Please help!

How does one kill themselves with limited supplies and alone time? Asking for a friend.

if you really wanted to kill yourself you'd walk into your kitchen right now and slice down your wrist with a steak knife. it's that easy. but youdont so you wont. pussy.

Just find a tall building and try to fly.

A noose tbh. That is the one i will use when i finally decided that it is the day

I wanted to use a gun, cuz we have one, but they will find it suspicious if it's gone, and my plan to an hero will be revealed. I think id settle with rope. I've seen hanging vids, and it looks quite paunful, but they get through it without much fuss (Like Dolly).

Rope tbh.

Those trips said that you are right, death is lot of pain and suffering and headshots dont kill like vidya, you need the total and complete destruction of all brain mass, but like beheaded heads every part of the brain will be alive for some seconds and nobody knows what happen there, neuroplasticity and conscious are weird things that cant be explained by biology or his dad chemistry and every time a phisics dude says something every faggot call him a retard that believe in magic, not even math can be used here (for now) and the micro tubes thing or the long axon dont seems legit, its like something that is doing a "mark" in another "reality" and that mark is you, sounds like pure new age garbage? well, show me something better, there is no guarantee that your existence stop with dead.

I said If no alone time if I did I would be stopped you fucking wanker.

I'm too fat for a noose

do like the rest of us and have a long slow death using McDonalds

shove a ghost pepper up your anus and do 100 hindu squats, you'll be dead before you hit 75

CO poisoning.

Try catching aids from a tranny. You might have to really put some effort in though, unless you live in some god-forsaken shithole.

Just live your life until you die of natural causes. That's how I plan to kill myself tbh

There are many stories where people used a charcoal grill in a confined space, and suffocated from CO poisoning.

You just dont want it bad enough. That's why you gotta make excuses like it's not convenient to die. Nobody wouls stop you from slitting your wrists, they wouldnt even know what was happening until it was too late. And its not like you have to worry about your fucking job, you plan to die, your schedule is clear. Get outta here with no alone time you stupid pussy. You just want attention.

if he really did want to die, he'd fine a way and not need advice from a friend. if he's asking you then he's reaching out for help. if he truly wanted to die, you wouldn't even know it.

now go buy him some beers or give him a brojob or something gtfo of here.

Of course, I don’t support suicide, OP, but if you’re gonna do it, why not go out with a bang? Like bagpack around the USA. Fuck any and all prostitutes you can. Don’t have money? Become a gay prostitute to make money. Join the Bloods or Crips as the only white boy in the gang. For kicks. You’ll probably get fucked up but why do you care? You’re suicidal, remember. Drink yourself to death. Kill yourself like a man, not an attention whore. Join the army and fight ISIS. They will have no problem helping you meet your maker. Allah Akbar!!! You will not do any of this because you are a coward, in life and even in death. I mean, get out of your own head and look at yourself. Someone like you does not make people feel sympathic. Life is hard for everyone. It’s just that not everyone goes about whining. Some do their best to make it better, by moral or immoral actions. Sigh! Even I am tired of the suicide-fags on here. It’s like being part of a logging crew and all guys are carrying the same burden but there is this one prince that thinks his load is unbearable (even though everyone literally is carrying the same weight). Someon will just want to kick his ass.
But you are the kind that comes here to derail threads and such because you are miserable. You care the cancer that is killing this board. Shit, man, I live in a gang neighbourhood where just walking outside might be a passage into the next life but I make the best if it. You're probably some faggot in his basement leeching of his parents that thinks he life is harder than anyone else's. Fuck.

*typos like a motherfucker but you get my meaning, faggot

Three foolproof ideas:

If you can get a gun, use a gun. It takes fucking ten seconds to load it up and pull the trigger.

If there's a tall building or bridge nearby, go there and jump off. If you're not a fucking pussy, you can get there and jump off before anyone that cares about you (lol) misses you.

Drink some antifreeze. Antifreeze can be found fucking everywhere, and it doesn't even taste bad. You can drink this at night before you would normally go to bed, and be dead before sunrise.

Explain.

In the case that you arent a fucking duck/frog, get fit, vigilant and healthy.

I ve always wondered if jumping off bridges is easier than buildings, i assume water looks more forgiving.

Acquire a bottle of antifreeze, then open the bottle and drink the contents. It's that easy.

I gift you nice boobs.

Why has no one linked the OP yet??
>>>/suicide/
Don't be hasty OP. Suicide should be committed only when their are no other or better options to resort to.

there*