Jews trying to purge us ALERT

Speaking of kikes & co. making shit up and trying to discredit the bad goyim, the (((Greasy Greek))), Dick PHALANX, and Gavin McRacemixer are making a move against Anglin:
takimag.com/article/love_your_fellow_hater_gavin_mcinnes#axzz4MKNBWi4T
archive.is/SikqZ
archive.is/SJxiY
READ THIS SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DTeGk
dailystormer.com/kikes-in-total-freakout-mode-gavin-mcinnes-calls-andrew-anglin-a-fed-for-talking-about-jews/
archive.is/VB0oR
archive.is/LxiKC
phys.org/news/2011-04-math-tattoo-age.html#jCp
frontpagemag.com/fpm/263988/some-observations-man-who-created-alt-right-paul-gottfried
forward.com/news/national/348372/meet-the-jewish-paleoconservative-who-coined-the-term-alternative-right/
forward.com/scribe/348466/im-a-jew-and-im-a-member-of-the-alt-right/?attribution=blog-article-listing-9-headline#article-comments
forward.com/news/national/348370/is-the-alt-right-reaching-out-to-jews-and-why/
jta.org/2016/08/30/election-2016/anti-immigrant-and-white-supremacist-maybe-but-is-the-alt-right-anti-semitic
wayback.archive.org/web/20160304021520/http://security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees
archives.neohapsis.com/archives/fulldisclosure/2009-10/0087.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hector_Monsegur
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellphone_surveillance
cnet.com/news/fbi-taps-cell-phone-mic-as-eavesdropping-tool/
money.cnn.com/2014/06/06/technology/security/nsa-turn-on-phone/
theverge.com/2013/8/1/4580718/fbi-can-remotely-activate-android-and-laptop-microphones-reports-wsj
theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/02/report-fbi-can-remotely-turn-on-phone-microphones-for-spying/
schneier.com/blog/archives/2008/05/cell_phone_spyi_1.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/08/uk-man-sentenced-180-hours-unpaid-work-offending-muslims-police-facebook-page/
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/16/british-police-arrest-man-for-syrian-migrants-facebook-post-promise-zero-tolerance-on-offence-online/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/16/man-arrested-facebook-posts-syrian-refugees-scotland
independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html
theverge.com/2016/3/24/11297128/matthew-doyle-arrest-muslim-tweet-brussels
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origins_of_global_surveillance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TEMPEST
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signals_intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traffic_analysis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll be whistling my tune when you're gone, goy!
[nasal laugh and hand rubbing]

So are we all really FBI and CIA agents?
If so, when do they wire you your GBP? Was I supposed to send in some kind of info to them?

so not us then

Alt-right? What's that? A bookstore?

I guess it's not us then

That's pretty interesting.

There doesn't need to be a large number of Jews in a given area for Jewish influence and power to be felt. And we don't want non-white immigrants at all, even if thy "assimilate", whatever that means.

Well that explains his previous comment. This is what a Canadian is in the mind of McCuck, how embarrassing.

Gavin just doesn't get it. He'll endlessly talk about how his Scottish heritage makes him think and behave in a certain manner yet he doesn't seem to understand why people would be concerned with the dynamics of HBD on a societal scale.

Friendly reminder.

They really want us to act before novemeber 8 dont they? This and Tim Wise is a clear organized tactic by the higher ups to see if we snap, make no mistake expect a lot more provocations from the (((alt-right)) to the (((alt-right))). in the next weeks.

A bunch of Zionists getting btfo. Looks funny.

I don't like the term either but people who use it consider the term to be a catchall definition encompassing all of the uncucked right, which includes us, like it or not.

Doesnt matter , we are not alt-right they can call us what they want. we will not alt-right and we will not react.

My guess is that Gavin the cuck works for the Feds, rather than Anglin, and I also think Spencer needs to say what he thinks, as he has worked with Jarod Taylor, that even Bob Whitaker now say is a traitor.

top kek

I'm not a faggot, a jew playing both sides, or a nigger, nor do I think that "homosexuality is the last stand of the white identity", so, not really, it doesn't include me.

Fucking Gavin McCuck is at it again.

Andrew Anglin talking about DOTR, even though he's admitted he doesn't actually think any of the jews should be killed, not even the really bad ones, is dangerous.

Is the alt-right that's Tea-Party 2.0 and accepts faggots and makes "ironic" Hitler memes?

Expect false flags including "nazis" or the alt-right in the next weeks.

B-b-b-b-but I thought Anglin was a kike shill b-b-because he disagrees with me about muh Putin!

Doesn't Taylor also have CIA friends or am I just imagining things?

Like this one?

Alt-Right is basically a strawman and people who seriously call themselves it are either the peddlers themselves or useful idiots.

It brings me some happiness to know that Gavin's kids will grow up to be fucked up hapas.

I'd definitely like to know more about Spencer's history. He's worked with solid people like MacDonald but he devotes a lot of energy to distancing himself from Jew hate in public and is too friendly with obvious shills.

Yeah that like that and the one from sep 26

archive.is/DTeGk

I don't think so. He's just clueless about political ideology, and he has surrounded himself with diversity loving cosmopolitans his whole life making it difficult for him to comprehend how anyone could think differently.

heh

The Alt-Right is a term that was literally coined by a kike, Paul Gottfried
Interestingly enough, this is also how the kike's managed to take over the American right post WW2, they got a few influential thinkers in the door, and the students of those thinkers took over the entire view of right wing

My problem is more they act like chinks,spics,niggers can be part of any WN movements and thinking faggots and race mixing is something to ignore. Obviously they are some kind of government useful idiots thinking they are being sneaky. Their attempts to label anyone and everyone paranoid is also the old ABC agency tactic.

I'm pro-White, not alt-right, and if we play our cards correctly, all the infiltrators will be stuck in the alt-right moniker, when the push comes to show.

It won't be the first time we do it, as the nazi-infiltrators all supported the zog-bot Ukrainian Nazis, something the real Nat.socs had a problem with, when we are becoming minorities in our own countries, and the infiltrators all shill for a war against other whites.

Are you really that dense that the meaning of my post went completely over your head? Your post is the Holla Forums equivalent of virtue signalling. I wasn't accusing anyone of being any of the things you listed.

Anglin probably is a fed tho. His tone of voice comes off super disingenuous whenever he's interviewed. The constant, non-ironic "hail victories" and shit are telling, too. Met a lot of naughty goys and none talk like that. I like his articles… but I do not trust him in the slightest.

To be honest I'm not familiar why different elements of the far right and the alt-right are locking horns. You need the respectables and you need the radicals - that was how the left won. At the same time I can understand the need to tactically disavow each other, but if you plow too much energy into it you get bogged down in a lot of ego and schismatic infighting. My two cents anyway.

Believe me, I'm not joking. Seriously. I'm. Not. Joking!

But you did.

I don't like the faggots signaling against him either, for the record. They're opposing sides, and I don't trust any of them.

Just stop dude, you're embarrassing yourself.

What the fuck? He's Greek so I would have assumed that he's heard of Eastern Europe. I'm pretty sure most nations there have their very own actively demonstrating Nazi party.

I see this alot tho "they hold like 99% the views you do guys come on" what is the last 1% tho?

The fighting is actually coming from them in an attempt to be kosher they threw out "1488ers", neo-nazis,old WN and anyone who doesn't admit they are just LARPing.

There's nothing wrong with us calling more cucked elements what they are. The left does the same thing (see: the far left equating "liberal" with "neoliberal"). The problem is that many of "center-right" still accept the moral premises of the left and insist on distancing themselves from us as loudly as they can.

Milo was a shy, Catholic Greek from London in the beginning. People figured, what the heck, we'll accept him. Then he started bragging about BBC and wearing a yarmulke all of a sudden.

Ironically, they're the ones who don't seem like real people to me. They're NPCs following their scripted code.

These are real people.

He's a rootless cosmopolitan jew m8, words like Greek or British hold very little value to him

Thanks for that verbage, that's perhaps the shortest and sweetest explanation I've heard of "alt-right."

I'm just here to shitpost.

Kill all niggers, spics, Jews, and chinks.

Exactly they are all wearing it like some fashion statement when they all pretty much NY spoiled faggots who think they are intellectual fashy goys

Coopting is almost complete.

This Gavin dude is the symbol of the death of the 'alt-right'.
You allowed the enemy amongst you, we warned you not to, but you did, and now your 'movement' is dying faster than a niglet with Ebola from Ethiopia on its way to Chicago.

PROOF OF TRS SHILLS ON THIS WEBSITE

>>>/polmeta/12189

Remember we are not 'alt right' if that label includes 'leaders' like Implicit Dicky, Milo, and Grindr Greg. These people are also anti-Hitler, as you can see from this article, and attempt to push anyone pro-NSDAP as crazies.

I thought it was GRIDS Greg.

They are virtue signaling leftists who are riding the WN surge.

This is really where we need to be headed. I think the animosity stems from "respectable leader" types at TRS talking the GTKRWN talk to attract a following of extremists then backing out and taking the respectable moderate stance later down the line. This alienates the extremists who now feel that the leadership is cucking and pushing them out and the respectable types are then like "wtf holy shit guys stop screaming about jews I'm trying to run a bussiness here". If they had been honest about their intentions from the start none of this would have happened.

