Migrant Kids Sexually Assault and Bully 9 Year Old Swedish Girl, School Blame the Victim for Being “

madworldnews.com/migrant-kids-sexually-assault-girl/

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=4cd_1354203918
madworldnews.com/muslim-refugees-beat-choke-school/
google.com.au/search?q=Migrant Kids Sexually Assault&oq=Migrant Kids Sexually Assault&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60.335j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=Migrant Kids Sexually Assault&start=0
m.facebook.com/TheRojavaRevolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=tWRF2zOEtks
google.com.au/search?q=Migrant Kids Sexually Assault
archive.is/NeYz2
archive.is/dJy8v
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/09/02/rotherham-abuse-researcher-diversity-course_n_5750560.html
archive.is/qsakw
amazon.com/Kevin-B.-MacDonald/e/B001H6UIUS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture_of_Critique_series
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Medici
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welser
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berenberg_family
bamboo-delight.com/raxbiljo/Sumerian_Swindle_V1_2nd_Edition.pdf
archive.org/details/SynagogueOfSatan
andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/Jewish-Genocide-Of-The-White-Race---Case-Closed!.php
bamboo-delight.com/item_13.htm
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All non whites must die.

Where are all the feminists from Sweden now?

Sweden is possibly the worst country in the world. Who else actively encourages their country to get so much worse?

This report should be followed by the report of deaths of those involved and the school administration.

i can hope

So these shitskin """"kids"""" essentially raped her. Fucking hell.

Spare no one.

Sweeden…..Pretty much not surprised what happens there anymore.

Bloody hell, I want to become a primary school teacher and if I see this sort of shit getting covered up I'll start purging the staff and offending students myself.

Advocating for the adoption of the feminist religion, the truly liberating Islam.

If this doesn't fill you with rage, you're part of the problem.

if you will not defend yourselves from the orcs, what do you deserve but death?

Am I wrong here to expect the school to have done something even if the girl was being a slut?

I mean the bullying and the beatings, the school did nothing.

Like far like son. Except muzzies actually have dads unlike niggers, who only monkey see monkey do

Hang yourself, pedophile.

When are the deus vult larpers going to do anything again? someone remind me?

It sure does, but what fills me with even more rage is how many normalfags seem not to care or are apathetic to this subhumanism.

Joke is on you. Somali niggers are mudslimes.

Remember to keep focused on the jew orchestrators of this and the White traitors implementing it.

Sooner and sooner, hopefully. Everybody has a breaking point; even Sweden. I am honestly relieved that her parents actually gave enough of a shit; my first worry was that her parents might scold her for not letting them rape her.

Lemmie know if that gets you laid

liveleak.com/view?i=4cd_1354203918

enough whining, let's get some angles of attack
1. viral story on reddit/tumblr
probably hushed up and swept under rug

2. edit story to make white swedish boys the abusers, and an immigrant girl the abused, but put enough hints (school, city) to do the reveal after the story makes it big/viral

3. commission ben to do a sweden comic

What? Self hating white traitors are evil and need to be purge because tgey are too dangerous to live.

What a shame, she could have made a fine wife one day. Now she's probably horribly traumatized and pozzed.

Sweden is lost. This is the future you chose.

Gas yourself, Chaim.

Why? Very few people will bother checking up on it and once it gets revealed people wont care anymore. They'll have it marked in the back of their minds as "yeah swedes rape too, i remember that story"

"News just in, sword makers across Europe have sold out their entire stock of "live bladed" swords overnight. Speculists can find no reason for this and expect it is simply an anomaly".

"Isolated reports of men in a medieval knight costumes in some Scandinavian towns and cities. Officials are unconcerned and expectations are that it is part of a viral marketing campaign for a film or video game".

"Brevik has escaped from his prison and has disappeared. Police are following enquiries".

"Tens of thousands of horses have gone missing during the night".

"Brevik seen riding a bone-white charger, in full armour with a longsword by his side and a banner flying behind him with unidentified Latin".

We will provide more news as it arrives.

Finnish people need to invade Sweden and make another Finland.

Reminder that a Swedish autist already fell for the sword meme and was gunned down by Swedish police for being a no-guns retard.

"Brevik was seen riding a bone-white tank, surrounded by attack helicopters inscribed in Latin".

They just need to reawaken their desire for conquest like the olden times ;^)

This, people only remember the first lie they were told and the emotions from it remain.

Michael Jackson - makes you think of what.
No matter the evidence or the accusers threatening to ruin his life beforehand.

A CHILD. A WHITE CHILD.

It has gotten past the point of no return and has been continuing past that point for so long that Sweden is literally a meme of cuckoldry. I have never been to Sweden and at this point the entire country may as well not exist, it may as well just be an elaborate joke.

Such are affairs in the current year. I ain't even mad anymore.

heh

Where is her father?
Why is the mother giving the interview.

If it were my child I would be skinning the little subhumans alive and putting their skin on the school railings as a warning to others.

….Those children were her age? What the fuck is wrong with sand-niggers?

This sort of sexual dominance behavior is mainly seen in the Animal Kingdom. So…

As a teacher in training it amazes me how the Swedish Education system is full of people that would be sacked immediately in Australia. The idea of trying to cover up a crime at the school would cause a national outrage and possibly even a royal commission since we love those so much.

Nothing, they're sandniggers. The problem is the Swedes allow that shit to happen without any consequences. I mean where's the father? He should smash their knees and cripple them for life.

Probably witnessed daddy fuck their illiterate Somalian mother in front of them. Then they went to Sweden for ultimate gibs and tendies because niggers can be Syrian too. Swedes are so weak that the country is entering a state of post irony.

I was once sexually assaulted by a kid when i was 7 years old. He said to me "are you homosexual?" and started to undress me. I remember now he wasn't white.

Filtered

Pic related, an undocumented refugee who claims to be 10 years old

Sweden is not pro-traditional nor nature. Have you seen the femininized swedish men? No matter how they tried and feminists are still unhappy. This is why many swedish men are leaving.

here's a poor 16 year old child seeking shelter

I don't know anything about the Swedes other than the cuck stories I read on here.

What I do know is that shit happen here in MURICA those kids would absolutely destroyed.

ed / would be

look like 30 year old terrorist manlets

fucking kill them all

We're reaching levels of shitposting that shouldn't even be possible.

I've seen enough videos of nignogs nigging and stories about what nigs are allowed to pull off in american schools that I have my doubts about that post.

(checked)
Only in Sweden can 30 year old mudshit pedos diddle children in the open without repercussions

But that's racist user! Think of the children raping children! They have rights too you know.

It's just like CIS white male scum to care about something trivial like a kid being sexually assaulted. But you'd better not stare at my boobs, even by accident, shitlord.

madworldnews.com/muslim-refugees-beat-choke-school/

By the way, remember that guy who made "
Regular Ordinary Swedish Time"? Even he now has black gay boyfriend.

There must be a way to medically determine age.

How the fuck else do they say in autopsies the age so accurately.
How else do the police identify what is cee pee and what isn't.
There are measurments that can be taken, but the fucking cunts are too whipped to do any of them.

KILL THEM

SLAUGHTER THEM ALL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I wouldn't be so sure about Australia; I remember seeing a thread on /baphomet/ ages ago about Australian teachers covering things up, but I never heard anything much about it. I suppose it might have been false information, or maybe the media didn't want to cover it.

There is, but those tests were deemed racists because not believing everything a brown person says is discrimination.

That is creepy. They don't want to admit that they made a grave mistake. I hope no one will defend Sweden when someone is invade them.

Here's explanation.

Am I the only one who would have no problem slaughtering shitskin children?

Especially if they are pulling this type of shit.

Plenty of stories out there, father in texas beat his 5 year old daughter's rapist to death. NO CHARGES.

Let's face it, no jury is going to convict a father for beating a pedophile rapist to death.

I think the fastest method would be to decapitate every single one of them, and count the rings in their neck.

If you are talking about the Victorian education then yes they do that. a lot of migrants aren't charged for breaking the laws because they will get deported if they are sentenced so no surprises that the crime rate is high in Victoria.

Financial collapse come come quick enough, Mud monkeys are fucking in for it when police aren't being payed.

Stockholm Syndrome.

In these times I have my doubts, but you have to consider that most countries don't have the jury of peers

This fucking does for me, lads. Everyone has a limit and I've reached mine.
Going to vomit in the bathroom

Well down here in The South it would never happen. Some leftist infected shit hole like California, possibly.

If you are doing it in front of me then I wouldn't stop you.

Like a faggot.

Channel that feeling into something more useful.
Register in a Swedish primary school - say you are 9 and from a shithole country.
Then take steroids and spend six hours a day lifting and training.
Constantly maim every shitskin in the place, break their bones, rip their testicles off completely.
Then say you dindunuffin and that muslims rule the world.
You will be invincible.

Time to get a tan and book a flight :^)
and when they try to bust my ass I'll just identify as a trans-dune-coon lesbian

Rotherham

I don't think this would work. People always take viral shit at face-value, and will likely dismiss the actual story in favour of the fabricated one.

that's kind of the messed up thing about all this, being so young this event has "imprinted" on her, it's very likely her first (((sexual))) experience, (unless her parents and family members are weird).

many women that are raped and molested at this age usually grow up to either consciously or unconsciously attempt to re-create their first sexual encounters (tto re-create their own rapes)

as her country continues to fill with refugees and immigrants from other countries (mostly African it seems) the only men she'll have access to will likely have similar backgrounds to her rapists/molesters. (if anybody has it post the report on native Swedish boys being practically extinct in the next few years).

unless she moves and immigrates out of the country or becomes a lesbian, she's likely going to be reliving her rape for the rest of her life. her fate and the fate of many other children growing up in the multicultural cesspool that is Sweden.

who would've thought that even a Jewish government would be corrupt and debased enough to normalize the rape of white children?

