New DCLeaks

dailycaller.com/2016/10/06/hacker-releases-tons-of-emails-from-clinton-state-department-insider/
archive.is/3VQPl
dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/capricia-marshall/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uQz2T
ibtimes.com/political-capital/state-department-blocks-release-hillary-clinton-era-tpp-emails-until-after
archive.is/yVjDE
red
ww
mediafire.com/?oj795ozerob577p
archive.is/iPuvy
facebook.com/shad0wsquad/videos/950094831801012/
godaddy.com
icann.org/epp#ok
drive.google.com/open?id=184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s
rooshvforum.com/thread-46680-post-1411334.html#pid1411334
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/197
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295
dcleaks.com/index.php/capri_02_03/)
dcleaks.com/index.php/capri_02_03/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/08/hillary_on_clinton_foundation_disclosures_were_there_one_or_two_instances_that_slipped_through_the_cracks_yes.html
pastebin.com/pAAEZyRz
reddit.com/r/WayOfTheBern/comments/56lk5v/highlights_from_hillary_clintons_paid_speeches/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off shill

first post every fucking time

We already know they're going to blame the Russians because that's what they do every fucking time. But there may be something of value in those documents.

Look for TPP e-mails.

Reminder:

State Department Blocks Release Of Hillary Clinton-Era TPP Emails Until After The Election

archive.is/uQz2T

ibtimes.com/political-capital/state-department-blocks-release-hillary-clinton-era-tpp-emails-until-after

"Error establishing a database connection"

Am I the only one getting this? Is there a mirror of the DC Leaks website somewhere?

WEBSITE IS STILL DOWN

Anybody check it out yet? I would, but I'm stuck at work using my phone.

archive.is/yVjDE

that's all we have for now, their website is down.

It's very sporadically up. Its probably being overloaded by a surge of visitors and DDOS attacks simultaneously.

Is there a mirror somewhere? a torrent?

archive if you can

lolwut

Just reload if you get a database error nigga. You'll eventually get through.

all im saying is, they could have found a news article that was less "omg poor hillary is getting hacked by russians"

TORRENT

MIRROR

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:50c516159ef8eee327c83209f079dddbd02fcfd8&dn=caprica2&tr=http%3A%2F%2F91.218.230.81%3A6969%2Fannounce

THIS IS THE REDDIT THREAD:

red dit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/567l7e/breaking_clinton_foundation_emails_leaked_get_in/

theres some fucking weird shit in this leak (image attached)

Bump for digging

this. I'm in now

Nothing on TPP in here. I did a grep. What else to look for?

Ah nevermind. it's slow as fuck. I'm trying the magnet link

CTR infographic in there

so close I can taste it

This is going to be good: really good.

Hillary and Chelsea in Bangalore, India.

Goddamn why can't I hold all these happenings.

[email protected]/* */

Who's that lady in the middle?

Lookie there, Hillary having fun!

DEFECATE IT

All these hacks are just distracting from the fact that Trump hasn't released his tax returns.

How come I never get any invitations to those State Dinners? (crying) (sob)

Thank you for correcting the record!

Jon Stewart BTFO by hillarys staff

I didn't even realize that was the record. Thank you for correcting me.

When was CTR activated? I'm seeing emails that seem to be driving towards its creation from July 2015

00000118.EML

BEELZEBUMP

nm, seeing CTR stuff from before that

[email protected]/* */

10 cents have been put in your account. Thanks for Correcting the Record

I've never seen such necromancy in a political campaign as this one. The only jabs they have is the old birther stuff that people ignored after obongo's second term (because it was a fruitless endeavor at that point) and Trump's tax returns, while the rest of their efforts are focused on keeping the bread and circuses going for the masses so they can sneak in a hillrig.

HAHA

ww w.mediaite.com/tv/snls-hillary-clinton-will-not-let-emails-get-in-the-way-of-ultimate-power/

Thank you, thank you master!!!!!

Yukikaze what are you doing! Keep it up.

DC LEAKS- CAPRICIA MARSHALL.zip

Nice malware faggot

#FightSatan #EvilDemocrats #DemocraticParty #EvilCIA #CorruptDNC #DNCHack #DNCHacked #EvilNSA

DC LEAKS- CAPRICIA MARSHALL.zip

Go back.
And yes, I know this site used unix filenames for awhile, but those filenames are after we changed.