The solution now is for these two groups to divorce, all the non-moderate cucks need to abandon all "alt-right" spaces and retreat to or form their own communities where they can actually speak about jewish influence without being shouted down for "doing just what the jews want and hating jews!" and the moderates can actually try to appeal to moms n pops in the midwest without being sabatoged by people scaring away normalfags by forcing them to either admit Hitler was right or gtfo.

I may be completely off base here feel free to call me a faggot.

can't wait til that shit implodes

Weev is an okay guy in small doses tbh

There's nothing wrong with some social security plans, just as long as it doesn't benefit single mothers, kikes and/or shitskins.

Well, at least it's not us.

They can say what they want about Anglin but that doesn't change the content the DS reports on that other media outlets tend and try hard to ignore like all the black on white crime for example that all the statistics from the FBI themselves support as true.

That was some newfag trying to start shit, not a concern. It's best to keep stream-crossing to a minimum, though.

He does some good work but tbh there is no room for faggotry, we're trying to do politics and that requires men to be able to form friendships, not chemsex poopdick clubs.

Someone has set it up to combat the Cultural Marxists. As rigged as an NFL game. Kikes plan to let the side which gives the most entertaining story which can be sold the victory. They decided the liberals were too weak to fight back against their more rabid elements. So they decided to dilute the right to tolerable levels and let them try and fight the golem they created.

MacDonald and Whitaker are only one I can vouch for based on their signal to noise ratio, a test that Gavin the cuck and Jarod Taylor would have problems passing.

Anglin and Weev also have a good signal to noise ratio when it comes to focusing on the stuff the cucks want censored, so I trust them as well.

I like him, but he has not helped out spreading the memes the cucks want censored, so he does not have a signal to noise ratio that say he can be trusted.

That is kind of irrelevant, as Whitaker is x-CIA.

It's what people say or do that is the only thing we can use to pick out whom is on out team, and whom is sailing under false flag.

If it was just some newfag, we haven't heard anything from TRS mods saying not to shill here. They just covered it up. That makes them complicit and lowers my likelihood of believing anyone telling me that they aren't shilling here.

So why are he posting pro-white memes, something Taylor or Gavin won't do?

Post this on 4cuck. There's still way too many Milo faggotkike supporters there.

I'm hoping for it as well, Satan-dubs, too many PRfags have been shitting up the place

I'm CIA

They are most-assuredly shilling here.

Anyone who claims otherwise is lying to you.

If the Mormons sacked up and started preaching white supremacy or at least white nationalism, I'd join their traditional waifu cult in a heartbeat.

Good tips

Of course they shill here, there's a fair amount of user crossover. I don't think it's worth getting worked up over unless they make a habit of it is all.

Its not gonna happen.

anglin is an FBI plant in the same vein as all the KKK losers who destroyed the nationalist movement on purpose for the feds. the mulatto faggot needs to be alienated and destroyed

Accusations of being a mole is nothing new among nationalists. And it doesn't matter who is accusing who.
Any nationalist public figure of the slightest significance must have a circulating rumor about him being a kike AND another rumor about him being a mole.

All these people with jobs they would lose instantly if they were not anonymous and would be harassed out of their own society, for stating what Jared Taylor does.

Not everyone can be an enfant terrible on youtube spouting good goy dems real racist shit.

I also wouldn't go to a Mormon temple and then complain that they all ever do is talk about the book of Mormon.

We're not "alt-right" and we don't give a fuck about faggot E-celebs

|
|>
|

Crossover isn't shilling you disingenuous faggot. Shilling is shit like this post:

These TRS faggots have been trying to get us tied up with this 'alt right' label from the beginning without respecting what it would take for us to join, namely a firmer dedication to the principles of natsoc. They can disagree, that's fine, but that means we won't be flying under that banner.

Because he wants to get reaction off of people visiting his site so that ip addresses can he logged and the feds can keep track of such people just in case.

this.
Andrew "Waifuist" Anglin have his downsides, but his upside - inspiring more proud white to prepare themselves for the DOTR is much important.

Beside, the younglings identify more with the extremes, as natural in our species.

Yes, goy, anyone who sticks his name and face to white nationalism is obviously a federal agent.

alt-right is irrelevant to what pol is
>>>/cuckchan/

Their biggest issue is that they're still tied to the concepts of liberal democracy and the ideals of the enlightenment, they more or less accept the left's playing field without realizing that it's a lose lose arena for them

His statement isn’t false.

That's an accurate post, retard. All news sources that aren't Breitbart have been perfectly clear that the alt-right is primarily or exclusively young white men engaged in white identity politics and antisemitism.

I agree with this goy, but Anglin is contributing to minds of the right guys which is the good thing.

Another moron who misinterpreted my post.

I didn't say we should support the so called "alt-right" or identify as such.

ITT: thread full of feds samefagging eachother to defend their boy Anglin, sometimes i wonder this whole board is one big honeypot.

He stabbed Bob Whitaker in the back, and there have been no public message explaining why he did it.

I could care less about your eceleb pissing contests especially when one side is full of pr faggotry and the other full of autistic larpers.

Holla Forums is not alt-right

But to say the alt-right is not relevant to what Holla Forums is?

Eh, that's a stretch.

Alt-right is the Jewish attempt to subvert right-wing politics and steer it away from racial/ethnic nationalism, and especially anti-Semitism, at all costs.

So, its relevant to what we are - in that it presents itself as a potential ally, while already being totally subverted.

I'm Norwegian, so fuck you shill.

he acts like every other fed informant, he asks for personal information he is constantly dividing his following on stupid shit and personal drama and not focusing on real issues. He has also been trying to make russia a center piece of ethnic nationalism which is suspicious. Me thinks the fed wants him to seem like a Russian plant so they can blame all of this nationalism on Russia for the war they want

I'm not going to go as far as to label Anglin a fed but we all need to be cautious dealing with people who advocate violence or hint that violence may be necessary in some hypothetical situation.

Remember A. Wyatt Mann's "skinhead conspiracy" cartoon.

anglin is a retard and if you like him you are also a tard

No one ever said they were smart.

Except the people within the movement haven't been embracing antisemitism. They arrive at Milo and think that's the end of the road instead of a detour headed for the cliff. TRS faggot leaders can't accept any criticism of their practice when we are giving them so much room to go further right.

Oh look, TRSIDF arrived.

they just want fame, e-celeb status, and shekels from this
think because we discuss shit anonymously we don't do anything

But user if no one knows my name how can I get credit?

for the most part for the past 40 years in the US with the exception of pierce yeah that has been the case every movement has been co-opted and lead by the feds. This has happened multiple times, the clan was having rallies thousands strong in Washington before the fed infiltrated and destroyed them. He looks and acts like the same old informants

we were the ones that first exposed his racemixing, his father owning his website, his sex tourism, etc
gtfo TRSfag

>Andrew "Waifuist" Anglin have his downsides, but his upside - inspiring more proud white to prepare themselves for the DOTR is much important.

My main quarrel with Anglin, is that he insists on calling himself a white nationalist and pro-white, rather than just pro-white.

This is minor compared to the shit Gavin the cuck is trying to push, like Anglin being a fed.

true warriors don't need credit
just knowing what they did is enough satisfaction

Do you think the shit you push is true?

everytime i think of gavin I can't help but think of him and milo maknig out
then i throw up

This bugs me so much. The discussion has shifted so far right and these guys INSIST on digging their heels in at "maybe we should stop letting brown people in ILLEGALLY. Legal? Just fine." They could push so much harder but they still think we are living in the early 90s political climate. Probably because all of the major "intellectuals" are a generation behind the online vanguard.

No, that was just one thread that popped up after the other shilling was documentary.

Even more so than his faggotry, his close relationships with people like Mark Weber and Jared Taylor are redflags.

Would you be fine with Hal Turner's buddies being in the movement?

Are you Varg?

Colin? Is that you?

The leadership of the Solidarity movement were all working for the security apparatus at one time, so it's most likely the same in our semi-totalitarian systems.

A lot of them defected, and that will happen to us as well, when we start winning for real.

Anglin never advocates violence.

>>>/cuckshed/

No, that would be Paul Ironshore aka Paul Ebanks, a negro informant.

If someone actually needs to advocate that this late in the game for someone to realize it then they don't understand anything.

oy vey go-guys using anything other than the soapbox isn't kosher!
t. FBI

we should ask varg what he thinks about anglin Ill bet he thinks hes a fed mulatto faggot

No, just an user that agree with Varg, that White children should have a future.

In typical shill fashion, you offer no proof.

Those numbers…

how i wish he made videos like he used to.. so based

he's been under microscope since day one as is everybody so brazen
also i'm way too lazy to search through archives

But of course, as you have nothing that I will not make fun of you for posting?

Any lit faggots want a job working for the "alt-right"? Here's the simple recipe:

Step 1.) Be edgy on YouTube.
Step 2.) Hint that you would like to name the jew.
NOTE: Never name the jew.
Step 3.) Make fun of SJW caricatures.
Step 4.) Repeat until hit traffic is ~30,000 views/video.
Step 5.) Congratulations! You're an alt-right star now!

Follow-on prizes:
-Get hired by select "opposition" news sites to write edgy Op-Eds.
-Appear in network news everytime someone needs an "alt-right" spokesman.
Don't forget to collect your shekels!

This passage right here is what is revealing what an utter politically correct fucking posers these Alt-righters are. They are on the defense, about their own fucking opinions and stances. Just look at the sentences? He's making excuses around the narrative of it's is wrong to think a white people should be able to live in sovereignity.

Fuck them, fuck the alt-right. I hope this fucking cancer can die already. Just a bunch of cucks with nothing of value to add. Most of them aren't even nationalists.

