Most beautiful woman who ever lived

you have 20 seconds to post a more beautiful human female, who's more photogenic, absolutely gorgeous facial proportions and perfect eyebrows than Brooke Shields

PROTIP
you LITERALLY can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.org/r/fuyhn7gr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Digits confirm

Fuck you! d7x3d1x4 get

(checked)

Zhenya is literally bet girl

that ugly little niglet has nothing on loli brooke shields.

Please can someone here see my pics and fake or caption them and art to the images. volafile.org/r/fuyhn7gr pw 0000

Your mother? Sister?

why are you guys so obsessed with cock? i don't remember Holla Forums to bee like this 4 years ago? Are you all jimposting or are you legitimately turned on by a man with tits? it fucking kills me to wonder how many married men visit this site and/or were a part of the old days when duckroll.jpg was around. The obsession with transvestites is like a fucking disease. I bet that even the trannies that lurk around here are sick and tired of your depraved minds.

Those are Tumblr faggots

You will find more straight men at a gay bar than here these days/always days. btw. What's happening. Been a long time since but there's less pedos and mod shit going on. mind giving me a TLDR of what has happened over the past year? Is dysnomia the same modfag/turkroach who ran Holla Forums or am i way out of my depth? Apologies for accosting you like I am doing now.

Please can someone here see my pics and fake or caption them and art to the images. volafile.org/r/fuyhn7gr pw 0000

TL;DR
And here we are.

I win.

What are vols? I'm sorry for not being savvy
or sounding newfaggy… but I came through on the first exodus and my job always kept me to being a lurker despite shitposting on weekends here and there . I think I know enough. Since when did Holla Forums become friendly to pedos btw? loli was fine and all but we hated animal abuse with a passion and the children and elderly were fucking golden. I remember threads about helping an old man with his pension before 8ch even existed, or how some black kid (even though we call blacks, niggers) was helped out on his b-day and we all sent him messages. What the fuck has this world come too? Thick as Thieves = Holla Forums but it's been overrun but jewish child molestors?/ "oh don't judge me, pedo's are not that bad mmmkay, show me some sissycock"… I 'm fucking sick to my stomach. Can't tell what is bot and what legit. What is real anyway.

p.s Is dysnomia the turknigger? aka Roach?

dont know, but he is indeed a nigger

Just a girl I've had a crush on for a long time. Known her since high school. She ages oddly, Pic on the left she's 23 on the right 28.

she looks very cute on both pics tbh

Only one girl has ever surpassed Brooke

Yeah always has been. When she came to our school as an 8th grader everyone thought she was a senior. Puberty was very kind to her and she looked like a model at 14.

She was better as a loli

Never before have I encountered such a faggotty trip-quad as this bullshit!

this tbh

The modifier is is traditionally used in the present tense user. Only young women are attractive, and even then most of them can hardly be considered human.

remember pic related is with the plastic surgeries, etc

is that a man?

mods are just banning anyone who claims to be a pedo. dysnomia instituted rules with a "vote" that was clearly super rigged, so the pedos started spamming Holla Forums with 4chan cancer. so to try to get that to stop, he lifted the ban on pedos, but also removed all rules for everyone including mods. now Holla Forums is anything goes in name only, pedo threads are rarely up for more than 10 mins. also, people have been saying dysnomia left/was banned/is still here under a different name. personally, i think he's still here, because where there used to be multiple threads dedicated to hating on him, suddenly there are multiple threads singing his praises and requesting he come back. either way, Holla Forums is kind of a clusterfuck right now, but pedos are still here.

boys make the best girls tbh fam

I was born a women, but I was healed.

Checkmate

this is what a real woman looks like

No, this is true woman!

Wow, you have some low standards when it comes to women.

Shes funny.

God help me, I hate that the bigger her boobs get the more willing I am to fuck her.

Mercy!

Steven, is that you? Dad?

More?

meh, i prefer men

shes cute

Brianna-chan is best grill.

nice lol

She looks like fucking trash now with that fake tan and black hair. And why the fuck does her man let her dress like a fucking street walker?

It's Brooke Shields, present era.

Yeah, I liked her face better before. Not sure why she felt compelled to get work done on her face to make it more feminine but still keep the penis. She went way overboard on the glaminess. It's annoying.

Name?

Doesn't she have lovely teeth?

is that Vladmir Putin?

what is this sorcery?

arf arf arf