Bow down and submit to Anglo-Saxon superiority

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

England, a fraction of a tiny little island has given the world more than any other country on earth.
England, a fraction of a tiny little island, has practically conquered the entire world with the British empire being the the largest Empire ever known to mankind.
England, a fraction of a tiny little island invented and popularised almost all of the world's major sports.
England, a fraction of a tiny little island has won football world cup, a rugby world cup and is #1 at cricket as well as being the GOAT at formula 1: has the most famous tennis tournament in the world, is great at Golf and one of the best all time nations in the Olympics.
England, a fraction of a tiny little island has produced more great literary works, more great bands and more great people than any other nation on Earth.
England, a fraction of a tiny little island has produced the most superior race and culture on planet Earth, the Anglo-Saxon.
England, a fraction of a tiny little island has done more for science than any other country on Earth.
England, a fraction of a tiny little island is the reason the rest of the world isn't still living in mud huts.
We are all right now speaking English
Almost every single person on Earth has to learn English.
tfw you won the lottery of life and were born English.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_empires
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_India#Colonial_India

Camden Gray
Camden Gray

What's it like knowing no 1 cares

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

It appears that my superiority has led to some controversy

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

No controversy here, everyone is pretty much in agreement on the matter of anglokikes

James Roberts
James Roberts

I see you are dripping with jealousy and contempt

pathetic!

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

Enjoy your Muslims

Charles Wood
Charles Wood

being this butthurt over the truth that you have to resort to spamming Islamic extremists

you'll never be an Anglo!

Liam Ortiz
Liam Ortiz

The best prime minister Britain never had.

Liam Young
Liam Young

so true

Brayden Peterson
Brayden Peterson

England, a fraction of a tiny little island has given the world more than any other country on earth.
Yeah right Anglocuck
England, a fraction of a tiny little island, has practically conquered the entire world with the British empire being the the largest Empire ever known to mankind.
It was the mongol empire that was the largest empire ever not England you faggot
England, a fraction of a tiny little island invented and popularised almost all of the world's major sports.
Like what?Cricket?Let`s forget about that horrible sport,next you`ll probably say football.Which,Multiple countries before England had already invented.
England, a fraction of a tiny little island has won football world cup, a rugby world cup and is #1 at cricket as well as being the GOAT at formula 1: has the most famous tennis tournament in the world, is great at Golf and one of the best all time nations in the Olympics.
The only reason for that is that you Anglocucks have many facilities,which provide training to everyone who wants to partake, due to the fact that you robbed the world with your niggardly empire.
England, a fraction of a tiny little island has produced more great literary works, more great bands and more great people than any other nation on Earth.
There is no possible way that England contributed more than any civilisation before that,like:China,Greece,Egypt,Phoenicians and the roamans.
England, a fraction of a tiny little island has produced the most superior race and culture on planet Earth, the Anglo-Saxon.
How can one be as retarded as that.
England, a fraction of a tiny little island has done more for science than any other country on Earth.
Like what?
England, a fraction of a tiny little island is the reason the rest of the world isn't still living in mud huts.
England is the reason that most countries are living in mud huts.
We are all right now speaking English
You don't realize it , don't you anglocuck?
Everybody hates speaking your god forsaken shit language,it sounds like nails on a whiteboard coupled with a monkey that is blurring out sounds.
We had no choice in learning your shitty language,it was shoved down our throat when we were born.
Did you also consider the fact that most of the English language is derived from other countries, I mean like 95%.
Almost every single person on Earth has to learn English.
Mmmmmmmh
tfw you won the lottery of life and were born English.
Enjoy having rotting teeth and constant rain you Anglofaggot.

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

it was the mongol empire that was the largest empire ever not England you faggot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_empires

nope

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

Alright,i checked Wikipedia .
I was wrong .
Bit still the fact that you had the biggest empire in history is nothing to be proud of,as you robbed the entire world of resources and terrorised entire peoples

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

England is the reason that most countries are living in mud huts.
see pic

the rest of you points are non-arguments and just pure disdain

typical of a inferior non-anglo

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

based Mongolia BTFO and genocide a third of the world's population, they also made the great Dynasty trade! fucking BASED!
Waaahhh why did Britain have to conquered the world and bring about a new industrialised Platinum age for mankind? waaahhhhh it's not fair! waahhhhhh!

can you be more of a hypocritical whiny bitch?

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

British Empire
That's cute

Jaxson Baker
Jaxson Baker

Alexader the Great,Cleopatra,Giannis Antetokounmpo,Aristotle,Plato,Homer,Prince Andrew of Greece and Denmark,Socrates,Archimedes,Pythagoras,Hippocrates,Dimocrattus,Leonidas shall i continue with people that have influenced the world that come from Greece?Its pathetic that you can only show 2 people.

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

Now that the Prince is dead, you're gonna see some serious shit, Holla Forumsros.

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_India#Colonial_India
Go to the colonial section and youll see how much harm your country has caused.
Second of all,i find it impressive how you think I'm whining.

Is it because you have no arguments anymore Anglocuck?How cute.

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

moving the goal post and naming random 2000 year old Greek warrior kings and philosophers because he doesn't have an argument

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

Thinking that just because the people that are mentioned are from ancinet times,that they are automatically not relevant.
Moving to non arguments because I proved that there are countries which have more relevant people,which contradicts your previous statement.

