ATTENTION ALL FLORIDANONS...

ATTENTION ALL FLORIDANONS. IT WAS ALL A TRICK… JUST A PRANK BRO! YOU ALL JUST GOT JEWED! BET ALL OF YOU FLORIDANONS SPEND A BUNCH OF MONEY ON EXTRA SUPPLIES AND SHIT TOO! I BET SOME OF YOU SPENT YOUR ENTIRE EMERGENCY FUNDS! HAHA 2FAHNEE JOAK!

YOUVE BEEN WEATHER JEWED

GET IT TRENDING

Other urls found in this thread:

drudgereport.com/
archive.fo/gXECS
archive.is/I0InB
facebook.com/brandon.aguilar.75/videos/1040849516033802/
twitter.com/aurabogado/status/784257358234996736?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=VB2TQqqMWkI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seems so.

Matt Drudge is saying so and it's pissing off a lot of liberals in media

Why what happened? I'm at work and i can't hint for links right now.

Speaking of Drudge…here's his current headline

Weatherjewed is right.

It sure seems like her and anyone else that is pushing global warming as it is currently pitched would gain a lot from massive hurricanes that threaten people and make an entire state go into a state of emergency, only to stop the storm before it actually caused any damage.

im in palm bay, according to every weather kike we were to be expecting a category 4-5 hurricane… I dont even hear any wind outside right now. If I hadnt just woken up and not finished my coffee id be outside having a cigarette right now.

It sounds like at most a tropical storm outside right now which is fucking nothing.

#Weatherjewed

Also just noticed in an article that the hurricane just happened to cause so much damage, and killed 283 people in Haiti, that they had to postpone their presidential elections.
Also have to wonder if all of the state of emergency money actually went towards where it should have, and how much of it, if any, ended up (((missing))).

Who bought all the fucking ammo? Was it you? Fuck you. At least leave some so decent white people can shoot potential looting wild pavement gorillas.

excellent questions
excellent digits

last i saw the academy by me still had full shelves.

Here we go. Matt Drudge suggesting hurricane Matthew is a liberal conspiracy.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/10/drudge-hurricane-matthew-might-be-a-liberal-conspiracy.html

The is hardly a storm. I watched it pass over whatever shit hole island it did and the rain fall never really got heavier than orange.

Shepard Smith (hillary shill) was really pushing the doomsday narrative yesterday

Just checking some digits

Is this guy for real?

On a bright side at least it offed 300~ Nignogs in Haiti before turning into a shart.

We got something out of it after all.

Kek intended to punish those frog slaying niggers.

drudgereport.com/

To top it off. At the last minute after I finished preparations I evaced my house to go to a house that would stand up to the storm better.

#Weatherjewed

yea but that happens with normal weather. I knew when it only killed a couple dozen in haiti that it was fucking nothing. If it was half the storm they were reporting it was the death toll in haiti should have been at least 5k

archive.fo/gXECS

It's something at least.

What the fuck are you doing on this kind of imageboard, then?

(checked)
Niggers lie though, why should we believe their death tolls, especially when they'll just use them to demand gibs? I'd sooner believe they just took the bodies they kept in their basements and threw them out into the streets to blame the hurricane - a "Fall Cleaning", if you will.

I don't know if they lie, they might just be too stupid to remember the truth.

If you got weatherjewed you arent a local and you deserve it.

The only thing a floridian really buys before a hurricane is beer.

every good old boy i know was preparing just the same.

Hi Matt

Hah.

kektacular. ((())) has begun to influence reality

nigs and leftists alike dude

its like 1984 where they immediately change their truth on the spot after being told the new reality by the party

WAIT GOY IT'S GONNA COME BACK LIKE YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND JUST WAIT BRO

i just drove around my town for 45 minutes to see what kind of damage there was

didnt see a single downed tree. saw 5 small landscaping type trees in a gated community that were partially uprooted.

that is it.

It's going to take more than a Jew to Jew me.

Kills loads of niggers.

No whites hurt

I'm okay with this. I'm going to say this was Kek's hurricane.

Jacksonville here. We've never given a shit about any hurricane. Every other day is a "tropical storm". We get fuck loads of rain and wind all the damn time. Hell I was in VA for the last category 2 hurricane and you niggers gave me the kekkest kek ever kekked.

