Christians in Syria

Daily reminder that Aleppo has the largest percentage of Christians in all of Syria and is currently being destroyed by "rebels" enabled and funded by "Christian" America.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Syria

WE DESERVE EVERYTHING WE GET

This thread has no other purpose than to vent my rage.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yjzQs
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10
presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/08/374537/americas-biggest-allies-funding-isis/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10588308/US-secretly-backs-rebels-to-fight-al-Qaeda-in-Syria.html
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/how-the-west-bankrolls-isis-millions-from-governments-and-ngos-funding-radical-islamic-terror-group-30438217.html
theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/16/terrifying-rise-of-isis-iraq-executions
dw.de/who-finances-isis/a-17720149
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
rt.com/op-edge/168064-isis-terrorism-usa-cia-war/
guardianlv.com/2014/06/isis-trained-by-us-government/
businessinsider.com/isis-funding-us-allies-2014-6
reuters.com/article/2013/03/10/us-syria-crisis-rebels-usa-idUSBRE9290FI20130310
youtube.com/watch?v=oMjXbuj7BPI
nytimes.com/2012/07/29/magazine/the-aleppo-codex-mystery.html
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
tips.fbi.gov/thank-you-for-your-tip#googtrans(es)
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/the-liberalconservative-baby-gap-time-depth/
theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/11/birth_rates_and_the_recession_has_a_black_generation_been_wiped_out.html
epi.org/blog/black-birth-rate-converges-white-rate/
independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html
independent.ie/world-news/americas/american-jews-in-danger-of-dying-out-survey-shows-25932714.html
prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/breedingforgod/
youtube.com/watch?v=sAmpdcmDq9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAVE A FREE BUMP

Christianity means nothing to me europe is no longer christian that died in the trenches of the first world war

cucks, all of you

Wut?

Europeans owe not a single cent or drop of blood to arabs, no matter their religion

National Cyber Security Center Employee Suspended After ‘Revealing’ that “ISIS Is A Zionist Plot”archive.is/yjzQs

The Silence of the Israelis on ISIS
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/

Israel and the Origins of the Islamic State
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html

Fighting ‘Islamic State’ is Not the Israeli Priority
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo

Why Does ISIS only Fight Israel's Enemies? And why do they have so much in Common?
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/

———————————————————————————————————–

haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717 — West making big mistake in fighting ISIS, says senior Israeli officer

UN reveals Israeli Links with Syrian Rebels
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359

UN reports Israeli Support for Syria Rebels
www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2014/1207/UN-reports-Israeli-support-for-Syria-rebels

IDF Medics seen Treating Syrian Rebels in New Video
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/

Syrian Rebels thank Netanyahu for Israel's Compassion
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx

Exclusive: Israel is Tending to Wounded Syrian Rebels
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/

Moderate Syrian Rebels say they Protect Israeli Border
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border

New UN Report reveals Collaboration between Israel and Syrian Rebels
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926

Israeli Analyst confirms Link between Israel, “Moderate” Syrian Rebels
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065

Israeli DM: We’re aiding Syrian Rebels to keep Al-Qaeda away from Border
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/

Revealed: How Syrian Rebels seek Medical help from an Unlikely Source in Israel
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full

Syrian General accuses Israel of Collaborating with ISIS, Al Qaeda-Linked Rebels
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800

Israel is Cautiously Arming Syria's Rebels — and has a Fragile Unspoken Truce with an Al Qaeda Affiliate
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10

presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/08/374537/americas-biggest-allies-funding-isis/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10588308/US-secretly-backs-rebels-to-fight-al-Qaeda-in-Syria.html
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/how-the-west-bankrolls-isis-millions-from-governments-and-ngos-funding-radical-islamic-terror-group-30438217.html
theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/16/terrifying-rise-of-isis-iraq-executions
dw.de/who-finances-isis/a-17720149
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
rt.com/op-edge/168064-isis-terrorism-usa-cia-war/
guardianlv.com/2014/06/isis-trained-by-us-government/
businessinsider.com/isis-funding-us-allies-2014-6
Proof of US training ISIS - reuters.com/article/2013/03/10/us-syria-crisis-rebels-usa-idUSBRE9290FI20130310
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717

youtube.com/watch?v=oMjXbuj7BPI

He's a kike, who wants us to spend our blood and tears on arabs

The only people in the middle east that can be called white by any stretch are Persians, pure Persians only remain in small amounts.

Every single 'human' in the ME who isn't 100% Persian MUST be gassed.

Reminder that King Nigger will reinstate the draft and make us kill our own for a stupid war we should have never been a part of.

meh.

you're a kike who thinks we should lie down and die

You can go die for a bunch of brown people I'd rather not.

reminder that most christians in syria are semites and no one gives a shit about them

Kikes arguing with other kikes over who is a bigger kike.

It's ADL, JIDF, and CTR all arguing with each other.

(dubs checked)
I know, but he was calling all 3 people in the thread at the time as cucks even though one of them was against the OP. That confuses me.

It's more or less of how (((rebels))) funded by (((Israel))) and (((America))) are attacking Christians, most of which support the Assad Government.

and they're still semites

sage

CHRISTIANS MUSLIMS AND JEWS ARE THE SAME SHIT AND NEED TO BE EXECUTED

christianity is a jewish sect

Some beautiful footage from the Christian town of Maaloula in this video, as well as life in the safe parts of Aleppo and Damascus:

I'm explaining that our (((government))) is supporting these (((rebels))) because the (((rebels))) are attacking Christians because most Christians support the Assad regime. I'm not saying we should get involved for these Syrians, I'm stating that everything in Syria was good under Assad before the (((US))) supported (((Anti-Assad Rebels))).

Fuck off, Goldberg.

GOOD, FUCK THE ANTI WHITE GLOBALIST KIKE WORSHIPING CHRISTIANS
POST THIS SHIT IN /christian/
REMINDER THAT MERKEL'S PARTY IS CALLED THE CHRISTIAN DEMOCRATIC UNION
CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS DESTROYED EUROPEAN PEOPLE, CULTURE, TRADITIONS AND INSTITUTIONS

KILL ALL THE CHRISTIANS!

(((You)))

Not if they're white m8

Why are you not calling for an end to Communism, Marxism, Liberal Democracy as well?

goat fuckers, sacrificers, and worshippers like you are in for a sweet surprise.

I wonder how a compromise can be reached which isn't defeating for one part of the other. If the west acquiesce. Then the gulf states might effectively look the other way and get very cozy with China.

Things are getting interesting.

Tell me why China would even bother pandering to a bunch of degenerate sheep herders dressed in fine rags who waste their money on fleets of Mercedes?

Holla Forums + CTR in one thread holy shit
OP is a worthless faggot
You are beyond retarded, OP.

Oh no, not BROWN christcucks!

If Christianity is going to be used as a rallying point, it should serve only as a tool for the white race. If you're going to rein a bunch of fucking arabs in a desert back into it you might as well convert to paganism.

Oh no. A bunch of brown people on the other side of the planet might be suffering.

Better open our borders and take in all these poor people, right? (^:

good add
EXACTLY THEY BELONG TO THE JEWISH IDEOLOGIES

ALL CHRISTCUCKS WILL BE LAID ON THE TOWER

"On the Evils that are Befalling and will Befall Iran" – From Dēnkard VII, 8

The missing Allepo Codex - world's oldest Hebrew Bible manuscript (agrees with the KJV btw) …

nytimes.com/2012/07/29/magazine/the-aleppo-codex-mystery.html

Because they need energy more than a slut needs cock and it's a question of security for them.

