Are French animés cartoons?

Are French animés cartoons?

I remember being told years ago that "anime" was a french word that Japan had adopted because they are Francophiles.

They are but that sounds incredibly inaccurate.

Well, it's not entirely inaccurate.

No, they adapted from the english "animation", at least that is what wikipedia says.

French have been weeabos since forever but their cartoons are still not anime.

Yes, but…

It's a cartoon!

Hey Holla Forums

I still fap to Sissi in her panties. I've probably fapped to that scene in Teddygozilla over a hundred times.

Why were Ailita's pantsu never shown?

I would risk to say that it's not as much their frenchophilia as much as one of the remainders of the failed language swap.
After world war two, before Japanese was standardized and adjusted to resemble western languages more jk it never worked and only turned Japanese into four times as much of an incoherent mess it was the original intention of the new government to teach the entire population French.

She's too pure.

Anime comes from animated anyways. It was taken from the western word.

When I was a kid I failed to realize just how bad jeremy's voice is what the fuck.

Which voice actor in particular? I rather liked his nerdy nasally voice.

Anime is just shorthand for "animeshon no eiga" (Animated Film(s)). It's just a mouthful for a lot of Japanese to say it.

Its the champagne rule.

Its not real champagne unless its made in France, same applies to animated entertainment for Japan. OP's just a faggot.

Even then, that real isn't true. The only real champagne comes from the French province of Champagne, everything else exported out of France is a knock-off.

can we not get philosophical, okay?

Quit pushing it OP, the argument is over and you're simply spamming your own thread with nonsense.

Just report and sage the faggot, probably some faggot from Holla Forums trying to stir drama.

Kill yourself

easy there, sport, he clearly meant to say "rule isn't true", I was just joking about him getting philosophical

Of course you are, a good equivalent of telling a joke to severely handicapped child only for said failed blowjob to believe its real.

Quit egging him on, the only reason this thread was created is to create drama and we've already had 3 meta-threads shitposting about it.

jk

lol bro chill out, its just a prank

anyone else ever hear the badguy's name as "Santa"?

We all did, user. We all did.