Trump's son shows his father what he should have been saying during the debate; completely wrecks the Clinton News...

Trump's son shows his father what he should have been saying during the debate; completely wrecks the Clinton News Network

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fxVyD
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250
archive.is/7Jtwv
archive.is/lvhvJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA-247
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Masterrace in the WHITE House 2017. Can't wait for November.

Bump.

Where are the fucking mods. The catalog is a shit. CtR leak has got them in a tizzy.

So is it just me or is Blizter the designated shitting host? It's like he can't not be stumped…

I love how every time they got stumped, all they could do was be awe-struck by Eric's command of not allowing them to corner him.

He's never recovered.

Holy shit this is amazing

That Kaine clip

I've come to learn what jews do.
They blame you for the exact thing they are doing, every fucking time.

Not me!, you!

Trump needs someone to follow him with an air horn for just such occasions

I would do it for free

3 on one and Eric keeps the conversation going the way he wants. What a fucking asset. Those brothers are going to run a train on American politics going forward.

Unfortunately, that's all you do, damage control for that traitor instead of investigations into obvious corruption.

Transcript?

BTFO

Don't be so naive.

They are all up in they crusty hilldog vaj

That got me too.
Eric should have brought up the Clinton russia uranium deal tbh. Her foundation got donations from Russia and she let them buy the company as sec of state. That's serious tentacles.

that last point was absolutely fantastic

archive.is/fxVyD
Donald Trump has gamed the system his whole life: Lady Rothschild

Isn't that exactly what he did?

The extreme irony of those statements, holy shit.

projection is the kike's greatest weapon.

Right. Letting his competitors use those laws to their advantage while he goes out of business is presidential.

I think Trump was softer on the cunt at the first debate because she was being pressured to drop if she did poorly. Which meant the jew would shove someone in who isn't a complete dumpster fire. NOW it's too late to change the ballots. If they try it goes to state judges and some will say yes, and some might say NO to changing them. And if it's an "important" state that says No that would be game over for the left.

The Dilbert guy has also had some interesting blog posts about the debate and he thinks Trump went softer so he could win independents and so he can create a comeback narrative.

Eric for President after Donald. Holy shit, what a man.

Trump dynasty

CONFIRMED

LUGENPRESSE BTFO

(checked)
WEW

praise kek

Oh boy

given the ratings it was probably the first time at least 10million people ever saw him speak outside of an overly edited attack ad so it would be important to make good first impressions. if he keeps this temperament up any longer then I can only guess why.

Holy trips confirm.

Yes please.

lmfao the serious projecting going on here. the worst part is normalfags wouldn't even know the significance of this being said by a (((rottenchild)))

I couldn't make it to the two minute mark. That irritating cunt keeps asking 'does he pay taxes', Eric says yes, and she asks again as if he never said anything. Trying to interrupt him, ignoring what he says and asking the same stupid fucking question over and over.

There's not enough rope in the world for these people.

Or rather Lynn Forester de Rothschild. Dumb cunt can't even spell her name right
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250

The fact that normalfags won't understand the irony is almost as bad as the fact a (((Rothschild))) would berate anyone for being rich.

CNN is disgusting and deserves nothing but to piled into a mass grave.

They're accustomed to dealing with politicians that weasel around answer a direct question with non-answers the neocons that they usually get to parade around the media treadmill these days and mistakenly assume that he's one of them.

The fact that he repeats the entirety of his argument each time ensures that they can't just edit him into half-assing an answer for them later. Pretty impressive foresight.

He should've followed up with (a finessed version of) this:

On the tax returns/ Russian dealings, if they really want to know, then why don't they, oh I don't know, investigate? Simply asking the C.E.O. to reveal potentially damaging or self-incriminating information that he's not obliged to reveal doesn't fucking count as investigative journalism, you fucking CNN degenerates. I mean not that I think they'd find anything if they try looking into Trump but I do wish these bozos would get off their asses and do their fucking job as alleged public servants as a supposed watchdog Fourth Estate. The three sitting to Eric's left are larping as newspeople; they are not actual newspeople.

wew.

I think you mean dyed kike

Apparently this dumb CNN whore doesn't know when a question has been asked and answered.

why do you think they're called
talking heads

She clearly expected a complete dodge instead of a parry and thrust

This is pretty good.

Yeah I was disappointed at first but I am starting to think his performance was engineered to be that way.

