The Absolute Madman!

I'm gonna take the plunge, Holla Forums. Anything I should know?
>>>/x/36588

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/djalross/
soundcloud.com/bloodthinnerz
soundcloud.com/yakerz
soundcloud.com/riddimdubstep
soundcloud.com/pyrodubz
youtube.com/watch?v=1PIhqTrL4GA
123yts.net/watch/mx5kVRdR-manborg.html
erowid.org/plants/amanitas/amanitas_dose.shtml
hooktube.com/watch?v=ea2WoUtbzuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Old tripper here… There are definitely not cubes and whatever they are I doubt they have any psylocybin in them, you could legit die, which is a lot different than just the sensation of dying.

If you don't die tell us what happens.

They're Fly Agaric, not magic mushrooms. A lot less pleasant from what I've been told, but better for spiritual stuff/resolving inner demons.

They're also toxic at higher doses.

Where are the spots?

yeah, ur not gonna get high… its gonna be a spiritual journey, bro.

I prefer to be completely, absolutely unpestered alone- fone off and all and smoke some high grade bud before chomping down. i ate somewhere between 3.5-4 grams my first time and all went well.

i lay down and watch some tv if it becomes too strong- dont close ur eyes thats worse. Keep remembering that it'll flow in your body and that all of this will soon drain away and leave and you'll be perfectly happy, safe, sane if it becomes too strong. Theres no overdose risk and this is safer than marijuana.

when you get welcomed to the other side, she'll only take you or teach you want you need, but you cant abuse her love and power or she'll get angry.

my post refers to cubensis brojust fyi

They're there, just a shitty camera. The ones I used in the tea were covered in spots. They're sun dried so they turned brown/orange and flaked a bit where the white "warts" would be, but the spots are most definitely there.

[citation needed]

DO THEM ALONE IN A BLACK ROOM WITH PSYCHEDELIC MUSIC

Alright, gonna take one last piss and then take my poison. If I'm not feeling what I want to feel, I'll supplement with something more potent, but I'm worried I might be using too much as is.

If I'm not feeling what I want to feel in about an hour*

Ah. Well then have fun and report back. I've never had Fly.

tbh you should never go into a trip expecting to feel what you want, you take what it gives you.

I mean if I'm just feeling the drowsy/physical effects and nothing mental I might combine with some pot edibles.

that'll do the soul good every once in a while

an hour sounds about right on an empty stomach.

Why didnt you fags trick him into eating it all in one go so he would die

this, so hard. in fact, if you dont even feel comfortable atm, just dont do it, save it for a day that is right- some times that day chooses you. if you force yourself into it you wont be a happy camper.

Alright, drank my tea. As I thought, it tasted disgusting, but was manageable. I went to eat the caps afterwards, but they just had this "dirty" feel to them, like they were gritty and soggy canned mushrooms that someone had sprayed sand on, so chickened out on eating the caps to slightly increase that dose. Should have ingested enough just through the tea though. My body instantly tried to tell me this was a bad idea and a short time later I got a very mild light headedness I get when I drink too much tea or water too quickly, but that would probably be from downing 18oz in about 10 seconds. Back of my throat feels a little itchy is all.

I only had 30 grams, and I gave roughly 1/3rd of that to some stupid shit who's 5'3" and emaciated.

i eat small bites mixed in my mouth with chocolate, teas give me a "cleaner" trip but idk, its not the same as eating it- but it just tastes so nasty it makes me gag

Gonna eat a snack bag of fuego takis and relax a bit.

Yep. They're mushrooms, they grow in a gritty soggy environment.

- If you're schizoaffective, or if you are prone to panic attacks, do not use these or you may find yourself in a world of shit that does not go away once you come down from the drug.

- if this is your first psychadelic experience, get someone to babysit you who has done it before. It is unlike ANYTHING you have ever experienced before. Think of the hardest pot dose you've ever had and know that THAT is like a fire cracker next to a nuclear bomb. It ends reality as you understand it for a while and there's really no way to accurately guess how you'll respond to that.

- Don't eat mushrooms you don't understand. It's clear from your posts here you don't actually know what you have.

Yes, but I generally like the eating kind of mushrooms. I fucking love shiitake and portabellas.

3 grams? or 30? did u take 20 grams in a tea, bro? :| get some psychedlic music going and get into a dark comfy closet :| fucking hell..

This happened to me after an LSD trip I had. Had to stop smoking too. It was very insightful though and I may trip again in the future.

Fucking same. Stir fry, pizza, with steak, you name it.

