I fuck dumb teenage girls for a living, AMA

I fuck dumb teenage girls for a living, AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

apina.nwps.ws/4chan/Kitten/index.php
apina.nwps.ws/4chan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you also a summerfag for a living?

?

Do not reply to low quality troll threads.

Prove It

Are you a teenage girl?

seems summertime has arrived early

its always summer somewhere in the world…

sexy pics but isnt op a pedo?

That picture was already proven to be that Russian camwhore. I actually came here because I had a question, but I don't know if I should bother if you're just larping.

No, i don't find prepubescent kids attractive.
I like my girls with some tits and fully functioning genitals.

murrilards can't tell the difference because they're stupid and indoctrinated by the media. the only way to not be a pedo in their eyes is to go for hags like a good little cuckboy. murrika is pure cancer that should be erased from existence tbh.

17-18 year old girls are god tier.
bonus points if their parents are overprotective making her more willing.

I almost forgot why i dont come to this board. thanks OP

chad is worst tripfag tbh

apina.nwps.ws/4chan/Kitten/index.php

apina.nwps.ws/4chan/

Anyone search much?
openindex

did you find a new place to live?

bring back the TPUTs, I say

The faggotry of all the tripfags on this board in the last year or so is about just as unbearable. But by far the worst are the ones who barge into actual threads, at least this one self-contains.

True.

I disagree. While its true that 17~18 are definitely better then adult women when it comes to sex. 14~15 are god tier.

Nice

You're welcome, don't let the door hit you on the way out, nigger.

Nope, sadly.
Everywhere i look seem to have something missing.
Too much tax, bad weather, too much crime, …etc.
I'm thinking about getting a boat and live in the sea and be done with it.

Sup Satanbro. How dey hanging?

This thread here's the reason why the board used to get trimmed reularly.

how do you get money out of it

At 24, been there done that. It's a fantasy for people who haven't been there. Nothing really special about it. She was a freak in bed, but any chick can be that. She had some issues, but any chick can have that. 17 y/os have become more attractive just because they're taboo. I'd rather fuck a functioning 23 y/o than fuck a frustrating 17 y/o like my ex.

And if you're looking for one night stand shit with em, you're looking for someone who's going to be just as used up if not more so, than a 24 y/o who isn't a slut.

hey Chadman, long time. Current moi:
>girls starting to approach me now
Had any winter wins, m8?

you the OP of that other thread who got cheated on by said 17yo trash? Sucks Holla Forumsro

non

Yeah. Got her on no-contact so im doing OK. Threw her under the bus and told her father in the end about what a slut she was and that she was "falling into degeneracy" . she called me freaking out like no other, telling me it will have permanent damage with her family. Feels good.

I'm just trying to get close to this 9/10 goodie girl rn now. Gotta replace that bitch asap to make it sting.

OP is most likely a tranny.

lets hope so

Yes, sempai!

A pair of 7/10 , i wasn't really looking for it, the opportunity presented itself.
Been really busy with work lately so i don't have time for it.

Kek, Been there m8. You just need some training.

You got me.

spill the beans, how do you do it

run

Chad is a pedo.

OP is a pedophile.

No I mean he actually likes lolis, pre pubescent lolis.

could there be such justice irl? Happy for you if tru, Holla Forumsrah. And good luck with this 9!

Noice. Were they sisters? I think neighbor situation has unlocked a 'sister fetish' character trait for me. Had a 3some with sisters last week.
if only it were that easy, Cheddar