No faggots I'm pointing out the ignorance/hypocrisy/delusion. This thread is an indictment of (((Christian America))). Every other christian community on the planet sans cucked western countries are nationalist compared to globalist and would naturally be on our side regardless of your opinion on actively supporting them.

Christians in the middle east are the last group you would find wanting to flee to Europe, and you know it.

Aleppo is the current flashpoint. Go have a fucking cry about it.

True. It's a good example of how pozzed America's Christians are, but you can just ask an Iraqi Christian about that, if you can still find one left anywhere.

Of course, if all the Christians who could hold a rifle had joined the SAA when their nation came under terrorist attack, the situation on the ground there would look very different today.

Gee, I wonder who's behind all of this recent anti-Christianity in the Middle East?

Reminder that Assad, Gaddafi and Saddam all tolerated Christianity

Kek appears to confirm Holla Forums giving SAA mudslimes the credit they're due for fighting off the subhuman hordes.

One day karma might get the US. They've made six gazillion enemies.

From people that were on to build their empire, to people that just wanted to live to see the next day.

Kek confirmed for supporting SAA

dubs on both sides. Clearly a divine sign that your plan is blessed.

If Israel is their true eternal homeland let us deport them all there.

American Christians aren't real Christians anyway. God said Israel isn't allowed to exist until he says so and he hasn't said a damn thing.

Evangelicals disgust me. They allowed this.

Where are the Phoenicians located though? The true-blooded Tyrians, the Syrians?

Like Alawites?

That is sadly true, christians who knew about all that is going on today simply just let it happen.

(checked)

There are some civilized-ish muzloids. Alawites are one example, Omani Ibadi Muslims are another.

Precisely, the best course of action is to cut the muslim infected world off from the civilized world, and let nature take its course.
Those peoples who lived for centuries under islamic subjugation should NEVER be trusted

They're Arabs user, why should anyone care? If they were Syrian, sons of Shur, they might be worth protecting. All Syriacs are dead though, even Ashur's.

This is the fruit of christianity, it's core principle is that the only difference in mankind is spiritual, the saved and the unsaved.
They import shitskins in the belief that they can fill the pews with them, it's why they're into adoption as well

Meanwhile, in South Sudan, Christians cut off little girl clits.

Who cares? They're sandnoggers.

You don't need to protect them. But you need to help them if you can.

Why give up on a fellow enemy of globalism?

Doesn't Holla Forums shill for (shitskin) Duterte?

My point exactly

i dont care about christian shitskins or godly niggers.

Yes. The ones that voted for 'Dubya' and continue to worship Israel.

Correct

No

They dug their grave centuries ago when they chose to knuckle under for the koranimals

He's a nationalist, who stands up for and leads his people

Double dubs of love and justice.

Apostates, just like Evangelicals.

That's why the gate that leadeth to life is narrow.

MAKE ALEPPO KNOWN AGAIN

Bullshit nigger. Narrowing the righteous path until only YOU are on it is the way of egoism and self-aggrandizement. I think the way to Heaven is broad with many twists and turns and confusion; it should take considerable and sustained effort to wind up in Hell, it should only be for the people who really want it. A loving god should love us in spite of ourselves and never give up, even if it takes us hundreds of lifetimes to start work on becoming a better self.

Aleppo is our generation's Guernica and most people don't even recognize it. It is sometimes hard to accept how apathetic people are.

The way to heaven is dying in battle.

You have no idea.

So what's the point? We all know that Christians in America and its various denominations couldn't be more cucked if they tried. What is there to discuss?

(trips, dubs, dubs)

Don't forget Fólkvangr for the lesser blessed.

As I said in OP this is a vent thread; borderline blogpost. If you think I'm sliding then sage it.

It really depends on the denomination when it comes to western christians
Pentecostals are pretty uncucked, imo, and are very much against globalism for the most part.
Really the only pozzed denominations are the liberal ones, which are easy to identify. Just see their opinions on gay marriage.
You seem to be doing this already user, but at least your reasoning for it is fair. If it came down to globalism vs nationalism, most non-liberal denominations *would* choose nationalism, but they don't really like either option (at least, not with the current stigma of every nationalist is a Nazi)
Most people aren't as informed about the holohoax as the anons on this Zambian lumber enthusiast subforum, they've been brainwashed thoroughly with so many others, liberal or otherwise.

Why do you care what happens to some shitskins who happen to worship the same kike as you? Is it because you are all equal under Jewsus? :^)

No its because they are allies faggot

Why would I give a shit, sandniggers are sandniggers.

Daily reminder to all the LARPagan autists that have listened to too much Burzum (i know it's good, i listened to it a lot too) that there is NOTHING that jews hate more than Christianity, especially the christianity they haven't infiltrated (ie amerifat evanglicals and baptists).
"Judeo-Christianity" is a forced jew meme. Christians have been expelling jews and giving them what they deserve for over a thousand years.

Remind people that Assad and the One Syria party are the guardians of Syria's minorities.
That the Syrian army fights for the persecuted and the oppressed.

Call supporters of the rebels racists.

Use the lefts own weapons against them

Who gives a shit. They're not white.

Primarily because Christianity shares the "convert or die" principle with Islam.

Jews hate it because Christianity started as a heretical Jewish sect. One that extended salvation to all and not just to the chosen race.

To them it's on par with telling a white supremacist that niggers can be white too.

Not too long ago we were 30% of the population of Syria and the majority of Lebanon. Some genocides orchestrated by our (((friends))) down south and here we are.

/thread

Why can't you larpers realize that middle and near east are among the greatest deposits of White culture? because you are actually kikes

Friendly reminder that until you accept Jesus Christ as your savior, you will never be able to repel these anti christ shills.

You have to pick a side. The ten commandments or decadence.

Any beauty man made from western civilization you've seen in architecture or art has always be said to be an expression of god.

The jews have always wanted to remove god and promote a satanic culture of "do what you feel."

It is a simple case of moral objective-ism(Things are either right or wrong, good or bad if you boil them down to their essence logically.)

Vs. moral relativism(Everything is relative man, what is good to you may be bad to someone else.)

Moral relativists have no objective standards, and thus have no spine. They have nothing to stand up for but capitulation. They are men without chests and they need to go.

No. Humans are greater than any lowly god creature.

Clueless Americattle detected.

The ten commandments or decadence user. You must decide.

The only ones who fall for the false promises of divinity are jews and those who wish they were jews.

No human is capable of submitting to a non-human.

No one said anything about that.

Why don't you tell us what you think of the 10 commandments? Why do you think you are so smart that you know the objectively moral thing to do in any given situation and don't need to follow gods law? You're a fucking idiot.

Well five of them are irrelevant.
Pointless religious rules or commands not to think of other gods.

The rest are basic common sense most of the time.
But you can dam well bet we should kill when we need to. Or covet what our neighbour has when its suitable to do so. I covet the French vineyards and think Britain should take them and kill the French.

So balls to your jewish faith.

Top kike.

Other countries are not your neighbors. Your neighbors are your neighbors. The bible is how an individual should live good live, not how a government should operate.