There's already a magnet link in the thread. Much more trustworthy than an archive.

>"On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 8:59 AM, Jennifer Klein > wrote:

>In an abundance of caution, we wanted to be sure that you are comfortable being acknowledged below. I think you and I are both consultants to the foundation, not employees, and I think this is fine, but we thought we wouldn’t presume on your behalf. We had not thanked anyone at the foundation in our original draft of the acknowledgments, but both HRC and CVC were adamant (which was so nice!) that they specifically thank us and the entire No Ceilings team. Let us know if you have any concerns.

>Thanks,
>J and R

they "think" they're not employees of the Clinton Foundation?

ref: 00001143.EML

The skypes are using bots. This is the most important thread in years.
:^) It's gonna get shilled HARD

Contains email indexes too I just put together this evening. Quick and easy download, share it around!!!

fucked up the greentext, but you get the idea

Who does CVC refer to?

m-muh exclusive club
Calm down faggot, cross-posting is a thing

oy vey

Chelsea

ID: 377952 filtered

stop posting in this thread you scheming shill

holy shit chelsea was so fucking ugly ( and is ) wonder how much money they had to pay for plastic surgery to get her face to at least a minimally fucked degree

What's GPG.COM.?*

Informative. The skype are at it again. Forever and always.

*always type the . at the end of a URL. That way it will resolve to the literal thing you type. Otherwise its behavior is undefined.

HOW ARE THERE SO MANY LEAKS?
How are democrats so terrible at anything related to technical security? Are they this fucking stupid?

Glover Park Group, a self described "strategic communications firm" for the congress and govt.. PR for the rich and judaic

5th column.

Hehe.

Choose one, only one. You can't have both

I thought this was supposed to be a charity, but I haven't seen any mention of jack shit related to what their supposed mission is. This is a publicity firm for the Clinton brand.

You really think so? That's what it's seemed like Hillary's campaign has been, but everything democrat? CF, DNC, DC, etc.

Shut the fuck up nigger, you probably don't even remember why people came here in the first place.
Remember when cuckchan banned several thousand people and all the janis were replaced with literal SJWs?
You do know 4/pol/'s janitors actively wish Holla Forums didn't exist?

Found the shill.

Here's $32k of income Caprica claimed from the CF…looks like employment to me

ref file: ClintonXfoundationX2015XtaxXdocX-X1-28-16,X1-27XAM.pdf

Why do they need so many CTR logos?

You mean kikes?

They send weekly updates of their correcting the record.

Yes. And that's why i enjoy coming here, if not for the occasional elitist D & C bullshit. But by all means, carry on

DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS LINK
Anons are right, this is one of the worst shills.

Literal shills basically

Why the fuck are you still supporting cuckchan, then?
You might as well just give Jackie 4chan your 20bux.

It's email and email is retarded.

This the /leaked/ faggot and that CTR shill that drops honeypots/malware links in quality threads.

phew sonny

Well now that we own these conversations, how should we lead this?

Thanks. Useable for nerds. Could be improved. Seems to have missing emails, due to the server being overwhelmed…

Reported and recommended for ovening.

Apparently link is malware.

It's been rumored that there's a secret internal power struggle/ civil war going on within the deepest recesses of the federal government.

We already know there's a large part of the military that hates Obama and/or Hillary's guts and that the alphabet agencies are in multifaceted conflicts with each other. For as many people in the government are willing to go to any lengths to get Shillary on the throne, there are probably just as many that want her to burn.

The Guccifer leaks are way too gigantic to be solely attributable to one person. It's likely a front for a rogue/ anti-Shillary alphabet club or a political alliance with access to similar resources.

How about I just parse your shit instead and honk whatever IP I find?

You even talk like some RIU skid faggot

I'm running a virus scan, but meanwhile I'm viewing successfully, and it's real.

It's not mine.

There's a persistent general there that I participate in, also /tg/ is fun. I like the increased traffic on occasion

Sounds about right for eating Hillary's rotten crotch.

I do love it so.