Wtf? I am now a #WeatherJude

This guy was right though, if it moved 40 miles west, everyone would die. It didn't, but i could have.

i doubt it wind gusts here, 5 miles from the coast, didnt exceed 50 mph and thats per the news 40 miles away if it was indeed a category 4-5 like they said it was 40 miles away should be getting atleast category 1-2 winds

So this spooky hurricane was an hoax or did Kek just play the whole fucking east coast for fools?
hope it's the latter cause that's goddamn hilarious

Got to start buying call options on stocks in Milk and Bread companies when these weatherjew events happen. I don't doubt that's what they are doing.

A full tank of gas and some batteries for a flashlight is really all you need for a hurricane. Cooking the freezer food on a BBQ before it goes bad is all the food prep u honestly need.

Yea pretty much. All my neighbors evacuated like pussies. We've had summer storms worse than this shit.

Don't worry goy, King Nigger signed a treaty with the Climate so these (((hurricanes))) wouldn't happen.

archive.is/I0InB

hahahahahahaha
also I need to check these digits let me find them

But it did happen, they all died.

Fuckers make a mint come sky water time.

Theyre completely assblasted. It's great.

i think the climate change angle is secondary, they wanted the storm hype to keep illary out of the news cycle

fucking KEK

nothing to see here, goyim

>The 58-year-old suffered a cardiac arrest overnight in St Lucis.

Hurricane Shep is literally killing more people than Matthew

Looks like it was hyping a non-event which killed her by scaring the whambulance.

PRAISE KEK

I haven't watched TV in a loong time. I hope this is just a skit from The Onion.

Well, at least there is a silver lining now. The media is downplaying the risks of war with Russia in Syria, so you know that threat isn't kike hype….

another floridafag here
hasn't been very bad at all but i'm pretty inland
just a little wind
i didn't take any special precautions despite being under warnings and all that shit
not my first hurricane by any means

Fucking local news is droning on like this is the end of days, calling this shit "historic"

I really wish this was a category 100 just so all these faggots die.

Coastal sc here - everyone is freaking out. will post if ded.

(checked)

Same here, would be funny too if the hurricane hit, fucked up the houses, trump takes office, the fed crashes the economy soon after, and most of SE Florida houses foreclosed because no one wants to pay to fix their overpriced house lol.

Hurricane Kek: bane of niggers, commies, and Al Gore

Hurricane Matthew kills 276, tears through Haiti, Bahamas, Cuba

dude it wasn't even worth it for the beer, i stayed at home drinking all day for fucking nothing

True oldfags knew immediately that this storm was a false flag

hurricane kek btfo of those island niggers, we misunderstood that the skull face was solely smug over nigger deaths

Is it in their interest to lie? If they keep pissing off the public, there will be calls to defund NOAA or at least fire the management.

firmly of the opinion that the whole media blitz on this faggot of a storm was to distract from Russia/US tensions escalating way too fucking high. Syria is a flashpoint ready to go at any moment because of the fucking kikes infesting our govt's, and announcements were made yesterday by both countries warning the opposite not to try anything. Lines are being drawn, but this time it isn't king nigger fumbling around with a red crayon.

Reminder that AGW “theory” says that hurricanes and tornadoes will be getting worse, while every single recording has proven the exact opposite.

We’re currently in the longest time between US hurricane hits in recorded history.

NOAA isnt the president user-kun.

I know that feel

if hurricane's were year round and effected more of the nation maybe but people conveniently forget about it every year.

I live in FL and remember when hurricanes were so common one year they actually ran out of predetermined names and started sourcing names from the Greek alphabet. Then we had a large number of years of nothing. It was incredibly odd. We always got a small hurricane every couple odd years and then nigh a decade of nothing.

I didn't spend jack shit. I filled up a bunch of empty gallon jugs from the tap.

Kvetching about hurricanes is something we Floridians are pretty used to. The media has a fucking field day with it. There hasn't been a truly serious one for us since Charlie in '04, and even that wasn't really that bad compared to Andrew in '92.

SAVE YOURSELF user!!! RUNNNN!!!!

