nothing lasts for ever
nothing can change the past
nothing can make hot chicks love you
nothing can solve all your problems
nothing will make it better
nothing is free

Michael Thomas
Michael Thomas

tfw you have an uggo gf and want a pretty one but are lazy NEET and cant stay sober long enough to get job or pass employment tests

life is bullshit and im sick of being poor

Joseph Miller
Joseph Miller

At least you have someone who loves and is willing to take care of you. Bet she's a good cook, your uggo gal.

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

She does make me food on demand and keeps me from having to go live back with mommy so yea I guess it could be worse

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

See quick your bitching. It could always be worse. Take care of her too if she's a good one. So she's no model, who cares? If she's not giant whore, manages her money well, and goes the extra mile for you, keep her! Trust me. The dating scene is not that great right now.

Luke Thomas
Luke Thomas

quit.*

Zachary White
Zachary White

Yea unless you can go full tinder chad or afford to go to uni grills are hard to get. Plus bitches who accuse you of rape. Happened to me twice- my buddy in a libshit college says they dont even hook up EVER at parties with drinks because the problem is so bad.

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

Had a coworker, was really pretty 7-8 (8 for most goys but only a big b cup) always well or overdressed, indicated to me that she is a good cook and takes care of laundry etc. Downside was that she was really demanding and possessive.

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

Maybe she's just really insecure. Girls like that usually are. If really like her, go for it. Just don't be serious about the relationship. Check the water before you plunge. Kek wanted to throw in dick wet joke

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

not bringing and forcing a full blood/urine std screening before fuck

and condoms are for cucks

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

Yeah in a way but imagine the usual female shit on steroids and i do not exaggerate here. I like her character per se but you could already sense that this had a certain taste to it, she also indicated she just wanted to be fucked but if you "test the water" that isnt what she actually meant.

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

I can give a certain excerpt if you want to hear it.

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

Why not we're all bored here

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

sit next to her another boobanimal across the table. The other boobanimal is pretty hot, nice body but unclean skin when stressed, she says "hey anonette, after your vacation your skin looks better, would you hand me the skincream darling?"
she sits always next to me, so one time my favourite boobanimal sits also across me and her, makes always passive aggressive comments about her
one time she sits next to me again, a girl that she calls "marten" sits behind us, she stands up says "hey (martens name), some guy is in love with you" marten replies in a, hey i want to believe that kind of voice "really? i dont believe you!" The marten gets up a few minutes later walks in front of me to get an item. she mumbles so the marten can hear it "you fucking fat rat"
another time a guy that is really handsome tall and athlethic sits in front of us, guy stands up she says "hey user look at that beach boy." Says "beach boy beach boy" really loud. I dont say anything "come on user say something, look at that beach boy".

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

Trying to make sense of this???
sit next to her another boobanimal across the table. The other boobanimal is pretty hot, nice body but unclean skin when stressed, she says "hey anonette, after your vacation your skin looks better, would you hand me the skincream darling?"

Passive aggressive bitchness or honestly curiosity about her skin care?

If she was being a bitch, fuck that cunt. You said she was controlling? You don't want a controlling bully girlfriend.

she sits always next to me, so one time my favourite boobanimal sits also across me and her, makes always passive aggressive comments about her
These seem like warning signs. Well…Did that girl do something to her? Are they friends? Maybe she just doesn't like that girl? I can't decide really without more context.

Uh….Dude she really sounds like a cunt. But I personally don't know her, so I could be wrong. If you really, really like her, take her on a couple of dates but test her on little things

Show up 10 to 15 minutes late for something. Sincerely apologize. She how she responds.

Don't reply to her texts right away for a couple of days make sure to give sincere sounding reasons why you couldn't answer. See if she holds a grudge.

Ask her to pick up a bill one time.

These are all trivial things. If she explodes about any of this shit. She's not worth dating.

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

More like passive aggressive bitch biting. I actually liked that.
To your second question, she has some other boobanimals that she "dominates", she doesnt hate her (the one with the big boobs) she even did some event planning with her.

And how she bullied that "fat rat girl" i kinda liked it in some dark way, the marter girl didnt even really notice and was extremely needed aswell.
I just wish she had bigger boobs, otherwise a really beautiful nice girl.

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

Well she "bullies" the other females in a more subtle way, certainly wasnt asking for her skin care after saying her skin has "gotten better" in the one and a half sentence. Also she did organize an event with the big boobed girl, and the ratgirl is extremly retarded and needy so i liked it in a way when she bullied her.
The beachboy was a faggot (not gay but a faggot) anyway.

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

Trog whore.

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

What is a trog whore you extremly disgusting piece of shit.

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

This a Trog whore.

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

Trog Nigger….lmao

Jonathan Moore
Jonathan Moore

I would neatly cover the lower body and head with a blanket and then go to work.

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

You would suck that asshole… Lol

William Lee
William Lee

That means i would salavage the tits which are actually pretty decent.