UW students sell anti white sweatshirts

ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST

Students at the University of Wisconsin-Madison are asking people to buy sweatshirts promoting violence against police officers and classifying all white people as racists.

“Racism,” claims one hoodie’s page, “is a set of systematic, institutional, cultural, and epistemological (although not limited to said forms) structures that inherently empowers white folk and in turn disempowers people of color. This power dictates who lives, have housing, access to education/healthcare etc. Racism has little to do with hatred and mostly to do with who has power.”

archive.is/fTRK9

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/shop/InsertapparelShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
twitter.com/Eneale_Pickett
etsy.com/listing/483374263/all-white-people-are-racist?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=all white people&ref=sr_gallery_1
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-30/female-police-officer-stabbed-toulouse-france-algerian-assailant
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/belgium-police-stabbing-female-officer-8574786
abc.net.au/news/2016-09-11/alleged-sydney-terror-attacker-inspired-by-is-minto-stabbing/7833870
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/18/german-teen-who-stabbed-police-officer-in-isil-attack-told-briti/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just another day in the CURRENT YEAR

Its CR+1 Shitlord

This

Here is the Etsy, how can we fuck with them?

etsy.com/shop/InsertapparelShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Niggers Twitter
twitter.com/Eneale_Pickett

Start an Etsy store selling merchandise with the opposite message. "All black people are racist" etc.

Then when Etsy shoahs it for hatespeech you use their hypocritical double standard to fuel the fire

Is this shit serious? I hope the normies will react to this.

This would be the perfect time to start selling "All people are racist" shirts.

If I'm racist no matter what, I should start showing these fucking pavement apes what racism really is

I was thinking right now maybe i'l rethink african-american's ways of life and that society state make them to go against government, just like it does to white people, by making them utterly depressed.

What the fuck i was thinking, this is straight black supremacy lead by jewish supremacy. It won't end good, and permanently divided america. If they want to be separated so much from white people, send them into africa back home, that's the only rational choice. Or they feast on your country like parasites.

I heard this exact line in my history class

professor literally had us take a test

>race is a ___ (correct answer was creation)
>gender is a __ (correct answer was construct)

his argument was that racial divides didn't exist in white society until Bacon's rebellion, because before then black people in colonies owned property and slaves, and some of them married white women and defeated white men in court.

Muslims are such pieces of shit. Kike 2.0

Radical religious nuts, but play the role of leftist revolutionary to attack White Christian America.

his soundcloud is pretty cringey

soundcloud.com/enealepickett/01-scholarships

I wish we were. We wouldn't have subhumans living among us as purported equals, attending our schools and lecturing us about how unfair we are for letting them stay here instead of in mud huts where they belong.

Islam is jewish

Is there a way to meme something like 3rd worlder shouldn't benefits from white's advancement it they hate whites ?

Moonman, moonman, can't you see? The UW isn't what it used to be.

These fuckers are crazy

Nigger googles "who created race". Stumbles across "horse race", which was popular across ancient white countries.

WHITE MEN CREATED DAT RACE!

kill all niggers

Good. Now if the government would stop forcing us to live together, that would be great.

Checked and kek'd

The university can punish these students and the first won't protect the students. If the speech in question can or does negatively affect another student(s) then the first does not apply to said speech.

How does this work exactly?

Also, most of these mooncrickets shouldn't even be in college to begin with. Most of them don't actually qualify and are simply given preferential treatment, to the detriment of more qualified Whites.

Also, "College" itself is a European creation (I think)

The dubs confirm

Also Israel and Saudi Arabia are brother and sister

post more nigger's kikebook accounts for me pls i'm sending messages of peace and love

It works by blaming whitey. That's how all of this shit works. It doesn't matter how the conclusion is reached, the conclusion is that whitey = bad.

user, your account is going to get shoahed.

