Everything is a Big Lie

Everything is a Big Lie.

So believe in nothing

life is bullshit and im sick of being poor

At least you have someone who loves and is willing to take care of you. Bet she's a good cook, your uggo gal.

She does make me food on demand and keeps me from having to go live back with mommy so yea I guess it could be worse

See quick your bitching. It could always be worse. Take care of her too if she's a good one. So she's no model, who cares? If she's not giant whore, manages her money well, and goes the extra mile for you, keep her! Trust me. The dating scene is not that great right now.

quit.*

Yea unless you can go full tinder chad or afford to go to uni grills are hard to get. Plus bitches who accuse you of rape. Happened to me twice- my buddy in a libshit college says they dont even hook up EVER at parties with drinks because the problem is so bad.

Had a coworker, was really pretty 7-8 (8 for most goys but only a big b cup) always well or overdressed, indicated to me that she is a good cook and takes care of laundry etc. Downside was that she was really demanding and possessive.

Maybe she's just really insecure. Girls like that usually are. If really like her, go for it. Just don't be serious about the relationship. Check the water before you plunge. Kek wanted to throw in dick wet joke

and condoms are for cucks

Yeah in a way but imagine the usual female shit on steroids and i do not exaggerate here. I like her character per se but you could already sense that this had a certain taste to it, she also indicated she just wanted to be fucked but if you "test the water" that isnt what she actually meant.

I can give a certain excerpt if you want to hear it.

Why not we're all bored here

Trying to make sense of this???

Passive aggressive bitchness or honestly curiosity about her skin care?

If she was being a bitch, fuck that cunt. You said she was controlling? You don't want a controlling bully girlfriend.

These seem like warning signs. Well…Did that girl do something to her? Are they friends? Maybe she just doesn't like that girl? I can't decide really without more context.

Uh….Dude she really sounds like a cunt. But I personally don't know her, so I could be wrong. If you really, really like her, take her on a couple of dates but test her on little things

Show up 10 to 15 minutes late for something. Sincerely apologize. She how she responds.

Don't reply to her texts right away for a couple of days make sure to give sincere sounding reasons why you couldn't answer. See if she holds a grudge.

Ask her to pick up a bill one time.

These are all trivial things. If she explodes about any of this shit. She's not worth dating.

More like passive aggressive bitch biting. I actually liked that.
To your second question, she has some other boobanimals that she "dominates", she doesnt hate her (the one with the big boobs) she even did some event planning with her.

And how she bullied that "fat rat girl" i kinda liked it in some dark way, the marter girl didnt even really notice and was extremely needed aswell.
I just wish she had bigger boobs, otherwise a really beautiful nice girl.

Well she "bullies" the other females in a more subtle way, certainly wasnt asking for her skin care after saying her skin has "gotten better" in the one and a half sentence. Also she did organize an event with the big boobed girl, and the ratgirl is extremly retarded and needy so i liked it in a way when she bullied her.
The beachboy was a faggot (not gay but a faggot) anyway.

What is a trog whore you extremly disgusting piece of shit.

I would neatly cover the lower body and head with a blanket and then go to work.

That means i would salavage the tits which are actually pretty decent.