Those digits with that post make my heart sink.

Kill every non-White

Whatever. That's what her parents wanted right? I bet they're proud of themselves, theyr daughter is now multicultural.

Well the election is almost upon us. Should Trump lose it will decide our path.

Does no one have an answer to any of this.

What kind of exponentially growing, violent uprising could be done to reverse all of this.

Maybe by shutting down society, so the infrastructure is gone.

If the electricity was gone, and communications gone, the government/police/army would have trouble organising themselves.
They wouldn't be able to enforce anything.

It would at least form an opportunity to wipe out these fucking subhumans and the jews launching them at homelands.

That is not a very happy future for the Swedish children. Hey Finnish people what are you waiting for? Corruption will leak into your country if you wait too long.

Finns are busy demonstrating in favour of the #Dream while police force funding is being increased, not to safeguard Finns, but to target radical nationalists.

Nothing. Sweden and everyone in sweden must burn.

No, she's just a slut who clearly wanted the migrant dick. Look at the filthy whore, she acts like she doesn't want it, but we know she likes. Anyone who disagrees is a racist.

^Rotherham, UK. Lefties basically said EXACTLY THIS. To lefties, it isn't rape if the attacker is non-white. Hence why Ghazi ignored the gang rape of a woman in her home, because her attackers were niggers, hence why bringing up Rotherham in the UK now gets you labelled a 'conspiracy theorist', hence why minority women can be murdered and feminists won't give a fuck. The sooner you realise the shrieking harpies are out to better ONLY themselves, the better.

I don't understand why Holla Forums defends women from violence. Being beaten and dominated is exactly what they want. Since western men are whiny pussies they're getting what they want from primitive, masculine men from the middle east and Africa.

At this point, europeans are far more dumber than shitskins. I'm really loosing the last bit of hope i still have.

Finland is gone already, communist are in poewer and there is no way to remove them.

Our politicians are proudly standing with those hajis who murder finns, our prime minister is taking part in anti-finn demonstrations. There is no saving finland, it's too far gone already.

Europe is gone.

Oh well, every mine needs a canary I suppose.

The redpilled finns will do it without the finn'govt guys. Sweden defence force is pretty useless now and they will last for few days afterward that then everything will being descend into chaos.

You sound like Barbara spectre.

The majority of people in Europe don't want any of this shit. Not even in Sweden.
A lot have been brainwashed by the jew fuck controllers, but are slavagable.

Direct collaborators can be thrown into combine harvesters, but the general populace will rebound.

Scandinavia is the pinnacle of the human species, which is why the jew/zionist abominations targetted them specifically.
Take a look at Germany, Scandinavia, England.
Those are the prime targets for the destruction of the culture and the people, because they represent the best.

If you agree to their destruction because they currently appear weak or pathetic or welcoming of this plague, then you are helping the jew with his plan.

The people don't want this.
Some mentally ill cunts join this shit, sjws with seriously personality disorders, no one else does.

We need to do something, at the very least, to think of a plan.

Because they think coalburners might mercyfuck them one day

Because the White women belongs to White men, not the subhumans.

These mongol rape babies…

It's the admixture or what it is. I have sinned once and engaged degenerate criminal behavior. But o Lord forgive me.

Shill please go meme your "alt right" death square memes someplace else. Its people like you that intentionally try to make anyone who uses Holla Forums look like a rightwing fanboy.

Rightwing ideology doesn't involve geocoding a portion of the world. We can share the planet, we just need our own space. Each nation needs its set race and culture. If you move to another place you leave your culture where you came from and embrace and participate in the culture and language of your new land.

I don't understand why mobs haven't formed to hang these administrators who allow this stuff

Yes, but you're meant to evacuate the mine when the canary dies, not dig faster.

I've seen people on Holla Forums mention potential strategies for civil disobedience; things like calling in fake bomb threats on bridges, making cell phone and radio jammers, destroying fibreoptic cables and power generators. Of course it was all just theoretical; I know nobody on this site would never in one million years actually dream of doing anything like that. They were simply pointing out that in the event of a war a lot of major American cities would be vulnerable to sabotage, I'm sure the same could also be said for many European cities too.

geocoding= genocide-ing

This, unfortunately. I've been waiting, watching, hoping something would change for years and still it seems like nothing changed at all. Just continuing degeneracy going further down the spiral.

Kek, good troll lad.

In a situation this incredibly extreme, we only have a few options. Peaceful resolution isn't necessarily one of them. Did you even read the title?

The state protects them
Look at what happened with Rotherham, some fathers tried to go get their daughters back and they got arrested and ended up in jail, while the cops personally returned the girls to the pakis

I wouldn't be surprised that we have traitors but it's basically a legal obligation to report any suspicious activity regardless of whether or not it's true. You don't even need evidence you just have to go on a hunch.

Welcome to the West, Vlad.

It's not that anyone brought their attention to it.

Get cucked

Neither is gone.If you think that, you've already lost.

There are 300 million whites in Europe.
There are a few hundred thousand noisy fucking SJW lunatics and zionists.
These faggot governments of corrupt jews, communists, zionists,whatever you want to call them, are out in the open.

If a mob of a few thousand storm parliament and kill them ALL. Those fuckers can't do a thing about it.

All it takes is the will and the action.

They are nothing. These immigrant scum are nothing.
Police do what they are told to by the ones in power.
This power is what you must remove.
Kill all those fucking shits at the top.
They are exposed and vulnerable. They walk around feeling invincible, but they are among the public - they can be killed in a moment.

Never forget that action can be taken, that things can change in a day.
There must be a plan, there must be unity and someone must start the process.

Because if they did that then they will be branded racist and make their life hell by their own people for defending the swedish people. Swedish people are brainwashed to hate themselves and bend over to be cummed in the name of multi rubbish.

Don't worry, America is go to evacuate just fine after the canary dies.

nice b8 m809, i r8 it 88/88

Pretty much this.

WEW, you're a shitskin aren't you?
There's no other reason anyone would ever cuck like this.

Gas yourself, you subhuman pile of shit.

How about you go somewhere else faggot.
If you don`t want to go all the way then that`s your problem. If only the Romans killed all the kikes, then we would not be infected by them now. If the nogs where killed after slavery in the USA then Burgerland would be free from them.
Asians (the Han and such) are mostly okay and I can see us sharing a planet.

At this moment slaughter should be our goal. Niggers and sandniggers are an ecological disaster, extermination is justified.

Little kids have to act like the Terminator, a hardcore ghetto nigger, and steve jobs just to keep from getting raped and murdered.

Also this, you only need 3% of the population to take up arms

no

Don't bother, mate. "Muslims are the real problem and chimping out is the solution" is red pill lite from 4chan enforced by shills.

You would think Holla Forums would've been harder to infiltrate so thoroughly

Right, into the oven the Han go.
After RaHoWa we`ll mean a fruit when we speak of madarin.

This.

Angry kids are easy to make more angry.

She asked for it.

this makes me want to murder
rage is not even enough to describe the anger i have right now

fucking coward cuck swedes. go into that school, kill those little shit skins, and kill all the teachers. maybe you can redeem yourself in the face of your ancestors.

well michael jackson makes me think of a poor sad child who was abused by the illuminati through adulthood and when he became uppity they ruined his reputation and made the public think of him as a child molestor

:(

Everyone knows where the cell phone masts are, they could be destroyed even.

How to interrupt satellite communications?

If all that information is collected, then it would be the beginnings of a stage of a plan.
It needs to be distributed, peer based, like file sharing. Autonomous.

1. take down electricity and communications
2. kill all politicians
3. kill or drive out all shitskins
4. reestablish country with decentralised government, with peer checking to ensure all sectors of country are operating for the good of the country and the people.
5. 0 immigration. no jew, sjw, far left freak is ever allowed any kind of power or financial responsibility. all are stripped of their wealth.

4chan Holla Forums has been infested with shills for a fucking long time now.

Far more. EU alone has over 500 million and not every european country is part of it.

I meant 8 pol.
Everyone knows whats up with 4chan

After we deal with the shitskins, we're going to flay the pedos alive. Practice begging for the sweet release of death pedo scum.

White women deserve this kind of treatment for selling their country out to muslims in order to look "progressive" to their dipshit friends. You reap what you sow. An added benefit to this is that the more these incidents happen the more people are driven away from "progressive" ideology.

swedes are too naive to live without conservation efforts, like pandas.

Children shouldn't be punished for the sins of the parents you Mongoloid

Do you faggots ever bother to at least learn the lingo before you start shitposting feverishly on here?
It's Holla Forums. Not /pol, not pol/, not fucking pol, Holla Forums.
Lurk more, or go back to wherever the hell you came from.

This.

Something must be done, something drastic and complete. Absolutely thorough. With no stopping until every cockroach is dead, every nest has been burned and every egg destroyed.

No seed remains, no chance of it happening again in a hundred or a thousand years.

We need guns

Oh my fuck…

Nothing will happen and I laugh at you

Mongoloids don't have such obvious noses.

This child, like anyone else in the west, has been and will be lied to about this diversity nonsense for the rest of her life. We owe it to future generations to destroy these termite ideologies once and for all, intellectually and physically.

I suppose you'll be masturbating to your cuck porn, too, nigger?

Drown yourself in semen.

when did sweden start dragging in these shitskins?

If swedish shits didn't want it they would have done something against it. They didn't. And they are actively supporting it by paying taxes.

Kill yourself.

No we can't, not with fucking subhuman filth we can't.

Most people are followers.
If enough people start something, and others see it is being successful, the others WILL follow.

It is human behaviour.

