Times you could have gotten laid

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

ITT Times you could have gotten laid but didn't.

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

I could be sucking dick right now but I'm not OP.

David Roberts
David Roberts

I could be sucking dick right now but I'm not OP.

t. faggot

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

So many damn times but I want to stay clean, keep my money and not have drama. Also I didnt want to cuck anyone but so many guys are cucks now that idea became useless. Fuck everything, get rich and take fromthe poor shits that only know how to fuck.

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

this one time i was loitering in an alleyway in the middle of the night and a girl passed through

i should have raped her.

Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez

i should have raped her.
shiiiit yous getting high to nigga? I culda raped alot of bitchses if i didn get high all da times.

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

t. faggot
Yeah, that'd be you, OP.

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

Yeah, that'd be you, OP.

No (You)

Adam Lopez
Adam Lopez

i should have raped her.

Yes

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

Last month, I bumped into a girl I knew from about 10 years ago, when I was 19 and she was 14. She straight-up admitted she had the biggest crush on me, and would have slept with me if she ever got the chance…
I'm an idiot… because I thought she was fucking HOT back them, and she made me feel weak at the knees, but as she was only 14, I kept her at arms' length in our larger social circle.
I could have had a 14-yo, dagnammit!

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

So what, is she no longer hot?

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

The only vagina I have ever seen was the one of my little sister. Was tasty tho'

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

Fucking awesome my nigger!

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

We're both happily married these days.

I think the other main reason why I didn't chase after her [she tried oh-so-hard to flirt with me back then, too!], is that we were all "Good Young Churchgoing Youth" in those days, fuck it!

There was one Church Youth event, at someone's pool… she'd ride about straddling my shoulders in the pool… and I had to try and stop myself from 1]. clogging the pool filter with my [edit], and 2]. going to jail for being a pedo.

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

my little sister's vagina
Oh no no no no no

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

Newfag

Connor Garcia
Connor Garcia

GET OUT NORMALFAGS.

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

one guy said he ate his sister's pussy
the other had an existential crisis where he was afraid he was a pedophile
I asked a fucking question
somehow this makes us normalfags
Nah nigga, nah.

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

I have to admit… since I saw her again, I have a secret fantasy… that she'd call me up, and pretend to be 14 again, and we'd meet in secret, and she'd be wearing the skimpy shit she used to back then, and we'd fuck like rabbits.
I'm ashamed of myself, as I honestly love my wife.

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

want to fuck a girl you fantasized about as a kid and is younger than your wife
Uhh, that's normal. It's normal to act on it, and it's also normal to NOT act on it. I think you should NOT.

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

my wife.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT

Juan Wright
Juan Wright

Talking like a nigger makes you a normie.

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

I'm sorry if missionary position sex with a legal-aged married spouse is unsettling or triggers you, faggot.

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

You don't belong here if you're not a incel virgin nerd geek otaku weeb NEET hikikomori basement dweller than you don't belong on image boards GET OUT NORMALFAG.

Ethan White
Ethan White

missionary position sex
How fucking dare you sir, turn this into a house of depravity.

David Cooper
David Cooper

You do understand that you are like the 20% who get laid and the 10% who have a wife correct? Most of the men of the world are forever alone. Therefore we cannot relate or sympathize with you. Most of us will be forever alone and will only like or help like minded. This is why you are an outcast here and do not belong.

Leo Jenkins
Leo Jenkins

Most of the men of the world are forever alone
speak for yourself, user

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

This user is absolutely right.

Colton Lee
Colton Lee

no he is not. user is just a MGTOW faggot

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

upset chads or single rosties that wont ever find a man to support them
Stay mad, because I don't care what you think. You have no effect on me anymore.

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

Eh, I'm not MGTOW or gay (which a lot of MGTOW are anyway, ironically enough…) but I'm definitely alone.

Jaxon Bailey
Jaxon Bailey

MGTOW

Those people chose to be virgins and are happy going their own way in life you're thinking of robots and incels.

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

If you're alone because you suffer from social anxiety and awkwardness, i can relate. Otherwise, you're just a pathetic loser.

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

I think Robots will be the spearhead in making wifubots.

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

Maybe my story about a time I could have gotten laid will help you.

I worked with a woman for a couple of years a long time ago. She was young, cute, and fit, and we enjoyed each other's company. For a time, we worked together on a project and I felt like there was an attraction there. I was married, and she was in a relationship for the first little while we worked together, so it never went anywhere. We kept things "professional."

Eventually, I took another job far away, and handed in my resignation at that job. On one of the last days I was going to be working there, and probably one of the last times we'd have seen each other, ever, she invited me over to her place (I'd never been before) so she could "say goodbye to me." I said I couldn't. She seemed sad, but she understood: I was married, and I didn't want to cheat on my wife.

My wife and I moved for my new job. Two years later, my wife started fucking other guys behind my back, and one day a few months after that, she drained our joint bank account (filled with money I had earned, as I was the only one working at the time) and moved all of her stuff (and some of my valuables) out of the house while I was at work.