Ever worked in an office with women? They just drag and drop shit, then click "keep both" because they're afraid of what might happen if they replace one, because they fundamentally misunderstand the technology. CTR is probably like, what 75% women? and so is the CC, so this is expected. My old university's IT department (extremely hard push to have women in every role) had network shares that all looked like this. HR was worse (and that time that HR got cryptolocker was funny too)

Jennifer Klein

I never organized my old ctr shit, and was wanting to look up a few things. Does anyone have links to our archived threads? There were 5 or 6 I believe, 2 months ago.

It's DIA (Trump) vs. CIA (Clinton).

I saw them begging on Shark Tank recently.

I've heard reasonable theories that the cia is fighting the dhs.

This, and all of the other things that Holla Forums discusses daily, make me wonder…
We have branches of government run more or less as personal feifdoms, all either warring with each other or colluding to help each other, or usually both in shifting alliances. We have a head of state, and executive branch as a whole, that exercises executive power in extra-constitutional ways (though they are only supposed to apply to federal contractors, etc.). We have a legislative branch that focuses on redistributing wealth upwards through trickle-down economics. We have animosity between the classes and the races, sponsored by the powerful to ensure that the lower class does not band together to threaten them. We have crony capitalism, where the line between the state and the corporation blurs every day, all while trumpeting to the world about our freedom. We have official, sanctioned state spying and censorship of citizens.

How are we different from the Soviet Union, and why will we not suffer the same fate?

This is great, but I'm wondering how a group of hackers run an anonymous domain dcleaks.com. I thought you had to run a website on the darkweb with onion routing if you wanted to remain anonymous.

You're telling me the feds can't bust someone who runs a domain on the regular web? You have to pay for the domain and you have to pay for hosting, either of those two could be served with a warrant and then you're busted.

KEY AND PEELE ARE SELLOUTS!!!!

This leak is AMAZING!

and the hits keep coming

White House Coordinated on Clinton Email Issues

archive.is/ReheS

Lynch will never indict. God I hope that fat sheboon get's the rope along with King Nigger and Hilldawg.

00001192.EML - What is CVC?

Well, CIA is the only intelligence agency without a parent agency; if any of them were to truly go rogue, it would be CIA. Shit, NSA gets away with murder when they have DoD oversight. Just imagine what a shady organization that can only be penetrated above the secretary level gets away with.

n/m

CVC = Chelsea Victoria Clinton

They are probably upset with how ineffective we have been thus far. Only 34 days left.

How many leaks does it take to flush out a rat?

So I was wondering why the employment distinction was so important to them….

archive.is/iPuvy

The Caprica emails are really boring. They've got a bunch of people working to try to get celebrities and other "validators" to reinforce the narrative that they have been successful improving women's issues. Fallon won't do a viral video unless HRC goes on his show and she doesn't want to. John Oliver doesn't want to appear with HRC b/c of his show. Everything is scripted down to the word and on a teleprompter. Melinda Gates and HRC are kind of the co-bigshots.

The emails are all about negotiating contracts, trying to get people to show up, trying to cut costs, etc.

At one point, they realize one of their storytellers runs a business that makes and sells chocolates. The underlings come up with the idea to buy a bunch of them and hand them out to everyone and get super super excited about this amazing idea. Their PR team shuts them down because of how it will look to the press.

That's about as close to a scandal as I can see. It looks like there are newer emails though, and these caprica ones are all from February 2015.

First responder comes back "this is what I really meant" after saging and accusing

Not checking your heavenly dubs

Check'em

>ww w.mediaite.com/tv/snls-hillary-clinton-will-not-let-emails-get-in-the-way-of-ultimate-power/
lmao chelsea clinton gets BTFO here
pic unrelated

Indeed. This goes to show more evidence that the whole system is set up to ensure that "their guy" gets elected by ensuring that the hoi polloi only ever hear positive things from the media about their choice, and only hear negative things about the opposition, controlled or otherwise.

The internet fucks that up, though, because any old jackass can post whatever they want, and the vox populi hivemind can form, allowing people to actually hear both sides in greater measure. Anonymous is the most pure form of this, but even normalfag places like Facebook and Twitter allow so much more common-person communication than previously possible. Before, you got 90% of your information from the media, and 10% from talking to people; now it can be 50/50 or even less media. They haven't totally figured out how to control it, yet, but with Facebook et al trying to monopolize online communication, they're getting close.