Sidenote:

Running out of material?

No worries just make fun or complain about feminists.

woops wrong picture

he did some videos on killing euronimas recently then followed up with one on nationalism right after so it got a ton of views clever varg

Very fucking interesting.

spencer is pure cancer
still can't believe he did that alt right press conference

what if you all this stuff exactly

and after you have a following THEN you start naming the jew

I looked at you posts in this thread, and you come off as a little retarded.

No trs, we are not (((alt-right))) we are gas all kikes Hilter loving Nazis

I agree. I don't like the buttplug crap but Gavin is correct here.

You come off as salty.

Do it, then.

What we've seen from especially Gavin McGobblecock is a willingness to be "assertive" and "white-leaning" and then fucking fall off the face of the map the second his mortgage payment comes due and his first white child is born.

With Milo, he was always controlled opposition from the start and a poor choice for any of us to support (if any of us ever did).

It's a reoccurring theme that leads to a recipe. Find the curve yield on 'Amerika-think' (what the commies and jews are thinking) and what the 'Amerika-think' is pointing to is "why isn't there any significant opposition against us?"

Milo and company are filling that gap. They don't count us in that equation. Really. Because we have such a minimally small impact overall that it would be a waste of their shekels to pave over us. And we get almost no meaningful press. We're absolutely dismissed as a whole. So we're not good candidates for on-screen scripted opposition. We also don't play by the rules. We name (((names))) and have a very clear mission objective.

What we see with projects like MDE:World Peace is how close any of us can approach the line without getting pulled off camera. The answer? Not very far. Everything in MDE:World Peace was heavily obscured (but present) to make it past censors. But in doing so, they are doing (((their master's))) bidding. The jew wants controlled opposition and wants to sneak a peak at the pornographic side of rebellion while making it absolutely clear that there is only one path forward: global domination.

We, at 8ch, will never be more than a sleazy pornographic sideshow presented by the crypto-kikes, if we do not find a way to absolutely destroy the kike's media empire from its very foundation.

>>>/reddit/

It hurts to live at this point.

Heil Hitler my fellow 1488ers, we are so edgy not using our real pictures in avatars, real names in emails and not entering our real birthdays into every grocery store savings card database.

On Adolf's next birthday I am going to turn off my insurance companies safe driver device for the day and go 5 miles about the speed limit and forgo the $5 a month savings.

Like the opinion of somebody with your string of posts matter?

You're salty as fuck about someone whose opinion doesn't matter. You should probably consider killing yourself.

at least gavin admitted it was just an act
think it was on red eye

Does anyone even take Gavin seriously? (webm is nsfw)

Wow, just come out of the closet Gavin holy shit. You can tell he has that anal fixation that all fags have. That kiss with Milo and his twink stache suddenly makes a lot more sense.

i hope not..but he sure is funny

>>>/reddit/

The fag probably got a brazillian wax too

If you see their name mentioned in mainstream press, ever, you can be sure they are controlled opposition.

I believe SJWs were riled up for this exact purpose, for these guys to have something to talk about. Everyone and their grandmother things SJWs are crazy, so it's easy pickings for them.

Seeing that Gavin McBenis guy snarkily take easy potshots at the craziest of crazies they can find, with his smug delusional air of being some sort of Kerouac or something (I have no idea if I'm spelling that right, I'm an europoor and don't into US ponce culture,) really gets my hackles up.

Anglin, well… I used to read his forum back when he was a tinfoiler banging chicks in the Philippines. I have sort of a hard time seeing him as intel, more like an useful idiot I think.

Still, the primary rule of thumb is: if they put it on the Jewbox, then it's controlled opposition.

Your string of posts is not getting any better, so your opinion still doesn't matter.

What kind of cuck watches enough of Gavin to know that?

someone posted it here a while ago
as if it wasn't obvious enough when he pretends to be his irish uncle or wahtever

The salt flows faster with every post.

YOU ALT KIKE SUBVERTERS WERE NEVER LEADERS OF Holla Forums YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS, KEEP DEFLECTING YOUR KIKE LEADERSHIP ISSUES ONTO OTHER OUTLETS LIKE DS, IT WON'T WORK

Keep trying TRShills, damage control ops won't work anymore. You've played your shit cards, and your kike overlords have ensured you will end up as a generic neo-cohenservative.

OLDFAGS WERE RIGHT AGAIN
This. I thank god that the majority of anons were able to finally see through the alt kike lies in mass, as these TRShills won't leave this fucking board and continue to drudge on in their attempts to subvert. I'm so fucking sick of it.

Yeah. Imagine the horror if somebody of his friends got a hold of him not shaving his ass?

They might think that he is some closeted redneck racist, and the cuck couldn't stand the though of that?

You really are a sad salty creature.

I laughed at your post because you quoted me as both a TRS shill and an oldfag. Are you still working on that compilation?

You suck at your job.

11 posts, and none impressive.

The TRS are too many, for them all to be subversive. try again.

OK

How is Weev any different than any other e-celeb?
Always exercise skepticism around e-celebs

Combine this with the idiocy coming out of Spencer 's mouth, TRS shilling here, blanket banning users, and ejecting a podcast

The "moderates" are trying to purge the radical 1488ers. I guess Seventh Son and Dick Spencer got to protect their sweet shekels

Wtf I hate Milo now

He has two adopted nigger siblings that red-pilled him on race, and his parents chose the niggers over him, as racism is a sin.

You don't turn around and support the society that gave you this shitty fate.

It wasn't just for shills, but for anons trying to justify TRS presence in any form. Maybe I misinterpreted your post, but I wasn't claiming the others were oldfags, rather that the oldfags were in general right about the subversive aspect of TRS. Studies keeping me from finishing megapic should be done by Friday's end.

TRShills are guided by their propagandists, the trans-cancer (which includes Spencer) often containing both kkca1 and tsca1 . The unwitting TRS supporters here now that aren't receiving such directives like yourself, are just pure cancer or fag cancer, see genomics graphic in post. The increase in trans-cancer compared to the normalfag population is what's startling. It warrants further study, but as far as I'm aware from such clusters, it's hereditary and similarly most of the fag cancer can be attributed to alcoholic mothers (FAS).

wtf I feeld bad for weev now

When are you just going to leave anglin no one wants you here.

I'm anti-TRS, but your autism is starting to scare me.

I do too, and it's partly why I chose to defend him, when the cucks call him a jew or an informer.

I usually leave at 6-700 posts, as I enjoy bumping these type of threads for days.

That's accurate. It's kind of horrifying that massive degenerates like Milo and Gavin consider themselves right-wing IDEAS MEN when they're lecturing on what real feminism™ is and how liberals are too racist to suck black dick and too lame to be ironically Christian. How can they not realize they're simply leftists who like trolling?

You're halfway there, now what do you think about Grindr "GRIDS" Greg and Implicit Dick?

Who would do such a thing.

Ah so you are cancer. Good to know you would openly admit it.

These threads can stop when your TRS mods come out with an olive branch.

It's your 14 posts that are cancer, mine are mostly informative, as I'm not a shill paid to destroy.

He is defending the kike weev and anglin plants while acting like they are different than TRS plants. I haven't even mentioned TRS in a post besides shitting on them so not sure who you meant to reply to but it obviously wasn't me.

You haven't been informative you have been sucking anglins mixed mutant dick.

Don't be too sure about that.

lad I already told you

I'm suspicious of his motivation and pissed that he's trying to marginalize Anglin I'm the OP

Their reasoning is simple. Normies have been trained from birth to automatically shut down the logical part of their brains anytime key words and phrases such as "Nazi", "Blacks have lower IQs", "Kike", "Niggers", "Jews control the media" ect, are uttered, i.e. wrong think.

90% of Holla Forums-tier speak will trigger the average normie into completely dismissing our arguments, out of emotionaly induced self-blindness.

If the Alt-Right wants to be taken seriously as a movent it is absolutely necessary that it doesn't go full 1488. The best way to convert people is to redpill them slowly and covertly, "babies first redpill" so to speak.

The amount of redpilled people ITT is too high for me.

My bad, I'm growing weary of all these TRS faggots.

are you fucking kidding me?

You can do better than this, unless you are completely retarded.

[citation needed]

Buddy, the FBI is not that powerful or competent and they're not going to encourage antisemitism or facilitate the formation of independent cells of white nationalists. Plants are obvious, like Hal.

Holla Forumsacks have been doing that for years without attaching any sort of movement to the softcore redpills.
Alt right is a label that will be used by the jew to subvert anyone who identifies themselves under it.

No movement that Dicky Spencer is the figurehead over will ever be taken seriously.

In the past year he got more media attention than any WN ever has other than maybe David Duke, yet he's still a fucking nobody and gets less traffic than Renegade.

Spencer really has to fucking go.

No, no citation is needed. This should be common knowledge. If you haven't been around very long, welcome.

Also, learn to spot a Jew. They succeeded in gaslighting us to this point, in broad part, by blending in and playing the name game. Why do you think they can't infiltrate and subvert China?

If you knew how to spot a Jew you would take one look at 4'7" Weevlos and listen to his high pitch nasal voice see mark levin's radio show for reference and there would be no doubt.

Again, welcome, stay a while. But learn.

Molyneux actually knows how to appeal to people's emotions properly, and then when they're thoroughly entranced and have their guard down, shoves copious amounts of redpills down their throats.

OK. That settles it for me, if the tweet is real.

