Avengers Assemble Cartoon: Civil War

I know what you are thinking anons…
We need a cartoon version of the comic story arc
Say no more Holla Forums, I have us covered. 4 part episode arc broken up into 8 digestible webms. No need to thank me. So let us grab our snacks and enjoy the ride fun.

I just ate, can we do this later?

Well they have some good quips.

So an x-man inhuman fucks up and we are too feel bad for him.
Perfect
Great start so far.

Thanks OP

This Black Bolt's pretty fucking weak. Even a whisper should have knocked him a few feet away. Instead it's like he got pushed down.

Wow. Now here we have some serious star power and guest heroes now anons.

Captain Marvel being a fuck up sell out? Say it ain't so.

Why are they fighting each other again?

So how does this bomb/mutagen/whatever work?

That twist…
Not really, if you watched previous episodes such an twist was obvious.

Can't have an ultron fight without giant robots.

Sounds just like a politician.

Not gonna lie. This was far more enjoyable than the comic arc. My only complaint is that this arc felt like 2 separate arcs mashed together cause probably executives up top wanted some civil war bs tied in.

As if there would be anything capable of containing the fricken hulk that could be crafted by humans. You might as well try to contain all the world's oceans in a swimming pool.

Putting a nail under your big toe nail, and kicking a wall would be more enjoyable than the comic arc.

Getting beat up by Ms. marvel. How embarrassing.

Didn't they already have that during the ultron arc?

Thanks OP.

Question. If heat can fry the registry tags how are they controlling inferno?

Thanos missle.

Hey they should of used that to get Ultron out of Tony.

Anything's better than the comic.

Did they use the same voice actor for Black Panther from AEMH?

Why is Carol's energy blasts purple? I've never seen them in that color.

Dude even the movie was more enjoyable than the comic.

I wouldn't give that much credit.

I watched the whole thing and to save everyone time, Ultron is behind it all.

I don't know why he needed to brain control the Inhumans but whatever! As long as they fight am I right?

The new Avengers are morons who only follow orders because the plot says so, Cap almost dies (again) and everybody comes together because of the power of friendship.

HOW DID THIS SHIT LAST LONGER THAN EMH?

EMH was probably more expensive and also did it's own thing based more off the comics instead of the movies. Basically this cartoon is just cheap pander bait made only to entrap young braindead kids and SJW hipster tumblr types.

who let the Steven Universe animators into the studio

But nobody likes this shit, not the movie fans or the Tumblr fags.

Also I hate the cheap fucking animation, every scene is lit like it's dark outside even when the characters are indoors.

Tony's VA pisses me off, he comes off as someone trying so hard to come off as smug and smart but his voice just doesn't fit Tony.

And fuck the horrible CGI robots!

Nobody likes it. I have a feeling none of the voice actors even like it. It's probably only around because of little kids who don't know any better as well as Disney knowing it's a cheap easy marketing tool.

Who are the Canadians they hired to animate this?

Plenty of kids watch this shit.

The guy who does Tony's voice is Adrien Pasdar who also does Glen Talbot in Agents of Shield. Honestly, he's not that good in Avengers.