They're showing up to a big scripted gala event with videos and stage performances between speeches with Hillary, Chelsea and Melinda Gates on stage.
What kind of scheming do you see them getting involved in? They're trying to do jokes about "girls who code" and lighten the mood between speakers talking about how much rape there is.

It's about pushing a narrative. The common person doesn't really form their own opinions based on facts, they just take the average of what they hear from other people and call it their thoughts. So, if 90% of TV, news, and radio push a leftist position, then the common person will take a leftist position themselves. It's all about exposure for the sheeple.

To be fair its entirely possible that Russian hackers are involved. (((NATO))) is provoking WW3. I don't imagine Putin is just sitting back and responding only on a military level in Ukraine and Syria.

That said, nobody should care as long as the information is legit.

CTR coordinating woth NYT - jew york times corrected their headlines after pressure

She is or was specifically part of No Ceilings tm, so there won't be dirty stuff that likely happens in other areas. Just incessant pandering to women. Keep a lookout for emails with campaign staff. I'm pretty sure that CF would effectively be considered a pac in terms of campaign finance.

They want a comedy video to open their boring event with Chelsea Clinton reading from a teleprompter. The emails talk about them desparately trying to get someone to do it without promising that Hillary will do anything in return. A celebrity doing a video for a charity event isn't exactly selling out. This was February 2015.

Yeah, I posted my impression (its boring) here because people were acting like John Oliver was about to be BTFO because a charity tried to get him to do their event.
I'm not sure if it helps us or hurts us to go crazy over things that aren't even unethical let alone illegal.

alright, you're right. It was a completely visceral reaction for me. And there's some interesting stuff here

nice find, I haven't found anything that juicy yet. Did you get the archive? I got the torrent.

Yeah, the most revealing thing here seems to be that Clinton's team is made up of vapid high school girls.

that and a bunch of pictures of people trying not to look uncomfortable around her

It actually is pretty infuriating in itself, that these are the types of people who make the world go round today. It is no longer serious white men running things. Instead it's brain-dead cunts. The kinds of dumb cunts you get paired with in a BS college gen ed class project who end up contributing nothing except stupid ideas. We need to be dominating these people.

This is a small marketing arm of CF. Specifically an arm to make it seem like Hillary cares about women. Just a bunch of lazy 'raising awareness' events that are meant to build a brand more than accomplish anything significant, I'm sure there are extremely interesting CF emails, but I don't think we'll find much here. Keep looking, though; they seem to understand campaign finance laws, but we may find a slip-up that costs the campaign some cash.

America is dead country

It should have revolted and rioted during Snowden's sacrifice and revelations. It did not.

It should have revolted and rioted during the constant scandals by the Obama administration. It did not.

It should have revolted and rioted for all revelations found now about the evil and corruption of not only Hillary Clinton but the entire media, law enforcement agencies, and government far worse than anything Watergate could have ever hoped to be. It does not.

AMERICA IS DEAD

Calm the fuck down bro, Jesus.

Trump is the revolt. Join the revolution. Sign whites up to vote TODAY!

Has there been any suggestion that this is an intentional leak? If I were part of the CF and wanted to leak the leak the least-damaging emails we had, I would pick these.

Like you say, this is the part of the CF that puts on events to make themselves look good. Having celebrity names in the leaks makes it exciting for people who will spread it, doing no damage and distracting from actual crimes.

facebook.com/shad0wsquad/videos/950094831801012/

HOLY FUCK Tim Kaine said he was 100% against illegal immigration!

This could sink the campaign?

Intentional leaks come with very little extra. Manipulative leakers are super anal. They'll only leak what think is a safe bet will work in their favor. They're simply incapable of doing a huge dump therefore, and that's how we know it is *NOT* by them. And, since we know Hillary's character, and that of her fellow faggots, we can be certain nothing wonderful will be found. If anything is found it will be negative. They're very stingy people. For example, you never find out that they're trying to help out some homeless dude that's sleeping behind the dumpsters out back. They're all trash. No good people there.

Since they are all shit humans their record :^) will be very very embarrassing.

It's true, I bet there are people in government who realize it to(obviously not at the top ex. Comey) but what can they do. Every agency is compromised by corrupted Americans and riddled with Israel first probable Mossad agents incuding the military

They won't do anything to fix the problem , they are corrupted to in their own way, content to sit on their salary and do nothing.