Spencer belongs among the ones paid by the government, and that explain why he is unwilling to state that White Children deserves a future.

Alternatively, post With Open Gates or any other quality white genocide material and maybe an anime grill to confuse their emotions. You have to convince 99% of people with emotions, not reason.

Am I the only one who is completely unaware of Daily Stormer? I never run into it on this side of the internet so I guess I never had the chance to form an opinion of Anglin in either a positive or negative way. I know he fucks little thai girls but then again so did hotwheels before he became pig food.

Daily Stormer, Radix, Red Ice, Renegade, V Dare, AmRen, I don't bother with any of them. I can't be the only one, right? I prefer getting the news and discussing it directly with you guys rather than hear what some other guy thinks.

They are obviously new arrivals from the rabid clinging to these clubs and figureheads.

And that language is precisely why the Alt-Right got attention by trolling with Nazi imagery. Not because some idiot with a bad haircut held a press conference

No goy its because they were pseudo-intellectual moderates that people watch them!

I'm fucking impressed that they managed to out everybody subversive yet again, just like with the Nazi-infiltrators that wanted us to support the Ukraine.

Wait, I thought it was because of 1200 word thoughful essays written by goons on MPC

It should be common knowledge that his cuck mom said she had a Jewish ancestor and that is as credible as Hitler being a Jew.

weev looks like a German or a Balt with a beard. inb4 muh wispy pube beard, mine looks like that and I'm 100% white.

They are in the process of doing that now and they have done so in the past

(((Savage))) has a low voice, David Bowie had a high voice. Pick a better metric, mongoloid.

Wow you sound like some anti-intellectual 1488er time to exclude you from the club.

They'll never realize this. We have the truth on our side, we don't need to buckle for political correctness. When TRS says 'no punching to the right' to us it makes me laugh because there really is no one to our right.

That one is so fucking dank!

No proof yet again.

Don't you get it that you create a pattern, when the thread goes on for 700 posts?

VDare and Stormer can be decent, Coulter and Buchanan post on VDare.

Well, weev, like I said I have my doubts.

You sound like the same guy who spams "where is proofs" in every thread whenever someone calls out your tribe members.

That's right, I did go there a few times. It was back during the Cruz natural born citizen thing. Ann wrote that great article about the history of the term and why Cruz is ineligible on Vdare. Stormer I'm not too sure, they had that weird cuck article that one time.

That might be true, but I am not, as I am Norwegian.

Why would you like him in the first place?

They should go do that, then. Trying to water down Holla Forums and make us normalfag friendly doesn't interest us.

Most of the people who say "no punching to the right" seem to think it means "no punching to the left, as long as they identify as being on the right". At least that's how it seems to work out in practice.

And how will you do that, when nobody read your essays?

Holla Forums is fucked.

We have been d&c'd to hell.

The only thing we're united on is the JQ, but I'd been used to drive a wedge between ourselves in most instances. The only thing we haven't been d&c'd on is Trump, and you all fucking know as well as I do that they tried like hell to split us by driving the "Trump enables the Jews" narrative.

This place has been cleverly destroyed and whittled down to a paranoid mess. I'm losing faith in the future. If trump doesn't win, we've already been effectively neutralized. Nobody does irl stuff lest they're called a shill. I feel like any progress of a right wing movement is slowly being destroyed by in-fighting and clever wedges.

It's been fun lads, but I hope you guys all realize that we're dealing with forces that have divided us tremendously.

My political future is ruined, I will never be James Bond.

We were never divided on those things, we always agreed that all of those people were faggots

The division is coming from 4cuck newfags (and shills, of course) who don't know shit and are prancing around calling themselves alt-right on here and praising TRS constantly

That sounds like a copypasta worth saving right there.

I honestly have no fucking clue why faggot E-celebs like Anglin, Spencer, Milo, Gavin, Taylor ect… pretend that they even come close to mattering when they haven't even come close to accomplishing 5% of what anons have?

All of these faggots are bandwagoners or controlled opposition that at best our pale imitators. The only halfway effective meme that they've ever made was the Echoes and that came from same faggot on TRS whose name I don't even remember.

These people do fucking nothing but regurgitate our memes and culture and then they pretend that we should give a fuck about our derivatives? Fuck that and fuck E-celebs.

Where not divided over any of that pretty much nobody here trusts anyone with a name and the vast majority of us reject the Jew created "alt-right" label

Fuck off with your defeatism, shill.

Holla Forums is not a good place to organize meetups, so you really won't see that here (other than stuff like the silent protests). Do it on TRS or get active with friends, family, classmates, or coworkers, maybe try to take over or found a service society.

No, we now know that Spencer, Liddle, Taylor are subversives, as they fucked up like with the Ukraine once more.

As for D&C shills destroying us, it just ain't happening, as we need somebody to play the losing side, if we are to shine bright.

The people who fled are really obvious they either sound like someone who needs to either kill themselves or lurk moar but they also post random pictures that might as well have 4chan watermarks on them. Like the salty faggot who has been crying at me.

these proofs are not of proving anything

being involved in the putin circle jerk is not exclusive to russians

But you are unable to come up with any good insults, so why do think anybody takes you serious?

There have been no Norwegian Putin supporters on Holla Forums i have seen, so why are you trying to get that to stick?

What does that have to do with you being ignorant of weev and anglin. You should just lurk moar and stop trying your hardest to seem white.

You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel here, to try to get something to stick.

Better shills than you have tried, and so far I'm undefeated.

You know I admire your persistent attempts to seem like you belong here, you can stay.

I think you admire how fucking good I am at this.

The anti-anonymity part is the biggest tell. Anonymity is our great lubricant; it is what has allowed us to rapidly evolve our thinking and remain uncucked. Any attack on us must needs be an attack on anonymity. (Anonymity has been under sustained attack for years now. Not because it was a political threat - that's recent - but because it was a threat to profit and control.)

Any response to this alt-right control and neutralisation meme first requires that Holla Forums not accept the label. Making someone accept a label and then argue against it is effective because it forces that person to accept the precepts of your thinking and then debate the outcome. By the time they're arguing, the jaws of the trap snap shut. The (((media))) does this all the time and it's a great way of shaping thinking without incurring resistance because the targets think they've retained free will to argue.

So, not accepting the label is straightforward. There's obvious shilling and cracking attempts that are trying to exploit the fracture points (((they))) expected the alt-right meme to create. Those cracks didn't appear, so it's now settling into a less effective distraction and confusion mode where they try to divert attention and inject paralysing distractions where they can. This is good, for it indicates the main attempt has failed.

The (((alt-right))) structure, however, might be an opportunity. It's out there now, as a label they feel must be maintained and controlled. It didn't catch us and we're free of it. But the useful idiots and (((e-celebs))) aren't.

Therefore: Let us so what we do best and counter-subvert. If we inject corrupting memes into the fabric of the alt-right that contain our own redpilled payloads, the alt-right's handlers will have to work extra-hard to keep it thoroughly cucked in case it bolts on them.

So we either end up subverting it, or we bog it down in self-defence and it loses ground. Either way, we remain free. Memetic warfare is asymmetrical, so our own pool of cognitive resources will not be unduly impacted.

Normally, such subversion is dangerous because it establishes a link with the target that can then be used to control the subverters. If we care about this too much, in other words, we lose. But that's another of our great advantages: We have a sense of humour and because we have a mission, we don't give a shit and can't be caught in the attention trap.

Think it over, user. There's no reason we can't make (((them))) dance while keeping ourselves free and on-mission elsewhere.

Oh I see the character is a shill buster that is some nice 4chan role-playing you got there.

Fuck off Sinead/Kyle

When you argue on the internet, it's the lurkers impression that matters, and such a bad job you guys have been doing in this thread, none of them will think you credible.

They will understand that subversion and shill are used against pro-whites, and that is a win for me, and a loss for you.

Recognising fracturing attempts is effective. However, declaring that it has already worked is defeatism, which is itself a powerful neutraliser.

Remember that shills play both sides. By pacing and leading - that is, by deploying D&C tactics then responding to them as though they're having the intended effect - the shill attempts to either lure the unwitting observer into fighting on one of the sides being artificially created or to convince them that disunity has already occurred.

The correct response to cracking is to calmly assess whether it poses a credible threat. That is: What needs to be done? Does the argument being created threaten that? If yes, refocus. If not, ignore and continue.

The only way that these tactics can have an effect is if they stop action from being taken. The appearance of disunity is not necessarily true disunity. Know a tree by its fruit.

The fact anglin is still hasn't been woken up at 3 in the morning by an FBI swat team for a history of construction and distributing what is considered violent speech with a clear and imminent danger to specific individuals means he is an idiot who now has the FBI's huge dick up his ass.

Any examples?

If this is true, the USA is a police state, and that is something Taylor, Gavin and Liddle should have talked about if it were true, and they were legit..

The only one that have spoken about how the USA is semi-totalitarian, is however Andrew Anglin.

god damn that vid is triggering, these kikes really have no shame.

They also don't realize weev is an admitted kike who just randomly said all kinds of shit about Norse mythology and runes. Then all the "redpilled alt-right" completely forgot about him being a kike who does code on both TRS and DS

You don't understand how heartless you look when all of us know weev's story?

The alt-right has/had its place but it wont last. Its a fledgling label to allow white people (who are recognizing and embracing an identitarian outlook at our current political landscape) to rally and organize around. Its a loose federation of "redpilled" people who still are transforming their our views as new information comes in and informs them as to how far the rabbit hole goes.

