existed for a long time

We could go at it all day long.

Does anyone believe that? They don't have the same interests all aligned. Both nations want to see each other behind the back.

Russia is only getting very close to China because the west is attacking their interests all out.

I'm impressed. That graph is nearly as retarded as you.

Army of Kebabs and mercenaries, basically it's a fucking repeat of the fall of Rome, except now instead of following some high paying general the strong men in the various regions are ethnic or civic nationalists who don't give a shit about protecting the EU as a whole.

Most likely, the EU will start training immigrants and unleash them on some small time but rebellious country for "peacekeeping", except this will be a good tell for the Eurabians that the system as a whole is weak and that they might as well declare independence and sack wherever they see fit.

The Dark Ages being a completely stagnant period is a meme invented during the Renaissance. It's exaggerated, it was nowhere that bad. As for science, monks did research, and until recently the Vatican still develop things like (early) genetics which you may recognize as something scientific. Peasants didn't advance science, but they were illiterate and kinda busy feeding everyone.

yeah, but the kikes want to colonize both Russia and China. Just think about how angry the kikes must be that the Chinese are prospering. When they can figure out a strategy, they'll hurl their goyim slaves at the Russian bear and the Chinese Dragon.

>>>/reddit/

Europe wasn't in a 'dark age' during that period but christianity had nothing to do with it.