Get $200 bonus because of trumps tax law

No, you're paying $75 to be a citizen of the greatest country in the world, and apparently a pretty shitty state therein.

Its the people who make a country not the state. GTFO bootlicker.

That's an empty statement. Do young people not understand the basic concept of a representative democracy besides an instinctive "it doesn't work" response?

Israel is the real Capital of the United States.
the }US is the host of the Zionist parasite.
Your soldiers are killed in wars that only benefit Israel.
The State and the oppressors that run it are to be blamed.
Capitalism is upheld by the state to leach out the workers from the surplus value they generate.
fuck you.

War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Ignorance is strength
amirite?

The future is now, old man!

RAN PUL :DDDD

Pay a $700 fine for not needing healthcare because of Trumps inability to repeal Obamacare.

You had two jobs fucker, repeal Obamacare and build the wall. So far you're failing miserably.

He already repealed mandatory coverage and got wall funding two weeks ago. Who's even still paying you to shill?

soooo, no fine this year?

Unfortunately the pinkos secured a delayed start

You're not exempt until the tax year of 2019. Which means anyone who doesn't have health insurance this year is going to pay next year too.

Massive failure. go ahead blame it on congress

Yes there are supposedly plans to build some sort of half-ass wall that doesn't even cover the entire border. You watch, it will be nothing but a money grab for whichever connected bastards get the construction contracts.

That is a lot of Jewish persons. I dare anyone to post this image on Holla Forums and see how fast they get banned. My guess, if kampfy and his goon buddies aren't asleep, less than 5 nanoseconds.

The government always wants my money. 75 dollars from 200 is ridiculous.

Keep the change, you filthy animal.

WE ARE NOW IN CONTROL
ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly

It'll never cease to amaze me how many idiotards will give Trump credit for something Congress did. The President proposes a budget, but it's Congress that decides it. By the time it gets back to the President's desk, his budget has been torn apart, sewn back together, stripped, added to, and isn't anything anywhere near the original.

lrn2 basic civics

And yet it's the president's fault when X does or does not happen

woah
too edgy for me
the maskā€¦

I get 75$ every paycheck now from daddys tax reform, but the gubbermint still takes a few hundred every paycheck from me for welfare bullshit like (((social security)))

I know what you mean. wealth redistribution puts a limit on the free market.

I just think social security is top fucking bullshit, created by the worst president we've ever had in this country. It's just liberal welfare bullshit. If those leeches want their welfare, they should do it as an OPT IN program so I can keep my money and not have it siphoned off to pay for their fucking retirement.
If Trump kills social security I will vote for him in his second term.

Not gonna happen, fam. I want Social Security to die though, it barely does anything for retirement. Everybody says to start a private retirement plan and use social security for the small things, like food or something. Pretty sure the compound interest would be more if I chucked the mandatory Social Security money in a 401k.

You can change that last part, you know.