If a city purges, or a country purges, the other towns and cities and countries will follow and do the same.
It is about building momentum either without interruption, or suddenly and swiftly enough that resistance is impossible.

A few thousand armed people storming the parliament in England or Sweden or Germany - or the European parliament, or all of them simultaneously, would be enough to initiate a complete revolution in Europe.

It doesn't take much. Some good leaders for each group, some fearlessness and hope, and no hesitation.

The 3%+ will follow soon after.

No more will we live under those who seek to destroy us all.
Do not let these parasites cause the suicide of the millions of years of ancestors that have brought us to the point where we can even explore space.

She is delusional.

This vid is mike pence at the RNC. Just chew on this for a minute and ask yourself if giving in to emotion is really the right way to go about things…

If we wage war on "terror" that will blanket muslims and people from the middle east. It will create hostility around the world to the middle east. If we've learned anything its that the people running the show in the middle east are better than what fills the vacuums of power when they fall.

If we play along and let the US wipe the floor with syria and iran then israel will have no trouble becoming a global superpower.

What I'm saying is that without israel being under constant danger they will be able to become a player on the global stage at eye level with the US and russia and china.

Nice meme, fellow pollster!
Mind if I save it?

This thread is like a time capsule from several years back on 4chan. I want refugees to leave.

how can I get paid to help the globalist agenda?

That's not rape

You moron are just as feminist as it is convenient for you. Cuck

She is a Jew and that is their nature

And people who have from very birth been brainwashed by communist don't have neither of those.

Lol no. They have the whole nation worth of slaves and serfs protecting them.

Do you drink the stuff?

This isn't new. EVERYONE knows this is happening. NO ONE is doing anything about it.

Type "Migrant Kids Sexually Assault" into google search. No surprises there…

google.com.au/search?q=Migrant Kids Sexually Assault&oq=Migrant Kids Sexually Assault&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60.335j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=Migrant Kids Sexually Assault&start=0

You are confused.

How much power do you have over your govemrnent?
How many people do you know disagree with something state sanctioned, yet continue their normal lived while resentment lies under the surface.

Swedes are sane, Germans and English too.
A lot of them have been brainwashed to an extent in their universities by decades of marxists propaganda, guilt reinforcement and "tolerance" to the point of suicide.
The thing is, logically, none of that makes any sense at all - and apart from the mentally ill - most of these do-gooders know in their hearts that all of this disgusting crap is wrong and goes against nature, sense and self preservation.

All it takes is for something real to happen, for these idiots to swing the other direction, and join the cause.

Becoming a superpower with what, 14 million population? 8+million in Israel now and 14 million worldwide.

Nits become lice user, flamethrowers and babykebabs go together rather well.

I'm getting so fucking sick of reading this shit.

WHEN?!
WHEN CAN WE FINALLY START PURGING?!
I JUST WANT TO FUCKING TURN THESE PEOPLE INTO FERTILIZER.

You destroyed the rage's bottom. Rage is now endless bottom.

I feel like the decent into extremist liberalism was in order to get large swaths of the population vulnerable to agreeing with far right mentality. What if people agree to horrible new laws and structures in life and on the web just to stick it too people they hate?

What if Holla Forums is just a psyop now trying to convince people that the only way forward is violence against people from the middle east?

All the invasions and the drone strikes made people in that region more open to joining the war on the west. People in the US were lied to in order to feel justified in killing civilians for israel expansion. The people of the middle east saw the US and its allies as christian warriors fighting for the jews to eradicate them. After getting the people of the region nice and mad, the US had to initiate a migration by creating a power vacuum and inserting ISIS. Now the same nations that were bombing the middle east are being flooded with civilians they were killing. All of this was years and years in the making. The goal is global destabilization and a war so massive it creates the need for nations to come together and create a single world government.

I didn't ask to be reminded of 1984.

Slaves are easily turned.
No one is going to protect them.
People rarely protect each other even.

What people are in general, is led.

What people have in general, just like animals,,is a survival instinct.

If you trigger that survival instinct, the people will become as animals and attack anything threatening their own, personal survival.

That is why the jews silence all media about these subhumans raping, robbing, killing.
If people were constantly exposed to the truth, they would spontaneously rise up and destroy the invaders.

We haven't changed as a species in tens of thousands of years. The same blood of the crusaders, of the vikings - still runs in the people now.

All they need is an ignition.

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say I have seen hundreds if pictures like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to a past I've never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting Pepe in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting someone that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank You.

Why not call the bomb threats in no-go areas? Purely hypothetical of course. I hope nobody does something criminal like that

Probable, about the intended outcome.

The destabilization and the public demanding the one world government.

However, I don't think popular uprising is part of their plan.
They want the people to demand to be tranqulised and infantilised.

Exactly.

We need to actively prepare and do something.

Once the purge starts, it will not stop.

Expect to see a lot of heads of females with brighty coloured dyed hair stuck on poles outside each city.

Once the single world government is in place, they will eliminate europeans in masses.

die, nigger
oh

(((1)))*

I think a minor native uprising is needed for finalizing their plans. They need to create an example why long term subjucation of normal people is also "needed".

So to all the people saying the only solution is to start killing I have a solution for you.
m.facebook.com/TheRojavaRevolution/
Join this group and they will fly you out to fight with the kurdish peoples protection unit against ISIS.

You literally have no excuse to not fight ISIS since you can do it for free. If you don't join them right now then you are admitting you are just inciting violence without real purpose.

Fuck off cuck, we need to kill the shitskins in our countries. I don't give a fuck about the Kurd's and their survival.

Checkkked

Seriously if the people posting truly feel strongly about it they can do something about it. literally you could be fighting ISIS in under a week.

No excuse to sit and type how ad you are, your only trying to get unintelligent followers to agree to the mentality that will lead to mass destabilization and a one world government

Pussy

Uplifting video.

Sounds excessive but it is the truth.

You're the pussy, you don't even want to kill niggers.

All this talk and you won't do shit about it.
What a cuck

Forced sexual contact is literally the definition of rape though. Like, we're not talking about "stare" rape or "we had consensual sex but I regretted it in the morning" rape; we're talking about literal, non-consensual sexual contact here.

lol trying to shill the alt right seat squad meme?

death

Is this the pony pasta from deviantart?

OH FUCK
(((YOU))) GOT TRIGGERED BY THE TRUTH
JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF ALREADY BITCH NIGGER

Idiot.

ISIS is american+israeli. Are you fucking stupid.

It is a lie, a distraction.

The path to a one world government is to sit around letting these politicians run our lives.

I propose a HUGE rapefuugee collage.
At the top place the text "Hillary Clinton wants 550% increase in immigration from Islamic countries"
& the bottom text "A Hillary presidency means this is the future for you & your children."

You don't even voice your liberal opinions around people you consider right wing, you just pretend to be a Holla Forums poster to try and make right wing ideology look like its full of nut cases

So you won't fight isis even though its free but you want to say you want too? real nice

see

I know mate

This.

Nice way to kill off the only resistance to the jew plan.
Stand them in front of America guns. "we'll pay for your flight!"

Sweden should be wiped off the Earth.

ISIS is a literal thing by the way. just because the US created it doesn't mean its not real and actually out there. Killing the fighters in syria prevents them from migrating

That's because I have none, you fucking (((turbocuck!)))

I don't even know what the fuck this is supposed to mean.

No m8, the only nutcase here is (((you))), for actually believing that your (((Milo))) loving cuckfaggot ass can actually subvert Holla Forums with the cucked poz.

See
Fuck all shitskins, that includes you, and the Kurd's.

I don't understand how can Swedes let their small children in the public school with the shitskin animals, can't they homeschool them?
Why isn't the populace resisting these brown hordes, wtf is wrong with their heads, I bet there are much worse incidents than Rotterham in Sweden, but it's hidden. They need to start killing the shitskins or to migrate to Russia, if they are such weak faggots, that they can't protect their children.

No, a problem is still a problem, regardless of it not being the main. All shitskins and all Mudslime must be slain. Then the Jews can be nuked, you traitorous cucks.

ISIS isn't resistance, isis is whats going to trick the world into putting middle easterners and extremists into the same category and then wiping out syria and iran so israel can expand and become a global power

Homeschooling is probably forbidden. At least it is in germany and I wouldn't expect most other west euro nations to allow it

No, homeschooling is illegal in Sweden and Germany. No really, it is illegal, it's not a troll, look it up.

Do you think we are as blind and stupid as the liberals are, mehmet?

we're talking about a little girl of 9 years.
you freaking jew pedo cockfag

Not really. Swedish education used to be top quality and christian fundamentalists were only ones homeschooling, so it gained a huge stigma.

Those teachers, a balaclava and a hammer, and an alibi, a totally fictional story just needing an author.

THE FIRE RISES

no all people with brown skin tones are not the enemy. There are brown astronauts and scientists user. All races have something to offer, its about selectively breeding out the bad traits and only keeping the good.

9/11 would write

Why do you need to defend yourself so hard online? I don't know you, I'm just guessing you faggot.

Homeschooling is illegal in Sweden because the extremely cucky Swedish government do not want them to think freely.

That's extremely bad, how can the people be fine with their small children being amongst the feral shitskins, the liberal SJW clique of teachers will close their eyes, and are probably happy when white children get bullied. Swedes have to act, they can't let their children get corrupted by the filth before they even start their life.

If they were all homeschooled, they would be out of the loop of brainwashing and propaganda.

However, they might lack communal unity.

Might be a better alternative though.

I would advise any Holla Forums man to remove his child from the school system and have them educated at home. It might be a long term solution.

you still aren't fighting anything, your just showing your ISP the kind of faggot shit you save on your computer and also proving you are a liberal shill.

You have to be a fucking troll.
Br8 b8 m8, gr8 facking b8.

