Top-tier Blasphemy (aka shitty blogpost.)

as usual it's the same age-old question
purge, burn, or cleanse?

This just some simple holofractal propaganda probably . . . aka you met a redditor

did a quick bit of googling, doesn't seem to have much to do with what she said at all. Although i stopped reading when it said Heisenberg's uncertainty principle had something to do with consciousness tbh.

it's not very difficult to come to these conclusions on your own (provided you are batshit crazy). Nothing very original here.
Note the biblical significance of "I AM" which did not always include "The Lord"
When i did my cashier training the old lady who trained me would often yell at customers, telling them she knew what they did and god would punish them. She told me she can read auras and shit like that. Totally crazy but a good cashier. Still works there.

So…
purge, burn, or cleanse?

cleanse i guess.
you can educate her, prove her wrong, etc, she is still gonna believe it and try and spread it when she feels she has the opportunity.

This shit ties in to it

In Hebrew that's "Yahweh Elohim," which is, in addition to being two words, also 2 different names for God. "Yahweh" is his true name, and "Elohim" is a sort of nickname people gave him to avoid saying his true name, hence why "I am" is more powerful than "the Lord".

You probably just talked to some old lady who took a Bible study class once and then got schizophrenia. Try pointing her towards Terry Davis.

I actually have a vague memory of reading a book on mysticism where it said ancient jews believed that, by evoking the true name of their god, they could perform magic. But i also remember some caveats like "you have to be circumcized," "you can only do it once a year," "only certain jews could do it," etc.
All in all: seems very related to what the crazy lady is talking about. Albeit, with an extra touch of crazy.

Well they need to have that just like the jews or other politicians that say crazy shit, they do that for a reason. Also auras is just a descriptive word
for the sake of simplicity to sum shit up.

Terry davis is an individual that has no meta levels and acts upon that a bit like zizek because i assume zizek has a little terry davis in him. I once watched a video of terry saying he "soldiered" (means fucked) this bald disease ridden whore.

yeah i figured when someone who seems otherwise sane uses the term aura seriously, they are talking about non-visual metadata they experience when looking at someone.

Hmm, dont know if that word fits but in a way yeah. Similar to the first impression in the first seconds, pretty much fits to that too. Your brain gives you an impression about someone/something before you can even consiously process it.

yeah, typically it's data taken from memory, like association, but it's possible to have a few wires crossed and see metadata on someone you've never seen before, which still isn't reliable. I suppose it's also possible to come to conclusions based on the little data you have when first seeing a total stranger but that seems difficult and unlikely.
i just translate "Joe has an aura of goodness" to "that Joe dude seems like a nice guy" and leave it at that
register lady was legit crazy tho

It isnt reliable but that is all you ve got. Similar to the shit they want to make you believe, maybe you know that: someone puts up a picture of a guy that looks like a banker and girl that looks like an elementary school teacher and afterwards they tell you "hah! that guy is an artist and the girl is a fighter pilot" If you look really close you can see that, for example the girl posted a picture in a remote forest area with a cabin next to her. But that isnt the lesson, they want to tell you "everyone can be anything" without any further explanation and that is what is pissing me off.

That's damn near insightful, user.

By the way, I'm enjoying thread, shitposters.

yup.
also people who hallucinate shit sometimes know a lot about what they've hallucinated and don't know why (or at least that's what the greentexts seem to describe)
not really following that part

Well given that the girl is a fighter pilot and given the implied strain it would mean she would be looking for quiet remote areas which will be cabin in the wood style. So a elementary school teacher wouldnt take a picture of herself in such an area. It would be more like a social situation.

ah ok. so the whole subliminal conclusions stuff that most of us are gonna get wrong but could still prove useful.

"I Will Be That Is" is the name of a little old lady that shops at a supermarket.
I know.
I read it on Holla Forums.
So it simply must be true.

now that i think of it, given that there was such a simple explanation for the "2 words" thing, but she didn't understand well enough to explain it, she must have gotten a larger portion of this straight out of someone else's mouth than I thought.

Why not it's fun.

I disagree

I disagree with your disagreement - it's disagreeable.