You can post that knight picture all you want but I doubt you would ever defend anything with your life. There is no reason for you to. There is no power behind your words because you have absolute faith in nothing.

My faith is in Britain.
Because we're better than you. We even managed to make something remotely useful to humanity from christianity.
Quite the feat I might add.
Though really we should have wiped out the papists entirely, they're still too opposed to literacy.

ok varg

If you're really a real person you should know that you need a spiritual mentality to combat one that is incompatible with your culture.

Continue to reject god while muslims rape your women and make new muslims.

You cant combat them without god. Without god you have no reason to fight back and will be murdered and raped out of existence.

Read C.S. Lewis. Without objective truth we are all nothing, and our efforts are for naught. You're running out of time Briton.

MODS

where are you

Sure we can combat them.
We just need to kick the English back into gear.
They're a tad crazy you see and every now and then that craziness just goes in a new direction.

Combat isn't just about violence. It's about having the right mentality.

The muslims have their firm faith that what they are doing is right.

The Brits need something spiritual to unify them. Think of it like an element. It can not be missing if you expect to win this battle.

Crazy is not enough. Resolute is needed. This is for your very survival, not a fucking pub crawl.

The collective insanity of the English delivered them half the planet. When everyone else thought it was impossible.

Why do you think the jews put so much effort into splitting the english from the other britons?
They know that united we're unstoppable.

Good

B&ing anti Christians

It's quite sad, although I hate christcuckery and the idea of people worshipping a kike fills me with rage, it's still a much better religion than islam.

*sprinkles water on a jew's head*

he is now our brother in christ hail our rabbi yeshua

If they were white I would care. They're not so I don't. Just Semites following a Semitic religion in a Semitic country. If I had absolute power, I would say "don't kill those people. There's no reason to." But I don't and there's nothing I can do about it.

Tel me truthfully OP… If they were white pagans would you be making a thread for them?

Lot of d&c itt.

Christians, pagans and atheists shouldn't bicker among themselves

Now isn't the time for it. After we've killed the muslims and niggers we can talk about which one of our religions sucks the least. Until then we're just weakening ourselves by turning away allies over one ultimately meaningless disagreement. Do you want to save western civilization from shitskins and goat fuckers? If yes then I don't give one solitary shit what your religion is.

Praise KEK

And? What the hell is your point?

The arab areas are being destroyed through jewish proxy wars. "We" don't deserve "everything we get" from this, and you should know this, dipshit.

Reported for blogposting.

Wrong.
Just as liberals must hang, so must christians and ALL OTHER race traitors.

Good luck with that.

You can't divide what's already divided

The thread tends to support that assertion.

Couple points from a Christian who is so "hateful" most of your treehunggers and fedora's would consider it parody. Long and short is that I want to exterminate all muds, mestizos, kikes, liberal whites, and niggers with nerve gas and I developed my own recipie which I've disseminated since 2011.

pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

Syrian Christians are to some degree Assyrians, Copts, and Greeks. So though not white they are semites or arabs. However they are still and inferior race. The only consideration they should receive is not being exterminated.

That said "saving" them from arabs is an excellent excuse to wipe all the saracens and kikes off the face of the earth. Kill every last man, woman, and child. I'd strangle their babies myself.

The religion question needs to be answered sooner or later, honestly.

To my mind it will be answered by breeding. The only people(including shitskins) who have maintained both indstrial civilization and above replacement level breeding are the hardass white Christians of rural America. A people to whom hatred is as natural as breathing. Most of them despise kikes, liberals, spics, and niggers based on personal observation even though they have little experience. These people have no mercy for anyone not even themselves. I know a 50 year old man who lived in a tent rather than take a cent of welfare before we took him on as a machinist. These people believe that if you can't get your family and community to come to your aid you deserve to die. Nietzsche and the rest talk the talk but don't walk the walk. They don't breed. They don't spend 400 hours perfecting a chemical synthesis for V-series nerve agents in their free time, they don't practice with their guns itching for the chance to murder niggers. They don't burn the homes of spics and gypos who try to settle in their areas.

Fill your hearts to brim with righteous hate, gird your souls in the armor of contempt. I will murder the children of non-whites and liberals to get what I want, I would starve billions to death simply because I don't believe they deserve to live. Do you think you would do the same given the chance?

I'm not saying that pagans and fedora's don't have that resolve, some who were born form that same stock of Cavaliers, Prussians, Scotts, and the varies outlaws of a dozen European nations have the will. Are you among those people? If so don't be surprised when they continue to follow the cruel Christianity of their forefathers.

Christian here. I despise Jews.
They are the children of Satan, obsessed with worldly things. The biggest myth that most Christians believe is that we need to be in favor of these vermin. However, the Bible has clearly stated that they had their shot and rejected it; they are no longer factored into God's kingdom. Christ himself called the out for being the money-grubbing, hate-mongering parasites that they are, and as usual, they killed him for reminding them of what they were.

Paul made it clear his opinion of the Jews; they were no longer God's people, but rather those who followed Christ. He saw them for the evil creatures that they were. He warned against Judaizers and pharisaic teachings (((talmud))).

The Early Church fathers were likewise emphatic in their condemnation of the Jews. Augustine warned against them and their usury as well as their hatred of Christ and all that is good and decent in life. Likewise, Jacob of Serugh, Hippolytus of Rome, Jerome, Clement of Alexandria, Origen, Ariston of Pella, Apollinarus of Hieropolis, Justin, Tertullian, Cyprian of Carthage, Eusebius of Caesarea, Aristides of Athens, Ambrose, John of Damascus, Isidore of Seville, Julius Firmicus Maternus, Gregory of Nyysa, Apphrates the Syriac, Ephrem of Syria, John Chrysostom, Diodore of Tarsus, Quodvultdeus, Maximus of Turin, Caesarius of Arles and Gregory the Great all repeatedly emphasized the Jews' untrustworthy-ness, greed, hatred, and overall evil nature!

As it stands, those "Christians" who actually believe that the Jews are special and must be loved and protected by Christianity have either been Brain Washed by the Jewish hijacking of the Bible in the so called New Revised American Standard/World Standard, or they have never truly read the New Testament.

Before you call me some sort of derogatory term like 'Christ-Cuck' or whatever else, let me just reiterate - I am Christian, I do NOT like Jews, I don't blindly adhere to every single law and line of the Bible (because that's what Jesus was trying to stop), and I've actually read enough of the Early Church Fathers to know that they warned us centuries ago, and somewhere along the line, Christianity got hijacked.

Okay, now you can call me names.

Go back to sweden Varg.

This.

Rural southern folks have resolve, that's in their genes. After all these are the descendants of the original colonists who had to build a civilization, tell the crown to fuck off, and fight inyuns all at once. But using them as an example of why you should choose Christianity is just sophistry my man. These are the same people who gave their vote to neocons for over a decade and continue to do so.
The reason Christianity can never be used as a basis for white nationalism is because Christianity's roots are non-white. Why continue to pretend it doesn't? Why not embrace the religious practices that gave the white race our most vicious and brave warriors, that embraced a culture of ethnic nationalism and traditional European values?

based brown "christians"

back to >>>christian cucklord supremes, and take your semitic religion with you. You are NOT right wing.

I wish all you fucktards would read a bible, regardless of which side you're on. If you're pro, anti, neutral. Read the Bible. Religiosity is ripe in all religions including fedorarisms and paganism.