To that end its a transformative label that will need to morph into open white nationalism. This can only occur when the general whole of the "alt-right" recognize that trying to moderating language to any degree is futile (which I would stress is different from just tossing away all sense of tact or trying to be provocative as a substitute for intelligent arguments), and that making concessions to white interests is just falling for the leftist trap. That means not to use PR terms like "western values" over white values. That means not trying to be kosher and accepting the "good jews" (who demonstrate that sooner or later they put their people's interests in front of white people's. That means being opening critical of jews weakening white societies for either their personal gain or their people's gain. That means having the moral fortitude to repel against societal degenerating elements like open homosexuality and other sexual deviancies.

You cannot be afraid to openly express a value system independent (aka transcendently superior to) modern leftist value systems. Its a complete moral paradigm shift that must be taken place that will fundamentally change the way see the world, society, and the people around us. In anecdotal terms, how it will change people's personal lives, that its a hard thing to come to terms with. When we (white people) finally enter that headspace, that is when the alt-right label will be shed of its status and a true nationalist label and ideology will take its place.

We were chosen with love and embraced from above, goy c|:^)

Also want to add that while I think this will be inevitable and that its necessary to happen, I also think its important that it happens after this election is over. Its important that we (the American ones) stay as the core block for Trump and support his momentum to victory, while non-americans support in any way they can. Only under the reign of a Trump administration can such a transformation be possible and fruitful.

So he isn't actually a Jew then?

nice digits

nobody can show any proof

proof that he isn't or is?

Just another attempt to take something that is against the Jews and subvert it. Just like mainstream conservativism. It has happened a million times.

The fifth time TRShills have used this accusation in response to criticism, screencapping again. Other common manifestations of TRS confusion or damage control:

Getting a bit tired of hearing these trite responses, if you're an user that likes to consume this shit content from alt kike media outlets, and are stuck in the identity politics feedback loop, please keep it to yourself. This isn't meant as suppression but after getting proof of malicious intent from TRS, I won't give up on calling out these shitty forums. Continue using your same talking points provided by your fagmasters at TRS but realize that at this point, it's pretty much all been said. If you actually have relevant content that isn't tied to adsense accounts or ip farming websites, go ahead and archive/webm them before you post, as should be your first thought anyway.

CANCER IS CANCER NO MATTER THE FORM

Yeah, "the alt-right" will die after the election.

Having a long history with Gavin, I can understand how some aspects of his personality might not make sense immediately to people who know him only as a personality. He's a raging alcoholic that is addicted to making money. He's been doing this for over 20 years now, and he's really good at it. He really is racist and sexist, and completely up to speed on the JQ. His vices (funny, right?) completely override that. He's a Gen-X hipster stretching over a constant continuum of making money and being cheap, trying not to sell out his romanticized Scottish and punk roots. It's really sad to watch someone with so much potential constantly fuck it up.

Watch at how much he couldn't hold back cracking up at the Crowder trolling. He's always trying to slip in vague references to Jews while still being able to keep that shekel dough rolling in. He drops constant breadcrumbs, too. He also has a long history of starting shit in plain view while taking very different actions behind the scenes.

That said, he is a sick degenerate with a ton of vices and keeps fucking his shit up. He's doing something very important for all of us, though. And he's been busting his ass for the better of three decades with it. Keep in mind, he's in Jim Goad's circle, and if you have to ask, you'll never know. Time will tell with Gavin, and it will be very worth the wait

well you'd have to prove he is..
that's how that shit works
somebody needs to steal some of his spit and send it to 23andme

can you feel the big get coming??

Pretty obvious Richard Spencer is controlled opposition.

He's married to a Siberian chink and has hapa Elliot Rodger children.

What the fuck am I reading

all i can thnik about anymore is

Well unless they forgot to edit his kikepedia page or lied he admitted to being a jew 4 years ago to gawker. I'm sure that was just to cover how he was a uber nazi hacker tho.

Not entirely impossible but he does have a disclaimer about violence so not too likely. Dailystormer is entertaining, but that kind of " Wollt ihr den totalen krieg?" mentality isn't going to appeal to enough people. Still a good site though.
Nah, you can hate nigger loving gay kikes without being an Anglin fanboy. His critic on (((milo))) is correct. Alt-lite is ok, but (((Milo))) is not even Alt-lite since he is an insincere attenion whore and completely degenerate. Not only does he let niggers fuck him, he also tweets jokes about about it which normalize and promote it.

virgin autist wigger shills gtfo

Is that really all it takes to convince you? We are somehow in the twilight zone.

Further proof Mitcher is best girl. Yuuji would be a sad cuck without his magical muscles and sister.

wasn't shitty spencer supposed to btfo milo somehow?
maybe he should have a press conference
and make some slides

lets see some dna I say

His argument about that is that told them he was "Israelite" because he was involved with Christian Identity at the time (which there is some evidence of), and that they twisted it and called him a jew.

So a "am i trying hard enough" swastika tattoo and a story about how they twisted what he said is all it takes to completely lose all ability to see bullshit?

spencer seems to be getting more and more fed up with milo, but still thinks milo might bring in a few normies. I say "no enemies on the right" doesn't apply to gay nigger-fucking jews.

To be fair, your main proof is fucking Gawker.

My biggest issue with weev is his past association with Milo.

I guess we will just see how this plays out then.

heh? I dont know what you mean I was implying you were part of the russia can do no wrong circle jerk being Norwegian has little to do with it

Before the internet age, especially in the South (with all its dismantling and resulting problems), you'd see a people who were desperately clinging to their nationalism and racial pride while also struggling with all its afflictions. I grew up with a ton of WNs and klansmen, WARs, etc. before the internet age down here (which is essentially the year 2000), and they had no way to cohesively systematize their ideologies. We were aimlessly trying to find our paths while knowing in our hearts what we were fighting for. It was pretty much the dark ages until recently. A lot of us ended up how you see us now: poor, pissed off, drunk, deranged, doped up, shacked up, homeless, and completely distracted because we were trying not to die.

It's a shameful period, and very embarrassing, but it's the aesthetic that Gavin got imprinted on and hooked. He's still on that line, too. He saw us fucking indians and niggers and wanted to prove that he was a pipe-hitting member of the tribe. It might not be easy to understand, but I grew up around creoles and cajuns that would hang niggers, do fag drags, start shit with packs of mandingos, get drunk on the bayous, fuck a bunch of sluts, then go to their Klan rallies, rinse, repeat. Gavin's spent his entire career trying to imitate that.

He's really, really good at making money, too, and is trying to get every penny he can before the shit dries up. He knows when it's right to straighten up, and he will, if he can stay off of the gut rot.

It's supposed to mean no enemies to the right of yourself. Few people who use the term actually understand what it means and use it to shield fags and other degenerates from criticism.

They are trying to alienate us from white identity fellow travellers.

See goy you cant be pro white because all your leading thinks are foreigners, race mixers and milquetoast faggots

Oh ignore those crazy nazis, hey must be posers

This is a two front attack trying to demean pro-whitism by a fucking entryist

If you're gonna mix, there's worse choices than Asians.

What does a canuck hipster who spend in 20s in Montreal know about the Souh

The only proof we have, is that Weev is pro-white, as he acts pro-white.

But there are no pro-Putin Norwegians on Holla Forums, ergo I am not pro-Putin.

Not hard is it?

I want to believe. I find Gavin infuriating though not irredeemable like the other Vice guy. Goad is good. But there's a lot of cuckery to be undone.

McInnes is an even bigger faggot than Milo, holy shit.

fuck of shill. I am extremely racist and sexist and that doesn't stop me from having an asian gf.

Putin mightnot be perfect but he is overall a force for good.

Something to remember, in an earlier, simpler time, whites (pro-white, at least) had an understanding between classes. There was the soldier class, who went on the front lines for their race; the business class who would organize and finance causes; the working class, who was the majority, who would keep the ship afloat; the priest class who would offer wisdom; the scholar class, who would research and study; etc.

Not everyone was as radical as the soldier class, but they all had a mutual respect for each other in the advancement of white peoples. That's what makes us so strong. All success requires someone getting fucked. Jews fuck everyone else. Blacks fuck themselves. Indigenous peoples fuck themselves. Asians fuck their neighbors. Whites fuck their classes, with full consent and participation. That was how it worked for generations, and it worked pretty well. Not a perfect system, though. Now, with all of the (((bullshit))) going on, it's nearly impossible for that system to work, and we've fallen apart pretty horrifically. I'm watching it come together, though, and I know that my ancestors, forefathers, grandparents, etc would be prouder of this moment for our race than any moment in the past 60 year, at least.

today we have
Does the dictatorship of the NEET proletariat come next?

Yeah, its getting really fucking tiring.

Any thread mentioning TRS, Anglin, Duke, the term "alt-right", Brevik or even Trump has at least 20 post that are the same reposted images or the same people saying exactly the same thing.

This place has become 2/3 discussion 1/3 boring repetitive propaganda, i been using other forums more and more from how shitty this place is becoming.

His alcoholism could be the nails in his coffin. Gavin keeps my hand itching to smack him across his face. He's putting himself into an early grave with his conviction to stay true to the ideals that he got obsessed with at an early age (punk rock, Scottish alcoholism, cheapness, being a redneck). I'm Scottish and Irish and all of the men in my family have always been the same way. Trust me, they cared just as much as anyone here about the white cause, devoted their lives to it, but ended up just paving the way for a future generation to hopefully do better than them.

