MASS TENDIE SACRIFICE TO KEK

Attention devoted members of the the chaos lord Kek. Granted the strength of meme magic by our frog god, together out autistic wizardry is unstoppable.

The next month will be the most important during the whole US election cycle. Hell, this might be the most important month in the history of American electoral politics. Kek has smiled upon us these past months and he hath delivered unto us the heartiest of lulz. But like any elder god, Kek craves flesh sacrifice from us. Why should Kek deliver us from normies if we shall not lift a finger for our own salvation.

My brothers and sisters, on October 8th, we shall engage in a mass tendie sacrifice to our guiding light. The most important aspect of the ceremony is to treat the tendies with the utmost respect and care. They are Kek's tendies and they must be fit for a god.

Homemade is best but store-bought is okay too. On October 8th, we meet back here and engage in our craven rituals. Soon Kek will be overjoyed by the bounty of chicken tendies which we have brought to him.

This mass sacrifice shall take our meme magic to the level. Kek smiles upon us. 10-8-16 10-8-16 10-8-16 10-8-16 10-8-16 10-8-16

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/fringe/res/83925.html
archive.is/mSKRU
m.reddit.com/r/Tendies/comments/4pgug7/some_advanced_tendie_recipes_for_your_moms/
m.imgur.com/a/j7NFy
popsugar.com/fitness/Baked-Paleo-Chicken-Tenders-Recipe-37935618
youtube.com/watch?v=IYcLOKzPimQ
healthyfoodforliving.com/crispy-baked-chicken-tenders/
m.organicstorelocator.com/?url=http://www.organicstorelocator.com/&utm_referrer=#2787
eatwellguide.org/
localfarmmarkets.org/
places-to-eat-near-me.com/cuisine-food/organic-restaurants/
organic.org/
foodbabe.com/2013/05/20/how-to-eat-organic-on-a-budget/amp/
aldi.us/en/grocery-home/fresh-produce/organic-locally-grown/
grubhub.com/delivery/cuisine/organic
recipeflow.com/crispy-fried-chicken-tenders-how-to-make-fried-chicken-tenders-recipe/
4archive.org/board/r9k/thread/27150407
pinterest.com/pin/379146862362608474/
food.com/amp/recipe/garlic-panko-chicken-strips-84247
epicurious.com/recipes-menus/how-to-make-the-nomad-buttermilk-fried-chicken-fingers-article
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160328184328AANpEvi
ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/721-fascist-cooking/
huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/19/best-worst-chicken-strips-chain-restaurants_n_1681102.html
thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/quickie-homemade-chicken-strips/
youtube.com/watch?v=KqUZIzkIWaY
youtube.com/watch?v=of0MZW_yjvU
youtube.com/watch?v=cnd63oYNGQg
youtube.com/watch?v=vhtxvOsWoLM
youtube.com/watch?v=Be-R3nnVE1A
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169258713
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HbvXwJU6BbE
m.imgur.com/r/4chan/Y9WJeEX
youtube.com/watch?v=R4A6DiXMPoQ
paganspath.com/magik/altar.htm
warboar.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/krt-shrine-guide/
wisdomofhypatia.com/OM/BA/NS.html
hellenicgods.org/offerings-to-gods-in-hellenismos
archive.is/43WKZ
8ch.net/pol/res/7519636.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get your head checked.

I'd rather eat fried frog legs.

Cool slide thread.

100% of r9k faggots are not making their own tendies idiot

This is no slide thread brother. This is a subject which is intimately related to our political intrigue and shitposting. We shall give Kek our tendies and he shall infuse us with the power of meme magic. You think our memes have been powerful so far? Just wait until Kek truly blesses us.

stay on reddit please. we hate jews here.

robots don't cook

that's what Mummy's are for

Except it is a slide thread, like all of your Reddit-tier "praise Kek" threads. Hang yourself and take your cancerous frog meme magic with you.

Faggot, go kill yourself.