There was a brief exchange at the beginning about maternity leave, and he came across as super-reasonable when they were expecting him to say something they could later frame as misogynist:

Then he laid into her on the trade stuff, and it was clear that he was speaking with knowledge and passion, while she was not only unclear & inconsistent – I got the impression that she didn't understand the stuff she was saying and was just trying to spit out some memorized marketing drivel. I doubt she could even explain in her own words the basics of foreign trade.

Then Trump coasted for the last two thirds, which drew a lot of criticism but I think he didn't want to be seen as attacking the whole night, but allow people to witness the collusion between the media and Clinton. In the VP debate we saw what happens when you attack the whole time. Kaine attacked the whole night and came across as petty & vindictive as a result. Kaine was attempting highly inaccurate early WW2 carpet bombings, while Pence hit him back with laser-targeted hellfire missiles to Kaine's cerebellum, which the public seemed to appreciate more than Kaine just behaving like an argumentative cunt.

On a side-note, in researching this post, I was looking up the debate transcript. Funny thing, the major news websites don't carry a proper transcript, instead they have "annotated transcripts" with "fact-checking." Another funny thing, every fact-checker is a Hillary Clinton supporter and they exclusively fact-check Donald Trump. On NPR's website, the only annotations they bothered to supply to Hillary Clinton's talking points are Wikipedia-style citations in support of her points.
archive.is/7Jtwv

He would quickly go deaf from having an airhorn blasted near him almost non-stop

Did they pull that woman from a fucking feminism rally?

Checked.

>a member of the esteemed Rothschild banking family of London

Choose your words carefully, kike.

I doubt it since the IRS didn't find anything after auditing him every year for the past 15 years, and msm's top story last week was a "leak" of an old story from the 90s about him losing a lot of money, just like every well known company has at some point.

Watching Eric Trump speak to these reporters, I'm reminded of watching a steamroller paving asphalt flat.

How did he respond?

To be fair, Trump started to say some of this stuff, like for example he said how you can't tell that much from tax returns, but he got cut off by the biased moderator.

Trump isn't dishing out everything hes got on the first debate ya' dummy.

I can't hear so can anyone give me a transcript please?

I would also like one since it's cringey as fuck for the first minute and I have trouble muscling through.

Top Kek.

Holy triples confirm.

Well it should be no surprise who Kek's favorites are.

Is it because of the accent?

Leftist tactics are nauseating to me.

I had to stop watching the moment they gave that backhanded 'Oh, you're so good at pivoting' compliment.

Ah that's understandable m8.

If you weren't worried about the Cuntons stealing the election, the fact that they have a ROTHSCHILD on their team is cause for alarm.

They've got more than one.

Also, does anyone else find it ironic that a Rothschild is complaining about Trump gaming the system?

working on a webm right now

Same here, I had that same feeling knowing they were going to reiterate ad nauseam that I can't even watch it again to refresh the rebuttals made.

here it is. tried to keep the quality decent but keep it as one file.

Not ironic at all. They have a right to be mad that someone plays well at the game they created without first having all their insider knowledge.

It seems strange for Rothschilds to weigh in on this, it's too obvious. They're just people, sure, but a family that know they're the target of "conspiracy" theories surely would have forseen the backlash.