Testament to the issues of immigration. He's like a wigger, but a Canadian that wants to be a Southern redneck. He's been obsessed with it since he was just a kid, but never had it in him to emigrate down here.

It's been a long and messy road, and we're coming around a bend right about now. You can catch a glimpse of the sun from here.

If you're telling the truth and he's aware of the jewish problem, that just makes him even more of an enemy thane he would be if he was just a retarded cuck.

This shill has nearly 40 posts in this thread alone, most of them shilling for Weev.

SMH …

Daily reminder that Weev used to doxx pro-whites and internet anti-semites like yourselves. Even if he isn't a Jew (which he is), this should be more than enough for anyone to disassociate from him. That he's involved with DS and TRS is unacceptable.

Weev is not to be trusted and the few people who still defend him on here always make the same excuses with the same wording, which should tip you off that it's either Weev himself or one of his old school Jew buddies who used to scour the web with him ganging up on anyone who spoke negatively about the Tribe.

Do not trust Weev or anyone who shills for him like this poster has done dozens of times ITT:

Yeah I'm very concerned about the people attacking anyone at the slight mention of something being too go to be true. I'm not trying to D&C just hate the idea of my people being lead off a cliff.

I do admit tho I went off on that guy 9e2db7 personally for defending those guys.

too good*

You're right, and Gavin will have to make up for the slack. He could be a great asset, but ultimately, only time will tell. If you've ever seen him in a casual setting, when he's got no inhibitions, you'll see a mess of a man stuck between a rock and a hard place, but who knows so damned much about what we're all fighting for that it's not even funny – it's sad.

On a positive note, he stays at least a couple steps ahead of his position in the media, and both in his money circle and his honey circle. It's a constant dance with him. We'll see what happens after the election.

weev and his friends used to dox anybody for the lols tho

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dammit I just spit out my dinner, now I need to buy another, thanks Holla Forums

Pic related what the Jew really looks like.
Man they fucking love putting gold stars on things.

Right. I'm not interested in going off on McCuck, Spencer, or anyone else via D&C …

I'm simply passing on the message that Weev is a shady mother fucker with a shady ass past that indicates overwhelmingly that he is not on our side at all. I only hope TRS has gotten the message.

You see this same argument over and over … "Weevstein doxxed everyone bro, so no big deal he actively went after whites who highlighted the nefariousness of Jews."

People always come out of the woodwork to protect this guy's past but never do a good job of it. Facts are the facts. Weev is trouble and should not have access to DS, TRS, or any site promoting white interests.

Spread the news and get Weevstein out of these operations.

Wasn't it just Dennis Fetcho?

just one dude and some chick
your next argument will be he fucked pro gamergate people

some chick too

Can't say I felt true hate for the pharisees until just now.
This fire burns fucking deep down

No.

Read these two guys' posts here then look at some of the comments in the Anglin thread that's still on the front page. Same arguments defending someone (Weevberg) who's most likely a Jew and who definitely doxxed and attacked people who spoke out against Jews.

No one in their right mind who is aware of Weev's past would defend him on here except a peculiar few who swing in every time Weev's credibility needs some defending, and their verbiage is always the same.

I could believe that TRS or even Anglin are simply ignorant of this stuff and buy into Weev's schtick, but I'll tell you what I'll never believe given all I've heard about Weev: that he's on our side and is worthy of being trusted.

He's not. I rarely post here and I'm not involved with TRS or anything. But I come out when the truth about Weev needs to be said, and I always get the same response, over and over and over again.

People need to distance themselves from Weev, he's a major liability if he's running DS and TRS.

Who else was it?

And I don't even think Fetcho was jew-wise when that all apparently went down. Here's a Red Ice interview from 2011 (years later?), hardly seems like somebody antifa would be attacking.

When the cat is away, the mice is dancing on the table?

Still nothing more than rumors, and that means you are shills.

because that was me.. i want proofs

Prove he's a Jew and explain what exactly anyone stands to lose by "trusting" someone who doesn't try to act as a political figurehead and mostly spouts memes to make people aware of white genocide and the Jews. It's not like you give him your address in return for silly pranks.

I have no memes on my computer and I don't have folders on my desktop logging detailed information about internet personalities, I'm merely a passive observer of the cause; but people with information pertaining to that supplied it in the Anglin thread and have done so at various other points in times, and I'm sure they'll be along soon.

Fetcho was definitely Jew-wise even long before then, though; it's Red Ice that wasn't.

It's Gawker! He was trolling!

He doxxed all kinds of people!

Unacceptable.

Of course it was you, but you've gotten proof again and again.

These are the same people using the same tactics to deflect criticism from Weevberg. Look at their posts in this thread and the Anglin one.

Bottom line: Weev must be removed from any administrative capabilities at TRS. Anyone involved with them should alert them to Weev's past and make sure that he's no longer allowed to play a role in white interest movements.

You need to fuck off back to 4cuck, newfag.

Those blind to the threat posed by Skypes that focus on "muh Muslims" are still cucks.

Illya is best loli.

We're the old-right, not the alt-right.

The agents who took down the KKK were usually the ones who screamed KILL ALL JEWS KILL ALL NIGGERS the loudest.

I prefer "The Right"

I'd say you're a pigfucking mudslime. It's the same shit every time.

Nope, they were the ones who screamed "DON'T NAME THE JEW".

you're both wrong, we're
future right

Why not try to avoid the jew-party narrative completely after the election's over?

Found you.

Most anons, across all the top boards, are not (((divided))) on the e-celeb question. This (((division))) is a figment that resides solely in the mind that produced the memo that was handed to you this morning in Tel Aviv.

ALL E-CELEB FAGGOTRY IS CANCER

Pretty sure anyone who knows their ass from their elbow knows who the shill is here.

Only a goon would pay to namefag on a forum.

Just like TRS.

You fucking idiot. It's not a paid forum. I was on there when they first started before the first shoah. It's still not a paid membership. It's just invite only. Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. Many oldfags there.

This board is not a movement or an organisation. It's a place to discuss Politics, news, happenings, current events. TRSfags need to understand this. Mods need to start banning openly.

His intro is dishonest which confirms it's a hit piece. I'll leave it at that because he doesn't warrant anymore attention.

it's just lel oven memes
oi vey goyim TBH FAM
i just want to post rare pepes

Homunculi are not human and have no concept of age that matters. Since a fully grown one with the appearance of a 20 year old could have been created a mere two years ago.

You have autism.

Best post in this obvious d&c bait thread, only JIDF and cuckchan newfags are arguing to take e-celebs and co-opters seriously for any reason other than to use them for our own purposes. It's all a waste of time anyway, they only have a month to try to pin the "alt-right" on Trump and normalfags are ignoring it.

No, what it shows, is what we're fighting for.

Don't muddy the greatest country in the world with a suspect… fucking nigger Jew hybrid monkey.

Doing that, is what Jew faggots do.

If the guy turns out to be something other than he appears, fine. But either way he's only helping us. It's a website after all. So the more information out there on Jews, the better. In the worse case scenario… what? He just goes away. There's no fallout for us. He doesn't lead anything. He just shitposts on his site and I think that's good. After all, why would our enemies be shitting on him if he was nothing?

This is a child.

Get out.

Anglin put an article up

dailystormer.com/kikes-in-total-freakout-mode-gavin-mcinnes-calls-andrew-anglin-a-fed-for-talking-about-jews/
archive.is/VB0oR

Found the kike.

Nah fam, I left the Alt-Right just a few days ago because it was clear that TRS cares more about their ecelebrity than doing anything real. They think because they rode the wave of interest in the election that they're some kind of media geniuses. They just got lucky that other people took their platform and added content to it, they don't really add anything unique, it's literally the same memes every week with nothing new added: Seventh Son spergs out on the forums then tries to play DJ, then Enoch tries to talk with a frog in his throat, and then Ghoul says something cynical.

Same for Richard Spencer. The guy can't say anything meaningful in less than 4,000 words and he cucks non-stop.

Of course, the Godlessness of the Alt-Right is probably why it was doomed to fail in the beginning. You can't build a constructive movement from degenerate atheism.

Funny how you are still happy to use (((alt-right memes.)))

I' m out of the loop, what happened?

It is. You freedom hating shill.

I didn't say I want you in jail. I didn't say you can't draw that. I'm telling you that I know you're a pedophile. I'm telling you not to post that trash here. This isn't /a/.

You're going out of your way to find drawings that have every feature of a child and then saying that age has no bearing.

What these stupid subversive kikes don't realize is that the 1488'ers are the exact reason the (((alt-right))) is powerful. People like spencer and milo are just lifting on our success while gaining shekels. We should really have another night of thelong knives soon to purge all of their influence from the right wing

I do not understand people saying that Holla Forums is not alt-right. "Alt-right" isn't a movement or single organisation, it literally means "alternative right", i.e. non-cucked and right wing.

Holla Forums is not left-wing, nor is it a collection of cucked conservatives, i.e. it is an alternative on the right. The label itself is going to go away after a Trump victory as well - because "alt-right" will simply become "right" as the cucks fade away.

Holla Forums is not right wing. Holla Forums is not left wing. Holla Forums is simply right. Think for yourself and stop falling for false dichotomy, faggot.

Because we aren't fucking retards like him, that's why. Even the foundations made that led to the revolution with things like the Federal papers were done by people using pseudonyms and it used to be common internet practice for noone to use their real name until the normalfags that were late all joined up and used theirs and acted like the ones who weren't were the weird ones.

