Pepe billboard

IT BEGINS

For now in the first and currently only spot, Kek shall bless the commuter with his avatars.
Also, Trump billboard on security for the border.
Which one you faggots did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lqfqP
otamatone.com/
archive.is/4RPfk
wesearchr.com/bounties/put-up-a-pepe-billboard
archive.is/XyQCC
wesearchr.com/bounties/hillary-show-us-the-records
wesearchr.com/terms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have an upvote. xD

You came from 4chan, didn't you?

That looks like a shop.

I want to believe, but post an article or location or something for verification.

archive.is/lqfqP

What the shit?

The photo in OP is a CGI rendering.

Nonetheless, it's nice to know that these "Alt-Righters" or whoever the jew writer tries to brand them actually have raised to funds to set up a Trump billboard. I doubt any ad company will approve that picture with Trump holding a semi-auto rifle, but I'm sure they could still slip in something more redpilled than the usual Presidential campaign ad.

Many highschools in PA take a student vote on whether to have communist nigger day or the first day of deer (rifle) hunting season off. The billboard will definitely go up, and it will be praised by even those that don't get the meme.
Reminder that every single county voted for Trump during the primaries.

I'm surprised the ADL haven't added Moon Man to the list yet.

I'd take out the moonman for PR purposes.
I guess he can't write trump's name on it cause of campaign finance rules.

no fucking way…..

God I love this WeSearchr faggot. I want to buy him a beer.

It's Pax and Chuck's handywork.

have to admit, I feel like a bit of a PR-cuck about this

The use of Pepe in public like this is kinda cringy but the added Moonman in the backround is fucking hilarious.

This is now a Moonman thread

But then again who the fuck will even understand it? Only we understand how it's even offensive to begin with.

I need one of those

dubs confirm

what the fuck is that?
a reee flute?

Gives new meaning to "reed" instrument

Nigger, it's an Otamatone.
otamatone.com/
Japs made it, it's a theremin toy for kids.

archive.is/4RPfk

Wew lads.

Praise Kek.

Rei a shit tho

fake and gay

>>>/4chon/

Nice
wesearchr.com/bounties/put-up-a-pepe-billboard
archive.is/XyQCC

I swear, this better fucking happen

No u

Suddenly I think holocaust revisionism should have a cute mascot…

carlos you fucking spic you have to go back

I don't care if that's what they go with…

But is this really what we wanna use this opportunity for? What would you guys rather put on your one billboard?

Henry the Holohoax Hamster.

(Color him however you want kids!)

Hate facts. Billboard with nigger crime stat infographics all over the city.

savior of the white hamster race

can't believe moonman will be on a billboard. CY+1 is unreal

Moon Man? Really? Seems a bit false flaggish, tbh.

By appropriating corporate mascots and logo's we can be as racist as we want in public and nobody can do a fucking thing to stop us.

i hope this actually happens

Like one of the most powerful entities on earth is going to allow some journalists to fuck with their brand.

It's about time Moon Man spreads his wings a bit. This has potential to cause leftists to cry, create hearty keks, confuse normalfags enough to get them to look it up, and give reporters aneurysms.

underrated post

Moonman is the medias kryptonite
even if they try,
the thought of Rachel Madow squirming, trying to fucking explain this shit to her nursing home audience would provide the highest keks.

what shred credibility they have left is out the window. and a lawsuit would be icing on the cake

That pic looks like it came from a 1980s copy of SimCity.

it's photoshopped are you blind?

when are ronald and grimace and hamburglar going to be subverted?

it's a "rendering"
it will be real next week if everything goes right apparantly
read the article

A E S T H E T I C

Never thought I'd live to see the day where Moonman was on national television (world peace) and on a billboard. Anything is possible through kek.

rendering, photoshopped, it's not fucking real and until it is I don't give a fuck

Gotta be careful though, imagine how many shills MacDolan's can afford to pay to shit our little home up.

In Thailand Ronald Mcdonald has already morphed into Hitler

Cant wait

That symbol looked like Holla Forums when i first looked at it what the fuck is going on

Paint it green. Put some legs on it. Now it's a frog.

moonman's already spread to other places, he's all over the internet already
they'd have to shutdown 4cuck, reddit, youtube, daily stormer etc

Pepe had an advantage of being a popular meme with normies before all this
but if we can do the same thing with moonman, he'd be the ultimate weaponized meme

as we've seen with google they won't just DMCA us.

that's the thing, they won't always try to take it down they will just try to shift the opinion away from moonman to protect their brand. They will make it seem "uncool".

yeah i was agreeing
next week it'll be real or these guys will lose credibility

We should appropriate the Punisher. Everyone already knows. Punisher and Moonman team-up special!

Seems a bit too… literal?

That is a shitty idea for billboard.

The goal is to get Trump elected, not to be cute.

Hwat a beautiful hwall.

Trump is a potential means not an end. Besides, if there's one thing I've learned through all this bullshit is that we're on our a-game when we're having fun. Keep shitposting, talking shit, and thumbing your nose at the cucks. You can fuck off with your pr faggotry.

Well, maybe not with Moonman. But Punisher vs BLM I think could work. The point is to hurt marvel and uncuck Punisher fans…

That's a good point.
All they can do is reference a bunch of shit-quality youtube videos, and chan threads, prove maybe a few hundred people care about the meme, which are outnumbered by millions who remember moonman from the commercials.

The ADL only became concerned with pepe once the trumps started tweeting it.

I've played with one before I wish I had some musical talent to actually make use of one.

One of these 2
It's hard to find things that aren't inside jokes.

Reported to the ADL and SPLC for holocaust revisionism.

You realize, of course, McDonald's is going to put the shithammer on this, right? Better nix the moonman if you expect this to even remotely fly. Or make him look like a more generic moonface guy.

TOPKEK

or a silhouette holding gun

?

I just did a bit of normalfag market testing, they just think it's silly and fits Trump's personality. A couple chuckles with a couple rants about Le Drumpf. They've either become desensitized, are susceptible to subtle influence using humor, or both.

Some fag said 1k retweets and he will do but space. He got over 2k but didn't have the 5-10k$ so it's now up on wesrchr

stinks of cuckchan gefilte fish tbh

Reported to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service for rodent revisionism. That is clearly a prairie dog.

Wesearchr, the gift that keeps on giving.

isn't moon man copyrighted by mcdonalds though? couldn't they force this to be taken down?

How about protesters with MoonMan masks?

This election is crazy as fuck but I can't wait for it to end and all the alternativeright fags to die out.

Text is Japanese though.

glorious

This has got to be my favorite moonman song.

Moonman? Really?
This is paid for by the Clinton campaign.
What happens when CNN starts playing Moonman on live TV?

This billboard is designed to hurt Trump.
I mean top fucking kek, but its not done by a Trump supporter that is for sure.

prfag plz go

They are literally a bunch of kikes. I was reading through their terms and conditions. Assuming a bounty is met by the dead line they will only issue refunds to people to contributed to it if they registered a User ID, otherwise they keep the shekels. Most bounties on there are anonymous, including ones which are $1k. Even if you do register a User ID, they will only refund you 85%. This is some serious jewing when people like Mike Cernovich contributed $100k to the following bounty

wesearchr.com/bounties/hillary-show-us-the-records

wesearchr.com/terms

bounty is not met

DAY OF THE ROPE

I like this.
Can't wait to see pics of it when it's ready I need a hearty kek

Maybe through jewish tricks, but isn't that exact doodle just a moon with glasses?