Hurricane Matthew Offical Bread 2.0: Media Hype Edition?

Alright guys, making a new thread because the other Matthew thread seems to have slowed down. Matt Drudge made this tweet earlier today, btws.

AM I FUCKED?" or "WILL I BE OKAY?" anons, please check your area's warnings using this link:
weather.gov/

Tidbits: tropicaltidbits.com/
SpaghettiModels: spaghettimodels.com/
Navy NRL: nrlmry.navy.mil/TC.html

NOAA: nws.noaa.gov/om/hurricane/
FEMA: fema.gov/disaster/4068/updates/hurricane-safety-tips-learn-what-do-during-and-after-hurricane
Coast Guard Hurricane Supply Kit: uscg.mil/d7/airstaBorinquen/docs/HurricanePage/Suggested Hurricane Supply Kits .pdf

-Greater than 95% chance of making landfall somewhere between Boca Raton and Brevard County.
-Currently a cat 4, going to hit Florida as a a cat 4.
-Reminder that hotels are getting sold out all across Tampa and St. Pete. It'd be wise to check hotels more north of Tampa for the best possibility of securing a room if you're evacuating. Traffic along I-4 and other highways moving west are getting clogged, and thus detours will be needed to get out safely in as little time as possible.

Florida Beach Cams: mybeachcams.com/florida/southeast-keys/
Nassau, Bahamas Cam: portnassauwebcam.com/
Public Highway Cams: sigalert.com/Map.asp?lat=28.52839&lon=-81.2033&z=0

twitter.com/RyanMaue
twitter.com/HRD_AOML_NOAA
twitter.com/NOAA_HurrHunter

broadcastify.com/listen/stid/12

earth.nullschool.net/

IT IS EVACUATION, NOT MIGRATION.

good luck anons

THREAD THEME
==HURRICANE THEME=

Real thread is here:

OP is a faggot edition

If singles we won't be fucked by nature's wrath

Check em

I'll allow it, sorry bra

It's literally nothing. I can't believe the hurricane already "passed" Miami. All that green you see of the hurricane from the weather channel doesn't mean shit, it just feels like any regular day. I bet if you had that radar across other parts of the country, most of the country would be covered in that green.

This entire thing was an over-exaggerated sham to drive up sales of water bottles.

Probably this, when Sandy came by four years ago everyone was bitching about how bad it was but in my relatively coastal area it was just a windy day with a little bit of drizzle.

That being said I hope we get a real storm like that in the NYC/DC/Negrodelphia area right on election day so all the lefties stay home and Trump sweeps the northeast like what happened with Brexit.

Hold your horses, user.

fuck

(checked)
How the fuck do you type out a post and get it to load in nine seconds

im scared i live in yulee fl should i leave or stay

There's already a thread niggers.

YOU’RE NOT ON CUCKCHAN. THE POST LIMIT IS 750.

How about you not be a massive faggot and just bump the other thread.

What a waste of digits.

Are you the one that lives in a trailer from the other thread? Leave, now. You are gonna get at least Cat 1 winds.

Give the guy a break. He worked hard on the OP. This is a major story, it's not a big deal if there's more than one thread about it.

Yea i am, 904

Is it only going to be cat 1 winds only? or is it gonna be bad where i am you think?

stop posting in this thread, there is already another thread

Why would you want multiple threads about the same subject? All you're doing is splintering the people involved into different threads rather than have them be all in one.

Am I behind the times? I'm still using weather underground.

If it impacts further south as expected and then continues north, it will weaken to a Cat 1, going over land, by the time it reaches you.

If it continues to run parallel to the coastline and remains a Cat 3-4 then the outer bands will be Cat 1 winds that reach you inland.

Am i good? my grandma lives 2 houses down and her home has hurricane bracing, but im worried about how bad the floods will be

I've always used the Weatherbug. Nice temperature reading on the notification bar, NWS alert statements as they are issued with animated radar.

Flooding won't be too bad, it's the people who live on the beach that have to worry about storm surge. You should be concerned about the high winds and increased risk of tornadoes. Even with Cat 1 conditions, a trailer is no place to be.

yea im abandoning my trailer with some of my expensive stuff (1100 dollar comp some maybe some guns) and going to my grannys lol, i looked up some stuff and it seems its gonna be about 79 highest friday

Also sucks because a month or two ago, i was hit by a tornado and lost my roof and spent 800 on that, and then a tornado hit tallahassee its almost like this was planned, i never seen this many twisters this many times in a row in fl

palm bay here.. theres a light breeze. You can light a cigarette in the middle of the street without shielding the lighter with your hand.

You and everyone you know are dead. All of you, because you can't survive it. It's not possible, unless you're very, very lucky. And your kids die too.

also.. it is supposed to make landfall anywhere from palm bay up north to canaveral. All the jew weather reports say cat 4-5

if you google palm bay weather the nws report says cat 1 possibly cat 3

you wish, ctr.. but it is you that are dead.

It was a quote from some media anchor. So this whole thing is just more media sliding as we get closer to the elections? As if the clown thing wasn't enough tomfoolery.

if nat guard tries to pull a katrina do not fucking let them take em.

ah. probably the case. i mean we are going to get a storm.. but i think they are drastically overexagerating.

Their doom and gloom reports apply only to the barrier island rich kikes and people east of 95 from south brevard and a couple counties up.

Like me. And that includes literally millions of Floridians.

the hurricane already passed miami? i think people were freaking out cause we have had some really bad hurricanes before but it's better to be safe then sorry

nigga go to the other thread, and yes, it's literally nothing.

kek confirms war for race will be won in the womb

I hope the spics get washed away.