Federalist*

Holla Forumslacks don't identify or abide by the "alt-right" label because if we do it will be used to subvert and control us. We cannot change how others view us, only how we view ourselves. If they think we are alt-right, so be it. If we think we are alt-right we are susceptible to subversion like all the other kosher alt-kike nonsense. We have to be Holla Forumslacks, not alt-righters. We need to maintain our distinct identity and culture, like a nation in lieu of globalist multiculturalism.

What happens when a nation joins the EU? It gives sovereignty of the nation over to the collective of the EU. If Holla Forums gives away its sovereignty of thought and identity, even in part, over to the alt-right we allow foreign entities to shape our discourse and identity. In practice this would be alt-righters coming over to Holla Forums, assuming they were in good company talking about their innate fagdom (or whatever the shills say), and their niggerloving-kikefag talking head. That is unacceptable and will lead to us being watered down, the image we attach to ourself is important and shapes our minds and discourse one way or the other. In addition to that, accepting of the alt-right label would help us fit into a mold to be easily characterized for normie-digestion, thereby giving the media easy control over our outward image. Imagine yourself in a debate and you are asked if you identify as alt-right. If you say yes, you have to take all the baggage that comes with it, and sometimes defend points that you don't even believe in. If the media is successful there is going to be a huge, ugly stigma behind the alt-right label. That will be their goal. Think how the word "nazi" works. It is better for Holla Forums to stay without form, at the very least in our own eyes and minds.

You do not have that power here, Milo. Get AIDS from a nigger and die.

A strange targeted effort that saw many anons supporting the kike Gavin, while declaring Weev the actual kike has occurred ITT. I'm not sure if these are genuine conclusions or rather that of another forced consensus on the matter spun by groups of TRShills. I'm sure most of you noticed as well, but this is definitely strange considering the acts taken by Weev are more related to calling out the kikes as demonstrated on this board multiple times, whereas in the case of Gavin or other alt kike stooges like Spencer, the attention is always redirected towards humiliating liberals. It's easy enough to see which one understands the more important issue and acts upon it.

Good on you user.

alt-kike*

Agreed but your point will just be ascribed to "anons having no agency" and unrelated purity spiral arguments. TRS won't understand as they're heavily embedded within identity politics.

This is a great point but I'm sure it will be lost on TRS faggots. Hell, even Benjamin Franklin would use pen names when writing satire, as he adopted the Miss DoGood pen name to get published in one of his first newspapers in the early 18th century. The way American society is heading though, with an emphasis on hedonism and a destruction of privacy, is embodied in the TRS forum quite honestly. You can tell they're largely composed of sociopaths or narcissists that are only adopting this neo-cohenservative re-branding labeled as the alt-kike because they see themselves as influential or proximal to positions of leadership. These are supposed to be 'traditionalists' in all respect but fail to acknowledge this basic principle that the founding fathers cherished.

breddy gud tbh, it can't be overstated how absurd it is to accuse a guy who names the Jew with his own identity known and has dealt with the consequences an FBI agent.

Yeah man that's completely fucking impossible.

Because a bunch of gay jews claiming to be the leaders of the alt-right leaders that have views no where near Holla Forums tier are what the media depicts the "alt-right" has?

How about instead of labeling our selves some autistic label for no reason, so the jews can label and demonize people, we continue to just be right wing, like it has been?

Hal was always fairly soft on the jews compared to how he talked about other races, and his criticisms of them were pretty empty.

Maybe because hal turner was on the FBI payroll

Not an argument. Try again, pedophile.

Are these threads your actual top secret plan to keep the immigrating 4channers out? By pretending you are discussing nothing but retarded identity politics?
Nobody outside your 300 million people third world nigger infested shithole gives a fuck about your "intellectual" movement (((leaders))). Everyone in this thread is an idiot, including me for actually trying to point out how wrong everyone is. asphyxiate yourselves with an aerosol of your choice.

So what's right then?

What a fucking loser.

I'm starting to think Anglin did some pedo shit in Asia and FBI got to him

and David Duke got no jail time after stealing money so he can be an FBI shill.

Hahaha, so is there any doubt left that kike faggot and the other alt-right "leaders" are subverting the "movement" for their personal gains and to make it kosher? I really hope this cancer doesn't spread outside US.

Lel, he's just riding on this alt-right bullshit in order to make shekels, not too long ago, he was shilling for ancap and people to abandon their families. Not to mention he's a filthy kike as well.

Jew says all white Christian culture is based on evilness and Jews have had to sabotage and undermine White Christian culture to 'survive'.

archive.is/LxiKC

Yeah, they are controlled opposition because they are calling these alt-kike faggots for what they are. If you want to have an actual Nationalist movement, you need to purge kikes, faggots and the rest of degenerates that are infesting it right now.

not shilling for your idols on the chans?
not shitposting in every thread that doesn't 100% reflect your opinion on the topic?
not posting anthing that didn't take you less than 30 seconds to type (less than 1 minute on your phone)?
not constantly calling out shills but replying to their bullshit anyways, effectively helping them in their effort to disable discussion?
reporting slide threads and obvious, off-topic D&C posters?

meant to say more than 30 seconds
and more than 1 minute

No, you are not. You want the lurkers to think that, but as I told you you cucks earlier in this thread, you are creating a pattern.

We are pro-white.

Anglin deserves to be gassed

photoshop.

Who the fuck is us? What the fuck you are talking about you jew cocksucking faggot, "Milo Yiannopoulos, Steven Crowder, and Ben Shapiro"???????
Put the alt-right full of kikes up your ass, nobody cares about those kike cock suckers, including Jared "i fuck a jew" Taylor.

You don't know that the skin moves as you age?

Read more at: phys.org/news/2011-04-math-tattoo-age.html#jCp

Sage you fucking faggot

TDS and TRS ARE honey pots. As long as you know that and act accordingly, you're fine. It's not illegal to name the Jew or share hate facts. Just never, never talk SRS BZNS there or with someone you only know from online.

What forums are you using? I want to leave this place

Please explain, as I'm sure you can do it, unless you are one of the shills with only one post in the thread?

TRS names the Jew in every single podcast every single episode. Quit your bullshit

Some guy was saying to check out holocaust revisionism and holding a 1488 sign at a trump rally. The guy was a little spergy, so people are trying to claim he was a plant. The same people who probably bitch about pr cucking are pr cucking because this particular guy didn't do a great job.

Fair enough, and again I don't know the cases each one is making against the other anyway. Probably I'm just overly wary of D&C shenanigans and thought that angle was worth mentioning, but really I'd need to read more about this stuff.

Weird behavior of scripts on the sites. Obvious low-hanging fruit for feds. Weev has the keys to the kingdom, and his bio is exactly like Sabu, Adrian Lamo and other "hackers" turned informers.

I've also seen where Weev has tagged and logged potentially compromising IRC conversations. I can name two members of that community that have been V& (1-2 informers from Mumble)

I mean, do I reallyhave to spell out the fucking obvious? Stop the hero-worship. There are no hero-celebrities on our side. They're kikes. Somebody is paying their bills.

Only we (you and me, Joe Q. user) are the real right. Just whites trying to hold on as Jewish control tears away the little good left in our lives.

Fuck off, kike.

REMINDER THAT SHILLS WILL, AT EVERY POSSIBLE MOMENT, ATTEMPT TO DIVIDE US FROM EVERY SINGLE ALLY WE HAVE.

TRS has always been a positive force within our movement, and this is coming from someone who frequents Ironmarch. at no point has TRS even remotely come close to anything resembling a honeypot. They are a source of great entertainment and discussion, and does not claim to hold the highest authority of thought, constantly promoting people to outshine and outperform them.

Nigger, Ironmarch is comic book villain shit. Unless you're from the fucking Balkans or 17 years old, nobody has any excuse for showing their ass like that

You're going to let them attach a label to you? You're a cucked faggot, if so.

The Alternative Right and Jews

The original concept of the Alternative Right emerged from paleo-conservatism. Paul Gottfried, one of the Jewish founders of paleo-conservatism, declared the end of paleo-conservatism and called for an “Alternative Right” in a 2008 speech for the H. L. Mencken Club.

Some Observations from the Man who Created Alt-Right
frontpagemag.com/fpm/263988/some-observations-man-who-created-alt-right-paul-gottfried

Meet the Jewish Intellectual who Coined the Term 'Alternative Right'
forward.com/news/national/348372/meet-the-jewish-paleoconservative-who-coined-the-term-alternative-right/

I'm a Jew, and I'm a Member of the Alt-Right.
forward.com/scribe/348466/im-a-jew-and-im-a-member-of-the-alt-right/?attribution=blog-article-listing-9-headline#article-comments

Is the 'Alt-Right' Reaching Out to Jews — and Why?
forward.com/news/national/348370/is-the-alt-right-reaching-out-to-jews-and-why/

Anti-Immigrant and White Supremacist, Maybe. But is the Alt-Right Anti-Semitic?
jta.org/2016/08/30/election-2016/anti-immigrant-and-white-supremacist-maybe-but-is-the-alt-right-anti-semitic

They too had two adopted nigger siblings that redpilled them at a young age, and then their mothers chose the niggers, because racism is a sin?

Name them then, as I'm interested in this shit.

Political ideology is only a tool to save Whitey, and I don't fight unless I think we will win. (I actually think we have won already, as parents can't win a war against their own children, and we have taken the intelligent among the youth. )

Yeah, whatever you say, kike.

weev deserves a bullet in the back of the head and an unmarked grave

Fucking saved.

you're proud of this why?