The memes are real

And they say the alt-right are cucks. Black men can't even be racist assholes without being pussywhipped to LaQuisha

Here I was thinking I've seen all the nigger names. A timeless classic, and favorite of mine is "Ronkwaneesha."

my kikebook has been shoah'd about three times so far since the beginning. they only block me from posting for 24hrs the last two times.

plus i'm not saying anything worse than what the niggers have on their public kikebook pages themselves. also it's fucking kikebook so i don't really care if ever gets perma shoah'd

You don't remember shitavious and airwrecka ?

Those are two creative names. I also like "Lemonjello and Oranjello."

I know they are niggers, but they still make me laugh with this skit.

NO GOYS YOU CAN'T!

I hope all niggers walk around with that target hoodie.

Classic

I checked and it's real, how did he end up with register as a last name ? Is it a semi common in America ?

working for money ?
being imprisoned for crimes?
studying for grades?

Only for niggers.

This is like 2 summers ago when that white college lacrosse tells got expelled for singing a song on a bus about niggers and the first didn't cover/protect them.

Omg you fucking goys.
This fucking video gibs me an idea!

make a tweeter account and make it as if you're a ceo or chair executive from that etsy company, make racial comments on these anti-white fuckers and let the show begin.. Hahaha also obviously don't make it ban worthy racist, the comments need to trend to make an effect. Just be anti blAck, etc. Also +points if you give yourself a jewish name

Basically giving everyone of those fuckers a bit of their own medicine

Pls super bored goys do something like this.. Id do it myself but im having trouble finding throwaway phones for twitter registration

That's it, no more welfare.

Fucking Christ, I can't wait to get out of this idiotic place. Thankfully, I took Holla Forums's advice and got armed in case the stupid breaks loose sooner than later.

good luck having that twitter account last beyond 15 minutes without phone verification

DAS RITE

Someone please tell this brotha about our lord and savya

Who cares. Niggers are the turbo-stupid things on the planet. Kill jews.

I bet the (((ADL))) thinks there's nothing wrong with this, but if the t-shirt said the same about niggers then…

bix nood muhfugga!

Beat the shit out of anyone wearing that Sweatshirt and burn it.

Well, cops shoot shitskins so yes, they are indeed human

Well nog cooking is shitay

Unified Theory of Kill Whitey right there

So they are asking to be segregate away from the white people to be safe. I am ok with this. Oh boy they are too dumb to realise.

Everyone is racist, only white people pretend they're not. It's nice of them to remind us all of our natural right to self-preservation, how altruistic!

Also what are those satanic kekphobic hand signals

The best offense against this kind of brainless monkey-shines infused with pseudo-intellectual academia, is mockery.

Don't sperg out too hard on this and have us cause a Streisand Effect for these niggers.

"Report this item to Etsy", bottom right of page. I think the words 'inciting racial hatred' in a few dozen reports might get their attention.

Damn, and I was going to move to Wisconsin for it's extremely high white population. I guess there's only Montana left.

To be honest I'm not really seeing the big issue.

"All white people are racist" is exactly the kind of message we want to be spreading.

Maybe some people will believe it.

No, you can still come to WI, just move somewhere north of Highway 23

So they're going that route. As expected.

I'm actually curious now, though. How long will it take until pushback occurs advocating for pro-white groups on college campuses?

Just stay away from Milwaukee and you should be fine.

It should be flouted as a warning to whites, saying that this is what's coming. You'll never be "good" in their eyes until you totally self-abase and abandon who you are!

No, not even then, niggers will always hate whitey. It's why the occasional cuck gets brick'd almost every protest, you just never hear too much about it for (((obvious reasons)))

"thou call'dst me dog before thou hadst a cause, but since I am a dog beware my fangs"

Shakespeare, Merchant of Venice Act 3 Scene 3.