Are you legitimately retarded?

hey bud i just merely pointed out that you felt the need to point by point refute my name calling. It mustve hit home lol

(checked)

You need to read up on your intersectional theory. Feminism can no longer just be about the interests of women, as that would entail support for existing, oppressive power structures which are callously instrumentalized by cishet white males and racists under the guise of "women's rights". We must take into account race, religion, immigrant status, and cultural background if we are to arrive at a genuinely non-oppressive paradigm. Evaluated in a holistic context, we can say that "rape" of white girls by non-white, non-Western Islamic immigrants cannot rightly and publicly be decried, as that would be fuel onto the fire of racism and xenophobia. While it is important to work against all forms of violence against all women, special attention must be given to violence perpetrated by the oppressors in society - that is: white cishet men - and, conversely, no oxygen must be given to the self-interested complaints of those men about alleged violence perpetrated by Brown or Black men , fellow goyim :^).

They aren't fine. Even bleeding heart liberals cry foul when too many poor innocent immigrant "children" are in the same school as their kids. Of course they won't do anything about it before it's their turn to get enriched.

Are you new here?
You must be new here.

swedes deserve it for being weak faggots unwilling to even protect their children

they will be cuckolded out of existance

the iron law of the world condemns them to death - might makes right

I was saying that the white people are the only resistance against the jew insanity plan.

If you send whites to fight isis, the whites will die.
ISIS is american/israeli - it would be handing the white resistence to the jews to be slaughtered.

I can't be mad.
If the story does not have a follow on story with the headline, "Abused daughter's father attacks school principal with hammer" then I just shake my head and move on.
White teachers are allowing this to happen under their watch, then covering it up.
White parents are not physically attacking the subhumans/their parents/or the school administration for this happening.
Personally, I put a kids head through some drywall when he fucked with my sister in gradeschool. (granted the wall was rotten) then the father called me at my home and threatened me. My father then got my uncles in a car and visited his house. He didn't step outside and apologized.
I didn't get in trouble and the little faggot who pushed and teased my sister was ostracized and he saw his dad back down from my family.

Stand up for your kin and fight for your family.

Most parents probably have no experience with schools being this bad. The mass immigration has started decades ago, but only in the last 1-2 decades have things started going really bad with lots of schools being flooded with shitskin children. The parents will be surprised, wondering how such a thing can happen when their own school time used to be so great and peaceful among 95% other swedes and that one nice immigrant kid, back in the 80s/90s

Of course, many teachers have seen the change with their own eyes but are often delusional about it, also maybe an entirely new generation of mostly female teachers in an era where not being racist trumps upholding your duty of safeguarding the children you're entrusted with.

You don't even know what to say at this point you liberal cuck. why even come here to shill if your just gonna blow your cover with a post like

You gave yourself away by getting triggered.
christ son

youtube.com/watch?v=tWRF2zOEtks

Isis is nothing in comparison to the animals in our homes.

Europe, empty of jews, arabs, africans and the warped sjws is what is required.

Without those elements, nothing is going to enter Europe without being shot to pieces.

These monkeys are being hosted from Libya to Europe by Italy etc, because they are told to do it.
They are then housed, given money, food,, free reign to rape and kill and destroy our homelands.

They should not be here, it is a war against us organised by the jews,,that have been feeding off us for a thousand years.

WHAT WILL IT TAKE?

WHEN THE FUCK WILL WE PUSH BACK?

cuck

Oh man. I've been fantasizing, friend. I've been fantasizing about naughty things for about the past year-and-a-half to two yeras.

I've got a much, much nicer plan for these filthy cunts. Wanna hear it? :^)

Once we round up all of the muzzies, we separate the women and children from the men. We keep them in chainlink pens beside one-another, so they can still communicate and watch each other. We execute their whores and parasites in front of them. They're powerless to stop it. All they can do is sit there and cower as they watch hollow-point rounds explode flesh and tear their loved ones apart; blood and liquified organs oozing from their wounds.

How do you think they would feel after witnessing that? I mean, I know they're R-selected animals and all, but they still have some rudimentary idea of 'honor,' or whatever, much like the negro and 'respeck, yo!'

Oh, they'll howl. They'll make noises like you've never heard men make before. They'll howl in agony, desperation and rage. In vain, they'll cry out the name of a false god that has forsaken them; all for nought. We'll make damn sure those chainlink pens are reinforced, brothers. We can't have any surprises, now can we?

Those kebab men will want revenge, revenge on anyone. They won't be thinking straight–all they'll feel is bloodlust. That's when we strip some repugnant SJW cunt down to her knickers, handcuffed. We toss her into the pen and watch the feeding frenzy. Maybe when we decide she's had enough, we toss in a hunting knife so the beasts can finish the deed after they've had their fill.

From there we can deal with the kebab however we see fit; toss in some more feminists, toast 'em with flame throwers, hose 'em down with light machine gun fire, whatever.

That's just one of the many ideas that I have for dealing with feminists, fags and trannies.

Oh, and that hunting knife would have to be spray-painted a nice neon colour. We can't lose track of something like that with those animals.

Why don't you walk outside and start pushing then instead of typing?

this late?

Nice 4chan pasta

umad or u mohammad?

This.

Resistance must be at every occasion.

This guy is absolutely right.
If you smile and tolerate any infraction, you will lose.

We've been trained not to respond, to turn the other cheek. to forgive them, to pity them or disclaim responsibility for them.

If one person stands up righteously, the others will stand by them.

The animals will fear, the animals,will stop coming?

Imagine if there were 1,000 fathers hammering shitskins or pathetic permissive teachers.

Shitskins will hear about it and will fuck off or never come in the first place.

Yeah, that's only because the shit you're saying aren't even arguments, they're just retarded faggot opinions.

No cucky, I wasn't triggered, I wrote a comment on the internet.

Soon.

I hate to say it, but the nationalist factions in our countries aren't strong enough, nor is the average normie ratially or nationally conscious. In a sense, we have the same problem as the commies do with the proletariat.

What's going to propel our agenda forward is going to be the next big financial crisis, which will be causes by the popping of the student loan bubble. People in many parts of the West are already living on a shoestring budget that is the "new normal", as we were told back in 2008. Another steep decline in living standards will render the middle class desperate and the precariat bereft of their gibs - at that point, we'll have full-blown riots, maybe even revolutions.

Most men are ultimately content as long as they're clothed and fed, and soon, the majority won't be clothed and fed anymore.

Here's all I had to make it with.

No.

Humans take care of their own.

Execute them all cleanly.

I'm past the point of considering these people to be our own and, frankly, I'm past the point of viewing them as human beings.

Maybe try it without being so obvious.

You have to trick the clinton cunts into reading it.

List all the crimes, then a footnote or a hint or connection to Clinton as something they read afterwards.

Like this, they just see "anti Clinton" and stop reading.

Good start though,

I was just saying that that reply was a bit late. the conversation had moved on. I still think it hit close to home since the guy needed to dissect my insult. who does that?

I like you despite your liberal views.

Death squads and blood purges please.

What he said. put the top text underneath it

You're a cuck, we kill our own women.

Not everyone is though.
Don't isolate possible allies.

Humans must stick together.
Treating half-humans with respect when you deal with them is necessary.

When the Germans entered Paris in ww2, they paid respects to the fallen soldiers. This dignity is paramount. Otherwise you start looking like the jew run French revolutionists, or the jew run communists in the Russian 'revolution'.

I see what you did and it was funny

and make it small enough not to attract immediate attention.

I know I'll get flak for saying this, but the French were human. The SJW, the refugeewelcomer and the train station clapper can no longer be considered our kin.

Let's do it as they did in the old days and pass a writ of outlawry on them: they're outside of the protection of the law and anyone is free to do anything he wishes to them. The only interference we'll make will be to kill any niglets they might birth from rape… we don't want any more shitskins, after all.

The French were human. I agree.

The sjws etc are mentally ill, broken and pathetic - but they belong to us, and must be dealt with accordingly.

Clean executions, or sterilisation and internment.
Forced labour until death.

They can be marked as outside of society, but we expect the real people to behave decently, while still vehemently protecting their families, towns and countries.

This will purge the unclean.

Underrated.

if it exists then people will use this for any petty reason so no thank you.

What's the difference? We'll still be the ones killing them by actively pushing them into the animal cage. It's no different than executing someone by tossing them off of a building. Gravity does all of the work, all you did was push the first domino.

Light had a good idea.

Kira did nothing wrong.

Our fucking honor is the difference, we need to kill them ourselves, to rape them ourselves, in order to restore honor.

To fantasize about shitskins raping white women is very cuckish, and anyone who does so is suspect.

You know you like the God of the New World.

SWEDEN YES!!!!

If it makes you feel any better, this is also an idea that I've been knocking around.

We can brand these people with the feminist logo on their forheads. Cut out the tongues of the loudest ones that spew all of the marxist and feminist trash to further help identify them and spare anyone having to listen to their filth.

The ones like Gloria Steinem, Sally Kohn, Andrea Dworkin–the ringleaders of this shit–can fucking burn at the stake as witches.

If some of you guys are uncomfortable with the kebab-feeding-frenzy, can we at least reach a compromise and burn these people alive?

REMEMBER THIS

WE NEED A FEMALE DIVISION OF THE RWDS

MUDSLIMES KILLED BY A WOMAN GO TO HELL

I'm all for it. I think that's a very moderate and reasonable solution.

You're all 4cucks aren't you?

SEXIST!
just kidding

Ok, yeah. I didn't think about it that way but now I see where you're coming from. However, my perspective was more like karma, these cunts invited these people in, accused the west of having a 'rape culture', got decent people raped and murdered with their traitorous actions. Why should they have a clean painless death? Why shouldn't they reap what they sow? Getting raped to death by the very parasite that they invited in, that they sheltered and that they defended by threatening ordinary people with fucking state power.