It's all words if you don't have an understanding that there is more to life than your tangible goods.

I don't know. Probably because those pagan roots (of which I assume you mean Nordic) destroyed a great deal of cultural and historical treasures that can never be recovered from the glorious past you so seem to love. It was Christianity that worked to save many of the classics of literature, and it was snow-monkeys who burned down the monasteries which housed said treasures.
It should also be of some interest to you that these 'glorious' pagan roots are only known to us because Christian scholastics took the time to write about them before they died off.
Make no mistake, much of modern Christianity absorbed these ancient roots and helped to hold together western civilization while it tried to recover from the fall of Rome, and it's for that reason that I respect them. However, I find it strange that so many on Holla Forums are obsessed with illiterate snow-niggers and their barbarism.

In my opinion (which is mine and is subject to being faulty due to personal bias) White Nationalism should first and foremost be held together by the common ancestry of the White Race. The choice of Faith should only be important to each and every individual (aside from Islam and Judaism due to their inability to coexist with western identity) as a means of deepening their understanding of what Truth is.
Still, it's nice to see opposing views if only to think about where I stand.

keep talking and I'll set your church on fire

All you have to do is look and see which group is trying to get rid of and slander the other group among our users.

This thread itself is a DandC thread, you can spot the shills easily because they always say the same bullshit.

The just fling insults and don't argue coherently or have any point other than "fuck off christcucks."

It's transparent as hell.

Reported.

tips.fbi.gov/thank-you-for-your-tip#googtrans(es)

I just don't see how that can be done when Christianity proposes a race blind solution.
Galatians 3:28—There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

This doesn't mean
It means that if you follow our rules you are just like us. You don't hate niggers because they are black, you hate them because they refuse to respect or follow the rule of law or common decency.

For some reason our mods put up with this non conversation.

Frog ip? no thanks, nip? ruskie?

The goal of white nationalism is to reach a 100% white majority. I don't care if all the blacks in America stop raping and murdering and decide to put on suits and get jobs. They still don't belong here and never will. This is why Christianity fails to serve the white race, it has this stupid idea of civic nationalism like you've mentioned ingrained into it.

Christians are the ones that burned and destroyed eveything not christian you nut job

You don't know much about non-mainstream Christianity do you?

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

Non-whites are not descendants of Adam.

Kikes are impostor Whites.

What does that metapedia page have to do with the verse I posted

White Nationalism isn't a religion. It's an end goal.

How we achieve that end goal has to be decided eventually. We can do it nice and slow and convince everyone it's in their best interests or we can do it the fast and hard way without any lube and lots of people will die.

Why deport people forcibly when we can make them deport themselves through psyops?

There is more than one final solution.

Two house theology, Jew and Greek is referring to house of Judah and house of Ephraim/Israel. Both White.

I meant that white nationalism is at the core of paganism, I know it's not a religion.

Currently non-whites leaving America is not in their best interests and they know that. It's why their family left their shithole countries and came here in the first place. I'm not saying they all need to die, but they're not going to deport themselves as you seem to think.

We (Christians) are equal spiritually. Our souls are worth all the same in the eyes of God. In the physical realm, there is no equality in the Bible, only heirarchy. Kings ordained by God, ruled. The pigs were dirtier than the ox. Women were subservient to men, etc.

Don't make me think for you.

Give me a source for this claim please. I'd love to read uup on paganism but whenever I encounter one they always give me the same "do your own research shitlord" response.

Please be a real human and not another fucking shill.

That verse could have been referring to a Two House Theology, but it seems to be a common theme that bible verses have in that they refer to the races as being equal in the eyes of God.

You are doing the same as the talmudists.

16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

You don't understand.

Those nations are the scattered northern house of Israel, hence why Christianity displaced paganism in Europe.

You need to go back and read about the split of northern and southern tribes of Israel or you misinterpret this passage. You are doing the same as the evangelicals.

archive.is/bWD6g
archive.is/O3dm
Paganism is born from the culture and people of indigenous Europeans. To continually adopt a foreign religion is to say that the religious beliefs and practices of your ancestors are inferior to that foreign religon. That is why I believe that white nationalism can only flourish in a pagan society.
I also disagree with Varg on a lot of things since I don't see Christianity as an immediate threat to the white race, Islam takes that position. In fact I don't usually partake in paganism vs Christianity debates here since it can be a form of D&C. Right now the white race in Europe needs to push back against the Islamic invaders and if they use Christianity as their rallying cry then so be it.
I do think that we need to eventually decide what we religion we will embrace going forward, and I think that to preserve the spirit of our race we should choose paganism.
I'm not asking you to just drop Christianity (I know that it's served the white race well at times), I'm just imploring you to do some searching and decide for yourself and not just take what your priest told you as unquestionable fact. That's all I'm asking dude.

I'm glad you're a human.

I'm going to posit the idea that paganism is inferior to Christianity in that it is not in any way a unifying banner for whites on two fronts.

That is to say, paganism is a catch all word for "anything not christian"

If you want to push these olden memes, they have to be coherent and not just seen as some kind of vague "other" option.

I think that's an understatement.

Islam has a systematic model for conquering native paganism that it evolved and has been perfected for hundreds of years.

Islam understands how to conquer paganism because it evolved from arabian paganism, allah is originally the pagan moon deity of the ancient arabs.

European paganism easily fell to Islam as it is a more transcendent ideology, it's about more than a person's mortal life, including nation and family.

When mobilized Christianity easily made short work of Islam as it is even more transcendent and abstractly cosmic than Islam and out frames that ideology.

Fedoras and pagans simply can't do this, they aren't this.

I say 'pagan' because I don't know which part of Europe you descend from and which ancient set of beliefs they held. It's not a vague 'other' option.

It was the white race that was mobilized under the banner of Christianity. Europeans can repel foreign invasions like those from the Muslim world if they unite as a whole race, it doesn't matter under which banner they choose.

I'm a polish german american. How will I easily find my group to identify with and form a strong community that can unite towards self preservation?

I'm partial to the idea of the founding fathers as pagan gods, because it cracks me up and could be seen as uniquely american.

Why not? They implemented ideals of democracy and liberty into our nation, and these can be traced back to the ancient civilizations of Europe. They're practically paragons of white identity.

I does matter what banner, because it's not just a war of peoples but a war of ideology. A war of ideas.

Christianity out frames Islam like Islam out frames paganism.

What has changed in this century, is that jewish atheism has been used to change how we all view the world from birth and pushed in our academic institutions.

We have basically burnt our templars at the stake, now Europe will finally fall to Islam.

Islam "outframes" paganism in the sense that Islam is a widely spread death cult based on conquest. White nationalism and common European identity should be used as the calling cry for Europeans against Islam.

Templars did nothing wrong and defeatism isn't going to help if you want to fight for Europe against Islam.

(((Varg)))

Yeah, this is precisely the problem.

This is why pursuing paganism, in its various forms, is inherently self-D&C.

The entirety of the world's shitskin population stands united against us. United specifically by their shared, common cause of vanquishing us. Orientals might not be outright hostile like the others, but they aren't exactly friendly either (nor do they have any obligation to be).

The only way White, European societies will survive, let alone succeed, is united under one banner.

That doesn't have to be Christianity (though that is the most likely candidate). But it sure as hell cannot be Paganism(s!).