I had to rent a car yesterday because mine was in the shop. The license plates were from Florida and it smelled like an elderly medium-toned brown couple had been inside. They drove 500 miles to avoid the jewicane in a shitty rental van

It just goes to show you, all humanity is the victim of jewry not just white people

Rush and Drudge are destroying the media

most over-dramatic faggot on television, guy is fucking cringeworthy every single time there's even remotely "big" news, absolutely perfect example of this jon stewart type celebrity/newscaster crossover these fags are all trying to achieve

never forget he pushed the "18 year old iranian neo-nazi shooting up Munich" narrative like his life depended on it

YOU CAN'T SURVIVE IT

facebook.com/brandon.aguilar.75/videos/1040849516033802/

Upstate here. Please send rain this way.

I wouldnt call a day of drinking a waste, but hey, at least you got dubs

holy shit, you guys remember when new york was gonna get a hurricane and they started chimping out? fuck me, that was the best thing since the nutria invasion of '07

2004 was fun, 3 hurricanes in like a month and a half and nobody so much as blinked.My childhood summers revolved around doing yardwork after hurricanes, I go outside this morning and not a single thing was out of place, we have thunderstorms that are worse on a regular basis.

She's still pushing that lie, but that's her natural state.

This year is one massive Rick Roll

Surprise 4 more years of Obama

So to review:
People are surprised Kek loves trolling?

nice dubs, but no fucking way are we going to allow king nigger to do that.

Seems about right.

Hes missing a yuengling though.

I am still dissapoint that it wasnt Scrambles the Death Dealer.

But dead nogs and only dead nogs make up for it I guess…

What the fuck happened to hurricanes hitting Florida?

Gulf coast fag here, just happy that it isn't 95F+. Rain and wind are pretty cool, just need some thunder for max pic related.

I guess we got hit with too many too rapidly so shit decided to give us a break?

now the fuckin' toories wont go away and its hotter than hell, but aye, worst part is no comfies.

illary already tried to shift the narrative to it being related to "not Mother Nature but manmade climate change"
notice that linguistic shift.
they're going all out with the persuasion, so afraid of the noose that's closing in.

Nature IS Racist

My head hurt, how are people this fucking retarded

oh shit we need to well poison the shit out of these niggers
we tell them all about weather geoengineering and then help them come to the conclusion"that" dey kuntrollin da wether to kill black people n shiiiet"

Americattle..

Well, then I suggest you get a battery powered air pump for emergencies like this. Poor fish.

and what 3rd world shitpit might you be from.

please tell me that isn't a shoop. I will do anything for that not to be a shoop.

That would be funny as fuck if she was being factitious or ironic, though.

Not a shoop

Some good bantz on the cunts page, though.

Archived, this is too good.

Ah, this brightened up my day a bit. I'll be laughing at work every time I think of it.

If you dont constantly have at least some ammo in reserve then you are a dumbass.

I don't get the supply rush. Ate like a king after Andrew. 27 days no power (Louisiana) Shared a gen with 6 friends all hunters and fisherman, rotating frozen game.

Majority of food Rush is nigs on food stamps that don't want to spend drug money on food till forced to.

Oh my fug.

GOD HATES NIGGERS

339 white people need to die now. EQUALITY DEMANDS IT.

I've realized that in Florida, preparation for hurricanes is a lot like preparing for thanksgiving. Always last minute rushes that leave stores hollowed out. I remember buying a bunch of plywood and just leaving it around and then selling it at a huge markup when supply was dry. Did the same with a few generators.

At least the people in the comment section are mocking the fuck out of her

This is why you never send your kid to college. I can guarantee some degenerate kike professor shoved this stupid fucking idea into her thick skull.

the other night before the "storm" I was buying some water at winn dixie and found the last few dasani bottles. I shit you not, some fucking jew in front of me turns around when I tell my friend and goes " yeah, you keep that and then sell it later, make a killing" with a grin on his face.

probably could have sold a 5 gal gas can for $75 the day yesterday morning

Even the nogs are busting her chops.

Eh, kinda. But you can't expect much from cuckservatives.

Attached image is from the thriving Dominican Republic.

Aren't you more likely to die from a car-crash than some stupid wind?

Interesting. Here is Aura Bogado.

Power Up! Keynote (3/4): Aura Bogado

youtube.com/watch?v=VB2TQqqMWkI

notice how the news is showing that same few buildings with very minor damage. theres some serious narrative kikery going on here lads.