After darkness tcomes the light.

Speak ill not of Kek, lest you face the wrath of his whip tongue

STOP BEGGING DUBS NIGGERS

Im in OP. I could go for some tendies. Does kek prefer BBQ sauce or honey mustard?

Kek is the bringer of the light. It is he who shall end the Kali Yuga. The frog is the harbinger of the receding of the floods. The noble frog emerges from the mud and brings forth the spring and the time of light. Soon the darkness shall end. But only if we give Kek strength through our tendies.

I'm not eating that garbage because I know how to cook and I'm not eating processed shit. Fuck off dependent autist.

No tendie shit on Holla Forums

If you know how to cook then you know how to cook tendies. Some breadcrumbs, some eggs, you're good my dude. Don't be shy. If you possess skills in the kitchen share them with lord Kek. He shall be pleased to see your hard work. devotion, and sacrifice in the kitchen.

I feel like we're pigeonholed as autists a little too much.

So, we just eat the tendies? Or do we burn them in a fire as an offering?

You're right though. I could make some homemade tendies if i had the ingredients but I'm busy all day. I could easily use chicken breast, an egg, flour, panko bread, salt, pepper, a drip of milk, my own mix of herbs and spices. I don't have chicken though.

Yes, you may eat the tendies. Kek does not want to see his children go hungry. As long as you set forth the tendies on an altar, and you make clear that you the tendies are for Kek, then Kek shall recognize your sacrifice. It is the act of devotion that Kek recognizes. Kek will see that you offer him the most precious of meals, and he shall smile, and grant you wizard powers to shitpost all night for the rest of time.

You may also burn the tendies in a fire. Being the lord of chaos, the act of wasting perfectly good food at your own expense will give Kek mighty lulz. Such an act of fealty and subservience to Kek shall result in a most powerful blessing.

I was going to ignore this thread, but seeing it shilled to death already is making me have second thoughts.

I WILL OFFER CRISPY TENDIES AND LIBERAL TEARS FOR KEK

MAY THE SALT FOUND IN BOTH THERIN NOURISH HIS INFINITELY SMUG AND INEFFABLE SPIRIT

PRAISE HIM

should I film it?

Well than I am three days early, 'cause oddly enough earlier this evening I bought a tendies sub from publix in honor of Matthews arrival…and in hopes Kek would spare my home from the storm, like putting lambs blood on your door.

Yes of course. Such an act of beauty should not be contained. The world needs to see our love for Kek. On the grand day October 8th, there will be another thread devoted to our tendie sacrifice. If you wish to contribute a picture or a video of your tendie altar, it shall add to the community and the espirit-de-corps between us disciples. Together we shall show the world our love for Kek and he shall return in kind.

By the way that pic is really cool. Old Iron tickles my feels bone in a special way.

What the fuck? I don't understand why people seem to have the impression that we are all 400lb autists screaming at our mom for tendies. The tendies greentext stories are a joke not reality. Most posters here are fit and healthy with jobs and/or going to school.

NEETs pls go

EAT SHIT MOLOCH

Kek watched you today my son. He saw you as you went to publix and he chortled with glee when you bought your tendie-wich. Kek shall spare your home from the coming doom.

So how should I burn them? Like over a sink?

tendies are expensive
don't sacrifice them

Over a grill

Enjoy your nightmares tbh

I am but a fellow monk like yourself. We are still learning much about Kek. His story and his rituals have been supressed for so long by the Abrahamics and their ilk. I am not an expert in Kek. I do not know whether to burn or to eat, whether to burn in the sink or to burn in the snow. All I know is that Kek will smile upon our gifts. We are still building our faith. This will be the first day of sacrifice to Kek in thousands of years. I think that he will be pleased with the tribute we give him. As long as you bring him tendies, and treat them with grace and dignity, the ritual is complete. We will fine-tune the intricacies of the ceremonies as our faith grows in the age of Trump.

I got nothing else to do with my life for now.