Why the fuck not? This shit is exactly what they deserve. They can't just blank out with a bullet ripping through their skull. They need to feel it down to whatever kind of soul they have left before they die.

No, I came here with the tail-end of the first exodus.

God damn it I scrolled to the end and ruined the surprise

I know but not everyone have good intentions.

Never said that they should.

Yeah exactly, they should be raped and then scalped and then finally dowsed in gasoline and light on fire.

Why shouldn't we do it to them, it's our people they've humiliated, it's our sisters who have been raped, it is our honor that has been stained. We need to wash our honor clean ourselves, and killing all the shitskins is part of that, but I see no honor in letting shitskins punish our women.

They deserve to have it done to them, but it is our duty to do it ourselves.

Just fucking nuke yourselves already, Sweden. You don't deserve to exist

niggers are not accepted as part of the muslim world

its like the nigger christian churches in africa

Just as the muslim kids, that raped the 5 year old girl in Twin Falls right?

Those are just the ones we know about

Karma is a baboon idea.
So is an eye for an eye.

We have justice, honour, righteousness and truth.

If one of ours is to die, we execute them cleanly.

The Muslims can all be impaled on spikes and left on the borders of Europe and on the graveyard that will be Israel.
As a permanent warning.
We can even build a plastic wall with their bodies embedded in the plastic. Preserved forever.

Ok, gay rapist, you just do that.

Just kill them all and be done with it. I couldn't care less how they felt about it.

the worst part is i still see Swedes pretending every day that there's no immigration problem in their country

everything's just fine and dandy in Sweden

I understand where you're coming from, but I wouldn't fuck any of these SJW freaks with another guy's dick, let alone my own.

So I'm not the only one that thought of this? Awesome. Did yours involve drowning them in liquid acrylic as well?

You can remove the first ampersand and everything after it.

google.com.au/search?q=Migrant Kids Sexually Assault

This tracks you.

How is raping traitor women gay?

I was beaten frequently by immigrants in an Australian primary school in the early 90s. We're just another Sweden that's a few years behind. Catch public transport into the centre of Sydney or Melbourne, you'll be lucky if 10% of the people you see are white, let along Anglo-Celtic descendants of the people who actually built this country.

I was going to drown them in tolerance.

It has been working well for the last 65 years.

come to barossa valley S.A.
hardly any niggers here.

settled by germanic folk

I'm surrounded by chinks and streetshitters here in Canada. I'm noticing more and more muslims and somalis when I got out. It's disgusting.

I've just called Merkel.
She's in conference call with obama hussein, he's ordered 60,000 fully grown, bearded, Muslim 'boys' to be jetted in with first class all the way.

They are not only traitors but also unfit for reproduction or even aesthetic benefits.

Too hot, I'm thinking Albury or Tassie. I know Tassie is full of fucking lefties, but at least it's white, and every shop has sarsaparilla: the true white man's drink.

Yeah, we're fucked. Sydney and Melbourne are are owned by chinks just like Vancouver apparently is. We're basically the same.

oh noes!!11one

let them come.
more closet nazis in this town than there are on Holla Forums. they wont be welcome.

Oi, cunt, we gotta get together sometime and share some Canadian and 'Strayan beers. I'll bring some genuine maple syrup to try on pancakes if you let me have some vegemite.

You guys are real Grade A shitposters, I'll be looking forward to it.

The Great Commonwealth Cunt-off: deserts vs ice.

I used to work for a foreign intelligence agency a few years ago. Took part in the planning of overthrowing libya through my planning.

I might put together a manual on how to target and overthrow government's for Holla Forums to disseminate over this next while.

Just a heads up, Swede would be easy but what you need to do is split the police/state from the citizens. I would advocate targetted attacks to take down telecommunications and power lines to enable the shitskins to riot, then use insurgent tactics to murder shitskins by night. The problem is that everyone tends to be very paranoid about this stuff.

But there are ways to recruit with safety, Hezbollah is very good at it. They are the most effective group for it.

Sounds like the school staff was pretty turned on by this sexual abuse. Almost like they were encouraging it and probably filming as well.

Please fire up the ovens.

Shitskins children, parents, and all the school personal should get a fucking bullet or experience the rape that only the russians can provide.
Putin invade please, spare no one.

respecting women sure is working eh? *tips chastity belt*

Muslims ARE niggers.

Every asshole who doesn't vote Trump is responsible for this happening in the U.S. in the future.
It is THEIR fault.

Reported for CP

OPs A GLORIOUS WINGED FAGGOT
There's absolutely no reason for not giving the archive in the thread, since it was archived 3 hours ago
english translation article and the original follows.
archive.is/NeYz2
archive.is/dJy8v

Interesting if true. Any idea when you would be done with the manual?

Ew, gross. Haven't you been reading this thread? Those are their four-year-old adopted sons.

If you don't make a shitskin disappear today then you are part of the problem.

No excuses.

If nothing else, she's going to be as enraged as us. She's definitely going going to support RWDS.

Why go to Fuckistan? The enemy has invaded, we must defend.

Apart from the fact that this thread is more than 3 hours old?
The archive was made AFTER the thread was made.

Just check the fucking time holy shit.

any more tips? You know, for research.

Is this how my weekend is going to start? With such a message? Do I really have to endure reading shit like this after my shitty manufacturing job?
I'm starting to get really angry.

what if we ignore the migrant angle, and do the 'rape culture' angle?

sex-positive swedish teachers victim-blame 9 year old girl for being blonde and cute for her being molested by classmates in school
at least get it on feminists' radar

Probably they were 20 year old children

The right five words

meanwhile if she had been playing house with her cousin or a swedish boy next door and they did some innocent exploration or whatever, these same hyper feminists psychos would have had the young swede branded a rapist.

(((Seth Rogen))) and (((Evan Goldberg)))

texas is nothing but steers and queers who cuck out to mexicans. why do all southfags constantly make every sweden yes thread into a chance to keyboard warrior about the united states, where this exact shit happened as well?
t. midwesterner

with mental development level maybe 10 yo

Checking these freedomdubs

They don't, they go by feelings and beliefs - if they believe it's CP and you can't prove it's not then they prosecute you. There have been several cases where they claimed some woman in her 20s posing nude was CP, the Pediatrician" they got as a professional witness said she had to be at most 15, and then she showed up in court and told them they're fucking wrong.

They don't know, they go by "clues" that don't fucking work when women are constantly trying to look like they're 12 when they're 20 and 18 when they're 12.

Be angry. We are the informed, we bear the burden. We will be ready to act when necessary.

So, Cucklympics rankings 2016:
1. Germany (pushing their shit on the entire continent is the tiebreaker with Sweden)
2. Sweden
3. ???

Who takes the third place? Both Britanistan and the US are putting in some serious effort, this is a hard choice.

GERMANY, YES
How cucked can you get?

Feminism is just a gigantic shit test that women use to collectively test their nation's men. When weak men fail that test by allowing feminism to exist, women do everything they can to replace those men with new ones who will put them back in the kitchen.

Did you just assume their gender? How unprogressive of you.

Are you planning something, Ivan?

These events will keep on happening, and will sadly get worse, but the real question is how many more children must be broken for this failing of our western culture to not see this threat?

Will the Swedes all wake up at once, once they find out how many wild animals they have roving the country? Or will they flagellate themselves finding it their own fault.

I hate having to record what all these migrants do but will 1000 well documented cases of the most heinous nature convince someone, we at least don't need more migrants? Will 1,000,000 convince them most of them are really bad?

I need to know these numbers Holla Forums or is there any?

And who cares about the suffering of this 9-year old little girl?
A hundred or so internet nazis. That's all, nobody else gives a shit.

It's a sad world we live in, friends. We are the only decent people left.

man that is a depressing thought

Holy shit, them feels.

Go away Dean.

I'm glad I don't live in Sweedenstan or Germainistan. I'd have been in jail by now for destroying cucks.

Wanna know what's worse? The 10s of thousands of frog worshiping internet nazis are the ones who are portrayed as the most deplorable scum of our respective countries.

It's still sexual abuse.

Don't be a cuck.

I'm a fucking deplorable and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Sieg Heil!

they really start young those youths…

Here's your reply, hajji primates

How many cocks do you suck and/or take up the ass on a daily basis?

This.

I'm proud to be called deplorable by the enemies of man.

Heil!

ftfy:
'blonde and sweet and therefore exciting to get on to'

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON
NITS MAKE LICE
KILL THEM ALL

t-too far!

Oy vey! It's the fault of those filthy goyim again!

pic related.
Sweden needs it bad.

wtf m8

No they wouldn't.

Yeah I am sitting here in another country in near blood rage because I know Swedes are too cucked to do anything about it. If it were my daughter I would pay "visits" to each of the parents involved in the attack.

And the person who made the "Blond and sweet" excuse, they'd get the bulk of my fury.

This.

Traitors deserve the absolute worst.

Say that to Rotherham

No, you are.

The people have as much power as they're willing to assert from the government, even under pain of violence and death. That's how it's always been throughout history, and it hasn't changed.

Being brainwashed is a form of insanity.

Where have you been? Real shit has been happening for years, and yet the people still just lie back and let it keep happening.

That's quite the unpopular opinion hereabouts, considering that one thread where one portlandian SJW's children were perfectly fine to target because she was mean to a trump supporter.

t. Schlomo kikebergstein-Goldensaft

Don't get caught. Use poisons, home made darts, sabotage etc. It's pretty hard to be discrete using guns and knives. With the exception being that you are an elite sniper with ability to create your own bullets.

I wish…..sweden is dead for long time. Any sane Swedish person probably already left their homeland to mingle amongst the sane swedish community.