KEK is in this thread

fuck me mang

They already paid their dues in the Haitian White Genocide of 1804.

I'm not surprised considering how many of them are out here.

(checked)
I just realized this is why there was no water last night. I drink spring water because even filtered water tastes like toilet, so every night i drop by the store on the way home from work and grab a gallon, but the last two nights the shelves have been bone dry….never realized it was because faggots were freaking out over nothing.

So the hurricane destroyed haiti and didn't destroy florida? that's white privilege! #checkyourprivilegeflorida

Do you know how many hits Drudge gets on a regular basis? The last thing he'd need to do is shill his site on a Cantonese woodcarving email chain.

Glad it was fucking nothing personally, got a shitton of relatives in Florida.

It fuckin' sucks, I love the rain and now we're not getting ANY rain. Fuckers were predicting super-storm flooding and shit YESTERDAY.

God damnit this was supposed to be a comfy rainy weekend.

(checked)

Yeah that kike is worth almost $100 million. Shilling here would be a waste.

Central Florida user here. There was hardly any rain and absolutely no lightning/thunder. Just kinda windy. I didn't even lose power throughout the entire thing, which was a pleasant surprise.

Not that surprising.

The weather forecasters can't even predict correctly whether it will rain in 3 days.

Wew nothing at all

You know what's crazy, my power company in North fucking Carolina gave me a call yesterday telling me to prepare for the hurricane and have a plan for when the power goes out.

Not even damp.

Kek I just got back from the gym and the radio was reporting millions without power.

Any rain now?

I agree.

I can't believe they would stoop this low, but they clearly are stooping this low.

Are they manipulating the weather maps to make it seem like the storm is going to do this?

looks like trump's hair

This election is possibly the most crazy thing in US crazy. The lengths they'll go.

I feel you. Should have posted Sader.

They're doing it to themselves.

get fucked east coasters

That's true, it is racist. Nature is a fascist which is why communists are so anti-nature and keep trying to fit things into boxes that can't possibly hold them.

That episode sums up this whole fiasco perfectly

Holla Forums jokes have become reality

Wew what the fuck this can't be real. Source?

I'm very glad I realized that even when I was deep sunk into Zeitgeist-tier anarcho-communism.
Makes me think that I was somewhat "destined" to be redpilled at one point or another, I just didn't have the right tools to do so.

I was just thinking this

The news cant even manage to slander men no matter how subtly they do it. Thanks Mat u are a true m8.

To the uninitiated, their ideas seem all fine and dandy on paper but so does the idea of a unicorn who fires cakes at starving children. It propels itself on good intentions but it's only laced with that intent; the meat of it is rot which is the result of every attempt to institute it. The fact you managed to pull away from that means you did have the tools required, you just needed a little help using them with more adeptness. We can't say the same for those who have wilfully drowned already.

It's widely suspected that Putin has his own HAARP system to protect Russia. Love the picture.

the names alternate between male and female. Still, good joke.

Hurricanes are tools of White Supremacy!

The oathbreaker fucked the eye of the storm up

Can't even trust the weatherman anymore. The media is doing a good job destroying all its credibility.

Annnnnd it's over.

Repeating numbers confirm Kek is here.

Now I'm not saying that the power company intentionally shut off power to residential areas in order to fuel a little more post-storm sheckle flow. But it sure is a nice coincidence.

Also reminder that according to AGW theory, CO2 is essentially a devil gas that causes bad things to get worse and/or more frequent and causes good things to become less frequent.

Droughts and floods (i.e. "too much rain" and "not enough rain") were supposed to become more frequent due to AGW, but it would never cause increased rain in a dry area or decreased rain in a wet area.

Also, AGW was supposed to cause problems for damn near every species of animal on the planet except for mosquitos (which would thrive and spread to new areas).

They also said winters were supposed to get colder and summers were supposed to get hotter. We just got out of one of the most severely disappointing mild winters yet and a summer that barely had three days of >100F temperatures.

And that was with half of Europe praying to Winter-chan to bring icy death to the immigrants.

Well on the bright side, were diving into a mauder minimum

PLOT TWIST

trump wins anyway because California had a 10.0 earthquake week before and hillary shat herself to death at tonights debate