I don't understand why Holla Forums hasn't adopted the same tactics as our enemies. Starting false flag leftist organizations to agitate and accelerate people's frustration, and to make apparent the subversive nature of cultural marxism in our societies. We shouldn't be dissuading the blacks from fomenting race war, more could be achieved from amplifying them prematurely. The kikes are trying to move slow, but their pets are speeding up before the rest of the plan is ready. This should be encouraged, normies will eventually get sick of it and follow someone willing to stop it.

th-thanks, are the laws reasonably sane in packerstan? Honestly I haven't looked into it as much as I should

once again proving that leftists can't into memes

if there is no more whites in the distant future the the niggerish blame will shift to light skinned half bleeds.

I feel bad for the race mixed people. ;_;

No, it should be worn as evidence of the double standard regarding discrimination against whites. Maybe you goose-stepped out of the womb and don't remember what it was like to be blue-pilled, but for the majority of "anti racist" whites they don't actually, seriously hate themselves. They believe in egalitarianism and pride themselves in treating people equally, judging people by the content of their character and not the colour of their skin, etc.

Obviously that doesn't correlate to reality at all, but most people who don't browse our corners of the internet don't see it. What shirts like this do is thrust that inegalitarianism in their face and make it undeniable. We WANT white people to be faced with a choice of humiliation, debasement, surrender and sacrifice or turning over to our side.

Surely this cant be legal to sell? This must break some lefty rule about incitement of racial hatred.

Good thinking, we would create anti white slogans for the niggers so the redpilling process will be faster or will that backfire?

Dunno what you mean by "sane", but we have concealed carry. To be honest, I'm seeing goddamn nigger mudslime women in Green Bay more often which doesn't bode well for the future but it's nowhere near any kind of critical mass. I can look a dindu in the eye here and he won't do shit. There's even some based dindus around. More streetshitters, but they have amazingly learned to use toilets and so are not much of a bother (They still have to go back). I've been shilling Trump hard and am seeing more Trump schwag around, but the yard sign thing isn't very popular in the state generally. The shitlibs here are a special kind of smarmy, but you can openly mock them without fear of reprisal.

what is liberia.

At least goad them into constantly increasing the intensity. Maybe infiltrate BLM like the feds infiltrate old WN groups and militias.

I guess I am super shit at making my point, but I agree 100% given your second paragraph. I'm already sharing the OP's link around.

About as illegal for a nigger to wear shirts blatantly calling for murder as it is for a liberal to destroy evidence of high crime and treason after a subpoena. So only if you're a white right winger basically

Hi JIDF.

I dream of the day where whites actually do become racist and start shooting back.

I stumped my hippy grandfather when I pointed out that if whites were so racist and evil towards browns, why would we have them in our country and not just exterminate them?

He didn't have an answer of course.

Or is it reddit? Maybe tumblr?

Every time.

As long as you're smart about it. Blue-pilled whites HATE HATE HATE double standards, even when they're applied to white people.

Obviously the extreme cucks/people who literally shove giant plastic dicks up their ass won't make the right decision, but they were irredeemable from the start.

Kek. I'm just glad to see the younger generation going right and questioning the older generations about their Leftism

DAMN STRAIGHT WE ARE.
AND WE’RE PROUD OF IT.

We need to make our OWN shirts and sell them for OUR profit.

They're absorbing the marxism completely, which means they'll have to be purged and destroyed completely.

It's marxist goobledygook.

That's all you need to know.

I'z may be a nigga, bu if I'z say I'z white, den it'a aww be okie, ya digg niggas?

Etsy is basically eBay for a breed of turbo hipsters.
I would bet money that the higher ups are in full support of shit like blm etc.
Worth reporting it though, just don't expect them to do anything other than maybe a statement about how "racism is bad you guys"

Are these people aware that the ADL, affirmative action and a billion other progressive organizations exist? There are seemingly limitless amount of organizations set up to uplift and further black interests. Why do leftists seem to believe that their institutions do not exist?

ffs this fucking inferiority complex is pissing me off to hell

(((Who))) are they fucking kidding. Are they trying to say my fucking great-grandfathers who farmed were trying to put da black man down by earning livings for their families?