Wow, I wonder how much autism you need to have to lie this much in a post.

Get fucked ya retard, you ain't writing shit because you are busy shit posting and lying on here.

Deus Vult when?

What is it going to take for people to grab the nearest farm implement and start stabbing? Because if THIS doesn't cause an angry mob to form, I'm buggered if I can figure out what will.

If swedes were having their heads cut off in the streets nobody would do anything, swedes are past the point of no return.

t. cuckchan refugee

Actually…

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/09/02/rotherham-abuse-researcher-diversity-course_n_5750560.html
archive.is/qsakw

If the economy was good, people could be getting disemboweled in the streets and no one would care.

Economic collapse is the only thing that will save the west. Only then will we get revolt.

Your so fucking retarded you scum faggots like you will hang right next to niggers

Fuck off swedecuck kill all niggers

You are an idiot if you don't see the fact that no matter how hard you like to play nice that they will never be on your side unless you believe what they do and ultimately kill yourself. You are one dumb faggot.

I would prefer to believe you are wrong, but I'm scared you're right.

The question is this: why in the fuck are people with at least a trace of viking blood in them just letting this happen? HOW are they being controlled to this extent that they would allow this septic shit to continue? Because this goes beyond the usual (((brainwashing))) we experience. (((They've))) somehow managed to transmute the Swedes' rage into self-loathing.

I guess the solution is economy need to collapse. No money mean death so they will have to think for themselves to survive. That's right they can't think freely as long as the cucky government control them.

first, I believe what you said

but you should know the problem is not overthrowing, the problem is that after you overthrew the GOV the ZOG will send their mexican-nigger army and bomb you

All it takes is one good man with the power and charisma to decide he can no longer look himself in the mirror if he cannot do this one pure thing and avenge the powerless.

I wish to God I was that man. I know I'm not. We need a literal Captain America (and Sweden, and Canada, and…) type of guy. Someone who not only embodies the best ideals in people, but acts on them.

Since a few people have already been sharing similar stories this thread.

Now brother

I think there are plenty of Swedes who are not brainwashed, but they still feel helpless and isolated by a state, media, judicial system and economy that's completely against them. So much as stating a tendency towards ethnic pride can earn them immediate ostracizing. They really do have almost no voice. and even so the SD have seen a big spike in support.

Study history.

Sweden was full of National Socialists, just as Germany was. Look at Germany now.

Marxists and Jews go after children, I've said this countless times. They don't attack you, they attack your children. To them it's a war of attrition, they will never stop until a strong enough arm forces them to.

At every opportunity they will attack your children, economically, sociologically, psychologically and physically.

Sweden, German and now America are the result of psychological warfare on European peoples of all backgrounds.

They took children from German parents, brainwashed the kids, and then destroyed any sense of national kinship they may have had.

Propaganda over generations is a powerful weapon. I am Swedish, but raised elsewhere, I am a Nationalist.

Take children out of their sphere of influence and you get naturally arising nationalist and racial awareness.

My playground was the chans growing up. You wonder why they focus so much attention on the chans now, this is why. Because in order to succeed they need absolute influence. We have more power to influence people than they do, simply because we are armed with the child like yearning for truth. It appeals and reveals.

ICANN handover has everything to do with expanding the Satanic/Judaic/Abrahamic globalist influence, and at the same time limiting the naturally arising influence of human nature.

Without struggle, there is no life

Not going to lie, I'd probably fuck that niggers shit up years later on in life if I were you.

yeah….you need to tell someone besides us about that. especially your family.

You want an angry mob to form?

Just form a protest saying you want to protect your race.

Dude…. you better do this. >>7773652

I mean if you want I will fuck his shit up for you. It will just be like that Alfred Hitchcock movie with a stranger doing you a favor.

That helpless isolated feeling IS brainwashing. Brainwashing isn't some cinematic nonsense where people get reprogrammed like robots. Brainwashing is really quite mundane, and is nothing more than psychologically wearing people down so that they develop the habit of numbly accepting poor and exploitative conditions, even when it's obvious that they don't have to.

No it's not. "Sexual contact" is very broad to the point where the term is practically meaningless. Rape is the specific act of fucking someone who is unwilling or unable to consent.

You can't just redefine terms to suit your argument, that's what feminists do.

I'd like to throw in there that your cousin is probably a massive whore because she has passive cunt family members like you that weren't strong enough to help her so she turned to society for help and attention by being a whore.

signaling how new you are by spoonfeeding our newfag filters to shills

Not essentially. They did rape her.

Thank you for correcting the record.

KYS

Exactly

At this rate America will be much much worse than Sweden in another generation. Something's gotta give.

The proper response to this topic is "I'll get the rope"

Thanks for trivializing the suffering of a 9 year old girl over fucking semantics.

alright, these shills have got to fuckin go.
pedos, reddits, 4channers, get the fuck out

Because USA government wouldn't stop giving them free gibs.

He was fuckering with the definition of rape. That's trivializing literal rape victims.

Gas yourself SJW, you've gotta go!

And then, because shit tests are shit for a reason, those mentally ill women bring imminent doom upon themselves by every side except for from other social signaling, equally insane women.
There's a better reason you don't stick your dick in crazy, being that even more hereditary insanity isn't birthed into this world.
Evolutionary pressure will select against that kind of shit testing soon, and by mankind's own hand.

Being anti rape makes me SJW?

Anyway, aren't you the one calling for social justice in the name of that little blonde girl?

Let me inform you, newfig.

Any type of sexual contact whatsoever from a non-white towards a white is rape, you cannot give consent to an animal.

You fucking jew.

welp, its happened.
the feminists have gotten what they wanted, you now think that fucking nothing is rape, and so youll look like a crazy retard trying to argue and so they win

fuck you, gas yourself, they pulled down a fucking child's pants and started thrusting at her. Its rape.

molestation and rape are different things dude

rape is penetration

like i'm all for CALLING IT RAPE for the sake of conversation, broadening the definition colloquially. but ARGUING about it makes you look like a fucking idiot

If a woman fucks a horse, who has committed a crime: the woman or the horse?

If a horse starts aggressively raping and beheading people, wouldn't you kill it?

you kotakuinaction fags gotta go
rape includes non penetrative acts that include, guess what? violent, unsolicited sexual abuse, you know, like the case at hand?

Great idea, let's autopsy all of them just in case for umm…medical accuracy.

Holy shit. I know it's easy for me to say and everything, but I think if I'd suddenly realized my cousin had been a victim of that kind of evil, I'd ask him to meet me for lunch and then slit his coal-black throat.

I'm aware, and I know that feel, but they are dying and need to either end it fast or fight back with all they've got.

You too. People can only be pushed so far before things get bloodier than hell.

Well, since you didn't say "If a horse fucks a woman," I'm going to go ahead and assume it's the woman.

Any act of sexual contact from a non-white towards a white is worthy of death. There is no exception.

If you disagree you must be gassed.

But rape is a symbol of peace goy.

whether those migrants should get the gas is another subject entirely. Hell, they are almost certainly going to rape someone some day.
But you're arguing that this girl was raped, she was not.

Looks like we've got a jew here.

Get off my board, Mohammed

Ironic. The French revolution was funded and backed by the Rothschild's in their mission to cement their rule over France and destroy the dynastic bloodline of the French Monarchy.

Yeah it does, because rape is subjective.

When your loving wife or beautiful daughter gets raped it's the worst thing in the world. When a feminist SJW genetic defect gets raped it's all good.

I'm going to remind you of who I initially responded to:

Notice the word "literally." Imagine what could be justified as rape using that definition. Thigh touching, for example can easily be called "sexual contact," is that rape if it's "forced" (ie. she was unable to prevent it)?

Pretty much every war in the western world except the American Revolution was started by jews, since at least the 16th century.

Sounds pretty degenerate to me.

I'm actually trying to research a history on the influence of jews in modern europe, any good sources for kikes like the Rothschilds?

I don't want to just up and give the shitskins Swedish land, nor would I want the leftover Nordic children to be stuck there.

Is there any part of human history that's a) true and b) free of those (((fucks?)))

Pretty sure niggers would be more than willing.

The German's had a lot of research on those topics ,good luck finding English translations though.

Jews have controlled the banks since the 14th century. In fact, usury laws didn't apply to them in the same way as everyone else so they were able to corner the lending market.

http:// knowledgenuts. com/2014/11/02/jewish-people-were-forced-to-become-moneylenders/
^this is a source using these points in defense of the Jews. It's basically a response to the concept of a Jewish conspiracy. Essentially saying "it's not true because europeans made made them do it."
It's also got 3 sources attached which may be of interest to you.

But niggers need to be gassed

amazon.com/Kevin-B.-MacDonald/e/B001H6UIUS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture_of_Critique_series

No.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Medici
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welser

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berenberg_family

Lad we're not exactly close. I haven't been in contact with them regularly growing up. I've been on 3 visits, the last was when the nig was there. They've been here once or twice to see my grandparents. Her parents and the adopted nig are to blame, not 9 year old me who didn't even understand it.
If it was a recurring incident they'll have figured it out. My own morbid curiosity might make me ask her more about it now but I don't want to send a message over facebook or anything impersonal and I probably won't see her any time soon. I couldn't even remember her name without kikebook because it's a weird Swedish one.

Well the Roman Empire was destroyed by the jews. Egypt was probably destroyed by the jews, as was Persia (jews created Islam to destroy their mortal enemies the Persians).

As far as I can tell the fall of every great civilization has been caused by jews.

Who would've thought.

Yea that is why they need to be invade by the white people. Swedes are clearly messed up.