Actually, I may want to make a slight citation to that post. I wasn't prone to panic attacks before that last trip, and I don't remember most of the trip other than the parts that made me feel this way, but it definitely stuck around long enough for me to experience it multiple times while sober.

Thankfully I just have anger/inferiority issues that I've learned to control over the last five or so years. On the flip side, I probably should have given my "sitter" my funs so I don't instinctively reach for them to shoot shit if I have some sort of breakdown. Then again my sitter is in another room completely and is only really responsible for calling an ambulance if I somehow majorly fuck up and start screaming or some shit.

I know exactly what I have. Fuck off.

If this is your first psychoactive experience (weed barely counts) you may become lucky enough to let go of those issues and overocome them, rather than suppress them.

I took roughly 8-12 grams (scale is broken). I have 30 grams in my bag, but I gave roughly 10 grams (about three caps) to someone else.

You're about to learn a damn hard lesson about psychadelics, junior: Enlightenment tastes like fire before it tastes like champagne.

Fuck me? No no, kid. You fucked yourself. I'll be watching.

Dried, right? Haha have fun!
I don't know shit about doses of Fly though.

edgelord much?

Well, I know it was only roughly 20 minutes ago, but I'm feeling a little light-headed like when I microdose on edibles. Right now I'm assuming it's all in my head and my brain is just saying something like "dude, you just took a red and white mushroom hurr durr" so I'm ignoring it for now. Not really feeling the stomach discomfort I've heard described before, just a desire to burb without anything coming up like drinking a pisswater beer when you're dehydrated.

user I'm taking them for religious reasons and to help solve some current issues in my life, didn't take them to trip.

You won't be able to meme yourself out of ego death. When you see it smiling in the periphery, you'll know I'm with you.

Protip: bake your fungus @ 100 degrees (American) for about 10-15 minutes before you eat them. You want them to break up like a potato chip

Generally it's incremented in 5s, but anything more than 12-15 and your trip turns really shitty (but you generally come out better from the experience) from what I've been told. At 20 grams you start getting into "possibly need to go to hospital because of toxicity" range.

Shame, so why Fly and not say, a different much cleaner legal psy?

Alright, just drank my lavender/lemon tea brewed in whatever was clinging to the cup from my mushroom tea, so should have gotten any lingering chems out of it. My cat suddenly panicked and started howling at me when I did that. Breathing feels a little rougher/feel a slight tightness in the abdomen/sluggishness, but nothing that can't be described from a heavy dose of weed, so still suspecting it's probably related to being in my head.

skream and benga probably don't either, other than being early pioneers to dubstep.

I posted this for shits but there is a lot of new cool music out nowadays – many people contest this list.

Happy trip OP!

hey OP are you home?

Chest feels a little tight and I can definitely sense something like discomfort, but it's nowhere near what I was expecting. If this is as bad as the stomach feelings get, this is actually relaxing sort of like when I'm in a fasted state.

Looked around a bit and it seemed to bring about the effects I wanted while being the easiest to acquire where I'm at geographically. I've gotta make some difficult decisions in the next six months and I'm lagging behind on my means to get there, so I want help finding out if what I'm doing is right or what a better approach is (or maybe ven just to help clear my head a bit and make me more oriented towards my goals/figuring out those goals).

Kinda have a minor buzzing in the back of my head. Turned off the lights and dimming the computer screen, but then my typing will probably become horrid from lack of seeable keys.

Fuck yeah I'm home and you're not gonna scare me making me think there's someone outside or some shit. What I'm doing is perfectly legal and I've got my guns for intrudors and all the doors are heavily locked after 6PM in my household regardless.

"you" is a construct, not unlike color. It's not a product of the natural world directly, rather an interpretation of incoming ultraviolet radiation as sensed by cone cells in your eye and as translated by your brain. It is a very specific, very convincing illusion.

Ego death is the worst imaginable variety of blindness. It is the color of the self being replace by the nothingness that is reality. It is pure, unfiltered consciousness; wicked, wild, and mercilessly truthful. It respects no persons, it spares none the claws.

You will be unfolded like an origami goose, each fiber of your constituent paper unravelled from the inside out. I can already feel it wrapping around you, tugging at the loose ends. It likes to play with its prey, that way. It likes to whisper things.

Hit me up with some tunes. I haven't been listening to shit but KGATLW and the new MGMT record.

