How does it feel to be alone on valentines day again, Holla Forums?

How does it feel to be alone on valentines day again, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Rfld-eV2Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=ExYe13XCAQM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

idk you tell me

Like being Pickle Rick xD

a part of my soul just died… thanks
but in answer to your ? - it feels normal… im alone every holiday…

I've had girlfriends and was even married for a time. I remember some good Valentine's Days, but most were either pretty bland or downright shitty. Like all "romantic" occasions, V Day is a day when men are expected to do for their women. Buy them things, do things for them, be extra sweet. I've done all of those things. Can't say it was worth it most of the time. You'd think a guy would at least get some pussy on V Day, but too often my various gfs or my wife were on the rag, or "too tired" or "omg can't today just be about romance, why does everything have to be about SEX with you MEN?"

Now that I'm single, I got to spend the day the way I wanted to. I didn't have to buy an expensive gift for an ungrateful woman whose mind has been poisoned by advertising and pop-feminism. I got to eat what I wanted for dinner, and if I feel like jerking off later, I will, which would make it no different from plenty of V Days when I was with a woman.

So
Not too fuckin' bad, user. Thanks for asking.

qt3.1459 baby making material all assume I'm some sort of playboy but in reality I have no social skills
Doesn't feel that bad but I need to make some babies before I die FUCK

My entire being is wat, the past, present, and future are all wat

I can never be alone, when Holla Forums is always with me

Like every other day.

it feels like a wednesday
tho wal-mart was pink from all that dumb shit they were trying to sell

honestly it isn't too bad when there are no decent women around to wish you where with.

I was walking alone on the street, two fucking pricks taunted me, when I was passing by, one of them said and here comes the dumbest of all.
I just ignored them, because I was alone.
They ruined my entire day.

terrible… but at least rozelli got btfo and there was a habbening in burgerland which made up for it.

Come on user, dont let some nobodies ruin your day
youtube.com/watch?v=7Rfld-eV2Y4 bonus song

amen to that

It was the first time something like that happened to me.
It must have been the new haircut I got.
I look kinda clumsy and gay.
it must have been that.

I have a choice to not celebrate Valentine's Day because I live in a free market society. Therefore it's just as bad as being alone on February 13th. It sucks tbh.

Dont think about it user, it can happen to anyone, im pretty sure its not your haircut or anything, mean people suck, stop with the crying cats, just dont think about it, its not big deal
youtube.com/watch?v=ExYe13XCAQM
bonus song 2

indeed

I've never had a girlfriend on valentine's day. Came close once four years ago but she broke up with me in January.

serves your right, faggot

Valentines day? is that that american thing with the chocolate and flowers?

I wasn't alone I have my waifu.

Yes, I am the same. My Waifu has kept me company all day. Indeed, i am blessed.

It's a day invented by companies to sell you stuff you don't need with money you don't have. I couldn't care less about his shitty artificially inflated stupid day!