wew lad, that took a while

CNN lady: Can we just put this to rest, has your father paid federal income taxes?
ET: We pay a tremendous amount of taxes. And beyond -
Federal income taxes.
And beyond - yes - and beyond -
Yes?
Beyond taxes, we also tens and tens and tens of thousands of people. The difference between my father and Hillary Clinton is Hillary Clinton has lived off of the government her entire life, she's never created a single job -
Eric, what I want to know is, has he paid federal income taxes over the last 18 years, yes or no?
Of course, yes, absolutely. My father pays a tremendous amount of tax. We as a company pay a tremendous amount of tax. We as a company also hire a tremendous amount of people, which leads to people being able to provide for their families, people being able to take care of their families, people being able to educate their children. If you look at Hillary on the other hand, she has never signed the front of a check once, she has never balanced a budget -
So if we ever see your father's income taxes, it will show that he has paid federal income taxes.
There's no question about it, we pay tremendous taxes as a company.
Will we see it?
Well listen, when the audit is over, my father will release it, and he's said that.
Have you seen his tax returns?
And quite frankly, and quite frankly, when is she gonna release the hundreds of speeches she gave to special interests? When is she gonna release the hundreds of speeches she gave to Wall Street? Where are those speeches? Why won't she release them? When is she gonna release the 33,000 emails -
Have you seen his federal income taxes?
-that she deleted after quite frankly lying to the Department of Justice, lying to the FBI, and also lying to Congress?
Eric, I'm pretty impressed actually 'cause you haven't been -
King: You should show up for debate prep.
Exactly. You haven't been in politics that long and you're, you're doing the pivot point well. Have - and let me just put a button on this - have you seen your father's income taxes?
I don't study our tax returns, that why you have accountants.
No, but have you seen them?
Of course, you see tax returns. I don't -
Have you seen your father's tax returns?
I'm answering the question. Of course I've seen my father's tax returns.
Does he pay federal taxes?
My father pays a tremendous amount of tax. As a company we pay a tremendous amount of tax. And it goes so far beyond federal income taxes. How about - real estate taxes? How about employment taxes? How about sales taxes? How about every other type of tax that goes into that? We pay a tremendous amount of tax as a company. That is very very very different from Hillary Clinton, who's lived off the government for the last forty years.
Blitzer: John King has a question, but very quickly, why not release the income tax returns that are no longer under audit?
Listen, my father said, when the audits are over, he will release the taxes. My father's also said, hey listen Hillary Clinton, why don't you release the 33,000 emails you deleted and why don't you release your speech transcripts and when you do I'll release my tax returns. And this is a whole distraction, I mean -
'Cause two thousand - 2008 are no longer under audit.
I don't know if that's true.
That's what - you had the attorneys - Morgan Lewis, the law firm for the, uh, for Donald - has said that.
[speaking over each other]
When they released the public letter, Morgan Lewis, that's the uh, that's the major New York law firm -
You know what, why don't you look at the actual financial disclosures, the hundreds of pages he put out? My father has an amazing company, and he's built an amazing company, we have some of the best hotels in the world, we have some of the best real estate - buildings in the world, some of the best and biggest golf courses in the world - hey, you know so many of the projects, you've seen them be built over the last decade or two decades, he has an amazing company, he's built a tremendous company. He has employed thousands and thousands of people, and that's very, very different than somebody who's lived their entire existence profiting off of the government.
The one question I'd have for you guys is, Hillary went from being "dead broke" when she left the White House, Hillary and Bill, to being worth a quarter of a billion dollars, and the question I have for the three of you is, what product has she ever sold, what - what is she selling that she went from nothing to a quarter of a billion dollars in a 15-year period of time, and we all know the answer to that, and that's -

King: W-we don't answer for Hillary Clinton, her campaign does, but I urge you to show up at your father's debate practice, uh, because you do have a skill set there, and uh, frankly I think - a lot of people think he could've, if he had something -.
[talking over each other]
So, you're sitting in the front row for the debate there, here with the Pence family to represent your dad, to represent the campaign, when Tim Kaine was not just prosecuting your father, in trying to make his case about your father, saying your father would have a conflict of interest as President, or at least he might, until we see the taxes, your name came up, and your brother's. Let's listen:
Kaine: The Trump organization is an octopus-like organization with tentacles all over the world whose conflicts of interest could only be known if Donald Trump would release his tax returns. He's refused to do it. His sons have said that the organization has a lot of business dealings in Russia, and remember the Trump organization is not a nonprofit, it's putting money into Donald Trump's pockets and into the pockets of his children, whereas the Clinton Foundation is a nonprofit and no Clinton family member draws any salary.
I want you to respond to that - if you can, please. Be as specific as you can about the company's business in Russia, and specifically to the point, Russian banks, or any Russian investors, do you owe money to people in Russia?
It's such a nonsense soundbite, I - I listened to this nonsense about tentacles, you know - we've built an amazing company. America should be proud of people who build great companies, that's what America's all about, it's about building, and it's about success, it's about creating jobs, it's about creating the American Dream, right, Henry Ford, and - and - I mean, that's what America's about, we should be proud of that. So talk about tentacles all over the world - we have no assets in Russia, that was a nonsense statement -
Any debts?
We have no assets in Russia. We have no debt in Russia. I haven't been to Russia in like, six, seven years, off the top of my head? Five years, six years, seven years? I mean it's nonsense, I think we held Miss Universe in Russia one year, I think that's the extent of our business dealings there. We have no hotels, we have no golf assets, we have no residential buildings, we don't have properties in Russia - so to come out here - that's - and I think that's what the American people are fed up with. It's these soundbites, it's these lies, it's the disingenuous nature of it, it's referring to a great company that employs thousands of hard-working Americans as a company that's nefarious, that has tentacles all over the place.
Do you understand the power, though? If - if then your father did release his taxes? And laid them out there and said, to your point, here's the papers, they're lying! They're making this up, it doesn't exist! So why won't he do it?
The tax returns wouldn't show so many of those things anyway. I mean - that's the interesting thing -
They're trying to make the point that there are loans or -
If- if you wanna know if we have - assets in Russia, go look to see if our name's on a building. Go look to see if we own any property there. We're a real estate company. We're a bricks and mortar company. Go see if we have anything in Russia. The reality is, we don't. I mean, we just don't. But it doesn't matter. Look at the Clinton Foundation just for a second, right? The US government sold 20% of the uranium stockpiles, the material used to make nuclear weapons, to Russia. Two weeks later, the Clinton Foundation gets a hundred and forty million dollars from the Russian businesspeople who put that deal together. Bill Clinton has been to Moscow a number of times. He's been paid five hundred thousand dollars to give speeches on so many occasions, in Russia. I mean, her ties to Russia are deep, there's no question about it, anybody who's ever looked at the Clinton Foundation knows that their ties to Russia are incredibly substantial. We have nothing in Russia. This is pure garbage.