I feel like I'm noy fully coordinated right now, but don't feel drunk, just the physical effects of being drunk. Having a hard time thinking.

you dont really get to choose what your trip is about, sir. she chooses for you. you dont come at her with what you think are your problems because she has a whole different list of what your problems are and you need to work them out. it's like u dont really know what ur problems are, but she does. Anyway, she doesnt like it when u seek answers from her, whether she doesnt want to part with the answers, or shes not allowed, or the answers are on a different plane altogether- shes the one with the questions, and theyre all for you =]

You sure you haven't had too many mushrooms yourself there, boss?

user see
I'm not really under any preconceived notions about what my trip will be about, I just have some vague questions I'm going in with. That's different. Humbleness is important- pride is a sin.

Heh. They're always cavalier first. Then they beg.

lol i think i know who you are, btw the guy you chose to be your babysitter will intentionally do stupid shit to you once he sees you are fucked up because i know him too

Are you sure you didn't have a bad trip once and are projecting?

Watching thread. Keep us updated OP, may you find what you seek.

If I lose complete consciousness before this is all over, some user should do me a favor and archive this thread for me on /x/. Head went from light buzzing to almost a headache that is there but isn't actually there. Not pleasant. Switched from takis to chips because while spicy is good when high, those takis aren't sitting right with me like they're keeping my conscious grounded. Moving my head and looking around feels like a grainy film or stop-motion camera, head unconsciously moving back into the frontward position as if I was distracted.

Nah user, you don't know who I am.

Nice.

HEHEHE

Sounds like a heaertwarming story. Once had a state patrol make me roll down the window while driving so he could

Actually nah I don't want to tell that story. Was very bizarre and I think he might have been a skinwalker or something.

checked. Here are some leads:
soundcloud.com/djalross/
soundcloud.com/bloodthinnerz
soundcloud.com/yakerz
soundcloud.com/riddimdubstep
soundcloud.com/pyrodubz
you have to watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=1PIhqTrL4GA

Listening to:

I wonder if the stinging nettles I planted outside will grow big and strong to fuck with the neighborhood kids passing through?

The difference between a good and a bad trip is entirely in how you respond to what is happening, much the same as between a dream and a nightmare. In both, you cede control; when you sleep as a matter of practicality, when you trip as a matter of choice. In many ways, it's that choice that is the real catalyst. It's an invitation, of sorts. You just don't get to decide who the guests are or what they'll take from you. There is no revelation without sacrifice and tonight, you've laid your very internal sense of identity on the altar of the blood gods.

Projecting? I've been there. What came back was something new. If you really thought that, you wouldn't have asked. This was a request for validation. Even if I were the type to offer it, I'm not, I simply can't

Time feels slow, but then I also feel like my reflexes are slow.

This is really comfy

What are you talking about? Is there something I don't know about him?

Thinking of making a second batch of tea with the same mushrooms from first batch that I was gonna throw away.

one thread pulled, time taken from you. Another pulled, your masks removed. Unravel, my little goose.

You realize I'm not OP, right?

Obviously he is a she, dumbass. Figured that was obvious, bro. Anyways I'll be right back.

here's a good one

You are an illustrative convenience.

I suppose.

explain this to me

the dick a pussy instead

but y

How ya feeling OP

chromosomes mane.

Alright, back. Made a second batch of tea from the previously used caps + the other half a cap I originally didn't use. If I don't feel something more than drunkeness by 12:30ish, I'll go ahead and eat the mushrooms with a piece of edible chocolates to mask the grittyness.

Headache has slightly increased/focused right about my right eye on my forehead. Feel a bit irritable right now if anything.

Drank seom coconut water and made more tea, mixed some celestial seasonings tension tamer tea in with it. Onlything close to a "hallucinatory" I've experienced are little flecks of color you see when you rub your eyes too much or ope and close them in quick succession, but those flecks are only from turning my head fast.

Muscles feel like they're clenching a little. It's not a bad feeling, reminds me of DOMS from the gym (which is one of the things I need help with anyways), but it's not pleasant either.

o wud u like to cum over?

Turning off the lights and relaxing again.

I will say the contrast between the birght areas from the outside lights and shadowy areas in my room are quite clear.

Lights off is a good idea. I'd put on some soothing classical music and lay down

123yts.net/watch/mx5kVRdR-manborg.html

Here's a pic of a red one for user who questioned earlier.

This did not feel pleasant to lsiten to. Even my cat howling nonstop is preferable to this.

Dunno, don't feel right, but definitely don't feel like reality is slipping or anything like that either.

The what? Is that like a mushroom or something

erowid.org/plants/amanitas/amanitas_dose.shtml

I've never heard a cat howl wtf.