Don't get me wrong; there is nothing wrong with drawing on pagan roots as a backdrop of tradition and culture. This is what gives the various European societies their individual flavors. Christianity itself does this anyway.

But there's a difference between a enjoying shared fondness for traditions, and actively pursuing a revival of long-dead, already vanquished, gods of yesteryear as an identity.

That identity was never – and can never be – shared by all Europeans. Bringing them back will divide us and make us weaker.

THERE IS A REASON THE OLD GODS ARE DEAD

They could not withstand the unified force of Christianity.

Stop betting on the limp horse.

Actually, the context of that message was to dissuade people from succumbing to the Judaizers, who were telling Christians that they must be circumcised in order to attain spiritual purity and be right with God. The line was basically an anti-Jewish message. It was also saying that Jesus is collectively king of everyone, regardless of what they may feel on the matter.
Again, you're not understanding what I said. You instantly saw a single segment you disagreed with, and then flew to the tried and true D&C line of Galatians 3:28.

A disturbing trend on boards like this is the creeping notion that ethnicity ought to be its own religion, which is what the Jews practice. It would be wise to think clearly on such a notion. Christianity is aplicable to White Nationalism in that it respects rule of law while at the same time acknowleging that there is a higher law than that of man. To follow the Bible by the letter though is what the Pharisees did, and it's what Jesus warned against.
We are told to love our neighbors, but not at the expense of ourselves. We're also told to not blindly follow such matters of faith without first and foremost coming to our own conclusions based upon deep introspection.
Cookie-cutter Christians are the bane of the faith, and it is they who ultimately give us a bad name.

Not defeatism, a reality. Just deal with it. You need to use the correct tool for the job.

Rallying behind nationalism has never been enough, do you know how many nations and peoples have fallen to Islam and been assimilated? Their culture and people gone forever.

When that sand nigger is done raping your daughter to death and has cut off your balls and shoved them down your throat, awkwardly cutting off your head with a blunt kitchen knife, screaming ALLAH ACKBAR!! he's doing it not for the preservation of his people or culture, he's doing it because he sees it as his ultimate purpose, the very reason why he exists. That's why he chants Allah is great.

You need to understand the fundamentalist and transcendent mentality. Which is a mentality Europeans has forgotten because of deployment of jewish atheism. The jews plan has been to take down Whites via Islam using atheism to first destroy the mental spiritual ideology.

Christianity is even more abstract and transcendent than Islam, every action has spiritual significance. Your life has ultimate and cosmic purpose, death is only the beginning. The speed at which Christianity spread and absorbed the pagan roman empire through fanaticism and martyrdom.

They got persecuted before Roman Empire was Christian aswell. Actually they got persecuted many times even before Christianity was around.

Interestingly they're mostly using the core tenants of satanism to undermine Christianity. In the guise of atheism. Or maybe the reverse. I really couldn't tell. But the fact that the opposition to Christianity has principles grounded in satanism really lends Christianity some legitimacy if you look into it.

KEK!
Wow! Way to fall into that enlightenment era propaganda, friend! I'm sorry, but most supposed incidents of Christians burning cultural artifacts or texts are myths propagated by pseudo-Zionist enlightenment era (((Scholars))). It brings to mind the age old fallacy of Hypatia being skinned by the Christians while they burned down the Library of Alexandria (actually, it was rioters who were looking for an excuse to loot that killed her, and the Library of Alexandria was burnt down by a mob of Jews in the Alexandrian riots of 70 years prior). Christian Monks basically saved Western Civilization by painstakingly copying down every scrap of text they could find, and even then, hundreds of documents were destroyed by Norman and Viking raids along the coasts of France, the Low Countries, and the British Isles.
More astonishingly, Christian scribes even went as far as to preserve pagan literature in the form of the Greek and Roman Philosophers.
Christianity has been a force for so much good, and it is a tragedy that (((many))) have tried their hardest to cover it up.

And you are doing the same as the Esoterics!
There can be a hundred different conclusions made from these passages. The danger is when you try to make a framework of your society based strictly on one particular interpretation. Don't do that - that's what the Jews did and still do to this day.

Wasnt odin the "allfather"?

That's Islam dude. Christians put the we wuz kangz shit in museums.

Seriously Egyptology started by Christians to study the bible

Except that there were literally thousands of different Gods throughout ancient Europe. Peoples of a genetic lineage were often pitted against each other because they believed in a different set of Gods. Christianity actually helped to solidify the notion of Europe as a cultural entity simply because it got rid of such frivolity. Humanism introduced by the Jews would fragment that into the concept of secular nation states. However, Divine Right Rule was developed as a counter to it. Unfortunately, Classical Liberalism (the Jew's greatest ally) worked to slowly undermine that.
Ultimately, Christianity and Europe were often thought of synonymously until very recently.

Obvious reddit is obvious.

As well as Wodinas, Gyltine, Kzortias, Alzmat, etc. But each of these cultures viewed the others as enemies.

spoiler: kikes are descendants of esau not jacob (idumeans/edomites) and worship satan not yahweh

Common European identity being roughly 1500 years of Christian hegemony.
Look, you don't have to like Christianity; I get it - it's not to many people's liking. But you can't claim that it's not a unifying force for European identity.
The notion that Paganism could do what Christianity did is laughable. The Pagan ideas of god were based upon explaining natural phenomena. The early Jewish roots of what would develop into Christianity were likely the same way. However, (and here is where non-believers get lost because they can't fathom a spiritual realm of existence) through the active guidance of the all powerful celestial being that is the creator God, men of his own choosing were able to elaborate and develop a gradual understanding of who God is, ultimately culminating in God himself taking on flesh to finally correct the mistake that Man made in his capacity for Free Will.

How can nationalism which postdates paganism by 1500 years at least be the core of paganism?

Stop talking out your ass.

It's not sophistry or even an argument to follow Christianity or not. Read the post. It is a matter of biology.

Liberals aren't breeding anymore and temperament and predilections to certain political positions are very much inheritable, the 2010 US survey and Europoll 2011 both found that 93%+ of individuals had the same political and religious affiliation as their parents once they were older than 25. Indicating some form of heritable trait is being passed on.

You can see it in the birthrates by political affiliation across many nations. Republicans: 2.7, Democrats: 1.2, Social Democrats: 0.9 Labor: 0.8, Tories: 1.1, Christian Democrats: 2.3. White Democrats in America now have a birthrate of 0.9, blacks have a birthrate of 1.4, and spics sit at 1.6. White republicans are between 2.6 and 2.9 depending on whose numbers you use.
By 2050 only 20% of individuals in the US will be descended from habitual Democrat voters or self described liberals and only 7% will be black.
jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/the-liberalconservative-baby-gap-time-depth/
theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/11/birth_rates_and_the_recession_has_a_black_generation_been_wiped_out.html
epi.org/blog/black-birth-rate-converges-white-rate/

Jews are also dying by inches. independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html
independent.ie/world-news/americas/american-jews-in-danger-of-dying-out-survey-shows-25932714.html

Those Christian converts that took over old Roman land? That's what conservative whites are prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/breedingforgod/

KEK!
The CDU is first and formost not Christian. They put that in as a catch all for the leftist moral parties that were about to die off.
Secondly, you're trying too hard; maybe be more subtle and we might not have caught onto (((what you are))).