not the user that asked for the transcript, but thanks for taking the time to transcribe that out.

cnn is fucking disgusting, they just talked about taxes for 80% of the interview when eric closed the case in the first sentence he spoke.

Are they retarded? They kept haranguing him with the same fucking question, over and over and over. He answers, they ask in a slightly different way. Why do I get a mental image of a fucking untermensch screaming it over and over into their earphones?

ayy

I guess they think they're Jeremy Paxman or something.

Didn't you watch the end?

Especially the part where they say nobody draws a salary from the clinton foundation yet I know for a fact chelsea gets paid at least a million a year to "head" the damn thing. That's the great part about trump, anything they attack him on hurts hillary worse. Even attacking anything about his charities gets folks to look into the general rich people fraud through charities but especially the clinton foundation.

Maybe watch the whole thing before commenting?

Same with different ID.

Thank for the transcript. They asked same question over and over despite it is already answered. Are they brain damaged or something? His father should have choose him as his VP.

Same user*

I love how they think tax returns will answer everything. It might even tell then what color Dons underwear is

Eric didn't start that strong, but after the 6 min mark he was on the prowl.

He is his fathers son

I didn't know this…wow.

Whats funny is I was talking to some normies the other day and they brought up
She tried to sound smart, without saying anything important. Clinton supporter

But even normies know the Rothchilds, and I wish I knew this ahead of time. I gotta meet her again

i fucking love that trump has a son that looks like fucking bateman.

The claims they were trying to argue were utter bullshit in any case. You should have seen how Pence responded after hearing Kaine's hypocritical statements about the Clinton foundation; they practically handed that last question to Eric on a silver platter by showing Tim's sound bite.

Trump's even boasted about it at the beginning of the first episode of the apprentice; he recovered from being over a billion dollars in debt, why wouldn't he feel proud?

because you haven't been in politics for too long

How come Eric and Jnr are so much more articulate than the Don?

I love the Don's way of speaking but he's too upfront for the average moronic voter to take. Eric and Jnr are pretty good at giving that slick performance and not fall into traps.

Jr. looks a bit more like Bateman imo, but they both share a late-eighties sort of style

Eric confirmed full fash.

I don't understand why he doesn't release his taxes to shut everyone up is there a legitimate reason?

Jesus Christ, the madman.

RWHS when?

couldn't put my finger on it.

the eighties will save us again

wish he stronger facial features for the dynastry, but he is pulling it off ok. the combed back hair is a hard gig.

why do all our conservitave saviours have such a odd hair game ?

Trump will be the agent that destroy's the system while Barron will be the true God Emperor who rebuilds a glorious future.