Yes, I've heard they were the fall of Sumer as well, and that the jew versus Aryan battle has gone on for thousands of years. I've been meaning to read this for a while…

bamboo-delight.com/raxbiljo/Sumerian_Swindle_V1_2nd_Edition.pdf

The Secret History of Jewish World Domination:
archive.org/details/SynagogueOfSatan
(just click on the book to flip the pages)

By the same author:
andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/Jewish-Genocide-Of-The-White-Race---Case-Closed!.php

That was a great read.

You've read it already, or you read 250+ pages in a few minutes?

If the former, I'm glad to get another recommendation.

They can't keep getting away with it.. Can they?

Fuck, where’s the third one…
bamboo-delight.com/item_13.htm

Culture of Critique is very good too.

They're totally not compromised, guise!
:^)

Underrated post. This really is what the world needs.

I got banned once for calling them out on it.

I have a hunch that our moderaters are 4chon IRC faggots.

That’s obvious.

Filenames are links to the threads in question to prove the mods’ subversion.

It's been pretty well established that imkikefy is.

So how do we deal with these mod infiltrators? It's clear they are colossal faggots and need to be dealt with, or are we stuck with moving somewhere else again?

Since the site owner doesn’t care about us and the board owner hasn’t posted in years, we would necessarily have to doxx them and hack their shit to get rid of them, but then they’d just whine to the site owner and be reinstated.

This has been the issue for the past year or even a bit more. I have no clue how to get around it.

He's in the mod logs quite often.
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

>Please email your comments to [email protected]/* */

I'm pretty sure he's still around. He occasionally posts comments on Darkmoon.me.

RWDS WHEN
I HAVE FINALLY STOPPED CARING ABOUT POLITICS I JUST WANT TO MURDER SHITSKINS

Did those little bastards get blasted? Or did they get a Rap CD and a Movie Deal?

BURN THEIR CAMPS AND KILL THEM ALL

EVERY JEW, TRAITOR AND SHITSKIN MUST DIE

White homeland indeed :^)

Why target whites? It's not like they do anything.

They've been ritually torturing and murdering white children for millenia.

They all must perish as slowly and painfully as possible and their bodies toss into fire.

How predictable, I had to stop myself from posting >inb4 muh FBI
I literally do not care anymore, you all can keep doing whatever you have been doing for the past years, aka making threads about news and then replying to them all day every day.
I want to get rid of those roaches, and I'm not asking for anyone here to follow me. Those mudskins didn't rape that 9 year old, they have as much consciousness behind them as cattle does, they are part of nature and act only on instinct. Inaction did it.

So…how do we stop kids from raping kids?

You weak faggots deserve it.

Maybe you'll care once it's your own child or mother getting raped. Maybe you'll care when it's the point of no return (which it already is). Maybe you'll cry and say muh muh muh 60% white while you're arrested for defending yourself from third world subhumans committing crimes.

Who are you talking to?

Europeans, probably.

If the FBI actually advocated killing shitskins I'd be 100% for it. It's CIA kikes like you who make this bullshit argument to demoralize people, you'll have your eyes and tongue cut out soon enough by real men.

This. All the anons on here who circlejerk over MUH EVROPA fail to see the reality on the ground. The overwhelming majority of Europeans are megacucks with absolutely no fight in them. Yes, there is a rising minority that is finally standing up but I fear it's too little, too late. The only thing that will save Europe is a Russian invasion and mass kebab removal.

Also notice this question makes these kike CIA spooks never respond:

When has a white person, who, unwittingly being "tricked" by the FBI, has illed a single shitskin or a nigger? You cunts always say they do it. So, where's all the examples of these mean white xenophobes destroying "our movement" that you're so worried about?

List all the times the FBI has inspired a non-MKULTRA'd person to commit an attack. I'll wait all day faggot.

He's more dangerous than most because he's probably going after white women and sounds intelligent enough to attract some of them.

Any white woman who would fuck a nigger isn't worth our white seed to begin with.

Am I on Holla Forums or reddit?

You'll hang with your friends and family.

What the fuck are you even talking about? I spotted your uneducated post from page 1. Read a book and fuck off.

His ex-wife is black and his daughter is 100% black. As far as I know, there aren't any white women in his life although I'm sure he'd prefer to have a white woman raise his daughter since black mothers ruin their children.

Also this

What? If there's no penetration, it's sexual battery, not rape.

Nice semantics semites.

Excatly, go pied piper and lead them to the migrants, and see who comes out the other end and wakes up.

Demographics matter as do regression to the mean. The reduction in percentage of whites that this causes will fuck us over regardless. Not saying you should be fucking them but them going with some libcuck white over him is infinitely preferable.

By far the biggest hit to white demographics is whites not breeding at all, not the occasional dumb slut who fucks a nigger. Like I said, if a woman fucks a nigger, she's human trash to begin with. Not worth getting upset about. (not that racemixing should be encouraged…don't take my words out of context)

When cunts stopped getting ostracized for touching niggers is when they felt it was okay to do such.

Did you even read the post he was responding to?

It's blatant sjw plebbit shit. No one is defending shitskins.

I disagree, because that libcuck white male is going to raise his children to be cucks, who will raise their children to be cucks, and so on; and that's assuming they even have kids at all since as IQs go up, birth rates go down.

If you think these self-hating, anti-white millennials are bad, just wait until you see what the pozzed kindergartners that are being taught by them turn out to be like in 10 years.

Exactly, and retards keep acting like its a problem despite the fact that it is now up to 7% of newlywed whites that are marrying outside of their race. Remembering that most niggers are deadbeat dads the percentage of mixed kids is porbably a hell of a lot higher. Also men really need to stop getting with spic women.

There is always a chance even if small that a white liberal can be redpilled but there is zero chance of a mixed kid's racial interests aligning with white nationalists.

This keeps popping up on Holla Forums… do I smell shilling?

This is only happening in non Christian countries.

Yes, I dated a girl who was imprinted by nigger rape in her early teens and a nigger tried to rape my current gf when she was seven.

Justice demands that the christcucks who permitted this and the skypes they worship must be killed.

SWEDEN DOES IT

YET

A G A I N
G
A
I
N

Come on man

Also

SWEDEN YES

Who decided that it's a sin to say the word nigger but getting raped by a nigger makes you a victim bearing the cross?

Holy shit that mod faggotry is out of fucking control.

Soon all of us will be posting here through proxies.

Muhammadan spotted and reported.

how did it affect them
what did thye say about it?

Yeah, the vols here are as bad if not worse than 4cuck, they set the narrative to be pro-kike and pro-subhuman regularly while allowing actual librechan-tier bait to stay permanently in the catalog.

Now i'm convinced that this 'Google and Skypes' shit is fucking garbage from Something Awful.

Friendly reminder that European countries that are still devout Christian aren't having these 'diversity' issues or Cultural Marxism rotting their societies.

In the meantime they're voting and fucking shit up even more, as we're demographically erased.

We need a solution NOW, or we're 100% done and might as well fuck off and stop trying.

The only way to get on the right track is by stamping white guilt into the ground, and that means using every tool we have to alter public opinion. This includes people like Tommy who drop fat redpills on nigger behavior in a manner that is easily digestible to whites (i-it's not racist because he's black, so i can watch it without feeling guilty!), since most people live in (((media))) bubbles where they're only exposed to the "reality" that supports the narrative, and think what they're told they should think.

Pretty much this.

If you are talking about that nigger tommy from youtube he just says that they were raised poorly and that it isn't because they are niggers. So he is extremely subversive.

They do.

Saw a documentary in the late 90s or early 2000s with a retard police man holding a physical ruler up to the screen to measure proportions on a photo. Saying there are indicators such as proportional distances from some bones in the chest, face and so on.
Pretty sure it is documented.

Search for "how do I know my cheese spaghetti is genuine".

Better us than nobody.

We just need a lot of money input, then we could fly around the globe as 3000 troublemakers.

Maybe Soros will front us a few bob.

Much like Gavin Mcinnes, he's an extremely effective gateway redpill for normalfags.

They see him and they look into something like one of Molyneux's presentations on Race, IQ and Criminality, and then they realize that everything they've been fed by the (((media))) their entire lives has been a lie, and then they end up in places like this.

I have to spell it out for you, your comprehension skills are abysmal.

You needlessly reiterated my point 2.

Here's a special version of the last one.
All it takes is something real to be done for the brainless fucks like you to copy what you see and do something about it too.

goddamnit imkikey and therealgoonman NEED TO FUCKING DIE

WE REALLY NEED TO FUCKING PURGE THOSE FAGGOTS

Fuck, FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!

How do these fucking worthless cucks not slaughter the lot of them??!?!?!!!!! Holy fuck, there are no words to describe the fucking fury…

who made them mods

This.

Like I've been saying, we need leaders - a small group to lead the way for the rest of the confused masses.

An impetus leading to a beautiful catastrophe.

I think it was me, on accident? Unless kikey has been around since before last september.

t. "we have been infiltrated" poster

(Checked)

>(1)
Thanks for derailing the thread,idiots.

inb4 thread is kill because mods read this

Indeed, as a white girl in Sweden she will be a rape target for the rest of her life. You think it's bad now (and it is) just wait ten years when the emboldened shitskins are dominating the country. The swedecuck ZOG is already signalling that rape of white women will covered up, excused, tolerated and never prosecuted.

That school blamed her, a nine year old girl, for being "sweet and blonde". They blamed the victim for being white.

Just let that sink in.

Then join me in paroxysms of rage which mere reaction images can never convey.

(check 'em)
Too bust fucking newly arrived bulls.

You deserved it.

Fuck off /intleftypol/.

Can't wait for the sandniggers to take over this country.
Nothing else will wake these cucklords up.
That's when the global purging can begin.

They already did

"Good news, it's only a suppository!"
"Oh thank heaven, I thought I was about to have Abdul's 14th child!"