I gotta admit you shills are getting more and more pathetic with each attempt.

I usually hate Kek threads, because they are filled with walls of text about inane shit… but sacrificing tendies to Kek? I can get behind this. Anyone know any good methods to fry tendies at home without a dedicated fryer?

OP is a faggot

Bake them, ezpz

Fried tastes better, and is the way they were meant to be cooked. I know Kek isn't going to be picky, but it would be more fun to do it properly.

3 seperate meme magic/frog posting threads

And whats your goal with this?

As long as your bread them properly, you can fry them using an ad hoc deep fryer. Just use a metal pot and fill it about two inches deep with good frying oil. Use something that is meant for frying, like canola oil, avoid olive oil or something similar. Bring the oil to a high heat and use tongs to dip the tendies in them. There should be enough oil to cover about half the tendies. When one side is fried, just flip them with the tongs.

WARNING: Use a deep pot and a shallow pool of oil in order to keep the splashing down. Use good metal tongs if you have them. Because boiling oil is inherently dangerous I would recommend even using oven mitts and an all natural material shirt with long sleeves. I have made home made tendies using this method many times because I can't justify buying a deep fryer.

To slide.

This is a slide thread buddy.

kek is a chaos god. to assign standards would be unwise

consistent ritual or ceremony is no good here. everybody do your own thing. it's about intentions, not process.

imo the more different ways in which we make our sacrifice, the more power we will give him. remember, we want RARE FRESH OC. the sacrificing of the tendies is a meme to kek, but the process or ritual of the sacrifice is about individual unique contributions. it is the whole of different parts that is the core of kek's order-from-chaos

shadilay brothers

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sagesage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sagesage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

Thank you user. If I get the time I'll use that method. As for the oil, I can spend the money to use peanut oil, which AFAIK is the best for frying stuff.

checked.

also

double nigger

I'm a double nigger? why?

As a doting mother enables the wizard with a steady stream of tendies and affection, so do we enable Kek by this ritual. Symbolically birthing more of his light into the world, and nurturing it. It is an objective fact that the absence of tendies in Egyptian worship of Kek is the reason for his departure from the forefront for so long. Debate me.

In service to Kek, by the collective sacrifice of Tyson Food's finest chickens (not particularly fine, but whatever), we shall shine ever brighter light upon the endless wrongdoings of Hillary Clinton, and upon our digits - even as they begin to repeat. So, too, must the vote for Donald Trump multiply itself in this fashion.

Shadilay!

PRAISE KEK

Brothers, what do you think of purchasing tendies from Chick-fil-a? Is their hatred of faggots pleasing enough to Kek to mitigate the fact that I haven't prepared them myself?

Honestly I think it would be better than just microwaving/ovening premade tendies. Though you'd have to get them home pretty fast so they don't go cold.

bill clinton is a reptile

butthurt johnson

Bill clinton is a rapist

Gods love it when you have the right offerings to go along with your invocations.

Venus loves roses, Apollo loves cypress and bay laurel, moloch loves freshly raped babies, etc.

The Great October Tendie Sacrifice is a logical progression of our relationship with Kek.

I will be wearing green and purple, and affecting an attitude of unbearable smugness during my offering, so that I may be in tune with our lord, dubs be upon him

Bill Clinton is a rapist reptile

by the way, OP, why is 10/8 the day of celebration? Is it in preparation for the debate, or does it have some other significance?

EGYPTIAN NAZI AMPHIBIANS > KIKE REPTILE WITCHES

It is in preparation for the debate and it is also a month before election day on 11/8. The next month will be the most critical of the entire cycle. We need Kek's blessings.

user just let me interrupt you to say that Pub subs are the fucking best and all other subs are subhuman scum in the greater florida region.