That sneaky henry ford drop…

Theyve been living ontop of the world for far to long to give a shit what any non elite kike thinks or says. A rothkike could shoot king nigga in the face tomorrow and not a single news outlet on the globe would mention it. Normies wouldn't even know he was dead until after the election.
Power makes them weak m8

Henry Ford is top tier.

Sadly, it's the only top tier guy I can think of.

Is it genetic? Holly shit.
Blow the fuck out.

He is among us,.

Henry Ford was one of Hitler's inspirations and even financially backed Hitler. Henry Ford was the first American recipient of The Grand Cross of the Supreme Order of the German Eagle

she is basically saying she feels uneasy around smart goyim

kikes have a word for this
CHUTZPAH

He's being audited

If you look at all the things that Junior has said, it really makes me think he is a legitimate far right nationalist.

Off the top of my head is the instance he RTd Kevin MacDonald.

You mean the thing he told everyone that happens annually if not all the time for him? Does the entire Clinton campaign suffer from memory problems too?

#1 it does him more harm than good
#2 also not a smart thing to do legally speaking

archive.is/lvhvJ
Legal Experts Side With Trump; It Would Be Crazy to Release His Taxes During Audit

Besides the audit it's the only leverage he has on getting those emails
Do you really think if he releases his taxes (((they))) will hold up their end of the bargain?

dropping Henry 'Gas the Kikes' Ford around 3 jews

nice

RAGEQUIT
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ANNOYING KIKE CUNT
HE SAID HE PAYS TAXES, HE SAID IT TEN TIMES
DO THEY THINK IF THEY KEEP ASKING HE'LL EVENTUALLY SAY NO, OR IF THEY KEEP ASKING THE AUDIENCE WILL THINK HE MUST NOT HAVE EVER ANSWERED OR SOMETHING? Fucking shitcunting dickfucks, this is why I can't watch MSM, the (((journalists))) just talk over everyone and keep interrupting until you want to slap them like their whore mother ought to of.

STOP INTERRUPTING HIM
STOP TALKING OVER HIM
Just another fucking kike tactic to kill honest discourse.

I have family members who watch that shit like it's the word of god on a daily business and whenever I go to visit them they'll have it on in the background, and that'll put me in a bad mood since they're just a constant stream of bullshit at this point.

Is it a ((coincidence)) that it shuts down immediately once he starts bringing up the uranium deal?

Tentacles reference is most apt for Goldman Sachs which has been described as

"the world's most powerful investment bank is a great vampire squid wrapped around the face of humanity, relentlessly jamming its blood funnel into anything that smells like money."

Who gives speeches to Goldman Sachs for money? Who gets all their campaign loans and donations from Goldman Sachs?

WE NEED TO BE DIGGING UP INFORMATION ON THIS LAUNCH

Did Hillary have anything to do with its funding?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA-247

You found your own answer, well done.

Honestly though, what were you expecting from a trio of kikes?

It'll never beat this.

do it again. repeat anew. do it again, and do it now.

in all honesty pollacks, i've been running into this everywhere. i shouldn't be here, but i am. from banking, to medical, to computers, to construction, etc, i execute a lot for a lot of people. and what i see is this in almost all aspects of business: bold faced stall/drop/theft/lie to every attempt to challenge a preceding stall/drop/theft/lie. the whole process leaves me bewildered more and more and more. you can't get anything done. you go nowhere, get nothing, and still take loss. you start to take loss from entirely unexpected directions, and once you discover them, it's hell repeating over and over just to force recognition from the thieving party, which repeats all over again once to start to end the loss now recognized. and i'm beginning to think a bit differently about all this.

i always expected the politics to stay a bit separate at the lower levels of business. i don't know why i expected this… i guess it always was, or there never was such a challenger to the endless welfare before, or there never was such a massive vacuum of legit business before - leading to the intense need for theft and lies from so many gate keepers on life support. but whatever the cause or history, it's definitely the state of things now.

the purest distillation of this is to stall and demotivate. and the only way 'out' is to push straight through it. it's the strangest thing… you face absolute demotivation from going nowhere, or so you think… in reality, you just need to keep slamming the same interface/people endlessly because it's already working. i don't know how to describe it, but when interacting with people of shitskin pozz'd cucking idiot insanity, your impression of what's working or what's not working is all fucked up. you can't pay attention to rational feedback on your own performance, it leads to shutdown, right as your at the precipice, or even already through it.

it is bewildering. i don't have answer as to why it works. but, running into this more and more, it takes time, but low effort: just repeat to their fucking faces, stay on target, and do it again. it's like it's their only resistance…

Sauce?