As you can imagine, in retrospect I felt pretty dumb about having turned my coworker down.

Brayden James
Brayden James

, you're just a pathetic loser.

Reported for normalfag shit.

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

Normalfags keep coming here from halfchan. They think its "cool" to hang out with us "losers".

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

nobody thinks that

Gavin Parker
Gavin Parker

That's what i don't understand why come here?? 4chan and Holla Forums are enemies for a reason and too why do normalfags think its cool to act like a social outcast nowadays?? that's so retarded.

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

n no one thinks that baka!
s.. see!
Just go back.
It's because failchan turned PC so all the "kool kids klub" trolls got banned, now they are here thinking they are the shit but they fail at shitposting and having proxys.

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

Right now

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

img post
no argument
stop being a lazy fuck.

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

Oh no! you showed me with your shitpost memes. GG man, you got me.

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

you are starting to become boring just like every normie becomes.

Brayden Davis
Brayden Davis

I'd love to tell my own wacky tale about how I almost fucked a lady about my mother's age on several occasions, but I can't because it's too depressing because she's still my friend and I have no others.

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

I've been laid though.

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

In high school I was at a friend's birthday party and found myself alone in the living room with his sister. We were talking when, out of nowhere, she sticks her tongue in my ear. I had no idea what to do. I just sat there for a minute while she licked my ear. Another friend came to the doorway and started cracking up. After a minute the sister got up and left the room. I didn't go after her. I just didn't know what to do.

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

Ok here is my most autistic moment.

Be 21
Work FT, School FT so not much time to socialize.
Only sleep well on Sundays, rest of the week I'm always tired.
Thursday night, big snow storm moving in.
Delivered pizza at the time, already told work that I'm not coming in.
Plan was to do homework and be in bed by 9 because I'm exhausted.
about 3:00 run into 7/10 qt I know.
"what are you doing tonight user?"
"Probably watch a movie and watch it snow"
"Can I come over user? I hate being at my place when it snows"
"Uhh…Sure."
"Ok Let me just feed my cat and have dinner and I'll come over."
qt comes over about 8 and snow is really piling up.
Just had dinner myself and was about to give up on her.
Listen to some music and talk.
End up walking to the store in a storm because she wants her brand of cigarettes.
Now I'm really tired.
"You want a drink and watch a movie?"
"Sure user, sounds fun."

cont….

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

girl in the neighbour town throws a house party but didnt go because i had a broken hand
around 1am she writes lewd shit over icq, that i should come over and fuck her.
think two of my friends who were also at the party have gotten a hold of her computer and are trolling me
write retarded shit back to her since i think my friends are trolling me
she is really sad and tries to convince me that i should come over and fuck her. She has big tits a really cute face, i call her the fountain of failure since when she was at a townparty someday all the betas would try to hit on her but get rejected.
ask my friends the next day if they have been trolling me, they dont know what i m talking about

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

Put on movie
Maltese Falcon because I just bought it and don't have any good date movies anyway
Can barely stay awake after only one beer, but have a plan.
For some reason in my exhausted brain I decide that I'll just wait until she finishes her drink. Then I can make my move without too much fuss.
She's not drinking.
Somehow decide it's a good idea to have another beer.
Now really tired.
Finish movie.
It's now 12:30 and we are snowed in.
"You want watch another movie?"
"No, thanks user."
"Want to play a game?"
"Actually, I think I'm going to go user."
Too tired to argue,"…….OK"
She leaves.
I pass right out on the couch.
Wake up in the morning and realize my idiocy.
Doubly pissed because I really liked that girl.
Triply pissed when she gets a BF maybe a month later and he tells me she is a straight up freak in bed.
Quadrupedally pissed about 3 years later when I found out her plan was that we wouldn't just fuck but start dating that night.
All because I had a date when I knew I was too damn tired.

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

green text story pls

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

this, people that are married or have a gf just come here to shitpost

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

Let's be honest, it wouldn't have gone anywhere anyway. And any girl who fucks on the first date ain't worth shit.

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

8th grade
girl in my class asks to talk to me during lunch
she confesses to me and says she wants to be my gf
i accept but i'm a fucking clueless dummy whose only priorities at that time in my life was waiting for school to end so I could go home and play video games
basically completely ignore her
she's still fucking loyal in 9th grade even though I didn't even talk to her over the summer
sits by me at lunch a few times
eventually in 9th grade she stops trying because I never did anything and barely paid attention to her
Living with the knowledge that I had such a perfect opportunity given to me in life and I threw it away makes me more depressed every day. She was cute too and not crazy. After she stopped trying to be my girlfriend she started dressing like a boy and turned from a cute girl into what looked like a tumblr. I probably destroyed her confidence and destroyed her chances at ever having a happy relationship, which makes me feel even more bad.