We've seen bullshit like the libtards before, the Cathars were excepting of homosexuality, vice of all sorts, and even murder. They encouraged people not to breed, and thought that because the world was filthy and fallen nobody should have children and that no authority should control them because it was temporal, except for the Cathar Elect of course. Sound familiar? How many times has a libtard bitched to you about overpopulation and how you are selfish for bringing children into a world were they suffer, you are selfish for not adopting a little nignog because muh overpopulation, you are selfish for doing anything biologically adaptive and placing your family before shitskins you've never met. And when you point out that we could just stop feeding the shitskins and billions would die off in the first ten years they have no material rebuttal they and only sputter and stammer "W-W-WACIST!"

This is the same sickness we as a race have always had. The Catholic Church organized the extermination of all adult Cathars under the request of France and the German states because these faggots were trying to destroy society. But they didn't purge enough it seems, the Cathars were never that big and the Inquisition was created to prevent another heresy of that sort. And it did, and it only cost 4,500 lives at most over an 800 year period to do it. The Inquisition essentially invented modern investigative law because they weren't a secular court looking for scapegoats to throw to the outraged mob. They were actually trying to stop heresy.

But it was a mistake and yes any NatSoc plan of forcing these fags to act like humans would also be a mistake. We should just let all those who don't have a predisposition to survive die off, ZA VINAL ZOLUTION IV YOU VILL!

I'm a burger. Also nerve gas is completely legal in the USA.

GOOD

I HOPE THEY ALL GET FUCKING PURGED!

FUCK JEW WORSHIPERS AND ALL RACE TRAITORS!

Thank you for so eloquently pointing this out. It's nice to see someone knows their history.

Liberalism is simply the newest face of an age old notion that there is only the here and now!

Top Kek!
Someone has literally spent no time in this board and decided to spew his instant internet philosophy (tm) on the subject.

Yes, simply add water, microwave for 5 minutes, and you too can spout out your flimsy philosophical notions that were formed off of the internet for absolutely no cost to you!
So what if you don't have a firm understanding of the subject? So what if you didn't go to a school for (insert subject), with Instant Internet Philosophy, you don't need to!
Your half-baked opinion can be made public by simply typing IMANOPINIONATEDFAGGOT on your keyboard!

What if the one blood was referring to the white blood of two house theology?

Jesus was a Israelite not a Jew, I don't think you know the difference.

I can quote mine Hitler for support of Christianity.

Lel, you took that post from /christian/ didn't you, you silly kike worshipper. Christcuckery has nothing to do with Nationalism and with its triumph your desert egalitarian bullshit will fade into oblivion.

acts 17:26 means all men came from adam aka we are all human

doesnt mean subspecies dont exist and that natural selection cant degrade you to a level on par with an ape.

What white blood? Christianity is based on Jewish mythology, it started in the desert and has nothing to do with Europeans in its origin.

Israelite is a Semite, so yeah, the kike you worship was in fact a kike.

Kek, I can quote Himmler, Goebbels and several other NSDAP members, who exposed christcuckery for jewish poison that it is. Also, Hitler trying to unify German nation, who was majority Christian doesn't mean he supported it.
Besides, Positive Christianity is all the proof one needs.

Yeah, there is no kike, no gentile, no slave, we are all one under jewsus.

you didnt even read what i wrote did you

I did, and what you're saying is complete bullshit, that's why I posted Galatians 3:28 : "There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."
Christcuckery is egalitarian, universalist garbage based on jewish mythology and thus completely foreign to European racial soul. That's why Christcucks feel the need to spread it all over the world. You are a liar and a traitor.

God in Heaven! Here we go with that old chestnut: Galatians 3:28!
Fucking every argument on that goes the same damned way.
the context of Galatians 3:28 was to dissuade people from succumbing to the Judaizers, who were telling Christians that they must be circumcised in order to attain spiritual purity and be right with God.
Fucking please try better next time!

I honestly don't think you are interested in any of my answers. You just want confirmation of what you are already believe.

Video is for those interested or curious on Christian Identity position and arguments.

Missing the point, ctr level.

"paganism" isnt relevant anymore, its just crap.

There's plenty of evidence that the Christian Era of Rome was profoundly Anti-Semitic. The Christian edicts against Jews were far more draconian than the pagan measure. The laws were Third Reich like.
306: The church Synod of Elvira banned marriages, sexual intercourse and community contacts between Christians and Jews.
315: Constantine published the Edict of Milan which extended religious tolerance to Christians. Jews lost many rights with this edict. They were no longer permitted to live in Jerusalem, or to proselytize.
325: The Council of Nicea decided to separate the celebration of Easter from the Jewish Passover. They stated: "For it is unbecoming beyond measure that on this holiest of festivals we should follow the customs of the Jews. Henceforth let us have nothing in common with this odious people…We ought not, therefore, to have anything in common with the Jews…our worship follows a…more convenient course…we desire dearest brethren, to separate ourselves from the detestable company of the Jews…How, then, could we follow these Jews, who are almost certainly blinded."
337: Christian Emperor Constantius created a law which made the marriage of a Jewish man to a Christian punishable by death.
339: Converting to Judaism became a criminal offense.
343-381: The Laodicean Synod approved Cannon XXXVIII: "It is not lawful [for Christians] to receive unleavened bread from the Jews, nor to be partakers of their impiety."
367 - 376: St. Hilary of Poitiers referred to Jews as a perverse people who God has cursed forever. St. Ephroem refers to synagogues as brothels.
379-395: Emperor Theodosius the Great permitted the destruction of synagogues if it served a religious purpose. Christianity became the state religion of the Roman Empire at this time.
380: The bishop of Milan was responsible for the burning of a synagogue; he referred to it as "an act pleasing to God."
415: The Bishop of Alexandria, St. Cyril, expelled the Jews from that Egyptian city.
415: St. Augustine wrote "The true image of the Hebrew is Judas Iscariot, who sells the Lord for silver. The Jew can never understand the Scriptures and forever will bear the guilt for the death of Jesus."
418: St. Jerome, who created the Vulgate translation of the Bible wrote of a synagogue: "If you call it a brothel, a den of vice, the Devil's refuge, Satan's fortress, a place to deprave the soul, an abyss of every conceivable disaster or whatever you will, you are still saying less than it deserves."

I wholeheartedly agree!
I guess something got lost in translation.
But still, I agree nonetheless!

(((vice)))

No Christcuck, it's exactly like it sounds, we are all one under Jewsus, can you be a Christian if you're a nigger or an arab? Yes? Than it is universalist and egalitarian religion! It's so simple Christcuck, you're a liar, and a jewy one at that.

No, I really am interested in your laughable claims that Jesus was somehow not a Jew because he was an Israelite and that s religion based on Jewish mythology is refers to European blood when in reality it is universalist and egalitarian.

Wow! You're just pulling out all the stops on this one! What is that, two Christcucks? Golly! You even managed to imply that I'm Jewish; how clever!
I'd tip my fedora, except that I've never had one.

The Abrahamist is upset about cultural destruction

Paganism is a clan culture and should remain as such venerating the gods and heros as saints and spirits is completely acceptable within traditional Christianity. It is only the most fagged up of the protestant groups who have all become libtards or cucks by this point anyway who have a problem with venerating and emulating lesser beings or using icons.