FOCUS DAMN IT.

Junior for 2024?

Holy fucking shit.

Thank you user, im in class right now, this is really helpful

And holy shit junior talks just like the god emperor, amazing burn btw

I also appreciate you doing this, I wouldn't have been able to last 30 seconds watching that drivel.

Does the media not realize how they look when they repeat their questions again and again when they get an answer they don't like? How obvious can you be that you have a point you've been told you have to make or you lose your job? Shit like this is how the media has lost almost all of their influence on the masses, they lost their facade of impartiality by taking it for granted.

Oh hey Eric just said the same thing I just wrote, sweet. I think Trump has his sons taking over in some of the high-energy high-risk aspects of the campaign because they're very good at it and Trump needs to look less firey, loud, and aggressive, at this point in his campaign so that Hillary's "HE'S MEAN" attacks contrasted by rather than being reinforced by his current behavior.

Good job in the interview Eric.

4:20 in that cuck that's running as hillary's vice cuck is ripping off David Duke's Goldman Sach's analogy :^)

Because it'll be hilarious when he releases them later this month and there's fucking nothing wrong with them. They've been hitting him on those returns for months now, with a recent upswing in frequency because it's one of the few things that won't just slide off the Teflon Don, he actually has to take an action to clear up their nebulous accusations this time. Imagine how they'll look when the returns are released and there's not a single illegal or questionable thing about them. They'll either stop taking about them immediately and try to memory hole them or they'll dig their graves deeper and whine about him not releasing them fast enough and showing a disrespect for journalism.

The even few newswatching normies left won't be able to ignore a coordinated fuckup that huge.

It's a common tactic of reporters, they keep rephrasing the question until the interviewee gets tired of answering them and answers quickly and carelessly. They then clip that answer out of the interview and parade it around as a soundbite to prove the point they wanted to reinforce with the interview.

Kaine tried it in the VP debate, he even went with his pre-scripted line that didn't come close to lining up with reality.

Pence even had a great, subtle little jab about how "this isn't the old days where you can just say whatever and people believe it"

It can work in debates to but only if (like Kaine) you know that the debate organizers and news companies are working for you. If Kaine was Trump's VP he would have been absolutely eviscerated on his conduct alone in that debate, let alone his weaselly non answers to every question (at least in the first hour, missed the rest because I had to go to the gym). He said so much stupid shit and instead of punishing him for it the media just said a muffled "P-Pence won I guess.." and forgot about the whole thing.

Support independent media, T.B.H. Samizdat.

W E W

lets see if Kaine will disavow David Duke

oooooooh shit nigga!

If you read between the lines there, you'll see she clearly is saying she doesn't want someone who's not "connected" in office.
They are officially scared.

Expect either war or trump getting "assisted"

yeah this is flashpoint time, this is whole thing is going to go up real quick

it makes sense

trump being paul muad-dib and barron being leto II

Same here, it felt like a drop of consentrated liberalism fell into my stomach. They love to patronize like that since they are so insecure about themselves, having to rely on each others in order to verify their collective beliefs, fucking sheeps.

yeah i fucked up the encode and it cut off the last 30 seconds or so. didn't realize until your post.

I thought of this image when Kaine was talking about Trump's business being "tentacle-like", they're projecting so damn hard.

That comic reminds me of this for some reason.

There was an entire thread dedicated to editing that comic on /monster/ a while ago, there might've actually been one where the crow girl yells "NIGGER" at the end.

I want Eric for president.

I fucking love that disgust in his voice @ 6:00. That's the kind of contempt for the media that any sane person should have.

I was just pondering that. Did you catch the full face sneer he had? Damn thats presidential as fuck. But seriously, he looks like he can barely contain his anger and disdain - contrast this to kaine, or hillary, or obongo. Fake smiles, pleasantries et cetera. Eric got passionate and emotional about his dads business and the jobs they provide - obongo cries because basketball americans nog out, the clinton corpse gets smug about tax returns, kaine is like a toddler in a suit. Seems like an obvious choice to a humble britbong such as meself.

I'm going to guess the thread isn't there anymore since that comic is not that recent. You think it would be in the harpy thread?

FUCK HE REKT THEM
Even they had to admit he was giving them the dick raw.