No daily beheadings and fags flying off buildings yet. I still haven't been stabbed for wearing a MAGA-hat.
It's far from it's peak.

I've seen it as far back as 1991 on totse, it's usually accompanied by ye olde "my god has a hammer" skinhead maymay.
I think people are just too lazy to post the second half anymore.

Because that worked out great for South-Africa and Brazil.
If we don't fight now, we'll never fight.

A single death is not nearly punishment enough.

I've never seen Death Note, but is there any explanation of what might happen if you wrote the same name a thousand times over?

I think person you wrote would just die and that would be it.

what do you mean c'mon nigger boy?

Do you even keikaku?

yeah, the father needs to get a friend to livestream him asking the principal to say his daughter deserved it again for the camera, then after the principal does or doesn't out of fear kill the principal on stream. He'll go to jail, of course, but it will be worth it.

friendly reminder that countries that were in the Communist bloc don't have this problem, which implies that Marxism is the way to go.

Oh wait, no, it doesn't.

I have noticed that upper class and middle class whites will not do this until pushed to the breaking point. Lower class whites (white trash and the like) will do this kind of stuff at the drop of a hat.

It's pretty good, very much a psychological thriller. You can write how and when someone dies. So you can make him die in the most painful way imaginable if you wanted.

"If we're not safe, they're not safe."

Nice pictures for ants you dick licker

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

This, ladies & gentlemen is how you create the next Adolf Hitler, all it takes is one white father who has had to suffer a disgrace such as this and turn his disgust into pure hatred for sub-humans and their Marxist panhandlers.

Mark my words

Except,of course, like every other cunt in this thread ,on this board ,on this site ,in his country ,with white skin, instead of preparing,lifting and organising with ot hers ,you'll just make a fantasy driven post about what you'd LIKE to do then move on to the next thread ,or site ,or video or whatever.
In fact, I bet that in 40 minutes time , you won't even remember about it and will be replying to someone in a different thread trying to come up with something funny to say or laughing at someone's post and calling them a faggot

We all know what has to be done, but we are all either too lazy, too stupid too poor or too paranoid to do it

It's time to take Holla Forums off the internet and into the real world

Most of the posters on this website are teenagers or young men in their twenties, ask yourself, who else has the time to frequent this board? Very little, if anything will come from them in the real world besides shitposting and the digging threads, other then that what else could you ask from them? Most aren't even in the capacity of supporting themselves yet. What is important is that as they grow into adulthood, that they take with themselves the things they have learned here so when the time comes for them to fight, they will know how and who is to blame; ==knowing is half the battle==

Until then, your going to have to contend with a whole lot more shitposting and autism.

theyll do something if society collapses and the cities are burning. it takes a rare breed to do something when everything is somewhat stable.

It was created and pushed by Jews. It's not natural.

Exactly why it continues.

Back to the alt-kike den with you faggot. You don't know the demographics of Holla Forums unless Jimbo let you into their data warehouse and that's highly unlikely because he would've had to kill you or at least have a go with your wife. Anons don't need some pseudo-boomer pep talk from a likely alcoholic faggot from TRS or Breitbart that lost his transgender son to drugs and can only find peace when communicating to random NEETs on Holla Forums.

Isn't non-white culture beautiful? Soon all white women will be raped and it will be beautiful because of their superior non-white culture permit and encourages such behaviour.

Sweden is so tolerant. I'm sure they'll be the first to legalise paedophilia outside the middle east into a first world country. So Progressive.

All the real, K selected men died in WW2, so U.S. which didn't suffer heavy losses, and is simultaneously the jew's golem, is the only hope now?

If you want alcoholics go to Ironmarch, TRS are just some dudes that like to meme and Breitbart are pussy shitters.
Stop sniffing your own farts and get some humility.

where was the anti-bully ranger?

of course there's no rape here because white women can't be raped but bullying is wrong.

I think it would actually classify as sexual assault. I think the essential component to make something considered rape is penetration. Words are important and you should use them properly lest you lose the concept of what the word is actually meant to represent in the first place. It is like rape, but not technically rape. The muzzies should still be hanged but they are not technically rapists - yet.

Jesus Christ, dude. Wtf is wrong with you? Any normally developed male child can understand distress and should feel protective of younger relatives. Some people are admittedly slower to develop than others. But to come here as an adult and make excuses for yourself instead of acknowledging your mistake? Holy shit, no wonder Rotherham happens all over your country.

Actually, it's because they were in the Communist bloc that they learned to resist subversion. The Bolshevik jews attacked Christianity everywhere they could, shit goon.

That would've been the case 7 years ago on 4cuck.

Thanks to White Nationalists and their Nazi shit, the Jews use their money and political influence to push mass immigration.

YOU DID THIS WHITE NATIONALIST.

Gas yourself.

you should be ashamed of yourself, tell someone you fucking prick, like your parents or the police

You really think most posters are older than 20s? Please

Within the past month, every single one of my VPN IPs have been banned (because of someone else using my service) except this one i'm currently using in Montreal. It's literally like 100+ servers that are all banned. 8/pol/ will be just like 4/pol/ soon/. There's also tons of threads mentioning this on /polmeta/, but the mods aren't doing shit about it.

That's a reddit beta quote dripping with fear.

It is far more impressive to harness and tame or redirect wild and crazy then it is to fearfully avoid it.

The key is to always remember what crazy and wild is capable of.

How fucking naive and desperate are you?

You know what crazy women do? You come home from work one day and your wife, children and furniture completely gone.
Then 8 years later, you get a call from the police in a state other side of the united states, telling you they have found your kids but the mother seems to be missing. Sometime later, it turned out she committed a few arsons and then a murder-suicide somewhere. This happened to my grandpa. There were all sorts of signs she gave off indicating that she was bad news, but he ignored them.
Incidentally, his two daughters (one being my mother) are also fairly awful and work very hard to sabotage their lives and the lives of those around them.

Trying to "tame" the mentally ill isn't a sign of strength, it's a sign of being fucking retarded and delusional. It'd be more impressive and lot safer just to hit your dick a with a hammer.
If you see warning signs, don't ignore them.

This.
It's not alpha to disregard crazy, it's desperate. Why the fuck would you want to spend the effort on someone with inferior genes?

You clearly have some personal issues you need to resolve.

That's one of the main problems right there.

He saw the problems, and yet still ignored them.

A car is heavy piece of machinery that hurtles you through by other heavy pieces of machinery sometimes over 60MPH.

A fearful person may decide to avoid cars for the rest of their life because their mommy or daddy had a bad accident.

Crazy girls when treated appropriately with a firm and delicate hand can be extremely loyal and aggressive against your enemies.

Your granpappy got in a car without a clue what the fuck he was doing, and kept on driving even though his car was smoking and shaking.

Staying away from wild is good advice for the lazy and those who don't want any struggle.

Wild women can be a great asset with the right man.

Got this backwards, fuck.
*It's not alpha to not disregard crazy, it's desperate

SLAUGHTER ALL KEBABS
THE KIDS AND MOTHERS ARE JUST AS BAD AS THE MEN
CRANK UP THE FUCKING OVENS

It won't. Sweden is beyond saving.

you had one job

Want to know what makes me rage even harder?

That these inbred IQ 85 hominids are laughing at us over how stupid we are AND THEY ARE FUCKING RIGHT!

DO TELL, I'M ALREADY BOILING

WITNESSED

Kill all sandniggers.

AWOO LAD

gotta love how they put women in their place

white knight stormfront fags are weaklings

bud, you don't understand what crazy means at this point if you're genuinely making a case for taming "wild women"

there's a difference between winning over hearts and hard to get and playing with fire. Shit test types are the latter. We all play games on both sides of the mating ritual. Generally, however, men face consequences and know where to stop and carry some weight with their decisions anymore.

Sticking up for yourself on a personal level and advocating for your tribe is easy shit, and especially behind a computer screen.

Too bad we're not facing a direct opponent but people with greater resources than ours aimed at our destruction throwing everything they got at us. Our continued existence is a testament to survivable characteristics, not the opposite, at this point.

No, I question your credibility in this topic more than anything at this point. I won't disagree that there's an air of incompetence and self-degrading complacency and defeatist thought, but your stance on women is inherently destructive and leads to more of the same rather than an advancement of society/the race. The more I experience, the more I believe that it is an inherent biological or immutable cultural manner that causes women to ultimately fail when given extreme responsibility or power, barring few cases where they actively exhibited of all things male mental characteristics.

Hopefully it turns her into a serial killer with a particular MO.

"Crazy" is a label society gives to those who act non conformist or dangerous. Something crazy in times of peace may become a norm in times of war. Most of society would label this board crazy, yet there is still a logic behind it, and the people who post on it.

By today's psychological standards, maybe even then as well, people would label Joan of Arc crazy, and yet he was put in a position where she restored morale to her people and encouraged them to continue the fight against their enemy.

There are plenty of capable and creative people who without proper guidance or culture let themselves fall into drug abuse gambling. Not all degeneracy is irreversible or irredeemable.

These people aren't going away, unless you propose to have them all killed today for all time, they will still be destroying themselves and those around them unless they have guidance.

Sure some of these destructive people maybe aren't the smartest around, and are just illogical in their behavior, these should be avoided. But there are some with intelligence that exist.

For many societies war as an example had become a deliberate and precise redirection of their people's violent and aggressive tendencies towards their enemies or in defense of themselves. If waged correctly, for benefit of a people.

There's nothing wrong with redirecting unwanted behavior to get something you want or benefit from.

But yes, always be cautious with crazy, it's not about being a "man" to handle them, if anything it likely takes a somewhat feminine aspect to deal with it. I've seen them destroy alpha males, and I've seen men turn them into loyal, if not normal wives. They're not for everyone.