Fuck David Lynch

David Lynch grew up in the 50s… He knows damn well that Americans were white back then, and how great it was.

There is absolutely no excuse for him allowing this disgusting subhuman piece of shit beaner to be casted for this part, let alone have him ==KISS A WHITE GIRL!!!==

Twin Peaks has been really solid, and this was easily the best episode of The Return since the premiere… But there is NO EXCUSE for them fucking it up with this white genocide retardation.

Are we really supposed to believe this inhuman (and probably 'undocumented') piece of turd was the most qualified for the role? Could they not fucking find a white boy for the part? Lynch the casting department… Lynch Lynch, who oversaw this decision.

That is all.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greaser_(derogatory)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greaser_(subculture)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The studios are dictating movie and series themes now.
If he wants funding for the n-th rehash he has to put in marxist propaganda.

there were beaners all over America in the 50's you aspie fucker. especially the western states. In California high schools there were always more hispanics then blacks. They called them greasers then.
t. spic

It may turn out that mystery meat boy is one of those Nez Perce indians who helps the girl who swallowed the frogbug.

Lynch was a Berniecuck, so this is typical behavior.

This fucking beaner, rewriting history.

Could be a young Bob, at least Bob's human vessel, before he got corrupted.

If you don’t understand parts of the story, you’re probably really fucking dumb: Accept it. If you watch Twin Peaks and are confused by the story in any capacity whatsoever, your brain might as well be a goddamn litter box. All the surreal symbolism, dream logic, and non sequiturs are so, so easy to get, and if any of it flies over your head, then, shit, you’re honestly a profoundly dumb individual. Consider getting a home nurse, because people who can’t completely grasp Lynch’s exploration of man’s duality in its relationship to the balance and imbalance of nature are the type of people who need help bathing themselves and wiping.

😂👌

You're not noticing that the girl too looks like Anne Frank reincarnated. It's not too in your face though because the scene takes place in the dark. I'll allow it. There has been like one nigger so far and it was Ernie Hudson.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Greasers were white guys with leather jackets and greased up hair you stupid spic.

You're not noticing that the girl too looks like Anne Frank reincarnated. It's not too in your face though because the scene takes place in the dark. I'll allow it. There has been like one nigger so far and it was Ernie Hudson.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Greasers were white guys with leather jackets and greased up hair you stupid spic.

Operation Wetback
They got deported like the trash they were.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greaser_(derogatory)

and yet here they are more numerous than ever. daily reminder that without mexibros who's gonna make your beloved choritzo?
your move, Drumpftkins.

Boomers are cucks, that's all you need to know.

No one cares about the lolifu except autistic pedophiles (i.e. OP.) She became a host for some abomination vomited out by the 'Whore of Babylon' anyways. Prove me wrong.

Deport yourself, spic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greaser_(subculture)

And before you retort, the greaser you're talking about was from the 19th century, not 50's America.

everyone knows about the subculture you fucking imbecile.
using it as a racial slur lingered on well into the 50's in the south.

deny what? i haven't denied anything. im stating facts. you're the one who's uninformed.

Listen, I could honestly care less about the facts anymore. I just hate you because you're a spic and want you gone from here. There, I said it, okay?

i will go as soon as you admit you were in the wrong here.

Still mad about the election, hillshill?

It's just Hilldawg Maximus shitting up the board again, pay no attention to that faggot. The same guy who was boasting for months on end that Hillcunt would win and suddenly disappeared from the board in November once he got eternally BTFO
for some reason he gets mad as fuck when I mention his name, he shut his Twitter account down after 3 years a couple months ago

I'm technically not