Share Marching To Zion this October

anywhere you can, share it

Share it in November. Share it every day, everywhere. Kikes have no right to Israel.

That's the one where Anderson talks about how his mother or grandmother is jewish right?
Or is that where he says Europe and America deserve mass immigration because they left Christianity and now's a good chance to convert godly niggers

Bearing false witness is a sin, user

Reported for intl.

this guy is going to turn into the next cult leader

jews worship moloch

Sure thing

If there is a god, he isn't a jew. >>>/christian/

God hates Jew's

Mabye he should show it, the sooner the better, (((they))) are almost done with genociding the last few of us.

fuck off christcucks

Excellent videos for Christians that have been brainwashed into believing that the Jew is their ally. If you know a Evangelical you should force them to watch this and see what they have to say.

He's a CO kike that want to spread his "false jews" narrative, kikes really don't like to be named.

God hates fags

Who is Moloch?

Looking back, Marching to Zion is by far one of the best documentaries I ever saw. Probably the best documentary. not even religious

So have a bump.

christianity is a jewish sect

DAVID DUKE = EVALION = SINEAD

It's good to share with evangelicals as baby's first redpill.

Nope. Anderson has to die.

this pro race mixing kike again?

He never claims to be a WN you faggot, he just names the fuck out of the jew.

Goldestein, take a day off for once.

No rest for the wicked.

Anderson is going to marry all his daughters to blacks! Because we are all equal in Christ.

We want all racemixers to die user, it's our duty to God and anyone who thinks otherwise is an atheist and a heretic.

So promoting the destruction of the white race is based as long as you call a kike a kike?

No one said its based, but he's done enough against the jew to be forgiven in my eyes.

Marching to Zion + Naming the jew for years as a pastor > Agreeing to marry mixed race couples.

Great video, have a +1.

To the WN-only kinds; your logic is moronic. By that logic we should oppose Trump too. You can agree with someone on somethings without agreeing with them on everything. If you find you normally agree with individuals on everything; chances are you are not very intelligent and essentially exist as a sheep towards anyone eloquent enough to intrigue you.

You probably think cocksuckers like milo and spencer are worthwhile too.

And you, in turn, worship a Jew.

Please don't compare an attention grabbing cock sucking faggot to a jew naming pastor.

Remember that the jew is the disease, the nigger and all the problems they bring is the symptom. The jews even owned most of the slave ships that brought them here.

Are you really telling me that they guy who made ht tp://wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/ is the same as the nigger on the street dealing coke? I don't hate the nigger that realizes why his people are the way they are and dedicates his time to apologize.

jesus was a white man
he was so white same as muhhamad was so white
and jews are white too. and asians are white too, and even niggers are white too

we should open Holla Forums up a bit.
why not invite homosexuals.
i mean they are as harmless as the christians are. we should invite all the christian faggotry.

and dont bumplock this tread. because anderson is just a quarter kike and christianity is only slightly a jew sect

Show me in the Bible where race-mixing is a sin

Show me in the Bible where miscegenation is promoted.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

INTL BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

wtf i hate pastor anderson now

The "the synagogue of Satan" must have done a pretty bad job then, almost as bad as the job you're doing right now.

What the fuck are you talking about? The content I posted is related to the documentary referenced in the OP and is in no way pro-Jewish.

Idiots.

really? you faggots never stopped intl with their "kek" posting and now it dominates this board, derails topics and stops important knowledge from being spread just so someone can get dubs and "praise kek"
fucking children

And this thread won't be locked despite the e celeb wonder why that is?

KGJR says:

The Yankees are
FINISHED

The Giants are
FINISHED

Kek is
FINISHED

And Holla Forums is still
FINISHED

Hi Pastor Anderson.

sage

Bump

Adherents of Semitic religion are traitors to the White race and will be mass executed by the fourth reich when the fire rises. There will be no room for cucks in our midst.

I can't parse this. Is this a dude who thought he was a woman or a woman who thought she was a dude?

There's no way in hell that was his/her last words. It was probably "FUCK!"

Considering that the author of the article used the term "she", it was a man who thought he was a woman.

Bumping

That's Heresy, user.

Did he derive pleasure from having ticks suck on his dick?

bump

BUMPLOCK

It took so much restraint to hold back everything I really wanted to say, so I'm proud of myself for that, but also angry with myself for playing it off and unleashing my power level on that kike.

Fuck yourself

Doesn't excuse him from getting the rope