The people can't do anything because of the tyrannical levels of power and control in said government

We can hope Trump will do something

Probable the only sure thing will be a reset either by natural disaster, economic collapse or nuclear holocaust

Hillary's shit security is already such a big issue that even mundane leaks like this have the potential to cause much larger waves than they normally would. I seriously doubt it. Probably a phisher who caught something too small to sell.

They can't into proxies, so Lord only nose.

weeeew lad. I'm inspired to keep reading this mind numbing shit.

Praise the Lord Kek

What is a unix filename?

(checked)

kek

SHADILAY

wondering this as well.
can anyone explain?

Found the shill.

Thanks.

Are these just the Clinton Foundation related emails from her?

so fucking what? knowing who gave to the foundation is only part of it, knowing how much they gave and exactly why is a bigger part.
oh gee, the Clintons don't have their own organization pay themselves directly. Almost like it gets laundered through a dozen different fucking things first before it comes back to them. This is babby's first "lying with technicalities."
oy vey, this book has been falsified because we fucking say so, it was all fabricated, but don't worry WE wouldn't fabricate anything, only our enemies would. Trust us goyim.
Nigger, we're having trouble throwing Hillary in jail for blatant breaking of the law in regards to her emails and involves corruption of the highest law enforcement and judicial branch. You think any lawyers would successfully manage to find fault with the foundation without being silenced somehow? "No fault was found therefore it doesn't exist, it's all legit!" Fucking kikes.
What part of FRONT do you not fucking understand?

God damn hillshills really boil my blood.

I wouldn't recommend posting the same messages basically word for word cross sites like this. You are leaking your power level.

About that. They know already. They already know that Muslims are fucking stupid, which is why they don't even treat them like they're a terrorist threat. They are, but they only kill cheap lives that are far removed from the elites. White people, on the other hand, VOTE. And that's positively terroristic!

Dude CTR is gonna fire you for doing a sloppy job.

YOU'VE BEEN REPORTED AND FILTERED.

CTRFriendsFamily >

lots of stuff…

search this term ctrfriendsfamily

because there's also this addy:
[email protected]/* */

they're tied to another pac called "American Bridge" americanbridge.org

Domain Name: AMERICANBRIDGE.ORG
Domain ID: D124733845-LROR
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL: godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2016-10-05T17:46:13Z
Creation Date: 2006-06-18T05:02:55Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-06-18T05:02:55Z
Sponsoring Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Domain Status: ok icann.org/epp#ok
Registrant ID: CR126059801
Registrant Name: Daniel Ormsby
Registrant Organization: American Bridge 21st Century
Registrant Street: 455 Massachusetts Ave N.W.
Registrant Street: Suite 650
Registrant City: Washington
Registrant State/Province: District of Columbia
Registrant Postal Code: 20001
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.2027473241
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]/* */
Admin ID: CR126059809
Admin Name: Daniel Ormsby
Admin Organization: American Bridge 21st Century
Admin Street: 455 Massachusetts Ave N.W.
Admin Street: Suite 650
Admin City: Washington
Admin State/Province: District of Columbia
Admin Postal Code: 20001
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.2027473241
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]/* */
Tech ID: CR126059807
Tech Name: Daniel Ormsby
Tech Organization: American Bridge 21st Century
Tech Street: 455 Massachusetts Ave N.W.
Tech Street: Suite 650
Tech City: Washington
Tech State/Province: District of Columbia
Tech Postal Code: 20001
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.2027473241
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.6105601501
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]/* */
Name Server: NS-1381.AWSDNS-44.ORG
Name Server: NS-104.AWSDNS-13.COM
Name Server: NS-1787.AWSDNS-31.CO.UK
Name Server: NS-1004.AWSDNS-61.NET
DNSSEC: unsigned
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2016-10-07T06:36:18Z

This #NOCEILINGS Event is obviously shilling for womyn but with all of the corrupt shit surrounding the Clintons maybe this has some dirt on it too if any user wants to look into it.

Anyone remember the Anita and Zoe at the UN bullshit? Looks like the source of that was tied to Shillary speeches. But if you ever wanted to know who to direct your hate to, now you know.