Try this
hooktube.com/watch?v=ea2WoUtbzuw

can you make your cat's howls by yourself for us?

I have a short video, but I'm not sure how to post without removing geodata.

pics have geodata, not videos

don't listen to this guy.

The middle looks like deathcap

The middle picture? That's them in a tea bag floating in water.

yes, that is exactly what it is

Tea can make you high, too.

Already feel the effects not being so strong. Tea is wearing off a little, will drink new batch now.

I think I'm gonna have to eat the mushrooms if I want anything more than drunken feeling. God damn it.

wew

yeah… you just need to eat like 3 grams of them at once if you actually want to trip

Gonna read for a bit and take a light edible to help smooth the mushrooms into my stomach the process methinks. Afraid of taking much more caps since I already wasted three of them.

Actually, I've got some non-edible chocolate nearby. Let's supplement with that to get it down.

non-edibles*

It's good to see so many open minded people here. Legalize it!

get some 1P while you can.

Walked to get chocolate out of fridge and I'm definitely getting near a trip… Or something. Thought I heard something and quickly turned around to find nothing. Stomach is a little upset again.

Alright, so can confirm chocolate masks the taste, but the unpleasant feeling while chewing on muscaria is definitely still there.

when you start to trip you will notice some visual things like lights being really bright, etc. usually need at least 1.5 grams to get to that point. if you want intense visuals like shit melting, geometric or 3d objects, etc you need to eat at least 3 grams.

I ate about half of the soggy muscaria. I'm not sure I can bring myself to eat the other half. My body does not want.

describe what is on this pic, OP

Looks like the base of a plant. The mandarin orange tentacles are probably roots or something.

Alright, got down to the last piece of mushroom, but my body decided enough is enough and I damn near puked while spitting it out. No stomachache, just my body physically rejecting me eating any more mushroom.

And what do you see here?

Shitposting.

would you sit on that chair?

No, it's in the bottom of the ocean.

Be right back, urge to jack off.

tell us what you jerked off to

would you like this guy to make you breakfast?

Back the fuck off, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

what would your biggest goal in life be if you were this thing in my .gif?

Oh fuck, not good.

????

Finished jacking off and felt anal cramps and urge to shit. Can't shit because constipated from mushrooms, ass hurts, dick hurts from wanting to pee but can't, feel like effects suddenly intensified out of nowhere.

Fapping image of the evening, by the way. I feel sick looking at it now, but it was enjoyable while it was happening.

you still around OP? or did it finally kick in

OP lied to all of you. He never even took any mushrooms I bet.

Consider being less of a faggot.

Why are shroom-trippers the Rick and Morty fans of the degenerate sphere?

i think he fuckin died. those fly agaric mushrooms are basically poison

his bodily excrement piled up inside of him until he looked like

bump for curiosity's sake. i don't think he'll be posting in the thread for several hours, but i want to see if he'll be able to coherently explain what he went through

now that he's ascended he's lost all interest in this board

OP is alive. Ended up getting really drunk feeling and passed out. Have urge o piss. No hangover or anything, just fatigued feeling and can't focus eyesight well.

It was actually quite disappointing. I have to figure out a way to eat the rest of my batch this next time and maybe mix in weed to make sure the effects are as strong as possible.

No hallucinations. Didn't have a bad time, it just didn't feel much different from being really drunk other than the sudden ass cramps (which I usually get the day AFTER drinking).

Lol enjoy becoming a woman OP
Try estrogen-killing green tea next time

If only you knew how much tea I drink on a daily basis, user.

I drink twinings irish and bigelow green regularly
Are you implying you wanna become a trap or something?
Also btw chamomile fucks you up, just take melatonin (don't take it daily too) nd magnesium/zinc pills

Ibotenic acid and muscimol don't really make you have the same kind of hallucinations as typical serotonergic drugs. You have to take a pretty sizable dose, around 15-20 grams of amanita muscaria mushrooms. You'll get pretty fucking delirious at that point and might just pass out again. Try to focus about something important and fantastical as you start to feel different if you want to attempt some personal growth instead of just going to bed. Also, ibotenic acid is really, really bad for you and has been proven to cause brain lesions in rats, so don't do this regularly.

I got like 1.5 doses left. Was gonna call it a day after those and not use it again (won't have the opportunity to use it again).

How/where can I buy salvia IRL (no ordering shit) in a legal state like new mexico? Like, actual leaves, not oil.
How much does it cost usually?