Because he is pro-white, and name the Jew?

No amount of damage control will save him.

We know.

A lot of dumb shit in general, but that part is not completely off the mark. We give cucks shit for having safe positions, but I don't really trust my fellow animenazis are ready to actually risk anything.

Bro, how much are you getting paid for this? Weev's prison sentence just fucking disappeared. That doesn't happen. He rolled. Feds had him dead to rights for at least 10 years, but it all goes away because the courts felt sorry for a career racist? "Don't sweat the drug possession, Andy, it's cool" Name ONE instance of that happening to someone else. Now he runs every Holla Forums-friendly server on the open web . . . Pure coincidence.

You know he was in that situation in the first place because he's a thief, right? But you trust him? Because he's got some story about mommy not loving him? How do you know that's true? You've put eyes on his family? No? You're just taking the word of a thief because he makes nigger jokes sometimes?

Use your head. We don't need anybody else on our side going to jail.

It's not damage control, it's a very good opportunity to spread pro-white talking points and memes, when you have a bunch of low level shills shilling for shillings.

This.

Pro-bono, as Weev also deserve somebody defending him.

No, it's because another Norwegian also defended him for free.

Yes.

Weev is not really user, so when you see what he does when he thinks he is incognito, and it helps pro-whites, trust is earned.

Why did Taylor stab Bob Whitaker in the back, and why don't you care about this, as it's mighty anti-white of the "Jews look White to me" Taylor?

Why the fuck would anyone do this? I'd say gavin's a shill, but for what exactly?

weev was put in prison by a pack of Jews because taking a number in a URL and adding 1 is identity fraud, if you're a notorious antisemite.

No it didn't. The ruling (in this case, the conviction) was vacated because weev was prosecuted in the wrong venue - he was tried in New Jersey but no elements of the crime were committed anywhere near New Jersey. Double jeopardy does not apply to this case; he could be prosecuted again on identical charges at any time, hence why he lives in an area where the US can't extradite.

Nobody is going to go to jail for having him do IT work.

one more year and i can become what is presumably a WoW nerd, wew!

Does anyone happen to know if Paul Gottfried is gay? Finding out whether he has a wife or not would be an important clue.

You're either naive or deliberately deceptive. Nobody is talking about Taylor.

Dear reader, if you think slam dunk convictions get appealed and overturned because of some Ace Attorney shit, you should ask an acquaintance in law enforcement to disillusion you of that fanasy. Keep out the name and give to story to a cop. What does he think?

Sabu got a slap on the wrist when he could have done 10. . . Then he got everyone close to him in his meme-activist group arrested.

Real pillars of our movement aren't being televised, and try don't have YouTube channels . . . They work tirelessly and thanklessly because they must. Only Jews go for the glamour. Well known REAL nationalists are almost all dead.

his shoulder is up on one down on the other
that would be one elaborate ruse tho

How exactly is weev going to get Americans arrested?

Again, his conviction was vacated, not overturned. He has not been acquitted or convicted. Technically, he was sent to prison illegitimately and can stand trial for the same charges if he ever sets foot in a country that extradites to the US.

kek
Next thing, you'll be claiming Metzger is a fed.

I have, and I am somebody.

Nobody has claimed that, as the attorney that helped weev was another poorfag.

I'm interested in this meme-group that got arrested, as I have not heard of it. Please elaborate?

And that while he avoids mentioning Spencer, Taylor and Liddle.

"Any attempt to brand me an anti-Semite is idiotic. I have no problem with any person solely because of their Semitic descent. Take a look at my last name, “Auernheimer”. Think about the likely origins of this name for a second. Even a quick Google reveals its origins. The most famous Auernheimer of history, journalist and author Raoul Auernheimer, had his way bought from the fires of Dachau by his uncle, Theodore Herzl himself. Come on, I have curly hair and brown eyes here. The claim many “journalists” are making that I am some sort of Nazi is preposterous, but I suppose you have to resort to ad hominem when the public overwhelmingly supported me on the basis of the facts of the case."
wayback.archive.org/web/20160304021520/http://security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees

"I am open to further communication with you through the Richmond Rabbi of your choice. I do a lot of volunteer work through a Richmond non-denominational non-profit organization and I can bring a local Rabbi into the conversation if you would prefer. As you said, the irony is we are a multi-racial family. My great grandparents were Czech, Jewish immigrants, and I am native American. As the white parents of black kids living in the south you can be sure we know about racism."
archives.neohapsis.com/archives/fulldisclosure/2009-10/0087.html

Deanonymizing scripts, cataloging shit you say, use some imagination, man. How does an FBI plant in a WN group get people arrested? You guys aren't even trying to earn your government check.

I've said what I have to say. I'll leave this here and let readers figure it out.

If you are claiming something like the NIDF exists, the joke is on you.

First you need a website where you don't get permabanned if you suggest something illegal, something that does not apply to the DS.

This joke is what you got?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hector_Monsegur

DGAF about archive autism.

Is bashing baby's-first-redpill activists your talking point? You and the guy next to your cubicle are the only people in this thread who seem to care. Weev or Spencer is not a binary choice. It's Morton's fork, if you ask me.

Inability to detect sarcasm is a symptom of autism.

Are you trying to imply that there's anything getting posted on the Stormer, TRS or the FTN site that can get you arrested in America? There isn't. If there was, the servers to TRS, where people are actually organizing IRL, would have been confiscated long ago.

by plotting violent acts or drug trafficking and giving or selling weapons or drugs to the conspirators
Talking shit online won't get you arrested by American police.

You sound like a retard tbh. Who gives a fuck if our memes and jokes and culture is copied and successfully distributed to the normies.

You sound like a nigger complaining about cultural appropriation.

I care about winning, not stroking my dick in the shadows, imagining myself saving the world with dank memes.

I want my race to fucking win. Do not care how.

Anglin has done more to channel white teenage fury towards actual goals, that succeed, than any faggot in the chans.

His bookclubs are forming IRL while paranoid faggots on 4cuck and here are avoiding contact with the sun.

Thanks, Chaim.

He was in prison for a year…

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hector_Monsegur

Nothing in your link on a meme team going down, so why are you selling more than you can deliver?

No, I bash anybody that out themselves as subversive, and Taylor, Spencer, McCuck and Liddle have done that repeatedly.

This is the first thread where I go for Spencer, as he supported McCuck over Anglin, something that outed him as a subversive, just like the Nazi-infiltrators that outed themselves when they wanted us to support the kosher-nazis in the Ukraine, in stead of focusing on White Genocide.

Cubicles is another think we don't have in Norway, so if the NIDF had existed, I would have had my own office.

I'll repeat. Spencer outed himself as subversive, when he supported McCuck in public.

More important though, is that weev have helped spread pro-white talking points, something Spencer have been unwilling to do.

That Spencer thinks it's OK to piss on somebody with Weev's childhood, is also something that I find disgusting.

Weev have so far not done anything anti-white, not even when he thinks he is incognito.

Free speech protections in the US are extremely broad. That is not a Jew conspiracy (pornography being protected speech is, but protection for political speech is the whole point of the First Amendment).

I have just visted Spencer's twitter, and there have been no apology so far, so there is little doubt that Spencer support calling Anglin a fed in an attempt to destroy him one month before the Trump election.

It's not very pro-White to create internal conflict now, something Spencer should have know, if really was on team pro-white.

They're both Feds.

Andrew Anglin is an F.B.I. operative, and Richard Spencer is a C.I.A. operative.

Trumpberg is going to lose, bigly.

After he loses, Trumpberg and his Jewish son-in-law Jared Kushner are going to create a neo-con Zionist media empire to "monetize" Trumpberg's borderline mentally retarded Republican white trash fan base.

why does he shave his asshole?

faggot!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellphone_surveillance
cnet.com/news/fbi-taps-cell-phone-mic-as-eavesdropping-tool/
money.cnn.com/2014/06/06/technology/security/nsa-turn-on-phone/
theverge.com/2013/8/1/4580718/fbi-can-remotely-activate-android-and-laptop-microphones-reports-wsj
theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/02/report-fbi-can-remotely-turn-on-phone-microphones-for-spying/
schneier.com/blog/archives/2008/05/cell_phone_spyi_1.html

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/08/uk-man-sentenced-180-hours-unpaid-work-offending-muslims-police-facebook-page/
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/16/british-police-arrest-man-for-syrian-migrants-facebook-post-promise-zero-tolerance-on-offence-online/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/16/man-arrested-facebook-posts-syrian-refugees-scotland
independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html
theverge.com/2016/3/24/11297128/matthew-doyle-arrest-muslim-tweet-brussels

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origins_of_global_surveillance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TEMPEST
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signals_intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traffic_analysis

I'm still around, so you are just some coward.

I really just like to rustle stuffy jimmies on AmRen and call out the yellow fever cucks.

Other than that, Holla Forums is my only racist outlet.

Don't start that, the reality is the mainstream right really did used to be uncucked, and we're trying to bring it back. It is a mistake to paint ourselves as separate from that.

Said those Brits, before getting arrested.
Behold the "It Can't Happen Here" syndrome.

They will not only delete your comment, but also ask Disqus to delete your account.

That they cooperate with the anti-whites to censor pro-whites, is just more proof of their subversive nature.

But it can't, as I need to be sentenced by my equals, and that means a layman's jury from my county will have to find me guilty, and that just ain't happening.