Some fresh things to dig into in this cap.

I don't suppose there is any site that sums up all the criminal and unethical things we've learned from the various Clinton related hacks and leaks?

I'm glad you asked:

drive.google.com/open?id=184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

but he has shill

can someone who knows how to search these kinds of things see if anything involving Patton Oswalt comes up?

His twitter is 100% shilling, so I'd bet he's on the payroll

Something good should come of this

what did they mean by this? what diaper story, and how does it relate to hillary?

he's a true believer, he'd do it for free even if they offered him money

Hacked Clinton Foundation emails prove Talmudic Jews know the scam they are running on America:

rooshvforum.com/thread-46680-post-1411334.html#pid1411334

they have autism?

American Bridge is one of the clusterfuck of PACs and think tanks owned by David Brock (CTR, Media Matters etc.)

RSVP list

(You)
They're also the ones that released Jeb's emails and then tried to play Streisand with it.

im missing something here, please explain

It's called Information Overload. There's something they desperately don't want us to see out in the open at the moment.

can we stop using divisive language like 'libtards'? The Pepe movement needs a broad base if its going to succeed.

The DoD probobly broke the Syrian ceasefire without Obama's approval.

Snowden is a limited hangout controlled op. He's a complete libtard BLM-touting sack of shit.

Just got home from work, what did I miss? ==Anything juicy??==

I can't fucking redtext today.

But why? The DoD surely can't actually want a war with Russia; the guys in charge spent most of their careers fearing the day when that would happen. Generals have nothing to really gain from a war with a nuclear power, but Obama might if it lets him stay in office (or control people enough to get Hillary in, assuming elections still go forth).

… did you just type (You) after the post link?

WHEREVER I GO
THERE MUST I ALSO SHILL

FUCK OFF SHILL

While most centrist & leftwing politicians lie liberally about (esp. Continental) Europe's Immigration Disaster, Angela Merkel & Wouter Bos once blurted out the terrible truth, thereby sounding just like Pim Fortuyn

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/197

Multikultistan: A house of horrors for ordinary Germans
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295

THESE BASTARDS ARE KNOWINGLY DOING THIS TO US

Thanks user

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/197
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295
Underrated.
The real story of German mass immigration.

who is sending the emails here?

Comes to an End became a No. 1 bestseller in Germany and will spawn a movie.

I can not find this book. does it have an English translation yet?

Anything interesting?

It will never get a English translation, just like Germany abolishes itself by Thilo Sarrazin never got one.

WHERE THERE'S A THREAD, THERE IS A SHILL

WHERE THERE'S A THREAD, THERE IS A SHILL

When will the Hillary for prison leaks be out?

went through a bunch of the CF emails from this leak, everything seems pretty benign tbh

aside from an entertaining string of emails featuring HRC's press secretary trying to shame a reporter away from questioning ShillPAC (dcleaks.com/index.php/capri_02_03/) i'm not seeing much here

this seems valuable tho, clinton hinting that some money from CF may have been used for her POTUS campaign, and that she may have to distance Bill from CF if things get to that point:
>dcleaks.com/index.php/capri_02_03/
talking about this interview
>realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/08/hillary_on_clinton_foundation_disclosures_were_there_one_or_two_instances_that_slipped_through_the_cracks_yes.html

pics related are email and the relevant part of the interview

I'll just leave this here…

pastebin.com/pAAEZyRz

thanks

The reason the establishment wants women in the tech/engineering sector is because those jobs demand a high wage. The establishment want to dilute the work pool to lower wages. It is not about helping girls! Similarly HNiB visas are about the same. It is not about a shortage of "qualified" workers.

They are so fucking retarded. Yet people will still vote for this shit. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Thanks to visa workers there are 11 million CS grads in the US that are not even using their degrees. The market is fucking flooded.

IMPORTANT
reddit.com/r/WayOfTheBern/comments/56lk5v/highlights_from_hillary_clintons_paid_speeches/

ALL OF HILLARY'S TRANSCRIPTS SUMMARIZED

WORD COUNT TO HIGH FOR POL

MUH RUSSIANS PART 7

Shit wrong thread, phone acting wonky

I think I saw something about that super PAC in the wikileaks e-mails. I have a 100 tabs opened right now, I'll post the link when I find it