Unfortunately we know that's not true or else this monkey would not have had the opportunity to create this clothing that I'm sure a white person funded and designed or would have otherwise oppressed him into not being able to make it.. Plus of course this sweatshirt itself is quite obviously racist itself. Stupid niggers I swear.

Madisonfags it's meadhall time. Pick a time and place.

Since all white people are racist I'm no different from the cucks.

If anyone asks me if I'm racist I'll just say all white people are racist.

So we can't be anti-semitic against Jews, since they are so much richer and powerful than the average white

I would just stay away from Milwaukee and Madison is pozzed as shit. That said, the dindus I know are irritating but pretty tame. There are pockets of bad neighborhoods, but there's more shit libs here than anywhere. Outside of the major cities is pretty based though. And the gun laws are decent. (Concealed carry)

So blacks are just collectively saying everything wrong in the black world is the white mans problem? Why is it always whites? Why is our government and outsider billionaires creating this anti white world? Why do they hate european distro's so much?

Good luck trying to get blacks to work with LGBT community

etsy.com/listing/483374263/all-white-people-are-racist?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=all white people&ref=sr_gallery_1

THIS

IIT: Circle Jerking, this thread is a fucking copypasta. We've got psyops from Syria and inside job pipebombs to keep the MSM off topic. This shit was old news (m/d^current year) days ago

Is this shit serious?
They are deadly serious
White now equals the bourgeois.

Apropos of nothing, but preshool is apparently important for Madison nigglets.

Bless their hearts. They're doing the best they can.

The reason blacks want free preschool is so they can get free daycare.

We should encourage them.

they'll bend over, whites have no pride, or survival instinct any longer

I wonder when they understand that these retarded action just turn more people into actual racists because they notice just how subhuman their way of thinking is.

The faster things escalate, the more of us will be around who still remember a sane world.

Slowly unfolding events favor the subversive, not the ubermensch.

I guess you haven't seen CNN very often, what with Sam Hyde killing all those blacks and everything.

i wonder where they would put the hutu and tutsi thing into that.
or the fact that they burn alive immigrants in south apefrica.

is that racism or not?

Look at this great education you get for going 100k into debt.

This needs to be thrown into everyone's face so we can expose all the retards in society who support this shit. I can't imagine how disgust the general public will be.

or course, my dear muslima, of course.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-30/female-police-officer-stabbed-toulouse-france-algerian-assailant

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/belgium-police-stabbing-female-officer-8574786

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-11/alleged-sydney-terror-attacker-inspired-by-is-minto-stabbing/7833870

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/18/german-teen-who-stabbed-police-officer-in-isil-attack-told-briti/

So racism=IQ?

Oh, more labeling for liberals then? This is like MAGA hats for leftists I suppose.

I guess it'll be easier to sort them out when the day of the tolerance and inclusion :DD happens.

Just as planned. This is what Cultural Marxism is all about. It didn't work with class, surely it will work with race!

Man … I wish all white people were racist. Then maybe the nogs would be put in camps or sent back to Africa; but sadly not all white people are racist (or at least don't show it), so the nigs get to make money off of shit like this.

Though part of me wants to wear one unironically.

Has the suggestion of reporting these nigger linens to etsy for racism and the promotion of violence come up in ITT yet?

Maybe we can make them attack the Jews as well. A crazy amount of Jews had slaves, and many slave ships were owned by them.

Is that nigger doing gang signs?

liking that post number m8
polite sage

They should be careful with spreading this idea because they might be surprised with the number of whites who start hating niggers if they can't avoid being a racist no matter what they do.

K

YES, FINALLY
NOW EVERYONE KNOWS
THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES
THE EXECUTIONS BEGIN TOMORROW

Ma da doop bix nood mudda fuggen gibsmedayt!

Fucking kek

Oh shit guys. It's all white people's fault.

I can verify shit but I don't see how I'd verify shit on a mass scale.

Nigger

Madison is known as the Berkley of the Midwest. Leave and go north where there's still pure all white towns.

Plenty of nice small white towns north of Madison and Milwaukee