Just as our individual nations and clans should be preserved there is no reason to eliminate folk tradition, nor was there any attempt to do so int he middle ages, it was considered harmless.

What we need is unified hate of the mud-races, the traitors to our race, and especially the kikes. Find that hate wherever you can and hold it close to your breast for hatred is strength. Hatred of the other is the bread of a healthy nation.

Israelite mythology (notice I didn't say jewish mythology you low info ignorant fuck) is extremely nationalistic and not universalist or egalitarian.

Everything is tied to being part of the nation of Israel, including ones own immortality/salvation. The kikes entire game is to convince everyone that they are this nation.

Tell me,if Roman's who did not have a germanic tradition and then more extensively the clergy did not preserve the traditions in writing then how exactly would they have been preserved? Cultures which operate almost entirely by word of mouth are not consistent through time. What precisely was lost which would have otherwise been preserved in its original form?

Should I not be? Who knows what forms of literary art and knowledge were lost to fire?
Perhaps some of the now mission works of Tertio? Or maybe the full accounts of Caesar's time in Gaul? Maybe the great speeches of Polybius of which so much is said by other writers?
The point is that a great deal has been lost to us, regardless of how.
Also, I'm not an Abrahamist. I don't worship Moloch and I don't sacrifice children.
Try harder next time please.

From the Shkand-gumanig Vizar:

You are if you're a Christian, regardless of your own personal definitions

I didn't expect nothing more though, you can't really argue against facts without being a filthy liar.

"Paganism" is European religion made by our own racial soul and mind, it lives within us, through our blood. The only reason why Catholics and Orthodox Christians integrated European elements in it is to avoid becoming irrelevant.

Israelites are Semites you dumb kike worshipper, they are Jews.

Yes, because it is their own mythology, it is their racial religion. I was talking about Christcuckery being universalist and egalitarian, which is what I already backed by facts in my previous posts, despite it being obvious even to a retard.

That's what you think because you believe in jewish fairytales, christcuck, this doesn't make it a reality.

Let's compare translations shall we.

Let's use the Standard Translation which is derived from the 1200 Geneva Translation which has nearly the same volume of citations and historical context as the text itself and is considered the most complete and traditional compilation of the Greek originals which survived up until 1800 but eventually rotted away.

"And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place,"

Seems like despite originating from one source the nations were allotted a specific dwelling place and lifespan by providence. Each distinct nation rises and falls and the people live and die. There is no imputation in this passage or the preceding or following that the nations are equal, indeed the passage is part of a section dealing with idolatry and the other nations are mentioned in the context of their own modes of worship. But just decontextualize everything, probable kike.

And speaking of the racial aspect.

There is a certain problem with this line of reasoning, it equates the extant kikes with a dead race. Current Talmudist kikes are a combination of the Pharisees(the kikes of the old Hebrew race), Turkish traders(mudkikes), Roman expats(kikes of Rome), and the daughters of European nobility who were so desperate for cash they sold their daughters to non-christians(so white kikes who aren't good with money). So you outbreed an already shitty portion of a population with other shitty populations, then let it stew and inbreed in urban areas for centuries and is it any surprise you get shit?
The old Hebrew where just one more nation of herders and mercenaries little different from the Hittites or Babylonians. There is little merit or fault to be found in them as a whole, they behaved like nearly every bronze/iron age population, including the Celts if you’ve read the Ulster Cycle.
The Jews failed, they were broken and destroyed for all time, the last remnant of their race is a blood-taint which barely resembles the Pharisee rats who jumped ship when the Romans scattered them. They deserved their fate because they were unworthy of a covenant with God, they existed as an object lesson. And so it was for better races to do what they could and would not.
We have kikey shit in our own race as well; or more accurately we have pussies who are vulnerable to kikery. Roundheads are certainly the kikes of England. So it is difficult to indict a dead race over having kikey faggots among them when we have some of our own. If liberal whites didn’t exist eh kikes would never have gotten their claws in us and “white guilt” wouldn’t exist.

As for Christianity being "foreign", is Woten worship foreign to germanics and nords because before that they worshiped Tyr(later retroactively made Woten's son) before the Odin/Woten concept was imported by populations which came from Anatolia? This becomes and ontological problem, how far back into our past do we have to go before a tradition is to be considered "pure"? Are we to retrace our way to some lost pre-Sumner mythos which most of these traditions originate from including the Hebrew?

And if Chrisianity is so Semitic then why were the kikes purged so often, and more often than in the Roman times when kike merchants could travel around the Empire? Why did the Peoples Crusade which presaged the First Crusade proper kill tens of thousands of kikes in Europe? For centuries the kikes were rightly see as unclean christ killers why would that be the case if this was a “jewish” faith. It is the liberal bullshit regarding equality which is antithetical to Christianity or for that matter any religion or philosophy in which states of grace and damnation exist. Equality is impossible because some are just damned by their nature, they are shit and would have always been shit. Niggers for example can never be Christian or anything else, they can only unga-bunga around a fire and ape their betters. Kikes haven’t even hijacked a proper Christian culture but a liberal heresy.

1096 cast all kikes into the sea

Christianity is a universalist, nigger-loving religion fundamentally incompatible with white racialism. It is shit regardless of its position on kikes.

Wait…is this why pagans hate christianity? Because they dont have it all to themselves? LOL wtf

yes because there is only one God

wrong

Well before 2nd concilium of Vatican you had mostly white societies (1950 and before).

After 2nd concilium, full of KGB agents, you start getting full of muslims and blacks

You have no clue of what you're talking about, besides being wrong in your claims as well. European deities are forces/manifestations of nature who reflect our racial soul, our values etc. Our mythology is how our European ancestors interpreted the nature's law.
So, European religion is in fact European :^)

Yes, how dare I wanting to have European religion, a religion that is a product of my own people, over foreign desert religion!

Can everyone become a Christian? Yes, therefore, it is egalitarian religion.

You're a fedora LARPing as an Odinfag

Sure you may honor and worship the old gods. But I guarantee you don't truly believe in a European religion, you grew up learning a jewish atheist worldview and cosmology in which the European gods don't actually exist and the early Europeans didn't know any better. All that exists is matter and the universe does not have a first cause.

And thats the problem, because the Islamist does absolutely 9001% believes that when he tortures you to death, it's not just a physical but a spiritual act.

He is honoring not only his people, but his god, and that was his entire purpose every event in his life leading up to that moment. When he pisses on your charred corpse he is completely certain he will be in paradise with 72 virgins and has the complete moral high ground.

Okay.

I'm not going to argue anything. You're set in your beliefs and I'm set in mine. Nothing you say will convince me that you're right, and nothing I say will convince you that I'm right. There is no point. I'm not your average run of the mill evangelical Christian who feels we need to love all the shitskins and kikes because 'muh bible'. But I understand where you're getting that notion from.
Still, your hatred doesn't serve you or anyone other than to get you all worked up into an impotent rage.

I always say this and I'm pretty sure I'm always arguing with the same guy.

When you press him about what pagan gods he worships, he'll never tell you because he doesn't fucking know any because he doesn't worship any.

Pagans don't like Christians because we're dicks, reckless arrogant stupid dicks. But they're pussies.

And Muslims are assholes. Pussies don't like dicks because pussies got fucked by dicks (I mean completely fucked, look at the roman empire).

