leaving room for only 2 dynamic threads on page 1

Is a LITTLE excessive is it not?

Other urls found in this thread:

h.8ch.net/b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

b-but muh future for white chillun

yeah fuck that place, they ruined it. Holla Forums is more fun anyway

I agree, 8/b/ is probably the comfiest Holla Forums tbh

apparently Holla Forums is so hard to find that people are making youtube guide on how to "get into" Holla Forums. lol

That's just because Holla Forums has become the new boogeyman because of its exposure from GamerGate and more recently the election. And tbh I hate it. Holla Forums is pure cancer right now with Kingdom Reddit being released

It's a real shame because they used to be a board of just generally patriotic conservative Christians who were against war. They always hated Jews but tbh throughout human history most people hated Jews so that's really nothing special. They basically became a bunch of Pagan LARPer faggots after the elections

Holy shit I think they just added another sticky

Stickied tbh

sticky more threads tbh

Kys.
Look at the board.
You're fucking killing it.

just look at the pph difference
MORE STICKIES

OH NO NO NO

based

omlet sticky a pushpin up your ass pls

page 2 is now page 1

also

who could it (((be)))?

Just sticky all the nigger threads, Omlet. That will save everyone time and effort.

That doesn't make it good. It doesn't even mean that it is worth a tin shit. It just means that it is better than Holla Forums, which you could do by making a board full of posts created by smacking your forehead on your keyboard.
This board is shit, just like the rest of them. It is just a different kind of shit that you find more tolerable.

I can't believe I still bother with this place, tbh. Now and then things happen that are truly creative and funny, like the nigger threads for Black History Month. It is a shame that the mods don't appreciate humor like that and are tryign to stifle it rather than encourage it. Things like that are what made Holla Forums great in the first place. But mostly this board is a bunch of copypasta and retarded teenagers deliberately posting dreck. Yeah, I get it, there are more of them than there are creative people and you are desperate for activity to keep the place alive, so you have to cater to whoever you can get the pph from. I understand that. I think it is a mistake, and I think it is short-sighted, but I get it.
pic related, it describes 95% of all posts on Holla Forums at any given time.

Holla Forums is fucking dead and you sticky this shit?

Kill yourself.

It's so dead in fact pedos don't even want to post here anymore.

This.

Quit taking yourself and this board so seriously and you will enjoy both a whole lot more.

Welcome to nu/pol/.

Well user I… I'm hurt you think that I care that much.

Well maybe it is your communication skills that are lacking then, because generally speaking a reaction like "Kill yourself" when an opinion is stated is an indication of very strong feelings about something.

So which is it? Are you an overly emotional asshole, or are you a retard?

'Kys' has been exhausted and overused to a point where it has lost it's meaning (to me at least) and effect. I know you're here to bitch about what dysnomia and his volunteers do so you'll have to defend niggers in this situation but that's how cuck shit started on half all those years ago and then look where they are now.
You might want to ask yourself the same question because you've been at this for 2+ years now.

I'm down with that

You don't know jack shit about why I am here, unless you have ESP. I didn't say a damn thing about Dys or the mods, although I would like to point out that Dys has himself been heard MANY times saying exactly what I said about you…that anons here take the board far too seriously. So if anything I am here agreeing with him, not bitching about him.

You're here to bitch whether you achieve something by doing this is entirely up to you. I'm not ESP it is just my observation.

they start boycotting this place always when "no pedos" rule is on.
but pedos always get allowed again after a certain amount of time because the most active posters of this board are among them and they participate very actively in non pedo threads also making this place a lot less dead and Holla Forums gets some more of that sweet sweet pph mods are after.

also pic related. they are lolis.

Look at the IDs user.

Exactly, Holla Forums needs to be stopped at all costs, goy.

casual faggot detected.

casual idiot detected

get

be seeing you real soon…
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nnnnnn tat NOICE

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/out/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

This thread is a prime example of why mods should not delete anything that does not violate rule 1.
The only legit conversation in this thread is now half gone, making the entire thread inscrutible and pointless.
This is happening in damn near every interesting thread on the board, and it is driving everyone away but the shit posters.
This is the opposite of what you want, right?
RIGHT????

what was deleted?

a whole fucking convo

You mean they were basic Republican teenagers who took things too far when they saw internet memes?

dysnomia is homo gayboy fag

upvote if you agree

(check those mighty quads)

Quads, should have been Barth

I think that it pretty much became obvious after they started putting those retarded pictures in the lower right corner.

Also, any good alternatives that aren't dead?

I have a hard time believing that's anything but a joke. Any retard with a computer knows how to copy/paste a link. If he were even remotely serious he'd just say "type 8ch.net" into the searchbar.

It's the most compromised thing on this trash-heap site.

h.8ch.net/b/

Double space user and a pedo was having a conversation.

fag

normie.

Fuck off closet normie.

One is an undead monster who haunts children in their dreams
The other is Robert Englund

I likr the brainlet meme.

same, that's why im posting it.

People are retarded.I believe this.

Some of them are taking it a little too seriously. It's a little harder to shitpost there. Gods knowns I been banned for trivial shits.