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

*yawn
of curse conquering a country you're going to have massacres retard

and I didn't say that ancient Greece was irrelevant

that's a starwman

try harder faggot

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

Waaaaah waaaaaa I want my emprie bek dude :DDDDDD
and I didn't say that ancient Greece was irrelevant
You said that england had the biggest number of relevant people.
and i proved you wrong.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

of curse conquering a country you're going to have massacres retard.
At laest not as many as fucking England.
Thre is a whole CATEGORY of massacres ONLY IN INDIA ,
And almost all of them happened after India being conquered.

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

Michael Faraday
Isaac Newton
William Shakespeare
Charles Dickens
William Blake

need i go?

Daniel Johnson
Daniel Johnson

Again?
Alexader the Great,Cleopatra,Giannis Antetokounmpo,,Aristotle,Plato,Homer,Prince Andrew of Greece and Denmark,Socrates,Archimedes,Pythagoras,Hippocrates,Dimocrattus,Leonidas,Sophocles,plutarch,Epicurus,Heraclitus,Xenophon,Aristophaneas,Galen,Solon,Demosthenes,Strabo,Hipparchus,Phales,Saint Nicholas

John Flores
John Flores

Don't tell me I need to go further,right?

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

This thread is over one hundred years late to be of any worth.
Have you seen the state Britain has been in for the last half a century?

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

I'm British and I wholeheartedly agree with this post.
Modern England is a fucking joke and anyone who defends this pathetic country is a brainlet of the lowest order.
Modern England is a sad shadow of its former self.

Isaac Edwards
Isaac Edwards

started naming random irrelevant Saints and monarchs now
muh pooinloo massacre

SAD! no arguments!

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

HAHHAHHAHHHHAHHAH
Okay first of all lets address the fact that the saint and the monarch I mentioned are not irrelevant at all
Second of all,its fucking ridiculous that you cherrypicked those out of my list thinking that you won the argument,OBVIOSLY ignoring all the other people in my list which changed the entire world anyways.
And even if these 2 people were irrelevant,
the others would have still been more numerous than yours.
Stay mad Anglocuck

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

we have and had relevant British monarchs and saints too you dumbass

what a dumb "argument"

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

this is a D&C thread meant to cause white infighting
sage, report, minimize

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

that were also a thousand times more influential than yours was

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

we have and had relevant British monarchs and saints too you dumbass
So only because you also those it contradicts my previus statement?

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

that were also a thousand times more influential than yours was
Like who, Elisabeth?
Who invented mathematics,Biology,Geography,Astronomy,Mathematics,Cartography,Geology,Architecture(the art not itself) again?
Oh wait,it was the fucking greeks.

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

infiltrated by kikes
gave europe to ussr
let europe drown in marxism
lost its empire
is not an islamic territory
lol

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

Go back to /pol/

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

Are you Greek?

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

Greeks laid the bedrock of demoracy, philosophy and every value we hold dear nowdays. They hold up the roman legacy until 1453.

if you call greeks untermensch, then all westerners follow untermenschen teachings. Which makes you an even greater untermensch.

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

ura poo poo head etc etc

Cameron King
Cameron King

sure kid

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

Oh no some pajeets died. How will we replace them?

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

home to freemasons, rotschilds and assorted banking classes
ruled by germans since the 17th century, last native king died 900 years ago
Is the horse which the jew has ridden into world domination
virgin constitutional monarchy instead of the chad absolute monarch
invented football but hasn't won shit since the world cup since the 70's
bowed down to china and surrendered hong kong peacefully
so-called empire was decentralized as hell, unlike every other empire in history

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

all true except at a certain post the decent brits left and made america
who hired / enslaved the world's shittiest people as a workplace
who now occupy this shithole

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

bowed down to china and surrendered hong kong peacefully

Tony Blair is a psychopath

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

I hope cheap cotton was worth it you fags

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

Checked, and it was not.

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

I like tasting your salt.
mmmmmmhmhhh

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

tfw Old Stock Anglo-American

John Young
John Young

56% is Anglo now

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

mfw Europe hates Britain because Britain had the biggest and best Empire of any of them by any metrics you care to use

mfw when everyone else hates Britain because Britain dragged them out of the dark ages and they owe Britain for having a proper government, infrastructure, medicine etc.

mfw everywhere Britain colonised came out so much better than the equivalent shit holes other countries colonsied (British Raj vs Indochina, Austalia vs Dutch East Indies, North America vs South America)

mfw compared to every other major European power Britain was the most gracious, first to abolish slavery, gave up Empire more peacefully (see Raj vs Indochina etc.), most enlightened (most brilliant thinkers and inventors, the place all great thinkers fled to when their own countries pushed them out see Huguenots, Bohemians etc.)

mfw at it's peak the British Empire produced more than half the world GDP, had a navy that had more ships than the rest of the world combined, and left a world where English is pretty much the world language, English sports, music, culture etc. is completely dominant

Liam Lewis
Liam Lewis

"Hey, you're the one they call the Hero of Kvatch, aren't you? The one that closed the Oblivion Gate and saved the city??"

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

le 56% meme
Kill yourself.
Race-mixing is a city phenomenon, and even then it's not common with whites

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

mfw british people were invented by a black scientist and all white success is the result of the highly evolved ebanoid man

Lincoln Hill
Lincoln Hill

mutt buttmad
Does it hurt knowing you have more in common with a chimpanzee than that European surname you recently lost when your father adopted your mother's name?

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

You are projecting so hard it actually pains me physically

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

I think the implication was that pajeets are not even worth the cheap fabric they produce .

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

why can't I into ids properly