(checked)

it's also a weekend and we have jobs

8ch.net/fringe/res/83925.html
archive.is/mSKRU

m.reddit.com/r/Tendies/comments/4pgug7/some_advanced_tendie_recipes_for_your_moms/

m.imgur.com/a/j7NFy

HOW TO FIND CLEAN ORGANIC FOOD NEAR YOU

m.organicstorelocator.com/?url=http://www.organicstorelocator.com/&utm_referrer=#2787

eatwellguide.org/

localfarmmarkets.org/

places-to-eat-near-me.com/cuisine-food/organic-restaurants/

organic.org/

foodbabe.com/2013/05/20/how-to-eat-organic-on-a-budget/amp/

aldi.us/en/grocery-home/fresh-produce/organic-locally-grown/

>Organic Delivery, for NEETS who never leave the basement temple
grubhub.com/delivery/cuisine/organic

———————-HOW TO BAKE CHICKEN TENDIES————–

recipeflow.com/crispy-fried-chicken-tenders-how-to-make-fried-chicken-tenders-recipe/

4archive.org/board/r9k/thread/27150407

pinterest.com/pin/379146862362608474/

food.com/amp/recipe/garlic-panko-chicken-strips-84247

epicurious.com/recipes-menus/how-to-make-the-nomad-buttermilk-fried-chicken-fingers-article

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160328184328AANpEvi

ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/721-fascist-cooking/

huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/19/best-worst-chicken-strips-chain-restaurants_n_1681102.html

thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/quickie-homemade-chicken-strips/

———–VIDEOS ON COOKING TENDIES——–

youtube.com/watch?v=KqUZIzkIWaY

youtube.com/watch?v=of0MZW_yjvU

youtube.com/watch?v=cnd63oYNGQg

youtube.com/watch?v=vhtxvOsWoLM

youtube.com/watch?v=Be-R3nnVE1A

———RESTAURANTS AND FAST FOOD PLEASING TO KEK———

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169258713

THESE ARE PLEASING TO KEK BUT NOT WORTHY OF SACRIFICE.

>McDonalds, Hardy's, Popeye's, Canes.

—————————————–

Gimmie gimmie chicken tendies

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HbvXwJU6BbE
m.imgur.com/r/4chan/Y9WJeEX

HOW TO SACRIFICE TENDIES TO KEK, LORD OF LULZ, GOD OF MEMES

1. MAKE TENDIES BY RESCIPIE YOU FEEL IS WORTHY OF KEK, CREATE ONE OR SEARCH FOR ONE YOU THINK PLEASES KEK.

2. COOK THE SACRIFICIAL TENDIES HOW EVER YOU FEEL IS RIGHT

3. PUT THE TENDIES ON ITS PLATE AND SACRIFICE THEM AT YOUR KEK ALTAR AND/OR IDOL

4. SACRIFICE THEM BY HOLDING THEM UP TO THE IMAGE OF KEK

>Hold the tendies on their plate or platter to the image of kek, and chant the words "TENDIES TENDIES TAKE THEM NOW" and "PRAISE KEK"

5. AWAIT AN OMEN OR SIGN THEN BEGIN EATING THE TENDIES SACRIFICE

>The energy around the tendies placed in front if the image of KEK should change and you should be able to feel it. Once this happens if you feel it is right, then you may eat tendies as you are a good boy. But if not, and no sign or a bad Omen prosides over your tendies, then you are a bad boy and deserve no tendies!!!

6. MEDITATE AND CHANT RÊÊÊÉ

>Finally meditate and clear the mind as you take a deep yogic breath in and Vibrate REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in your throat chakra (center of meme magicks). The sound will sound deep and calm, or FURIOUS, depending on your nature and how based your sacrifice was.

