Catchy soundtracks

Post 80s and 90s movies with incredible soundtracks.

I'll post these known ones first

DUDE AESTHETIC LMAO

Yes, a snarky meme from a dumbass is what we need. The, dude AESTHETIC , shit is actually real. It does have aesthetics.

I'm mainly a 2000-present guy when it comes to soundtracks

You gotta go more obscure, OP.

More Fabio Frizzi.

That's fucking awesome. This is why I made this thread, I need more soundtracks that I haven't heard. Also, damn it. I can't find the movie or it's ost to download anywhere.

As long as it's kino…

I looked the trailer and I really like the idea of a buff long-hair cop who's also enforcing the law with the sword, as silly as it sounds. But is the movie actually worth watching? From the trailer it also seems like the acting is really bad and that it's purposely made to be bad.

Alright OP, I still have more obscure tracks.

And when I say the trailer looks bad, I mean really bad.

I never saw the original Django movie, just the new one. I think I might have missed some gems. The theme sounds really good.

he hardly ever actually uses the sword
it's essentially a lethal weapon clone, with "samurai" in the title
it's a fun movie though, sequel is shit but it's worth watching for having tommy wiseau in it

I'll give it a chance. I'll treat it like a wrestling match or something, where I know they're not taking it seriously.

in the interviews, matt hannon even said he was like that for half of the movie because the director was doing such a shit job, so much so that at one point he assumed that the movie was done so he got a haircut, hence the wig

Voices from Beyond - Stelvio Cipriani

The original Django is far better than the new one, give it a try, powerful stuff. The sequel is more like Rambo though, I haven't watched it.

you take that back

I love the synth in that video. I also did not see that movie. I missed a ton of classic italian movies. I actually didn't even know there was a big category of old italian action and horror movies, hmm.

I can only appreciate wrestling when they have some impressive stunts like video related, or when it's a video game (because I can assume it's real there). Otherwise I just think it's soap opera for men.

Also, those crazy Matt Hardy videos, even if I didn't watch wrestling in a lot of years, were pretty entertaining.

WE WUZ VAMPIRE SLAYERS N SHIET

actually like the destroyer version more than the original

Italians make the best low budget films.

Speaking of which, what are some new vampires movies that are actually good? Last that I saw was that korean romance film with the vampires and Daybreakers.

One of the best.

Manly and full of suspense. When the fuck will we get another movie like Predator again? Even fucking Thor is a pussy now.

It should be understood that Conan has probably the best soundtracks ever to be done in a movie. There's just too much emotion it, you can actually feel agony, the feel of wanting to get in a fight, sadness, forgotten cities and adventures. I keep relistening to the Conan OST every once in a while.

Looks like I have a bunch of old italian films to see, thanks for the recommendations dude.

This is near Conan's level of greatness.

Here's why I'm saying that Conan has probably the best OST, just one song for example. One person in the comments described it for me.

00:00 - 00:34 depression
00:34 - 01:24 acceptance
01:24 - 03:15 training to take revenge
03:15 - 04:11 training is complete(ready to take revenge)

These parts actually make you feel those emotions above.

Fucking nice, that also sounds good.

Sounds weird as fuck and I really like that. Gonna get the movie.

It'll give you a metal fetish

I know I posted this at the beginning but look at this fucking montage man, gives me manly goosebumps.

If its by Queen it's immediately awesome.

Another one by Queen.