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

used to work at some fast food joint
had a flirty relationship with this fine redhead 17 year old, but it never led anywhere
moved
ended up visiting cause there was this other girl i wanted to fuck (yes i drove an hour to get laid, i was desperate)
ended up visiting redhead to say hello
she takes me to her room
closes the door
<she lays down on her bed and i sit next to her
we talk for like an hour and a half
i leave
halfway home i realize i could definitely have boned her, and gotten two girls in one day for the first and only time in my life, not to mention fuck a goddamn 11/10 18yo
still haunts me to this day

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

Less than 30% of high school romances ever work out after high school.

Hunter Bell
Hunter Bell

Well I had no experience knowing how to interact with girls because of my fuckup so now I'm a wageslave who doesn't leave the apartment except to go to work so my human interaction for any sort of relationship is at a dead end.

Chase Perry
Chase Perry

I think one of the most annoying things is the idea of asking someone out without knowing if they're single or not.

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

16 years old
dating some 14 year old
she's the one that initiated it, very aggressive
I'm about to leave for summer camp, 2 months long
she comes over, parents are out for like 4 hours
we watch a movie, cuddle a bit
she wants to go lie down in my bed
we go cuddle in bed
after a bit she grabs my hand and puts it on her tit
holyfuckingshit.jpg
I'm so blown away at actually touching a girl's tit it doesn't occur to me to try anything else
she leaves
I go off to camp
she calls
<why didn't you try anything user?
what?
<if you had tried, I would have definitely had sex with you
we broke up a couple weeks later
didn't even kiss another girl for 4 more years

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

14-yo's know what they want… allegedly

No pedo tbh

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

I've been laid though.

GET OUT!!

Aaron Gonzalez
Aaron Gonzalez

One of the hottest girls in the school developed this fixation with me my last year of HS. I guess she just saw me as a challenge or wanted to spite all the other guys thirsting for her because no one in my 4 years there had ever gotten close to me even though I'm not bad looking. I've just always been a hermit like the transplanted Appalachian man I am. I knew what was up when she started getting close and decided it was ok to put her hands on me for no reason. Bear in mind that it was unusual for anyone to even talk to me, so I knew exactly what this bitch was doing. My rebukes and threats just seemed to encourage her. After graduation two dudes who had only associated with me once tried to drag me to a party where she was waiting to go down on me. Didn't go and only found out after in college when I ran into someone from my graduating class who told me the story. Honestly fuck that stupid broad no bitch is going to break me. I'm gonna be a wizard.

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

Wizard Class 1

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

not today old friend

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

too bad the holidays already passed

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

what has that got to do with your virginity?

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

none afaik and im fat, ugly and autistic so whoever wants to be that close to me must be insane.

Jonathan King
Jonathan King

not a virgin

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

I have no words.

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

Think of all the people you come across. Your neighbor, your coworker, the guy who rings up your groceries, the UPS guy. Any one of them could be a rapist. They just havent been caught yet.

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

<3 dick

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

could be a rapist
could

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

all men are rapists

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

Therefore all rapists are men

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

I love good circular logic.
It's what keeps the USA going.

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

I had no idea what to do
I don't know how you wouldn't know what to do. There's missing signals, and then there's a girl sticking her tongue in your ear.

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

I rejected the 4/10 sperg girl of my class recently

Because she's an autist obviously, and she's unbearably cringy when she's around. I'd rather stay a virgin than touch this shit

Also she had like 7 bf before, who all abused her because she's so fucking dumb lel

William Rivera
William Rivera

could have cheated on your wives
could have gotten 2 girls in 1 day but didnt
that one sounds like it could last though she sounds crazy but if you want someone who is both crazy and dedicated..
sounds good to me

some fatty i played games with online said she wanted to date and fuck but fuck that
as close as i've got

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

having a nice day
read this thread
memories and feels

this is what i get for coming here on mondays

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

I wish I had something to post here. I wish I could still give enough of a fuck to go off on some retarded flight of fancy and write some bullshit that sounds good but means nothing. But I am dead inside. There is nothing more I can scrape together to describe the sky queen. Even when I was arguing with myself I could come up with some pithy phrase to keep things going for years. For years and years and years I talked about her. There is nothing left in me. I talked with her friends. I talked with her family. I even once called Blockbuster Video CRAAAAWLEEEEEEEEEEEE ROAD and hung up. I can't even remember the names of most of the players. I can't remember which of the ones I remember were my sockpuppets. All I remember is that for a good part of ten years I loved you Olivia. Not the you you, but my image of you. You were alway 15 and perfect forever. Now you are old, broken, bitter, and very likely not attractive. It's funny you know. Even now as I profess to not care a still have a little day dream where I shave you from yourself and all your bad decisions. I know that would never happen. You are too jewy and will always fuck your own shit up and blame the men around you. Still I can have that day dream. After all there is no cracky, only the collective dream we have all been blessed enough to share. Well this was fun. This is the first time I have thought about you in two years.

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

I know how you feel user.