But dicks also fucks assholes (deus vult). Assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies think they can deal with assholes their way (being fedoras and LARPing as pagans), but the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick (with some balls).

The problem with dicks is: they fuck outside of their race or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves (Islam is evolved sand nigger paganism and atheism is jewish) because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes.

I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck these assholes, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

Then why did the Christians wind up stamping out Paganism?
By your logic, the Christians would be the ones who disappeared.

Because its not real. Odin isnt real. Thor isnt real. Find me one european that actually believes in pagan gods that isnt already in a straitjacket. At least Christianity has some merit in that the logos found in the scriptures matches the logos of today.

No. That makes it an universalist religion. The only egalitarianism in the bible is that our SOULS are equal. Last I heard, accepting Christ doesn't transform your DNA into a nazi ubermensch archetype.

Christianity stamped out Paganism because it answered the fundamental questions of life (who am i, what is the purpose to life, what happens when I die etc…) better than paganism so Europeans adopted it like they adopted gunpowder from the orient.

Well then, there you go.

And what exactly am I suppose to be larping? My ancestors? I am my ancestors.

How can they be old? There is no beginning and end, it exists only in your jewbook. It's pretty pointless to argue with someone who (sadly), knows nothing about his ancestral religion.

You know absolutely nothing about my life.

They knew much better than you, that's for sure.

And what has sand monkeys being religious fanatics got to do with Christcuckery being egalitarian and unversalist garbage, foreign to Europeans? You either stick with the subject or you can go bother someone else.

But I don't believe in European gods like you believe in your Jewsus, Odin is not someone I will ask and beg on my knees when I need something. You seem to think that all religion is just like Christcuckery.

Yes, we are all equal under Jewsus, no matter what we are. That's what makes it egalitarian. It is not European and it never will be, it is a desert religion, based on jewish mythology, just like Islam is. If Islam would prevail instead of Christianity in Europe, would you call yourself a European Muslim?

I already telegraphed my position as being 'Christian Identity' Christianity with the two links I provided in this thread,.

Of course I know you are never going to look into them due to your confirmation bias. So they are really for the readers of this thread.

The arguments you are using such as Jesus is a jew, Christianity is a Jewish religion, Christianity is egalitarian and universalist… apply for mainstream American Christianity, maybe even what's left of European Christianity; but do not apply to the Christian Identity view.

All sand people should die. I see nothing wrong with them killing each other

Christianity used to be majority white. That doesn't mean that it is a pro-white ideology or supports racial nationalism. In fact, one could find far more in opposition to racial nationalism and supremacism in the bible than in favour of it.

Christianity is based on Jewish mythology no matter how you spin it, the same goes for the rest of my arguments. It doesn't matter of what added flavour you're talking about. And there is no European Christianity because there's nothing European in it.

To be honest I'm not sure how any self-respecting white man could follow a religion that requires him to kneel to a jew and pray to the jews' racial god. Seems awfully cuckish to me.

It's 2016 and they are still around you pussy.

The Ogdoad is the Logos - the Word - the Son.
The Ennead is the Nous - the Mind - the Holy Spirit.
The Decad is the All - Alpha and Omega - the Father.

As God was hated by the world (but not Mother Nature!) his followers will be hated. We will and shall always remain a minority even among the nominally religious.

By eradicating the nominally religious we severe the limbs of the Beast that is the Dragon - call him Cronus, Saturn, Moloch, Satan.

Turn to your gods in the Heptomad to rule this world as forces of Nature; Christians seek to come closer to Him and with death we shall reach and trespass the Ennead.

youtube.com/watch?v=sAmpdcmDq9s

I don't give a fuck about Christians.

Kill yourself christcuck

I literally do. They are ugly and should be killed to make a more beautiful world.

Fukken saved.

*tips fedora*

((christ)) is a commie

((yahweh)) is a skype egregore and by worshiping him you give power to the skypes, which is treason

Kek is our god. Praise Kek. Shadilay.

souls are the most important thing about people if they are real. but they're not, because people evolved and all traits can be explained by looking at the evolution.

don't forget, equality of souls leads to equality before the law leads to the current year. that's why christcucks are cuckcucks. that and the concept of sin being self-absorbed and making it worse to say the word nigger than to be raped by a nigger, and ascribing inappropriate levels of agency to women and niggers.

A large part of this board is made up of literally autistic NEETs who think pepe the frog is real because of three sentences on kikepedia. I'm not sure if it's my oldfaggotry, but I've given up on most of the people here. I can only hope they get bored of playing le edgy natzie and do some reading outside of their hugboxes into actual, longstanding Western literature and thinking to at least respect what made the West victorious, not brushing it aside as "le kike on le stick xd"

Holla Forums is still a pretty good news aggregator with all the shit the MSM throws out, so hard to stop coming.

Nice DnC there Schlomo.

communism is inherently atheistic. And Christianity is inherently hierarchical

yours is a shitty forced meme that anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see makes no logical sense

deus vult

they'll get there eventually, user

You act like they deserve pity user.

now this is a man who goes out and gets things done, unlike the autistic NEETs who read the paper for him

i didn't realise there were so many people with such low IQ here.
i prefer to believe it's d&c.
i'm not amused.

(CHECKED)

FRESH OC
CRUSADE WHEN!?

God bless you Paolo for that glorious piece of art.

You are the epitome of a Christcuck.

t. Orthodox non-heretic

If you would notice what is said at the end "for all of you are one in CHRIST". Not on Earth, but in Christ we are one. We are all created in the image of God and have the chance to know Christ with equal opportunity. It says nowhere that we must mix together, what do you think the Tower of Babel was? It is said God divided the peoples up to go their own separate ways. It seems to me many of you fail to differentiate between spiritual equality and physical equality. There is no physical Kingdom of Israel, it is spiritual. It is in every Christian. You can be a christian in a European Christian nation as much as you can be one in an Asian nation. It clearly states that these WORLDLY, materialistic things such as class and ethnicity are meaningless when it comes to SPIRITUALITY in the end. Is it that hard to see?

underrated post and sick dubs

Christians are 10% of the population in Syria, but less than 1% of the welfarees that suck on Europa's teets. What does that tell us? Are they fighting for their country?

Use the word Jew, fucking braindead nigger. The word "Jew" is the worst insult to a Jew there is.

youll cowards need stoicism

God bless the prosecuted Christians in Syria and Irak.

no you faggot, we did that once already, and look what happened.

no conversions, the were ordained by GOD to burn eternally, NO FUCKING CONVERSIONS, THEY CAN NEVER BE CHRISTIAN

are you fucking retarded? only nigger christians do that shit, every other fucking christian worships the FATHER, the new testament doesnt make one mention of yahweh because yahweh is a false god.

I was raised christian and not once did i ever hear the name "yahweh" or "jehovah" when i finally heard some nigger talking about he summoned UFOs in the name of yahweh, i had to ask someone what the fuck that was.

If anyone can't tell this is intl DnC copypasta you're blind.

checked

Also, no point wasting your time explaining to these good goys that they're helping the Jew DnC white people

Goddammit, this one needed checking

Nice fake quote dipshit.

This. Christian Europeans' god is Dyeus P'ter.

yahweh is the sacred name in OT translated as LORD (in all caps) The rabbis thought the name was too sacred to be used, so they stopped using it, and it wasn't in use (in the general public) for years before Jesus was born.