Thats it, you just sacrificed tendies to Kek, Lord of Lulz, god of memes. Eventually you will learn to make your own sacrifices and kek may contact you directly if you are friendly (he needs some),

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=R4A6DiXMPoQ

m.imgur.com/a/j7NFy

paganspath.com/magik/altar.htm
warboar.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/krt-shrine-guide/
wisdomofhypatia.com/OM/BA/NS.html
hellenicgods.org/offerings-to-gods-in-hellenismos

TENDIE SACRIFICE TO KEK AT 8/8

October 8th, 2016 ( 8, 16 = 8+8)
We will have a mass day of public sacrifice for Kek in his Avatar of Pepe, bringer of happenings and lols.
This is part of an experiment pioneered by Aleister Crowley in his Paris Working (Scene of multiple terrorist attacks) wherein he theorized that offering sacrifice empowers beings to perform work on the physical world.
This ritual is simple:
Mandatory:
1. Photo or (even better) a drawing of Pepe
2. Freshly prepared tendies. Cooking them yourself is always the best but buying them from a fast food place is acceptable. Create or buy them with the intention of ritual. Do not defile them.
3. A lit BBQ, Campfire etc.
The Ritual will involve saying thanks unto Kek and asking him to please provide many more lols, happenings etc. You can be creative here.
Film it or take photos for lols. This will trigger the normies and provide further sacrificial lols for Pepe.
Optional:
1. Wear your MAGA hat (or similar)
2. Purchase Trump Wine or American made beer. Pour some onto the fire prior to the tendies then finish the glass. Do this with the attitude of sacrifice and thanks.
Short term goals: Get this trending on social media to stir up autism and to invite swarms of other faithful
Long term: Empowered by hundreds of autistic sacrifices, Pepe will reward us with a great miracle or happening the likes of which we have never seen before.
Go ahead and give it a try. Worst case you have fun for a bit. Best case? Glorious victories.

archive.is/43WKZ
8ch.net/pol/res/7519636.html

What the hell is a tendie?

get out

no. that's not a fucking sacrifice.

you DO NOT EAT THEM. burn them or bury them. eating them defeats the whole fucking purpose and it'll just be blueballing kek.

Please stop making pointless threads that have nothing to do with politics 4chan refugees. Meme magic is cool and all but we can do without independent threads where the main focus is fucking chicken strips. There is CTR leaks and Guccifer 2.0 we dont need to be memeposted for ebin lulz!!1. Either learn to integrate with the culture of this chan or we're going to build a wall around you.

sage

I've eaten frog before am I fucked for that?

I will try and sacrifice my tendies to kek tomorrow because I believe the mass sacrifice will help, but I will also on Dec 21st as well by cutting a hole in the ice and dropping them in the hole to help give Kek energy to sustain him in his hibernation and I will finish it off by peeing in the hole. The reason the 21st is that it is the darkest day of the year, it is the darkness before the light.

Frog legs are delicious. You're not fucked, unlike the poor nuggerless childs.
no pinchforks lads but eating french frogs was really good

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD JEWS

KEK IS 8POL AND IS THE GOD OF POL AND ANONS

EAT SHIT YOU FILTHY KIKE LYING SUBHUMANS WE WERE HERE FIRST AND MEME MAGICK IS THE WAY TRUMPS GONA WIN

fakkin joo//
did you forget its kike new years and they sacrifice chickens?

you gonna eat their sin chickens, they made them into tendies, and they put their sins in them chickens.

Holla Forums is just a hug box meming the "alt right" into existence. Holla Forums is used as a psyop to create hitler fan boys who will alienate themselves through cynicism and paranoia. Once the average Holla Forums user gets to the point where everyone is a shill and they watch milo yianopolus they have become a twisted caricature of right wing labeled "alt-right". remember, Holla Forums users would've never given trump the time of day if he didn't post that frog. Holla Forums isn't always right, the few people making threads happen to be right once in a while and thats it. everyone else here is a parrot.

Holla Forums used to have its collective head on straight.

(checked)

I too like the idea of everybody doing their own thing. OC triumps mundane rituals anyday.

That sounds really good but tbh fam
don't forget to add your own semen.

Top kek indeed. It is only a psyop if no rwds form and every user only talks. When the time comes every user here should alienate the others with fire and bullets. Holla Forums will always be right because soon the others will be dead

Just in time to praise kek.